Summer at the Sea Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose cocked her head slightly, watching the erotic dance that lay before her. She was surprised that she felt more arousal than jealousy and as she watched James' hand travel up Lilly's back and tangle in her hair, she felt a desperation in the pit of her stomach that she had long forgotten. Suddenly, it felt like it had only been a day since she last felt the cool night breeze on her bare skin and the light tickle of his hand in her own, curly hair.

She found herself moving her hand along the top of her thigh, slowly hiking up the skirt of her dress as she moved. With her other hand, she mimicked Lilly and wrapped her fingers around the clothed flesh of her breast. James moaned again and she felt her head throb and the space between her legs surge with desire. Her fingers delicately danced along the edge of her underwear and she wondered if she would be able to remain anonymous as she stood in the frame of the door. She was certain that the smallest whimper or the faintest moan would give her away.

Silently, her fingers slipped underneath the hem and she slowly ran her fingers along the wet crease of her vulva. With the faintest movement, she shifted her hips in time with Lilly and imagined that she, herself, was riding James' cock and not the other way around.

Lilly's voice turned low, guttural and she cried out a few words Rose didn't understand. Rose felt another surge of wetness between her legs and she curled her fingers tightly around the doorjamb to keep from crying out herself. The ghostly sensations of James' cock in her came flooding back into her mind. She plunged two of her own fingers deep inside of her in an attempt to feel the fullness she had felt the night she'd lost her virginity to him, but it was no use. The sensation was a distant memory, having been replaced with the feeling of Paul's insecurity and embarrassment every time since that she'd made love to a man.

Lilly cried out again, her movements faster, harsher. Rose moved her fingers faster, unable to keep up with the pace of the couple in the bedroom. She began to circle her clit with her thumb and without thinking twice, she moaned softly. The movement in the bedroom came to a sudden, abrupt halt and again, Rose held her breath and quickly stepped to the other side of the door frame, out of sight from the inside of the room.

"Cherie?" Lilly asked.

"Shh..." James replied.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est?" Lilly asked.

"I heard something," James whispered in reply.

Lilly laughed softly, "No, no, no. C'est moi. It's me."

"I swear..."

"It was probably just a mouse."

"No, I heard..." there was a pause. "It sounded like Rose."

Lilly laughed again, a little louder this time. "It wasn't Rose. See? I'll prove it. Rose! Cherie Rose!"

Rose closed her eyes tightly and held her breath more, her heart pounding in her chest and ears.

"She's not there. C'est une souris," she said, punctuating "souris" with little, squeaking, mouse noises.

James laughed softly and resumed his hip gyrations. Lilly yelped as he forcefully pushed his way deep inside of her once again and she made a giggly growling sound in reply. Their rhythm quickly resumed but Rose was not daring enough to stick around for the ending. Silently, she tiptoed back to the room she had awoken in minutes earlier and crawled back into the bed, her heart pounding away from the excitement of nearly being caught and the rekindled desire to be with James.

12