Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia needed to be highly aroused before she could take much attention to her clit. Joe knew this and focused his oral attentions on her vaginal opening. Drawing his right arm form under her thigh, Joe placed the tip of his forefinger against the tiny opening of his wife's pussy. Continuing his stroking lick of her outer sex, he gently inserted the finger into her. Once he had the whole finger inside her body, Joe took the bud of her clitoris between his lips. Without moving his head, he began thrusting his finger back and forth, eventually adding a second finger.

He pulled his head back and watched his wife's labored breathing as he continued to finger-fuck her. She grinned down at him and he lowered his mouth against her pussy, trying to thrust his tongue as deep into her snatch as he had pressed his fingers. Alicia moaned and bucked her hips against the mouth that was violating her sex. Alicia had thought it was strange enough for a man to want his cock sucked on, but she wondered even more, why he would want to put his mouth on her genitals. That was until Joe had showed her the intense pleasure of oral sex. He was a master at giving her an orgasm with his tongue. Each type of orgasm was its own special treat, oral, digital, and of course penile! With the right arousal, Alicia would even cum with just Joe sucking on her tits! Sex was a wonderful thing she thought, as the pressure built inside her.

Joe was now concentrating his finger work on her G-spot, that unique tactile area on the upper front of a woman's vagina that could trigger fantastic orgasms. Joe had an unspoken rule of giving Alicia 3-4 orgasms before he would enter her. He brought about her first orgasm with his fingers.

Alicia felt the orgasm starting in the pit of her belly. She pulled her legs up and apart giving Joe deeper access to her pussy. Breathing rapidly, she felt the dam burst. Squirting over Joe's hand, she came, and came. Joe paused for a moment, and then began shoving his hand in and out of her pussy, being sure to press hard against the pussy walls on the way out. This brought about a second eruption that Alicia felt deeper in her spine. A geyser of cum shot out of her cunt showering Joe's hand and arm. Gasping for breath, she pulled him to her. They kissed passionately for a while as her spasms subsided.

Alicia pushed Joe back and sat down on his refreshed hard-on. In one thrust, she had the length of him embedded into her pussy. The feeling of being full of cock warmed her. A flush crept over her skin bringing out a deep red blush over her shoulders falling to the swelling of her breasts. Joe loved the view of his wife riding his cock and bouncing above him. He grabbed her waist and let her do the thrusting at her own pace.

Eventually though, the sight of her breasts bouncing in front of him, overcame him and he brought his hands up to cup her boobs and his thumbs found her nipples. He began squeezing and tweaking her nipples in time to her thrusts. The combined sensations did the trick and Alicia felt the beginning of yet another orgasm. She collapsed against Joe's chest trying to get her bearings. Yet now it was Joe who was insistent. He flipped her onto her back and lined his erect penis with her vaginal opening.

Diving in, Joe bottomed out on the first thrust, earning a deep pleasured grunt from his overexcited wife. With a lust-filled gaze, the two began humping against each other with abandon. Grunting with each down stroke, Joe felt his penis tighten and the pressure building against the tip of his cock, watching Alicia's eyes for evidence of her own pleasure he held his climax off till he felt her pussy flooding hot cum against his balls. Letting himself go, Joe buried his cock deep in Alicia's pussy and plastered his cum against the head of her cervix.

The couple curled up on the couch under a throw and watched the fire burn down to embers as their own sated passion fell off.

At the top of the stairs, Bryan quietly got to his feet and tiptoed back to his room.

Bryan had known about his parent's sex life for a long time. His parents had a very frank and honest talk with him about sex when he was in the eighth grade. Whenever they were here at the cabin, he was aware of his parent's lovemaking. While neither of his parents were "screamers" they weren't quiet lovers either.

He wasn't sure what had drawn him to spy on his parents this evening. He had heard their sex sessions through the wall before. However, tonight was different. Wow, he thought to himself, the folks really know how to make each other happy. His former girlfriend had always wanted him to eat her out, but had never once been willing to suck his cock.

Dropping his pajamas, Bryan slipped naked between the covers. The image of his Mom's lips wrapped around his dad's cock filled his mind. Reaching down, he grasped his own erect penis and began stroking it. Thoughts of a woman's head bobbing up and down in his own lap soon had him ejaculating. Bryan grabbed a towel from the bed stand and wiped up his semen. Rolling over he quickly drifted off to sleep with dreams of his mother's naked body in his mind.

Chapter Two

The next morning, Bryan was the first up. He went downstairs to get the coffee started. The living room was empty. The throws and pillows were neatly arranged on the couch, so he knew his parents had cleaned up before they went to bed. Smiling to himself at visions of his parents loving each other, Bryan got things out and prepared breakfast. His parents joined him, fully dressed and unaware of their son's voyeuristic activities.

The family worked the rest of the day getting as much done as they could before Joe and Alicia had to leave. Again, the men did most of the outdoor work, focusing on the outside of the house and the immediate grounds. Alicia took her time focusing on the interior. There were boxes of photos and knickknacks that she got out and placed around the room. Some thought it odd that they always packed things up so completely in fall, but then there was less dusting and accidental breakage during the winter months. Besides Alicia enjoyed the personal touches and decorated the interior a bit differently every year.

When she had first married Joe, her mother-in-law had kept the cabin in pristine condition. An obsessive-compulsive type, her mother-in-law had an exact place for everything and nothing was ever out of place. Yes, she had made it a warm and inviting place, but she was forever running around putting things to right. Alicia and Joe had slowly been doing some redecorating in the years since he inherited the cabin. They did not want to lose the memories of the place, but had wanted to put their own signature on the cabin.

It was mid-afternoon when Joe came inside and loaded their luggage into the car. They would leave the truck for Bryan to use. Alicia gave her son a tight hug. Unaware that Bryan could feel the fullness of her bosom against his chest, she held him close. Then drawing her face to hers, she kissed his forehead. Bryan was alarmed at the growing excitement he felt in his pants. Yet before his mother noticed, she withdrew from his arms. Bryan shook his Dad's hand and held up the list of yard work they had made.

"I'll be sure to have this done before next weekend, Dad." Bryan assured his dad. Confident of his son's work ethic, Joe patted his son's shoulder.

"Don't work so hard that you forget you're also here to relax. Thom is always up for a game of cards or checkers over at the lodge, you know. And be sure to let the neighbors know we're back for the season." Joe advised his son. The Andrews clan had been a fixture at the lake for three generations now. The first family to build out at the lake, the Andrews had the largest plot of land. Their closest neighbors all had large parcels as well. It was down by the lodge on the far end of the lake that had seen the most development over the years. Bryan always enjoyed the seclusion afforded them by their extensive property. Yet it was nice to hang out with people in the evenings too. Last summer, he had enjoyed an ongoing contest of wills with Thom, the lodge bartender, over a quite a few games of checkers.

"Yes, Dad, I'll be sure and schedule time for goofing off too." Bryan replied to his father's look of disapproval. Since his rebound last fall, Bryan had become very structured with his time. He didn't want to run the risk of having too much time to think about things and get down and moody again. "Or I may just let it happen and take the consequences." Joe nodded. He understood his son's predicament. Maybe he would meet someone new this summer and get past his broken heart.

"No pressure, boy. Just take it easy. 'Bout time some of the rest of the clan helps out up here. So leave some of the heavy work for next weekend." They men chuckled. The rest of the family considered hoisting a full beer mug heavy lifting.

With another round of hugs and handshakes, Bryan's parents left for the drive home. Bryan went out to the wood shed and starting splitting wood. He enjoyed the simple physical work. It wasn't a priority job, yet there was always a need for split wood, and besides it gave him time to think.

Watching his parents have sex last night had raised a lot of issues in Bryan's mind. The first of which was what a pervert he must be. Watching his own parents! Jeez. Yet it had been a beautiful sight. Sure was sexy the way the firelight played over both of their bodies. His parents were healthy people, kept in good shape and were obviously in love with each other. In some strange way, Bryan felt part of the love radiated up to him, even though they didn't know he was there.

Then there was the sight of his mother's bare breasts, although a little droopy with age, but still nicely pear shaped. Her nipples a lovely shade of pink deepening into a blush red at the tips. Her little strip of pubic hair was amazing, as though the purpose was not to hide her genitals, but to point the way to her inner essence.

In addition, his dad had looked good too! Bryan had seen a couple of porno movies with friends in high school. They had all joked about the size of the women's breasts and the shape of their legs and all. Laughed at the way the guys looked silly walking around with their boners sticking out. Yet it was the girls they were interested in. Bryan found it odd that he wasn't offended by his dad's nudity, just proud that his dad looked good without clothes.

Last night was the first time he had masturbated since his breakup last fall. His girlfriend had really done a mental number on him. When she announced that she was pregnant, with some other dude's baby no less, she had informed Bryan that he was a lousy lover. She had gone on about how she had barely been able to allow him to touch her. How she had started fucking other men just to "get the taste of you off my lips!" Since they had only made love three times, and hadn't seen each other most of the summer, Bryan had been crushed by her treatment of him. When they started dating, she had seemed like your basic "good girl next door." Well, she didn't like that reputation, she informed him, and so while he was up at the cabin she decided she was going to become a slut. That she did.

Even now, 9 months later and the baby born, she still didn't have a clue as to who the father was. The sick part had come last April. Desperate, the girl had the audacity to call up Bryan to try and repair their relationship. She wanted the child to have a father. Apparently, she thought that while Bryan was "bad in bed" he would be a great father for some other dude's kid. Bryan would have nothing to do with it. By then he realized what would happen. She would dump him and the baby and run off with the next big dick she found. "You made your bed, sleep in it." And he hung up on her.

With all that, Bryan had really suppressed all his sexual feelings. Once he had sobered up last fall, he had thrown himself into his schoolwork and volunteering at a local shelter to fill up his free time. He had raised his grades, felt like he was making a difference to the needy, and in general started to feel better about himself. Just not with girls.

In fact, last night was the first time Bryan recalled having an erection in months. Why was it that it was his mother's body that had gotten his arousal up? That was another reason he was working the woodpile. Bryan hoped that the physical exertion would tire him out and he would fall asleep quickly tonight. No dreams about boobs, cocks, or pussies.

Once dark fell, Bryan went back inside. He popped open a beer. Leery of drinking too much, he still felt it might help him fall asleep quicker. He warmed up the leftover stew from yesterday and sat down at the table with a book. A historical novel of the Templars, Bryan wanted to take a break from his constant studying before working on his correspondence courses. Time enough for those when he went home after Memorial Day weekend.

He cleaned up his dishes, finished the beer, decided against a second one, popped open a coke, and headed to the bathroom for a shower. While drying off, Bryan realized he hadn't brought his pj's with him. Without his parents there, he figured what the hell. Draped the towel over the rack to dry and walked naked to his bedroom. The upstairs had a railing that looked down over the great room. As he passed by, Bryan looked down at the couch where his parents had had sexual intercourse last night. He stopped. Once again, the sight of his parents together filled his mind.

He saw his mother sitting topless on his dad's lap, Dad suckling at her tits. Then his naked mother giving his dad a blowjob, and swallowing! Good Lord, he thought, women do that? Then he pictured his father sticking his tongue in his Mom's pussy, her chest heaving with passion, her breasts bouncing around.

Bryan's flaccid penis was swelling again. Unconsciously he found himself beginning to stroke himself as he remembered his Dad mounting his Mother. The intense look on their faces as they both climaxed at the same time.

Realizing what he was doing, Bryan dashed into his bedroom embarrassed. He shut the door and jumped under the covers, shaking. Yet his growing desire soon had him touching himself again. Closing his eyes, Bryan griped his cock in one hand and slowly, lightly rubbed his penis up and down. His other hand drifted up his chest to flick at a nipple. Bryan had never been a big on masturbation or fantasies. Yet now he couldn't help himself. He imagined the feel of a woman kissing his nipples, his tummy, and then taking his penis in her mouth. Using the pre-cum to lubricate his hand, Bryan stroked away at his cock, feeling it grow and expand in his hand. Keeping his eyes closed he imagined this mystery women burying his cock inside her. She guided his hands up to her breasts as she rode him like a cowboy. Only when he felt himself spurting did Bryan throw off the covers and grab the towel from the bed stand. He didn't want to get semen over the sheets. Strangely satisfied Bryan lay back and feel quietly asleep.

So began a new ritual for Bryan. He worked hard all day around the cabin and property. The rail fence had some mending due to winter dead falls. The pier needed to be readied to be put in next weekend when Dad was back. If they could get his uncle and cousins to help that would be great, hoped Bryan. It was a full morning's work for two, but could be done in a few hours if the others were willing to get wet.

In the evenings, Bryan usually had one beer with dinner, read by the fireplace till he was tired. Then he would go upstairs, get undressed, and walk naked to the shower. He would look himself over a bit before he got in. Wondering what girls would think about his body. Would they be as interested in him as his Mother was interested in his Dad? After toweling off, Bryan would walk naked back to his room, lie down on his bed, and masturbate.

He didn't fantasize about anything or anyone in particular, just found pleasure in touching himself in different ways. If something didn't feel right, he didn't do it, but if it did, like dragging his fingernails lightly over his scrotum, or pushing one finger against his rectum, well then he did it. He kept the towel close and would catch his ejaculate, wipe his hands off, and drift comfortably off to sleep.

Thursday night came, and Bryan felt he better do something different. His dad would check in with Thom at the lodge to see if Bryan really had stopped over or not. So, he ate an earlier supper, climbed into the truck, and drove over to the lodge. On the way he remembered that he had meant to get the runabout this week, though without the pier in, it would be awkward mooring the boat. Yet if he knew his younger cousins, if the powerful boat wasn't there they would be squawking the whole weekend. They loved to race up and down the length of the lake making as much of a nuisance of themselves as possible. Bryan didn't mind his cousins; it was just that they were so much younger than him they didn't have much in common. The oldest was only in 7th grade this year.

Thom lit up like a Christmas tree when Bryan walked into the bar. Before he had found a seat at the far end, Thom had the checkerboard out and ready to go.

"Been waiting for you all week, boyo. Your dad rang me up on Monday, said you were here getting things ready for the family and all. Figured you wanted a chance to redeem yourself after last season," he said nodding at the checkerboard. When Thom had first suggested they play checkers last summer, Bryan had laughed at 'grown ups' playing a children's game. Then he learned about how Thom played checkers. An absolute stickler for the strictest of rules, Thom demonstrated the advanced strategy he believed the game deserved. After two matches where they were evenly paired. Thom pulled out a new board.

"Got meself a new passion, boyo. This here's called GO. A Chinese game, kinda like checkers, chess, and poker all rolled together. Care to learn how?" He started Bryan off with a simple 9 by 9 grid to get used to the new rules. All the while Thom would serve patrons their drinks, explain thoughts on strategy for this new game, and surreptitiously drew out Bryan's story of heartbreak and recovery without raising a fuss or seeming to pry.

When Thom called last drink and closing in 10 minutes, it was almost 2:00 am, Bryan realized that this was the most pleasant evening he had had in mixed company since last weekend with his parents.

"Thom, you're a wizard or something. I haven't told anybody that stuff other than my parents or the councilor at school. Thanks, I feel like some strange weight is off my chest." Bryan reached out to clasp his friend's hand.

"Just don't be making a stranger of yourself now, boyo. I be investing some time in you and no one else around here will learn my new game, so just you be stopping by regular like."

" You can count on that Thom. Though I think I may see if they have any books on Go at the library so I can learn how to give you a real challenge."

" You do that boyo, you do that." replied Thom as he locked the door behind Bryan. Bryan had only been drinking ginger ale all night, so he had a safe drive home, reminding himself to call the marina in the morning about the Maristar. Harry always had the boat ready before Memorial Day weekend, knowing the Andrew's family had the whole family up to kick off the summer season.

When Bryan got to the cabin, it was very late. He set the alarm clock and stripped down to his skin. He skipped the shower tonight, having taken one before going to the lodge. As he lay down, he gently stroked his penis. Tonight he was actually tired enough that he fell asleep long before he became aroused.

Chapter Three

Bryan's parents arrived shortly after noon on Friday. Bryan was just leaving to fetch the runabout from the marina. Alicia offered to drive him to the marina and bring the truck back. During the drive over, Bryan found himself giving his mother the once over. It was a warm day and his mother had walking shorts on and a tee shirt. He wasn't sure at first but it sure looked like she wasn't wearing a bra.