Summer Camp Counselor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers

The last two hours of the day were free time, the girls wrote letters, played games, talked, joked and laughed together. The first week this had been Ingrid's favorite time of the day, a time to unwind and just enjoy the camaraderie that was forming. Tonight she was distracted and found it hard to concentrate on anything. Finally the lights out bell rang from the admin building. She shooed the girls into bed and turned out the lights and went to her room. Now she had to be careful. She knew that Roxanne and Mary would shortly be sneaking into the bath area like they did almost every night and she did not want to have them catch her sneaking out. She quietly opened her window and removed the screen and slipped out into the night. She paused outside listening till she was satisfied that no one was around. Then she picked her way through the camp to the administration building. She paused again, but heard nothing. She moved around to the back and saw a light coming from the Dr's office window. She moved closer, now she could hear sounds coming from the window. As she got closer she recognized Brenda's cries of passion. She felt her own heart race at the thought of the other woman locked in Kris' embrace. She went to the window and discovered some one had stacked some wood right under the window, high enough for her to stand on and look in without standing on her toes this time.

She smiled "I guess he does plan ahead a little," she thought. She stepped up and took her first look into the room. Almost instantly she felt her nipples harden with excitement and her pussy grew damp at the scene in the room. Brenda was lying on her back on the exam table her legs hanging over the bottom edge on foot resting on the counter the other hanging loose toes pointing to the floor her hands on her breasts pinching and tweaking her hard nipples. Kris' head was buried between her legs and Ingrid could her the slurping sound of his tongue moving up and down Brenda's slit. Brenda moaned louder, writhing on the small table, thrusting her pussy up to meet his tongue. This only lasted a few minutes and Ingrid watched as Brenda's body stiffened and bucked in a massive orgasm. She collapsed back on to the table and Kris stood up at the foot of the table. He looked up and saw Ingrid at the window and smiled at her. Now that he was standing Ingrid got her first really good look at his cock. It was hard, red and throbbing. She could see the head of it bob, each beat of his heart sending blood pulsing through it. He leaned over Brenda, his cock sliding up and down the wet slit of her pussy as he kissed her hard on the lips. She grabbed his head and held him there wrapping her legs around his waist as their tongues dueled with each other. He pulled away from her and moved his mouth down to her breasts, licking all around each nipple before finally sucking it hard and deep into his mouth. Brenda groaned again.

"Pleassse, fuck your cock in me now," Brenda begged. Without thinking Ingrid shoved her hand into her pants and under her panties hooking her fingers into her own wet slit rubbing its slippery length and flicking across her clit. Her other hand found its way under her shirt cupping and fondling her breast, teasing her own hard nipple. "Ohhh, come on Kris, your mouth is so hot, but I need your cock fucking in me now!" Brenda pleaded.

Kris pushed himself up and planted one last kiss on each hard nipple. He took one of Brenda's legs in his hand and spread her wide, with the other he held is cock and rubbed it up and down Brenda's slit, rubbing the head in a circle across her clit. Brenda moaned again "Now! Now! I need you in me NOW," she cried. He pulled back a little and planted the throbbing head at the entrance to her hot pussy. He stood still for a moment watching Brenda thrusting up and rolling her hips at him trying to get his cock to slip into her.

"Okay, here it comes baby," he grunted. Slowly he pushed and shoved his cock into her pussy. They groaned together until their pelvises met and his balls slapped against her ass, the full length of his prick buried inside her tight, hot pussy. He pulled back and Ingrid fixed her eyes on the spot where his cock disappeared and reappeared from Brenda's pussy. He moved with long, strong slow strokes in and out of Brenda's pussy her breasts bouncing in time to each stroke. He placed one leg over his shoulder and his hands on her hips holding her tightly as he starting stroking and thrusting faster into her.

Ingrid could hear his grunts and groans of passion mixed with Brenda's moans for more. Brenda milked his cock with her pussy desperately trying to hold it inside her. Ingrid could feel her own face flush with excitement as her fingers worked their magic on her own pussy. Brenda's eyes were closed, her face red with excitement as her muscles stiffened a second time as her orgasm approached. Ingrid moaned low as she saw Brenda convulse with an orgasm as Kris continued to fuck right through it. Ingrid felt her own orgasm rising, her clit throbbing in anticipation. Kris pulled his cock out and stroked it several more times and then stiffened as the head throbbed and spurted large streams of cum all over Brenda's breasts and stomach.

Again and again the thick white semen spurted out till Brenda was covered in the slippery stuff. Ingrid convulsed in her own orgasm struggling to stay standing as she watched as the rigid prick flexed, shooting its load. Kris rested his thighs against the table and watched Brenda scooping up his cum with her fingers sucking it into her mouth. When she was done she pulled him down and they kissed deeply again. Kris glanced up at Ingrid and smiled at her. She felt a slight pang of jealousy wishing that had been her on the table and not Brenda. She wanted, no needed, to feel that cock thrusting in and out of her. Brenda started to get up and Ingrid backed down from the window. She turned and walked slowly back to her cabin. Almost going in the front door before realizing where she was. Sneaking in through her bedroom window she curled into her bed exhausted from the encounter.

The week became a whirlwind of odd encounters. At breakfast Kris whispered to her that he didn't want her to wear any panties that week. Initial she had been indignant, but her heart had started racing the more she had thought about it. Before she realized it she removed them at the first opportunity and didn't wear any for the rest of the week. He spoke to her several times a day, flustering and distracting her with his whispered suggestions. At almost every opportunity he would sneak his hand down her pants and caress her ass or perhaps run a finger through her slit, or sometimes he would cup her breast from behind and pinch her nipples as he shoved his hard cock against her ass. He was very discreet and he was driving her crazy. She almost drooled every time he walked by or spoke to her. She snuck out of her cabin several times to see if Brenda and Kris were in the office, but each time she was disappointed, there was no sign of them. Finally Saturday arrived. Angie and several of the other counselors were heading to Dillon to do some shopping and eat at a nice place so they could dress up a bit, and Ingrid was welcome to come along. No girls to mind on this trip! Ingrid decided on her red plaid mini skirt, with a white blouse and her calf-high, black leather boots. She was going to wear at least a thong as well but at the last minute decided against it. It would be very exciting to be naked under her short skirt. As she got into the car she saw Kris watching her and smiling. He waved as they pulled out and headed to town. It was a fun day, a little shopping, a light lunch, some more shopping and then dinner at one of Dillon's better restaurants. To soon it was time to head back, loaded into the car they made their way back to Starry Sky. Upon arrival they tumbled out of the car to stretch their legs after the long drive. Packages in hand Ingrid managed to stumble and fall and something sharp drove into her leg. Shocked at the pain she watched as the blood welled up and flowed from the wound.

"Ingrid!" Angie said. "Are you okay? You better have Kris take a look at that it doesn't look to good," she said. Angie helped her up and took her packages from her. Ingrid hesitated "Go ahead, he won't bite, I'll take your stuff to your cabin for you," she said giving Ingrid a push towards the admin building. Ingrid walked slowly to the Dr's office her lower leg throbbing with pain but her heart racing with excitement. The door was closed so she knocked hoping that he was and wasn't there at the same time.

"Come in," came his voice through the door. Ingrid opened the door and stepped inside the room. Kris turned "Ingrid!" he said. "That must hurt, here get up on the table and let me take a look at it," his concern for her obvious in his voice." She moved to the table and he closed the door. She didn't hear the lock click into place. She sat on the edge of the table suddenly aware of her short skirt and how bare she was underneath. He was professional though; he examined and cleaned her wound swiftly, gently with a minimum of fuss. She had to force the tears back when he applied a generous amount of anti-septic and a clean bandage though. "Well, only one thing left to do now," he said he moved to the cabinet and took out a needle. "I'm going to have to give you a tetanus shot just to be safe." Ingrid stiffened at the sight of the needle, watching as he drew the fluid into it.

"In my arm, I hope," she whispered through clenched teeth.

"Afraid not, this one has to go into that pretty little butt of yours," he said smiling.

"Now stand up and turn around and put your hands on the table," he said. Ingrid did as she was told. She felt him raise her skirt up around her waist and hold it there with one hand. "This is only going to sting for a moment."

She stiffened in anticipation aware that he was gazing at her naked ass and her excited pussy. She felt a sharp sting and sighed, unaware that she had been holding her breath. She jumped upwards startled as he drove his long finger into her pussy, she stood straight up on her toes trying to escape the unexpected intruder.

"Ahhh," she cried from the unexpected pain. He thrust his finger into her again and again the feeling quickly moving from pain to pleasure as her pussy welcomed the intruder into its depths. She started moving her ass back to match the thrusts of his finger and he added a second one. He pulled her blouse from her skirt with the other hand reaching underneath to unfasten her bra. Her unfettered breasts swinging gently in time with the thrusting of his finger, he cupped one and squeezed it with his hand letting the hardening nipple poke between his fingers. He removed his fingers from her pussy and pulled her back against him, both hands on her breasts now and his cock pushed hard against her ass. She could feel it getting growing harder and longer in his pants trapped between them. She rubbed her ass up and down the shaft as he slipped her blouse off her shoulders. He took his hands away from her breasts only long enough so that she could get her bra off and out of the way. Then they were back cupping, squeezing and pinching with determination, she cried out in delight at the electric thrills running up and down her spine.

She bent forward supporting herself on the table with her hands her ass thrust back at him. His hands and cock left her for a moment her skirt falling back down to cover her ass. The sound of his zipper being pulled down was wonderful and soon he was pressed against her again. He cupped a breast with one hand teasing, pulling and pinching the long rock hard nipple. The other hand cupped her pussy the palm rubbing across her wet lips. She went wild, thrusting her ass back rewarded with the feel of the rampant cock throbbing against her. He thrust a finger into her the palm of his hand rubbing across her erect clit. She cried out her pleasure as he groaned with the feel of her ass rubbing up and down on his hard shaft. He flicked a finger across her clit and she came hard, crying out as her orgasm rocked through her body. She felt her skirt being thrown up across her back revealing her full naked ass to his eyes. She cried out again as suddenly she was filled with this throbbing rod. She arched her back and stood on her toes as he drove his rampant cock hard into her pussy. Her toes left the ground and held her up for a moment firmly impaled on his rigid shaft. He grunted hard both hands on her breasts trying to knead them into new and exciting shapes with his fingers. He pulled back and her feet landed on the ground again, she bent over farther pushing her ass back into him to meet his next hard thrust. He groaned as she clamped her pussy down around his shaft buried inside her. He sped up his strokes driving her wild and just bringing her to the edge of another orgasm. As her muscles tightened around him he stopped and held very still. She cried out in frustration starting to fuck herself on the unmoving cock back and forth picking up speed as she reached for her orgasm again. As her muscles tightened his thrusting began again. Their cries mingled as her body rocked and convulsed in a powerful orgasm straining back against the prick flexing inside her. At the height of her own orgasm she felt his cock flex and throb and jet after jet of milky white semen flooded into her depths as he groaned his passion to her. They collapsed on to the table together. He pulled is cock from her pussy and pulled her with him. Holding her to him, they slowly sank to the floor. He cradled her in his lap wrapping in his arms around her his lips seeking hers. Their lips meet in a deep kiss their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"Well, my Ingrid, I hope that was worth the wait," he murmured in her ear "and if it wasn't I'm sure we will be able to try it again here in a few minutes." Ingrid's eyes twinkled with delight as she felt his cock hardening beneath her again.

Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers
12