Summer Camp Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya can stare at me boobies later, we don't wanna clean fish, now do we?" Keionna teased her mate.

They arrived at the dock to find Mrs. Andrews already in the water, laughing at the expression on the young people's faces.

"Of course we don't fight fair!" She giggled as Mr. Andrews jogged up behind the kids, pulling their pants down around their ankles and dumping them unceremoniously off the end of the pier.

Dropping his shorts, Joe cannonballed into the water just as the kids came sputtering to the surface, splashing them further. Father and son dove into a splashing contest; the girls cheering them on, till on an unspoken cue the boys turned, grabbed each female and tossed her over their shoulder into the water.

The girls struck back, staying underwater they grabbed the men by the ankles and flipped them over. Soon the couples were in a water-wrestling match, Bryan locked in a tussle with his mother as Joe shrugged in and out of Keionna's grasp. The boys soon found themselves rather distracted by the sight of the topless women. Tits bouncing, hair flailing, and the close proximity to their respective opponents, had both men getting aroused. A condition the girls discovered simultaneously.

Alicia was thrilled by the sight of her son's erection and then abruptly ashamed. She backed off, only to be tackled by Bryan. This action caused Bryan to press his aroused manhood to press hard against his mother's back. Suddenly aware of his condition, he too stepped back, unsure of himself.

Keionna had grappled onto Joe's back in an attempt to pull him down, as he tried to step out of her take-down her arms slipped off his wet shoulders and she unexpectedly came into contact with Joe's erect penis.

Joe froze at the touch of this glorious half naked Irish girl's grasp of his cock. Keionna was still holding him from behind, her breasts smashed against Joe's back.

"My, now that's a grand one." She whispered, giving Joe's cock a bit of a squeeze before letting Joe go. "Bryan takes after his Da, eh?"

Turning around, Joe noticed his son's excited state. How Alicia kept glancing at Bryan's groin. That and how Alicia was flushed down her neck. Something he knew from experience wasn't from physical activity. That Keionna's lithe body aroused him was expected. That his wife was equally intrigued by their son's nudity that was an odd wrinkle.

Joe broke the tension, quipping, "Us, more responsible elders have to get up and return to the work world." He casually strode through the water to Alicia. "So I think I am going to take this beautiful creature to bed." He scooped up his wife and waded ashore.

Keionna reached for Bryan. "I'm all flah'ed out. I should be headin' back to the Lodge."

As each of the four drifted off to sleep that night; their dreams were filled with rather erotic themes and variations to the evening's water battle. Normal pairings were not the nom de guerre. Nor were the permutations limited to couples. Threesomes and a foursome flitted through all the nocturnal musings of the Andrews and their young foreign friend.

Chapter Eleven

Joe and Alicia bade Bryan a fond farewell early the next morning. Returning to work was the last thing they wanted to do after an eventful holiday weekend. "But someone has to earn the money to pay for this place," chuckled Joe as he climbed in the car. He had told Bryan he could cut back on the firewood production. "We have enough now for two summers, unless you're planning on living here all winter!"

"Give our regards to Keionna." Alicia gave Bryan a warm, lingering hug. She was aware of its affect on both of them. Looking into Bryan's brown eyes, she smiled, nodded once, and got into the car. "What's your plan for today?"

"I should get back in my routine. I'll go for a paddle in the kayak, and then I have some catching up to do on my schoolwork. I may head over to the lodge this evening. Haven't played games with Thom in a while." They all smirked, knowing full well the reason for Bryan's absence from Thom's game tables.

"We won't be up for a week or two. We'll have plenty of yard work to do back at home to keep us busy." Joe started the car.

"I'll take care of things around here." Bryan waved as his parents drove out the driveway.

"I am sure he will." Joe grinned at his wife. "I just hope he remembers to cut the grass now and then." Alicia slapped his shoulder as she caught his meaning.

"Well, I am sure glad to see him happy again. Keionna sure has brought him out of the dark place he has been this past year."

Joe agreed, in his mind's eye he held a picture of his son's very beautiful and very naked girlfriend standing on the beach. Her full young breasts standing proudly. Joe hummed tunelessly to himself in appreciation.

Alicia understood fully what was making her husband smile that way. Looking at his crotch, she could see his member stiffen.

"Now is that for me, or the girl in your head?" She reached over and stroked the growing bulge.

Caught out, Joe lied, "Why my lovable, huggable, kissable wife for sure!"

"You never could lie to me could you?" Alicia kissed her husband's cheek. "You can look all you want. Just remember who you really go to bed with. Eh? Now focus on the drive so we make it home to that bed." She patted his leg and turned to her knitting.

Unbeknownst to her husband, Alicia's imagination was as filled with images of the young Keionna's body as his. With many of the same actions and intents in mind. Alicia wondered what was happening. Here she was a happily married woman. Mother of a great son, an adult son. She felt flummoxed over her growing sexual attraction to her own son. And now this infatuation with her son's gorgeous girlfriend. What did that say about her?

Alicia was proud to say to her close girlfriend's that she and Joe enjoyed an active sex life. She had never had any qualms about her own sexuality. She had been surprised to learn that some of her female friends were brought up to see sex as a "necessary evil." Something foisted upon wives as part of the marriage contract. If you wanted children, it was one's duty to go through. However, a small majority held that view, thankfully.

Most of her female compatriots talked about a diminishing desire for sex as they grew older. What between the kids, the housework, and all, they and their respective spouses rarely seemed to have the energy or desire. The other issue boiled down to the fact that physically they had let themselves go, or their husbands had as well. If one doesn't feel sexy, one doesn't try to stay sexy, and so on. Alicia thought to herself.

Looking over at her husband, she let her gaze linger over his body. For a man his age, he was in good condition. They both had been active athletes in high school and college. Fortunately, they had the desire to stay in shape, running, biking, swimming, the occasional tennis game. Neither of them had considered the need for a diet in their lives. "Blessed with good genetics" was Joe's response when friends asked how they both stayed young looking.

Course Joe didn't know how closely Alicia watched their diet. She worked hard to make sure they ate a very balanced healthy diet. Not that she was some kind of health food freak, or some vitamin master, just that she was careful. Rarely did they go out for fast fried food, and many places had good salads that even Joe found "manly" enough that burger and fries were the exception not the rule.

Both had a habit of weighing themselves in the morning and would adjust their eating or activity level to keep themselves within a pound or two of their target weight. Alicia couldn't help but chuckle to herself, she had returned to her pre-pregnancy weight within a year of Bryan's birth. Yet where the weight was located had definitely shifted. She had filled into a hefty D cup while she had been nursing baby Bryan. Once he had been weaned though, she had been shocked to shrink to a lightweight B cup for a while. All the extra inches had slipped to her hips. It was just in the past few years that the balance seemed to have returned to her curves, filling in a bit up top, slimming down a bit around the hips. Joe sure seemed to appreciate her shape, a smile formed on Alicia's lips. Bryan sure seemed to enjoy his mother's figure too. Though, why he would want his mother's sagging body compared to Keionna's young firmness was beyond her.

Thoughts of Keionna's pert, high breasts, her pink nipples proudly jutting forth, the smooth expanse of her belly as the curves fell to lovely flowering of her hips, caused Alicia to sigh audibly. A tingle formed in her core, an itch that was bewildering. What was so different about that girl?

At that moment, that girl was having similar thoughts about Alicia. She knew how attracted she was to Bryan. In fact, she was starting to admit to herself that she may be falling in love with him. Though, how that would work out at the end of the summer when she was scheduled to return to Ireland, was beginning to worry her.

Yet, intertwined with her growing feelings for Bryan was a new attraction to his mum! After their accidental discovery of his parents lovemaking, she had been terrified of them. Granted they had been so kind prior to that, but, well, she could very well imagine their never wanting to see her again. But they had been so relaxed about the whole episode! Mrs. Andrews even suggesting she knew and accepted how intimate Keionna and Bryan were being.

The afternoon spent shopping reeled through the young Irish woman's mind. She had been very emotionally unbalanced, suspecting Bryan's parents to be angry, then finding them so accommodating. Alicia had treated Keionna so kindly all afternoon, so much like a daughter, that Keionna's emotions were further unbalanced. Her own mother had died years before, and while she enjoyed a fond relationship with her great-grandmum, it had been overwhelming to feel so close to Alicia. Their inadvertent kiss awoke such a passionate desire and affection for Mrs. Andrews she had acted on it without thought. When she sensed Mrs. Andrews kissing her back, Keionna had just surrendered.

Images of the four of them playing in the water, wrestling with Mr. Andrews, his and Bryan's obvious erections, palpable sexual frisson entangling all four of them. Keionna fought to hold a clear memory of each body in her mind. Mr. Andrews, mature, broad, the feel of his member in her hand. Mrs. Andrews blatant sexuality radiating from every grown-up curve of her little body, and of course dear Bryan. Young, virile, so hurt, in need of healing, with some quirky desire for his Mom. Keionna felt a throbbing in her moist juncture, a growing need for lustful attention. Whether it was for Bryan, Mr. Andrews, or pause, Mrs. Andrews, she wasn't sure. Well Bryan was near to hand, and that she decided was a good thing.

Focusing her charged imagination on Bryan, Keionna let her fingers slide between her legs. As she began massaging her pussy, rubbing her palm against her clitoris, she fantasized about Bryan's hands on her body. When she pushed her fingers into her clenching cunt, it was Bryan's hard cock she imagined plunging into her, finally dumping his load of warm semen into her willing body. Moaning her pleasure into her pillows, Keionna let her orgasm peak and then lay still, bringing her body back to a state of normalcy. She got up from her bed working on plans to bring her fantasy to reality, and soon!

Bryan was true to his word. After waving his parents off, he went for a long run on the kayak, burning off as much physical energy as he could. Arriving back at the dock, he put the kayak up on the rack, dove in the water to sluice the sweat from his body. He went to the cabin, changed into dry clothes and sat down at his desk with his history books. He was near the end of the unit and wanted to get the test sent off in the next day or two.

Bryan spent the remainder of the morning reviewing notes and cramming for the test. It was early afternoon and Bryan feel back on his routine. He headed outside for more yard work. There was still a few clean-up chores left from having the whole clan up for the holiday. So Bryan set about putting the property to rights. Remembering his father's admonition about the wood pile, Bryan took the Maristar out for a little fishing. With no luck, but no real desire to catch anything, Bryan turned the bow towards the Lodge pier.

This had been the most time he and Keionna had been apart since before the 4th. She must have recognized the boat from a distance since she was waiting for him at the end of the pier. The hug and kiss she gave him matched his own desire and pleasure at being together.

"Thought maybe I should come by and see if your Uncail Thom is available for some checkers." He winked mischievously at the girl, both knowing the real reason for his visit.

Intertwining her fingers with his, Keionna purred, "Well if that is what you're here for, I saw him moping behind the bar on my way out." She pressed herself against Bryan's arm, making sure he noticed she wasn't wearing a bra under her t-shirt. "When he has beaten your ass, maybe you'll have some interest in me." Her erect nipples were apparent as she rubbed her chest back and forth against his arm.

Bryan enfolded Keionna in his arms. His mouth covered hers. "I could forgo an ass beating." His ardent desire thrilled Keionna. "Unless it was you who was beating my ass." His hands dropped to cup Keionna's firm butt in his palms.

Giggling she pushed him off of her, wagging her finger in his face, she pirouetted and pranced up the dock. Her taut behind entrancing Bryan as she skipped up the steps, "I don't think you've earned that yet, boyo!"

Bryan walked into the lodge to find Keionna in the corner whispering with Angie, the head waitress. Thom was in his usual place behind the bar. Seeing Bryan enter, his face broke out into a big grin, "Hear I am gonna be gettin' an ass whippin' tonight." He reached under the bar for his Go set.

Bryan looked from him to Keionna and back. "Uh, well good evening to you too, Thom. Angie." Bryan settled into his seat at the end of the bar. Thom thrust his hands in front of the young man.

"Pick your poison." He said indicating his closed fists. Bryan tapped the left one and Thom opened it to reveal a black pebble. "Ha!" he snorted victoriously. Placing the white pebble from his other hand on the board.

"So how are you, Thom? Haven't had a chance to see you in a while." Bryan placed his first pebble on the board. A grunt was all he got in response. Thom snapped another piece on the board.

Bryan countered. "We had quite the blowout this weekend. Want to share my parents thanks for letting Keionna help out with all the cousins." Another grunt, another pebble snapped into place.

Bryan looked sheepishly over at Keionna and Angie.

"So, are ya here to play? Or did ya jus' come over to ogle the lassies?" Bryan stared at Thom in perplexity.

"If you're here jus' to ogle, then shift your arse to a table, I got payin' customers to serve." Bryan looked around at the empty dining room, then back at Thom.

"No, I'm here... I'm here to play."

"Well then put your effin' eyes back in your 'ead, and play!" Snorted Thom. As Bryan bent his head to the board, he tossed a wink and a salute back at the girls. Angie assured Keionna that Thom was just messing with Bryan, and it was fine.

The two adversaries settled into their board game. What few patrons drifted into the Lodge, Angie and Keionna efficiently served. Business was usually light the week following a major holiday, Angie informed Keionna.

"So what did you do with your day?" Angie asked during a lull in the diner traffic.

Keionna smiled, "I got some laundry caught up, wrote a few letters back home. Reassured Uncail Thom I still love him." Her dimples showing in her demure pout.

"Ah, you know he was just hassling Bryan. He has been rather happy about you two seeing each other." Angie confided. "Really, Thom was worried you would get bored sitting around here all summer with no-one your age around, 'cept us old farts."

"Oh, Angie, you're not old," Keionna flung back. "Just well, seasoned."

"Ha! You tart!" Angie scolded as she moved off to fetch a diner a refill from the bar.

Watching Angie interact with her Uncail Thom, Keionna realized there was more to their relationship then just owner and employee. There was a subtle spark between them. She had been suspicious earlier this summer, but now she was convinced. Her Uncail wasn't the irascible old bachelor he claimed to be.

At 8:30 pm Thom called a truce. He and Bryan had battled to a even tie. Bryan's skill at the new game had dramatically improved in the last few weeks despite his obvious distraction with his niece.

"Well, my dear girl," he beckoned Keionna over to the end of the bar. "I guess I can let you have your boy-toy back now, eh? He's done a right fair showin' for hisself tonight, he has."

"Boy-toy?!" Bryan look incredulously from uncle to niece. "What have you been telling him? I promised to be a proper gentleman," He defended himself.

"Och, you have been, mi chroí," Keionna reached for Bryan's hands. "Uncail Thom is just baiting you." Her exquisite laugh trilled around the room.

Seeing the Lodge was fairly empty, Thom called into the kitchen. "JohnBoy? We're closin' up early tonight, eh? Not much going on out here."

"Don't be calling me JohnBoy, ya black Irishman!" came the response from the kitchen, with a few extra bangs and clangs from the pots for emphasis.

"Can we get some sandwiches up here? Johnnie?" Thom winked at Keionna conspiratorly.

"Get 'em yourself! Ya leprechaun," came the shouted response.

Thom walked down the bar and drew five beers from the tap. Handing one out to Angie, Bryan, and Keionna, he left the fifth one on the end of the bar.

In a moment, Little John crashed through the kitchen doors with a huge tray on his shoulder. Setting it down next to the beer on the end of the bar, he hoisted the glass and drained it in one long pull. Thom reached for the empty and went to refill it.

Little John brought the tray to the table the other three had settled around. Loaded on the tray were several mounds of cold-cuts, sausages, cheeses, breads, condiments, and a bowl of fruit. Collapsing into an empty chair, the big chef grumbled, "Johnboy this, Johnboy that! Hmpf, and himself not knowing one end of a carving knife from the other."

Thom placed the full beer before his capable chef and bowed, "Your libation, sir!" With a click of his heels and a smart salute, Thom claimed the last chair at the table.

Angie snorted at the astounded looks on the young people's faces. "They have taken up this new act in the past week or so. Act as if they can't stand the sight of each other. Hollering and howling at each other so's the customers can hear 'em. I swear half the people come hoping for a fight as much as for John's food!" The two men reached out and shook hands.

"Aye, and it be workin' too." Thom winked at Keionna as he started piling meats and cheeses on bread.

"Like some old married couple they are," snorted Angie in disgust.

"Oh, you know it's just harmless fun." Laughed the big chef, as he efficiently stacked up a sandwich for himself. "Though I suppose it was a while before the other girls caught on." Angie blanched at the memory of some of the other waitresses' reactions to the yammering coming out of the kitchen the last few evenings.

"Scared poor Nellie half to death. Most made her quit you big fools. If I hadn't explained things to her, you'd be looking for more staff!" She punched Thom in the arm.

"Ach, we would just muster up Keionna and her boy-toy here, see!" sported Thom, giving Bryan a nudge as he bit into his sandwich. "They can't be doing it 24/7 now can they, so..." he grimaced as he received a kick under the table from Keionna.