Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 08

Story Info
With Alan, there is no such thing as privacy.
3.5k words
4.47
50.9k
7
0

Part 12 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers

He fucked her regularly after that first time and she was always ready for him no matter where he wanted her; in the shed, on his bike, in his bed, whenever and where ever he called she was there. She fitted him in around the rest of her life, a secret part, separate from school and family.

And she liked to keep it that way, so it was something of a shock when one afternoon, Jackie came home from the shops to find Sue, her older sister, standing by Alan's bike at the bottom of the garden. Alan was polishing the chrome work and talking to her, leaning close, pointing out bits of the engine and listening to Sue talk.

Seeing them together Jackie experienced a sharp, sudden pang of territorial jealousy, family had no place in her tight little sexual world and the two should never meet. Alan was her secret.

Then, hard on its heels came the first twinge of fear, what was he telling her, what did she know? It was so unlike Sue to be talking to Alan, he was not her type at all and anyway she was timid, afraid of men, a tomboy, hanging around with her little group of guys; and then, just as suddenly, the fear was passed, Sue knew nothing, how could she?

Sue was naive and inexperienced; she was just talking to Alan. Jackie's fear passed as quickly as it started but was immediately replaced by a sudden apprehension, a concern for her older but sexually inexperienced sister. Alan was a predator, look how he had seduced her. She began to increase her pace as she walked towards them. What she did with Alan and his friends was her business but he could stay away from her sister.

Sue turned and saw Jackie and her face lit up, wreathed in smiles. Sue grabbed her younger sister and pulled her into the small circle of intimacy the three of them created. "Alan's been showing me his bike" she started excitedly "isn't it fantastic?" Jackie nodded smiling, looking hard at Alan. He smiled back noncommittally and half shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, great," Jackie responded heavily.

"He's offered me a ride on it." Sue continued excitedly.

"Has he now?" Jackie asked warily; Alan just smiled.

"Yeah, he said he's already had you on it," Sue carried on and Jackie looked at her sharply but Sue seemed unaware of the sexual connotations of her phraseology

"Yep," Jackie answered, "Alan's taken me for a ride," her voice heavy with irony which at least raised a smile from Alan.

"You never mentioned it," Sue said.

"Thought Mum wouldn't approve," Jackie improvised.

Sue nodded "Probably right".

"Where you off to?" Jackie asked her sister who looked at her watch and jumped as thought she had been bitten.

"Oh shit" she said, flustered, "I'm late, supposed to be helping Mum. Thanks for the offer of the ride," she said to Alan," I'd love to, can I take you up on it later?" Alan nodded and Sue grabbed Jackie by the arm. "Sorry but I've got to dash" she said and she turned and hurried off through the back garden gate leaving Jackie, arms crossed, scowling down at Alan.

Alan smiled easily back, "Got a problem?"

"What was all that about?"

"I offered her a ride," he said returning to polishing his bike. Jackie moved in closer. "I know your rides. She's my sister."

Alan looked up at her casually, "You're welcome to join us if you want to; it's a long time since I've fucked two sisters at the same time."

"Leave her alone, she innocent." Jackie said moving forward threateningly. Unconsciously putting herself between Alan and the back gate through which Sue had just left.

"She's not that innocent," Alan said, "someone's giving it to her."

"What?"

"You heard, someone's giving your precious sister a fucking, and unfortunately it isn't me - yet." He added with a smile.

Jackie looked shocked "No one's going with her, I'd know about it. What makes you think she is?"

"I'm a man, I can tell; and your big Sister is definitely getting her kit off for some someone. Trust me."

"Sue?" Jackie said looking confused, defensive. "Not a hope, I would know,"

"Take my word on it, she's getting some. She got that air about her. She's glowing. Been a tomboy up until now, but trust me, she's having sex."

Jackie sat heavily on the edge the bike seat while she absorbed his news. "No," she said at last, "I still can't believe it. Not Sue."

Alan knelt down and poked his polishing rag through a gap in the chrome work, he looked up at her "Why not? She's a fantastic looking Lass with a body to die for. It stands to reason someone would have got between her legs by now."

Jackie put her grocery bag down on the floor beside her. "I just can't believe it."

"Have you asked her?"

"No, we don't really talk much anymore."

"Not told her about me then?"

"No," said Jackie sharply, "and you're not to either. Got it?"

Still crouching Alan swivelled on the balls of his feet and looked directly up at her. "Not good enough hu?"

"It's not that," she answered defensively, "its private."

"Private?" Alan said cocking his head on one side as if thinking about it. He leaned forward an in one fluid movement he had pushed Jackie's skirt up to her waist. She sat there in stunned surprise as Alan moved between her legs. She tried to stand but he pushed back until she was sitting down again.

"Private eh?" he asked again and he took hold of her knickers, pulling them down on to her hips. Jackie grabbed at them in panic. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asked in hushed terrified whisper. "Stop it! We're out in the open."

Kneeling between her open legs Alan continued tugging at the thin material of her knickers as Jackie ineffectually tried to stop him. "Alan, please! Sue might come back!"

"Then she'll see what her little sister's been doing won't she?" Slowly he won the battle and her knickers slid from under her bottom and down her legs. Jackie sat back in despair as he lifted her leg slightly and slid the knickers off one foot. He spread her knees with his hands peered into the darkness created by the tent of her skirt across her spread thighs.

He raised her skirt and told her to hold it up out of his way. Jackie looked around in panic as she sat there in broad daylight with her legs apart and her knickers around one ankle. "I said 'hold it'!" he repeated and Jackie took the material in her hands, holding it clear. He placed his hands on the inside of her thighs and leaned forward, spreading her legs as wide as they would go.

Her lips parted and glistened moistly in the sunshine. She could feel the heat of the sun between her open legs. She looked down and found him looking back up at her. "The most beautiful view in the whole world," he said looking back between her legs. "Life does not get better than this."

Jackie looked around acutely aware of where she was. "Alan, no!" she said, not finishing the thought. Alan smiled and leaning forward he pressed his mouth against her sex.

Jackie rocked back against the bike as his tongue gently inserted itself between her lips. "Alan!" she hissed between gritted teeth. His tongue slowly worked its way up the length of her slit, parting her lips, causing her to groan with pleasure. He sat back on his haunches and wiped the back of his hand across his mouth. "

Well?" He asked "You were saying?"

Jackie tried to push her skirt back down but Alan caught it and pressed it back into her hands. "Oh no, my cocky little bitch," he said opening her legs again. "You'll do as I want you to," and he leaned forward again and placed his tongue inside her.

Jackie's head rolled back as he began to search between the folds of her sex. She knew what he was looking for and she gave a strangled cry as his tongue found and lapped at her clitoris. Dropping her skirt she grasped his head as he continued caress her with his tongue.

Her hips began to rock as he drove her higher, her legs gripping his shoulders, his hands around the outside of her thighs. She could feel her juices and his saliva running down between the crack of her backside as she slid forward off the seat and onto his mouth. She scrabbled to keep her seat on the bike as his tongue lapped against her. She began to moan as her climax approached.

He put his arms around her, under her legs, lifting her slightly, opening her up, clasping her bottom beneath her skirt and drawing her forward onto his tongue. Jackie cried out as her climax burst upon her. She rocked on his face as her climax rolled in like the waves on the sea, threatening to drown her. She cried out and clung to him, muttering unintelligibly, as her climax washed around her and away.

Alan sat back and wiped the back of his hand across his face. Jackie pushed her skirt down and collapsed across her knees. Her breathing ragged and broken. "There's no such thing as private," he said and stood up and unbuckled the belt to his jeans.

He popped the button and in one motion he unzipped them and pushed them down his thighs. His penis stood out, angry and erect. "No!" Jackie gasped, thinking he was going to fuck her there in the open.

"No what?" Alan asked and stepped forward. Taking her face in his hands he pushed his penis into her mouth. Jackie gagged as he pushed forward until she grasped his shaft with her hand and controlled his movements. "Blow him," Alan instructed and with no other choice Jackie began to move her lips up and down on his shaft. "That's better," he said as if to a child. With his hand at the back of her head Alan straightened up and looked around "See," he said, "there's no such thing as private".

Jackie continued to bob her heads up and down on his shaft until Alan suddenly pulled her head away. She looked up at him dazed and confused. He pulled her up onto her feet he pushed her light summer blouse up and quickly unhooked her bra, exposing her breasts to the sunlight.

She gasped as he sucked a nipple deep into his mouth. She tried to regain her balance as he palmed and suckled her breasts but he had not finished and turning her around he pushed her unceremoniously forward and bent her over the bike. Over her protestations her threw her skirt up over her back and pushed her legs apart with his feet.

Jackie groaned as he thrust himself into her from behind. He withdrew and then, holding onto her hips, he pushed deep inside her again. Looking down Jackie could see her breasts move with every thrust from behind, he was taking her, literally, at his pleasure.

She raised her head and looked around, she was being taken over his bike in a public wood with a public path passing only feet from where they were. They were in full view of anyone who passed by. She tried to pull her blouse down over her hanging breasts but Alan saw the movement. "Leave them," he growled, "they look better out in the fresh air," and she placed her arms back on the bike seat, bracing herself against his onslaught.

She placed her head down on her arms as Alan continued to use her but his thrusts and his rough treatment were beginning to have their effect and she could feel her hips beginning to push back to meet him, feel the familiar heat building in her womb. Alan was only interested in himself now, he was teaching her a lesson and getting himself off in doing it; so with one hand bracing herself on the bike she reached down between her legs with her other and finding her clitoris she began to help herself reach her own climax.

She climaxed before he did, her legs buckling and her arm giving way until she was laid flat out across the bike. Alan continued his thrusting in and out of her, in no hurry to come, he placed his hand flat on the small of her back as her increased his pace slightly. She could feel the hot summer sun on her bare bottom, on her arms resting on the hot bike seat and on her breasts when they touched the warm metal of the bike as he pushed her forward and pulled her back with his hand on her hips.

She could hear him grunting as he thrust away and his own climax approached. Suddenly she heard the back gate open and Alan paused. Still with his hand on her back holding her flat and his penis still deeply embedded inside her she could feel him half turn around to see who it was.

She could hear the embarrassed shuffle of feet and a quiet cough. Then Alan's father's voice said, "Sorry lad, didn't mean to disturb you. I, err, didn't know you were busy."

"That's OK," Alan said calmly, "close the gate will you? I haven't finished here."

"What? Oh, err, yes, of course. Sorry lad," and she heard the gate close.

Alan turned back to her. "That'll have given the old bastard something to talk about," he said and began to thrust into her again. Flustered and desperately embarrassed Jackie tried to struggle upright but Alan held her down and she had to lay back and let him continue.

It was not long and soon she felt him thrusting deep and shuddering as he emptied his sperm inside her. As soon as he had finished and stepped back Jackie sprang to her feet and whirled to face him.

"What the Fuck?" she yelled, lost for words. Alan just smiled and pulled up his trousers and casually fastened them. Jackie kicked off her knickers and stuffed them quickly into her overturned shopping bag. She picked up the spilled groceries and she pulled her bra into place and pulled her blouse down.

She stood up to find Alan lighting a cigarette, watching her with an amused smile on his face. "What's so fucking funny?" she yelled, "That was your Dad! He knows my Dad. He'll tell everyone."

"No he won't." Alan said confidently. "He won't say a thing."

"How do you know?" She said, calming a little, fighting back the tears that were suddenly threatening to form.

'Because I know," he said. "Anyway, I know too much on him for him to fuck me around."

"He saw me!" Jackie said desperately.

"He saw nothing. He saw me shagging a bird that's all. He doesn't know who it was. He has no idea."

"Are you sure?" She asked with relief obvious in her voice.

"Sure I'm sure," he said reassuringly "The most he could see was your arse. And if he can tell who you are from that angle I'd be fucking amazed."

Jackie sat back onto the bike hugging her shopping to her chest. "Bloody hell but I hope so."

"Mind you he might have guessed it was you from all the shouting you've just been doing."

Jackie's mouth dropped open. "Oh fuck!" she said, her heart falling to her shoes again.

"Got to go," he said moving Jackie from her seat on the bike and sitting astride it. Jackie stood and watched him kick the bike into life. "Don't worry too much," he said as he wheeled the bike around to face the right way, "I'm sure he doesn't know it was you".

"Really?" she said brightening again.

"Really," he said. He made as if to go and then he stopped and leaned over towards her. "Just remember what I said".

"What?" She asked stepping closer.

"There's no such thing as privacy." ...... That night in bed Jackie tried to find out what was happening with Sue but with no result; Sue was not talking. Jackie tried any number of ways to bring up the subject of sex but it seemed that they had grown too far apart for such an intimate conversation and soon Jackie lay there looking at the darkened ceiling wondering what had happened to those two young girls who used to share everything?

Sue's evasiveness only served to fuel Jackie's determination; if someone was fucking her sister Jackie wanted to know who. She could only imagine it was one of the four guys in Dave's mob as they were all Sue seemed to hang around with. But the question was which one?

Jackie knew them all well; they had been in and out of the house for years. She had had crushes on all of them at one time or another, still had crushes on them in all probability, so she could not fault Sue if she was opening her legs to one of them; but the question remained, which one?

Jackie decided she needed to find out and the only way to do that was to get a bit closer to Sue and the group and dig about a bit. She began to run through the boys in the group in her head and she suddenly thought of Mike, tall, good looking and lanky Mike and she found herself smiling into the darkness.

She slipped her hand inside her pyjama bottoms and between her legs. She had always had a particular fancy for Mike. She would start with him she thought as she moved her fingers through her gathering wetness. She pictured him as she had last seen him, smiling down at her in his amused way on the playing fields near her home. She had been looking for Sue but had run into Mike and Roy instead.

In her fantasy the hand between her legs was his; he leaned in close as his fingers found her clitoris and she stiffened. He hushed her with a kiss, "People may hear us" he said quietly, "we don't want that now do we?" She smiled up at him, opening her legs as wide as her pyjama bottoms would allow as his fingers began to move with an easy intimacy over her lips and erect clitoris. . She gasped as he gently pinched her clitoris between his fingertips. Taking her higher, closer and closer to her climax. His fingers dipped inside her, sliding easily through her wetness and he smiled again at her obvious excitement. "I think you're about to come," he said and his thumb found her clitoris again.

As the climax hit her she rolled over burying her face in her pillow to attempt to muffle her groans. Her fingers slowed as she milked every last ounce of pleasure from between her open legs. Slowly she stilled, he breath ragged and hoarse in her ears. She lay back, the thoughts of Mike slowly fading.

She laughed at herself, 'a bit childish' she thought, masturbating to a figment of your imagination, a schoolgirl crush. 'Still', she thought, 'I wonder if he's that good in real life?' and she laughed to herself, pulling her pants back up and preparing to sleep.

Slowly her thoughts returned to Alan. She looked over at her sister but she was sound asleep, Jackie thought that she could see a small smile on her face in the half light. Jackie envied Sue her evident peace of mind.

Jackie knew that she desperately needs someone to talk to; she is unsure where this relationship with Alan is taking her. She feels she ought to put a stop to it before it goes any further but she also knows that she cannot stop it on her own, the feelings are too big and strong, she cannot break free by herself.

He had her half naked with her legs spread wide, sitting on his bike out in the open at the bottom of the garden today! She broke out in a cold sweat at the very thought of it. Bloody hell! What will he make her do next?

Make her? She rolled the thought around in her head for a moment, 'make her?' That sounds as if everything she has been doing was against her will and that she had to be tied down for it to happen. Mentally she shook her head, who is she fooling, it's not like that and she knows it.

She absolutely and totally LOVES the sex and the excitement, she cannot pretend otherwise. He is not making her do anything that she does not want to happen. He is taking her on a roller coaster ride and she is clinging on with both hands and PRAYING for it not to stop, to take her around that next bend, that next experience, she is out of control and she knows it, and she loves it.

TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers