Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting his hand on her chest he pushed her back until she was half sitting, half laying, against the back of the seat. Without helping Jackie watched him position her body; pulling her hips forward and opening her legs. She was becoming a bystander in her own violation. All the faces leant forward to get a good look at what was now on open display between her legs, the prize that was glinting in the half light, the prize that they all hoped to share once Alan had finished with her.

Her mouth went dry at the thought. She just hoped that they would be gentle, that they come at her one at a time, that they would use her kindly, and that Alan would look after her. She dismissed the thought as soon as it formed; look after her? He had brought her to this and he was now kneeling in front of her, waving his penis around like some kind of trophy, about to fuck in front of all his mates. Sure, she thought, he's a man I can rely on to protect me.

She looked around at the faces she could see, from the old to the young, there were not that many but they all looked at her as though she was a slab of meat and they all certainly intended to have their piece of her just as soon as Alan was finished.

Alan pulled her hips forward again and she slid lower down the seat. She realised that he wanted her just right, she was his party piece and he had to show the lads what the master was capable of. He ran his hand across her tummy and down her flanks as if he was calming an animal.

"There," he said giving her legs one last tug, pulling her hips just over the edge of the seat, opening her legs wide so everyone could see, "just about right eh?" He didn't seem to be expecting an answer so she just lay there impassively and looked at him. He laughed quietly and leaned forward and in a stage whisper said to her, "You'll brighten up when I get this inside you," and he grasped his penis and waved it like a club.

The men who were close enough to hear laughed in support. "Give it to her Al," she heard one of them say. He straightened up and smoothed his hands up her legs, brushing lightly over her pubic hair and she felt the same familiar lurch in her stomach at his touch. She wondered if he could sense it too because he smiled at her as though acknowledging her thoughts.

His hands continued on up her body, looking for and finding her breasts. "You certainly are one good looking woman," he said as he moulded her breasts with his hands, his thumbs stroking lightly across her sensitive, already erect, nipples. "The lads are really in for a treat."

As he leaned forward to easier enjoy her breasts his penis nestled itself gently against the outer edge of her lips. He moved his hips slightly causing the tip of his penis to brush along the length of her and she stifled a moan; but Alan knew and he kept the gentle pressure between her legs while he continued to stroke a response from her nipples.

Jackie could feel the wetness beginning as Alan stoked her desire with small, almost imperceptible, movements of his penis against the lips of her vagina. He began to pull gently on her nipples and he smiled at the silent response that only he could feel. "You like that don't you?" he half whispered to her. Jackie shook her head and Alan gave a quiet little laugh.

She could feel every movement of his hands on her breasts and his penis between her legs and she could feel her passion mounting. She was determined not to show anything in font the others but she could also feel her resolve rapidly slipping away.

Alan could wind her up like a clock.

She wanted to cry out when his hands left her breasts and travelled down the length of her body to rest on her inner thighs. He gently pushed her legs apart so that he could look at the head of his cock, nestling gently between the lips of her glistening vagina. His penis shone wetly, whether from her saliva or her juices she could not tell.

He looked at her again and smiled, "Shall we put it in?" he asked the lads around him loudly, as if at a pantomime, to be met with a small cheer and cries of, "Yes, go on!" and "Give it to her!. Alan smiled down at her, "They want to see you perform for me."

"I don't perform" she said quietly.

He laughed and pushed his hips forward a little and the tip of his penis gently forced it's way a between the wet lips of her vagina. Jackie gasped. "Don't you?" he asked. "I'll bet I can make you," and with just a little added pressure from his hips the head of his penis pushed gently past her lips and inside her.

A call of 'he's inside her' went up from the side and she could feel all eyes focus between her legs where they could clearly see that Alan had already embedded the head of his penis inside her. The level of excitement in the bodies surrounding her rose considerably. She could almost smell the testosterone floating in the warm dusty air of the bus.

Despite the fact that he wasn't moving Jackie could feel every minute movement of the bus transmitted through Alan's hips and down through the shaft of his penis. He was humming like a human vibrator. She wanted to scream with pleasure.

She knew that everyone was watching this most intimate of acts, watching Alan slowly impale himself between her legs and she suddenly she really didn't care anymore. All she could feel was the tip of Alan's steadily vibrating cock, nestled snugly within her open sex.

"Still don't perform?" Alan asked quietly maintaining his position with his hands on her thighs.

"No," she whispered with a feverish shake of her head. Alan laughed and slowly leaned forward, driving the full length of his penis deep inside her. Jackie cried out and arched her back in an attempt to further impale herself on his shaft. Alan smiled and wriggled his hips to settle himself snugly between her legs. "How's that?" he whispered, "Feel better?"

Jackie shook her head and gripped the edge of the seat with her fingers as Alan slowly withdrew almost the full length of his shaft. There was a hiss as Jackie drew a sharp intake of breath through her teeth. She braced herself for his next thrust. His shaft shone wetly in the dim light.

Orange light again bathed their union as fresh streetlights sped past outside. His shaft shone wetly in the crazy light. Jackie's legs gaped open as she waited for him to return and fill her again. She was no longer aware of the crowd around her, of the eyes boring between her legs, watching and waiting, like wolves around a tethered lamb, she just wanted him to return and fill her again.

"There," he said and with a slow steady push he buried himself fully inside her again. Jackie cried out in pleasure as he filled her. With one hand on her hips and the other placed flat upon her chest to keep her in place Alan began a long, slow, steady stroke; in and out. Jackie's knuckles turned white as she gripped the seat and the muscles in her stomach turned to liquid.

Alan suddenly became aware of Sally, standing at his shoulder. Her face contorted with a strange mixture of arousal and hate as she watched, "Go on Al," she suddenly shouted taking everyone by surprise, "fuck her!"

The crowd parted and Sally moved forward for better view. She continued her tirade, almost oblivious to everything else, her wet lips mouthing obscenities, her eyes fixed between Jackie's legs. "Look at the slut laying there with her legs open! She loves it. Getting shafted now aren't you little 'Miss Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth'."

Alan looked up at her and an one swift movement he pushed his hand up Sally's skirt. Taken completely by surprise Sally tried to stop him but it was too late and she gasped as he slid two fingers inside her. Alan laughed, "Oh look, no knickers! Wonder who's got them? Let me think, oh yes, me!"

The guys laughed as Sally squirmed, impaled on Alan's fingers. She looked around desperately for help but none was forthcoming, nobody liked her; she had a good body but a mean mouth and temperament to match. It was good to see her brought down a peg or two. If it hadn't been for the fact that she was Alan's girlfriend no-one would have had anything to do with her.

After roughly twisting his fingers inside her Alan pulled them out and held them up for all to see. He indicated towards Jackie with a nod of his head. "She may be getting fucked but you're the one getting wet. " His fingers glistened in the faint light.

"Are you a lesbian or something? Want to join in?" He taunted. "Bet you'd like to suck on her tits wouldn't you?" Sally pulled her skirt straight and tried to look composed. Alan turned away from her and slowly eased his penis back into Jackie who had lain, shocked and shaken, with Alan still embedded between her open legs, while the exchange had taken place. "Now fuck off back to your seat," Alan yelled at Sally, "and leave me be! This is mans work and I want to enjoy it." With his hand on her hips Alan smiled easily down at Jackie while he slowly worked his dick back inside her. Sally went to say something and Alan turned towards her slightly, "I said Fuck Off!" and he raised his hand. Sally quickly moved away amid guffaws and nods of approval from the boys around him.

Alan placed his hand back on Jackie's hip and used it to pull her hips forward to meet his thrust. Alan looked around as he slowly withdrew his penis for the next thrust. "Sorry lads, this could take awhile, this is my third come today. Not as young as I used to be." The lads laughed appreciatively.

Jackie closed her eyes as Alan leaned forward and very slowly worked the length of his shaft back inside her. Despite her shock at the exchange with Sally Jackie sighed as she felt him slowly fill her up.

He leaned further over, pushing himself deeper inside her, impaling himself completely. "You've gone off the boil a bit haven't you?" he asked quietly. "It's understandable. She a fucking annoying bitch at the best of times. But don't worry; I can get you going again."

Jackie looked at him as he slowly withdrew before beginning his thrust again. He was taking his time, moving slowly, and Jackie suddenly realised that despite all his bluff and showmanship he needed this, he needed her to come for him in front of these men.

"Just for the record," he said indicating with a nod of his head back down the bus to where Sally had disappeared into the darkness, "she's been here," he said, meaning naked on the back seat being gang banged 'for the team'. "She's done this; and she isn't a patch on you, believe me." Having said that he began his slow steady thrust again, slowly stoking the fires inside her.

Somewhere in the back of her head she marvelled at how he could do this to her; even with Sally hurling abuse at her and a crowd of men watching her being used on the back seat of a bus and waiting their turn to do the same. She could still feel him inside her, bringing her back towards a climax and no matter how she tried to ignore him she also knew that he would make her come.

She felt his hand move across her stomach and down between their bodies to where they were joined. His thumb moved through the slickness where his shaft entered her, searching for and finding, her swollen clitoris. With his next thrust his thumb began to gently stroke across the swollen nub of flesh at the very apex of her womanhood. Lights flashed behind her eyes and her stomach knotted, she grasped his hips with her knees and grasped his wrist in an attempt to take his hand away.

Other hands reached out from the shadows and pulled her hands away, pinning them down by her side. She tried to back away from the sensations that were pouring up through her body from between her legs but Alan steadied her hips to meet his thrusts, his thumb continuing to set her senses on fire.

From somewhere in the distance she could hear voices murmuring appreciatively as she began to writhe under the dual attack of is his dick and his thumb. She couldn't care less; all her senses were now focused on what was happening between her legs, pleasure so absolute it was almost painful. She cried out as his next thrust pushed her further back up the seat; only his hand on her hip and the hands holding her hands down by her side stopped her from riding back. He was thrusting so deeply that she feared he would tear her apart. With each thrust her shoulders came up off the seat, it was almost as if he was pumping her up, with each thrust she rose up to meet him.

She tore her hands free of the hands that were holding her and with a cry she threw them around his neck and shoulders. She pulled him to her, crushing him to her breast. His thrusts slowed as she neared her climax and his thumb stopped, held between their bodies. He put an arm around her waist and pulled her close as he continued to move inside her. Sucking in his stomach he freed some space between them and began to move his thumb again.

"Are you ready?" he asked quietly. Jackie began to tremble as the sensations between her legs blotted out everything else. Suddenly everything exploded and she cried out and held him to her while she cried and shook her way through her climax.

Eventually her senses returned. She was draped around his shoulders like a rag doll, her breathing ragged and rasping in her ears. Alan quietly stroked her back, from shoulder to flank, gentling and calming her. When her trembling had stopped he gently laid her back on the seat. "I knew you'd come for me," he said with a smile.

"I won't come again," she said quietly, "no matter how many of them there are."

"That's up to you lovely," he replied, "I only provide the excitement, I don't guarantee the satisfaction." And then he was gone and she was suddenly left on her own on the gently rocking seat of the bus.

"No one else is to ride her bareback," Alan said to the faces who were watching. "Anyone who goes inside her wears a Johnny. Is that clear?" They all nodded. "I'm not catching anything from you fucking lot when I have her in future. OK?" They all nodded again.

"Who's going first?" He asked, looking down at Jackie. His words were suddenly terrifying and she crossed her arms protectively across her chest and closed her legs. From somewhere in the darkness beside her she heard Stan's voice, "Tony is. He scored first."

"Come on then Toe," Stan said and Tony shuffled out from just by her head; his had been one of the hands holding her down. "Fame and a lovely fanny are waiting for you."

Alan nodded at Tony and moved away, abandoning her to her fate. "You'd better get on with it then." He said, as Tony moved in front of her, finally blocking out her last view of Alan's retreating back.

Jackie watched as Tony unzipped and dropped his trousers. Taking a small foil packet that was handed to him he tore it open and pulled out a rolled up Johnny. Pushing his underwear down to his thighs his semi erect penis sprang out from beneath the flaps of his shirt. Stan laughed cruelly, "First night nerves got you Tony lad? It'll need to be harder that if you you're going to do any fucking tonight."

Taking the tip of the Johnny between his thumb and forefinger he began to ease it over the head of his dick. "It'll be fine," he said, gathering his confidence. "Don't worry about me." He rolled the Johnny down the length of his shaft, slowly stroking it erect.

"Lay her down," he said and hands took hold of Jackie and pulled her back down onto the seat until she was laying on her back. Hands pinned her arms above her head again and others held her legs open. Tony gingerly climbed on to the seat to kneel between her open legs. He was fully erect now; he gripped his penis at the base and pointed it determinedly at her.

Jackie looked up at him, his face flashed in and out of light as the buss sped through the night. 'He's not bad looking,' she thought, 'a good body', under different circumstances she may even have fancied him. She wondered if he knew that when he entered her he would be only the second man to have ever been inside her; she also wondered if that would make any difference to him, or any of them, at all. He lay awkwardly between her legs, stretching them wide open. Hands helped by holding them open at the ankles and knees. He tentatively placed a hand on her breast. He squeezed experimentally and smiled. He inspected her nipple as her breast swelled up between his fingers before lowering his head and taking the nipple in his mouth.

As he sucked on her nipple he shuffled up her body on his knees and elbows until his rubber coated penis nestled against the lips of her sex. She moved her hips to make it easier for him and more comfortable for her. He took her movement as excitement and released her nipple long enough to whisper, "Don't worry, you'll really enjoy this."

Jackie looked over his shoulder into the semi darkness above her head. Faces rocked into edge of her vision. Stan was leaning over, watching and waiting his turn. She tried to ignore him but his grinning face loomed closer. "We're all going to enjoy this," he said and laughed at his own joke, spittle arching from lips in the sudden flash of light.

She felt Tony gather himself and brace himself at the entrance to her wide open sex. With one hand still wrapped around the shaft he guided himself into her. She stiffened as he slid slowly inside. Waves of humiliation washed over her as he settled his length within her. Her vagina moulded itself around him.

"I'm in!" he gasped.

"Well done lad," she heard voices say. Stan's face loomed above Tony's shoulder again, smiling obscenely "Go on then Lad. Get on with it, fuck her properly. The team is depending on you."

Tony began to move, his penis sucking wetly inside her. At the end of each thrust she can feel his balls slapping against her bottom. He's not looking at her, he's looking somewhere beyond her shoulder, silently reciting the 1966 world cup line-up in his head to stop from coming too quickly and disgracing himself in front of his mates. His hand is still squeezing her breast his other hand is on her hip to give him better leverage for his thrusts.

Jackie lay impassively underneath him; he grunted with each thrust of his hips and his hand on her breast was becoming painful. She wished he would come and get it over with. She heard his breathing become ragged and his brow furrowed with concentration as he tried to postpone the inevitable. Suddenly his eyes glazed and he arched as he buried his penis deep between her legs.

He shivered and groaned as he emptied his seed into his Johnny. He slumped forward and Jackie tried to wriggle away from him to get his penis out of her before he deflated and left the Johnny inside her.

He realised what she was doing and groggily withdrew. "Sorry," he said, "I almost forgot. Did you enjoy that?" he asked and she almost laughed. "I've been looking forward to it all day," he continued, "Ever since I first saw you this morning. Played my heart out to make sure I got first go with you. After Alan of course," he added quickly. Hands began to pull him clear of her. "That was great! Hope I get another chance," he said and then he was gone.

Without any ceremony Stan quickly took Tony's place between Jackie's open legs; climbing awkwardly over her and kneeling naked between her legs. He was a big man. He loomed over her in the dim light, huge and intimidating. His belly was large and round, a real beer gut and was surmounted by a huge chest, complete with a pair breasts many women would have been proud to own.

He towered up into the darkness. As the lights began to flash again he tilted his head back and drank deeply from a bottle before smacking his lips together appreciatively. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He handed the bottle to a figure somewhere to his left and looked down on Jackie. He reached beneath his belly and grabbed his limp dick in his hand. "I think I need some help here little girl," he said grinning lewdly, "I don't think this fella is ready to play yet." He reached forward and grabbed Jackie by the shoulders, his finger biting deeply into her flesh as he pulled her upright. Jackie winced as he manipulated her into position facing his limp penis. Close to, as the lights lashed their orange glow, she suddenly realised how hairy he was. Covered from head to foot in a mat of dark hair he reminded her of a gorilla.