Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She really is a beautiful animal," he said, admiring her. Jackie tried to get a good look at his face, she had never heard him speak like this before; to be moved by anything. "Now get the rest off!" He instructed and then, like a child being forced to do something they do not want to do Sally sighed and slowly got up off the bed and drew herself upright. She undid her skirt and slid it down her legs and stood there, completely naked except for her suspender belt and stockings.

She looked up at the man and the woman lying on the bed and she slowly pirouetted to allow them a good look at her. "She loves her own body," Alan said as if Sally was not in the room, "her own sexuality. She thinks she's the sexiest thing around;" he paused, "and looking at her right now I might not disagree too much. Shame about the personality." He added almost as an afterthought.

Jackie looked at Sally who was now standing quietly at the side of the bed, rocking slowly, rhythmically, from foot to foot, distractedly, unconcerned, as if listening to her own internal music. Jackie had to admit that Sally was indeed the epitome of the sexual young woman; beautiful in a harsh, brassy, sort of way. A lithe and sensuous body, small hipped with full firm breasts tipped with deep, dusky pink nipples. At the apex of her thighs a light down of pale pubic hair barely concealed the puffy, pouting lips of her sex.

"Like what you see?" Sally asked, startling Jackie out of her reverie, she looked up into Sally's face and was shocked at the raw, predatory look in the eyes that were staring back at her.

"She is hateful isn't she?" Alan asked, his mouth close to Jackie's ear. "Beautiful, but frankly, absolutely hateful. She really wants' to make love to you you know. She's fancied you ever since she first saw you; and knowing I'm shagging you is driving her nuts!" Jackie looked back into the mirror of Sally's eyes and shivered but she wasn't sure why.

"And she will make you come you know," he said, "believe me, she's very, very good at what she does."

He reached out and took one of Jackie's nipples between his fingers and casually rolled it to bring it erect again. "In fact she is exceptionally good at what she does." Jackie squirmed under the pressure of Alan's fingers. "Now open your legs for Sally and let her see what you have got for her." Jackie shook her head.

Alan sighed and turned to look at Sally. "Open her legs for her."

Sally quickly moved onto the bed and took Jackie's ankles in her hands. Jackie clamped her legs together and Sally shook her head. Alan laughed quietly. "That could be a mistake, you don't want to deny Sally when she really wants something; and especially not when you're naked and tied to the bed."

Sally slid up Jackie's body and taking her other nipple in her fingers she pressed her nail into the sensitive flesh. Jackie cried out as the pain exploded behind her eyes.

"Open your legs for me." Sally said, almost sweetly and Jackie obeyed, opening her legs and exposing her sex. Sally pouted again as though she had been denied a little extra fun but she quickly slipped her hand down between Jackie's open thighs, resting her hand on her sex.

Jackie instinctively made to close her legs but a gentle pressure of Sally's nail on her nipple made her relax her legs again. Sally roughly ran her finger the length of Jackie's sex, opening her. Jackie gasped in surprise at the strength of the sensation, fear or the forbidden possibly heightening the receptors in her brain. Sally smiled at the response and moved down the bed, moving to lie between Jackie's legs with her face inches away from her now open sex.

"Now let's see what we have here," she said, fully opening Jackie's lips with her fingertips. Jackie shivered at the touch. Using both hands Sally spread Jackie open, peeling her lips back like a flower.

Jackie looked at Alan who was still smiling down at her from where he lay alongside her. He was obviously enjoying her discomfiture.

Sally found her clitoris and holding her open she softly squeezed it between her thumbs, causing it to bulge out under the gentle pressure. Jackie gasped and closed her eyes, her legs trembled as the sensations rolled up and through her.

Sally leaned forward and extending her small pointed tongue she softly licked at the extended clitoris. Jackie stiffened and choked off a cry. Alan leaned forward and again whispered, "See, I told you she would make you come. She is very, very good at this. You should see what she does to me, actually you will." He added as an afterthought.

Jackie looked at him, her eyes betraying her slipping will power. Sally's tongue rasped against her clitoris again and Jackie cried out. Alan began to caress her breast, slowly, casually, just rolling his hard around its shape, feeling it move under his palm. Jackie pulled against the tie that held her hands above her head, she felt helpless, powerless to stop this casual abuse of her body,

Alan laughed, "There's no point in struggling," he whispered, his mouth still against her ear, "we're both going to fuck you so you may as well lay back and enjoy it."

Sally's tongue worked its way over her clitoris again, circling and stroking and powerless to resist Jackie's hips rose to meet it. Jackie could feel the trembling in her thighs and stomach which betrayed her rising passion. She could not have closed her legs even if she had wanted to. The pressure in her sex was creating a momentum that she was unable to halt.

The trembling in her stomach was spreading to her hips. Alan's fingers moved enticingly over her breasts, caressing and persuasive, pulling her erect nipples, sending new waves of pleasure coursing through her body. The slow insistent pressure of Sally's tongue pushed Jackie steadily higher. She cried out as she felt Sally slowly insert a finger between the lips of her sex, slowly working it deeper. Jackie can feel that she is pouring her juices out onto Sally's fingers and hand, Her humiliation and capitulation complete.

"You sound wet" Alan's voice is desperately close to her although Jackie has difficulty on focusing on his words. Sally's finger twists and turns in time with her tongue. Alan pulls her nipple and laughs quietly somewhere in the distance.

"You are about to come aren't you,." his disembodied voice states, no question in the statement. "You cannot resist her, she's too good." Jackie tries to concentrate on the words and not on the sensations that are coursing through her body. She tries to speak but her tongue feels too big for her mouth.

Leaning forward Sally suddenly pursed her lips and sucked gently on Jackie's clitoris, drawing it up and holding it between her lips. Jackie screamed in pleasure, the sensations literally exploding inside her head, destroying all sense of time and space, she is aware only of her body, stretched out between her two tormentors, weightless, formless, almost floating above the bed; crucified and wracked by the mouth at her sex and the fingers at her breast.

White hot sensation radiates from between her legs, colours sparkle behind her eyes and she screams, soundless and piercing, as her tidal wave of a climax burns out all rational thought.

A movement slowly brought her back to conscious thought, a shifting of the bed beneath her. When she at last opened her eyes she slowly focused on Sally, sitting up between her legs, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Confused she looked to her side but Alan had gone. Wearily she looked around for him but slowly became aware of a sudden, slight, change in Sally; who, still between Jackie's legs was looking over her shoulder. Almost like an apparition Alan suddenly appeared above and behind her. Without speaking he pushed Sally forward with a hand in the middle of her back. Sally fell on to all fours, cat like, crouched over Jackie.

Half turning Alan dipped two fingers into a jar he had placed on the dressing table beside him and pushing Sally's legs apart, he appeared to smear the clear, pungent smelling jelly between them. Sally dropped her head slowly, breathing loudly through her nose, like a hard working beast about to be punished. Her hair fell forward, brushing Jackie's breasts.

Jackie looked beyond Sally's shoulder up into Alan's coldly smiling face. He grabbed Sally's hips with both hands and pulling her more upright, he held her, positioned her, pulling her back onto his erect penis. Jackie feels Sally tense, bracing herself, waiting for what she knows is coming. Realisation dawns slowly as Alan adjusts his position behind the submissive Sally.

Across Sally's back Alan smiles down on Jackie as he begins to work himself slowly into Sally with a series of small, sharp thrusts of his hips. Sally exhales, a string of quiet grunts, as he works himself deeper into her. Almost as if in defeat Sally's arms slowly sag and she slowly slid down onto Jackie's chest, her forehead resting between Jackie's breasts.

Looking up into Alan's cold blue eyes Jackie instinctively tries to place her arms protectively around Sally's shoulders but her restraints hold her firmly in place. Sally raises her head at the movement, her body jerking to every push of Alan's hips; and Jackie is startled by the savage, raw, unconstrained lust she can see in Sally's eyes.

Laughing quietly Sally clamped her mouth firmly onto Jackie's breast. A jolt of passion exploded from her nipple. Reaching down between their bodies Sally slowly inserted a finger deep into Jackie. Amid a million whirling contradictory thoughts and feelings, Jackie gasps with pleasure. Almost instantly her hips begin to rise again to meet the intrusion.

Sally worked another finger inside her and Jackie's hips take up the rhythm as Sally begins to stroke her fingers in and out.

Through the mouth on her nipple and Sally's breasts on her stomach Jackie can feel Alan thrusting into Sally even as Sally's fingers are moving inside her. A strange and unusual symbiosis of sexual rhythms. Forbidden fruit inside forbidden fruit. Alan looked down on Jackie's face already lost in the sensations of Sally's lovemaking and he laughed.

Jackie heard him pull out of Sally. An audible 'plop' followed by a groan of pleasure as he inserted himself again, harder this time, into her vagina. Sally paused for a moment as Alan adjusted his position, then he began to ride her, hard and strong; deep thrusts that forced Sally forward onto Jackie.

Sally was grunting with every stroke Alan delivered, being pounded, her legs slowly spreading under the assault, her backside high in the air. With the air of a battle weary soldier Sally began to move her fingers inside Jackie again; and Jackie, now totally lost to reality, began to feel her climax build again. Sally suddenly screamed as Alan pushed her over into her own shuddering peak of passion. He fingers curled and gripped inside Jackie causing her to cry out in turn.

As Sally began to collapse Alan pushed her forward out of his way and her fingers slipped out of Jackie. Jackie cried out at the loss. Pushing harder on Sally's rear Alan moved her further up Jackie's body until he could see Jackie's hips.

Taking hold of Jackie's knees he pulled them up and leaning forward over Sally's back he thrust himself deep into Jackie. Jackie gasped with pleasure at having her recently vacated sex filled again. Alan spread her legs wide as he pushed himself into her as far as he could reach. Jackie felt his penis touch the top of her womb.

As she cried out Sally suddenly took her face in both hands and planted a deep, passionate, kiss on her lips; Sally's tongue filling her mouth, searching for hers. Without thinking Jackie responded, returning the kiss with equal passion. She felt Sally's hands on her breasts, moulding, pulling her nipples.

Jackie almost lost consciousness when her climax crashed over her and she continued to come, wave after wave, each one sweeping away a little bit more of her reserve, her reality, stripping her down to raw sensation, every nerve bare and on fire.

Through the haze she felt Alan come, pushing himself deeper inside her, pumping his seed deep into her womb and she cried out again. Her legs trembled as his hips jerked and he emptied the last of himself into her.

Then it was over, Alan sank forward onto Sally and Sally onto Jackie and suddenly all was still. They all lay as they had fallen, lungs gasping air, sweat intermingling, senses slowly returning. A layer cake of bodies with Jackie underneath.

Slowly Alan rolled off to the side, laying on his back, a sheen of fine sweat on his skin. Sally pushed herself upright and looked at him. "Did you come in her?" She asked. Alan nodded, his eyes closed.

The blow Sally delivered rocked Jackie's head to the side. "Cunt!" Sally spat at her, "I hope that you're fucking pregnant now." Jackie tried to protect herself as Sally raised her hand for the second blow but her hand were still tied. Alan quickly pushed Sally away before she could deliver the blow, she rolled sideways and off the bed. Alan quickly untied the rope around Jackie's wrist as Sally sprang to her feet.

Jackie tried to move out of the way but Sally launched herself on top of her and began to rain open handed blows down onto her shoulders as Jackie rolled over. "Bitch! Get yourself a man of your own!" Jackie rolled away and hitting back again heaved Sally away. Sally fell on her back on the bed. Jackie could hear Alan laughing at the spectacle of the two naked women cat fighting on his bed.

Pushing herself up off the bed Jackie tried to get away but she stumbled and sprawled clumsily onto the floor. Sally was over her in a second and barefooted, kicked her savagely in the ribs. Jackie gasped as the kick drove the wind from her and she rolled away as Sally prepared to deliver another.

Suddenly Alan was behind her and he jerked her back off balance. Sally swung around at him, hands clawed, cat like, ready to fight. Alan hit her once, hard, across the face and Sally spun with the force of the blow.

Jackie needed no urging to fly. She raced to the door and pulled the bolt, swinging the door open wide. Recovering from the blow Sally grabbed handfuls of Jackie's clothes from the floor and hurled them at her.

"Fuck off! Get out of here!" She threw the clothes at Jackie; stooping to pick up more and hurl them at her she crossed the room. Jackie tried to collect her clothes but Sally pushed Jackie hard and she fell through the open door and staggered into the corridor.

Her clothes followed, flying after her; some landing in the corridor, others down the stairs. The door slammed shut and the sudden silence is only broken by the sound of Alan laughing.

Crouching like an old woman Jackie began to gather her clothes, holding them to her chest. Then slowly, as the realisation of the pain and humiliation began to grow, she sat forlornly on the top step; part of her clothing clutched tightly in her arms and the tears began to flow.

.........

She had no idea how long she sat there shivering and crying on the top step of the stairs. "I think these may belong to you," a voice said quietly from just in front of her.

Startled, she looked up to find Mr Davis, Alan's father, standing on the stairs just below her; a small, quiet, man with thinning blonde hair. He was holding a mug of tea in one hand and with the other holding out her jeans and the cut up remnants of her bra. He smiled gently and held out the steaming mug of tea. Thrown into confusion by his sudden appearance Jackie clutched her blouse closer to her chest. Mr Davies smiled and again proffered the mug of hot tea and her clothes. Jackie suddenly realised that from his position Mr Davies could clearly see everything she had to offer and she vainly tried to cover her nakedness with her blouse.

She did not know how long he had been standing there looking at her but instead of any expected reaction of outrage or embarrassment, his eyes smiled kindly and almost sheepishly he again offered the mug of tea.

"Have a drink; you look as though you need it and there's lots of sugar in it." She takes the mug from him and the hot sweet tea filled her mouth, warming and reviving her. He stepped up and sat next to her on the step and she moved over to make room for him, her nakedness ignored, almost forgotten. He somehow made her feel comfortable and safe.

"Alan?" he asked, indicating with a vague look her present predicament. She nodded and suddenly, out of nowhere she began to cry; large tears that rolled down her face and fell onto her bare arms that clutched her blouse to her chest.

As her sobs deepened and began to shake her body Mr Davies put his arm protectively around her shoulders and pulled her close to him. Leaning her head on his shoulder she cried into his neck, hopelessly and lost. He held her until the crying slowly subsided.

Eventually pushing herself upright she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. She smiled crookedly at him. "Don't know why I'm crying really." She sniffed.

"Don't need an excuse. A good cry does you good sometimes" he said and Jackie smiled through wet eyes.

"Come on lass," he said, gently taking her elbow and urging her to her feet. As she stands she suddenly remembers that she is naked and held her blouse meekly to her chest, hiding nothing. A modern day Birth of Venus. Mr Davies looked her up and down and shook his head ruefully, "I don't know how he does it. You really are beautiful." Jackie blushed and held her hand over her groin.

"Come on," he said again and gently pushed her up the stairs; "better get you dressed before someone comes. You could take some explaining."

Jackie allowed him to manoeuvre her down the corridor and into the main bedroom. He sat her on the bed and left the room. Sitting there on the edge of the bed, in a strange bedroom still clutching her blouse to her chest, the emotion overtook her again and she began to shiver and cry.

The door opened and Mr Davies came back into the room with the rest of her clothes. He hesitated for a moment and then closed the door quietly behind him.

Sitting beside her on the bed he reached around and pulled the quilt around her shoulders. As she continued to cry he put his arm around her shoulders again and held her to him, rocking her gently back and forth in the age old way one would comfort a baby. He stroked her back comfortingly. She was unaware when his stroking became more intimate and his hand moved inside the quilt; but he was warm and his voice was comforting and protective. When his hand eventually found her breast she found it soothing and somehow quite natural. When his thumb began to slowly stroke her nipple erect it somehow seemed quite normal and she did not object when he slowly and gently lowered her back onto the bed.

His hand found its way between her legs and when his fingers moved between her lips she opened her legs without complaint. His calloused hands were soft and gentle and she gasped as his fingers made their way inside her.

She was pliant and easy and her hips rose to meet his easy rhythm. When his head bent to her breast she cried out and pulled him closer. His fingers moved lightly between her lips, searching for and finding her sensitive clitoris. She groaned and tried to grasp his hand between her thighs but his fingers were insistent and continued to stroke gently.

His lips coaxed her nipple to perfect hardness and she pushed her breast up and into his mouth. With a strangled cry she came, shuddering and pulling him harder to her.

Slowly she fell back into the bed as her climax subsided. She looked at him in shocked surprise. He smiled back gently and bent his head to her breast again, gently sucking and nuzzling her sensitised nipple.

She quietly held his head to her breast as his tongue sent shivers through her body. His lips left a wet trail between her nipples as his mouth moved slowly from breast to breast. She rose meet him, she could feel the liquid warmth of his mouth spreading from her nipples down to her groin again.