Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the gentle pressure of my finger at the top of her sex, the warmth of the moisture gathering in her vagina, the gently swell of her lips as they opened under our gaze. She was trembling with disgrace and desire; she could feel her nipples hardening and the familiar tingling in her sex. She knew we were going to make her come, to put our fingers inside her, open her up and the knowledge took her breath away. We were her friends, we had known each other since childhood, we were as close as friends could get and now we were removing her clothes, taking her knickers off, a continuation of the childhood game of 'doctors and nurses' but this time in earnest. She tried to control the growing desire between her legs but her mind was reeling under the weight of the erotic charge she was receiving from her open legs and the eyes that were now focused on her sex.

She wanted to call out for everyone to stop, to leave her alone, to put her knickers back, to touch her, to please do something to relieve the ache between her legs, she almost sobbed with frustration. Her sex invited attention, begged investigation, the lips flushing a deeper pink as they slowly engorged and unfolded like a flower in the heat, the moisture glistened in the deep valley between her lips, catching the light, accentuating the shape and intricate folds of her sex. There was not a sound as we all stared.

I took her silence for acquiescence. "Are you cool with this Moby?" I asked looking into Gwen's wide eyes but addressing Peter. Seemingly almost mystified by the question Gwen searched my face for a moment before looking at Peter who was leaning forward to make sure he got a good look at what was happening to his girlfriend. Peter looked confused for a moment, unable to take his eyes off the sight of Gwen's fiery red pubic hair and her open legs.

"What?" he asked.

I moved my hand a little, resting my palm on her mound, one finger still lightly nestling between the lips of her sex, the other gently exploring the shape of the outside of her sex. Gwen tensed and opened her legs slightly but otherwise she remained silent. Peter watched my fingers moving slowly over the lips of her sex, gently touching the soft pink lips, his eyes alight. I repeated the question. "I said 'Are you cool with this?"

The question suddenly registered and he recovered himself, "Oh sure," he said with as much nonchalance as he could muster, his voice so rough and broken that he had to cough to clear his throat, "You carry on," he said, "yes, yes, you carry on. No problem." I smiled at Jackie, Peter had just given his permission for us to carry on using his girlfriend.

"You heard the man," I said quietly to Gwen, my fingers tracing the soft shape of her lips, "he said to carry on." Jackie finally pulled Gwen's knickers down her legs to her ankles as my fingers finally closed on her sex. My fingers followed the moist outline, touching, feeling her marvellous softness. We all heard Gwen's sharp intake of breath as my finger, explicitly and openly for the first time, slipped between the moist lips of her vagina.

Taking her cue Jackie finally eased Gwen's knickers off her ankles, lifting each foot to remove them entirely. Gwen bit her lip pensively as she felt them slide away, her last protection was gone, she was ours now and she knew it. With a casual movement Jackie passed the still warm underwear to Peter who took them without a sound, running his fingers over the damp gusset before holding the flimsy material to his face. He inhaled deeply, his eyes almost glazing over.

I continued brushing my fingers along the damp line of her sex. She was so sensitised she shivered with each easy touch. Smiling Dave placed his hands casually on the inside of Gwen's thighs and eased them further apart. "Well now," he said slowly watching my fingers, "what we have now uncovered here, between these luscious legs of yours, is much more interesting than your little old scar don't you think? Much more interesting." Gwen lay quietly between us saying nothing, allowing Dave to ease her thighs still further apart while I continued to run my fingertips along her soft wet lips. She lay between us, compliant, accommodating, her eyes as wide as her legs. She was nervous, undone, her eyes told me that she could feel her sex opening under my fingers, feel her moisture wetting them; she knew that I could feel her shake as my fingers stroked the sensations from between her softly opening lips.

She looked around; her eyes slightly cloudy from booze, her increasing nakedness and her growing excitement. Hands were at her sex, when had that happened she wondered? Fingers were caressing her intimately, clouding her thoughts, her legs were open wide and she could not close them. Her knickers had gone and all eyes were on her open sex and the fingers that were moving gently and insistently between her lips.

She could feel herself getting wetter, the fingers moving easier between her lips. 'This is what they all want', she thought, everyone was watching her, eyes fixed between her legs and on her open sex, waiting, wanting, willing her to cum. .The situation was so intoxicating, so sensuous, that she wanted to cry out. She could feel their eyes caressing her, moving between her legs, lingering, watching her sex and approving of the fingers that were manipulating her so intimately. They watched every movement, every flash of her juices, every shudder the fingers were drawing from her.

She closed her eyes and laid her head back, the fingers were still moving and she was rising too fast, she wanted to prolong the moment, to make them work a little harder to see her cum. She squeezed her eyes closed, the fingers at her sex were not her boyfriends but she knew he was watching, she could feel his eyes between her legs and she knew he approved of what they were doing to her; she was naked from the waist down with her legs apart, her sex wide open and everyone was watching. They were waiting for her to cum, to climax for them. She cried out, her self control was gone and she could feel the first strong pull of her climax beginning between her legs. She was lost.

Her sex opened further as I ran my finger up between her lips and she shuddered at the touch. "My my," I said quietly as if speaking to a child as my finger moved easily and smoothly between her wet lips. "What's happened to you? Where have your clothes gone?" Gwen opened her eyes and blinked, looking around apprehensively as if looking for the thief who had stolen them and landed her in this predicament.

Jackie chuckled softly, drawing Gwen's attention, "Pete's got them. He's obviously enjoying this."

Gwen glanced beseechingly across at Peter who, grinning inanely, held her underwear up like a trophy for her to see. She looked around, "I'm the only one who's naked," she said, her voice quiet, distracted, unable to control the tremble in her hips as my finger continued to draw her moisture from between her open lips.

Watching her closely Sue stood up and lifted her dress to her waist, "No you're not," she said and she laughed as all eyes turned to look at her, suddenly, sympathetically, also naked from the waist down. Sitting on the arm of her chair Peter turned to look and his jaw dropped open; he had always fancied Sue but his natural reticence and shyness had always stopped him from saying anything until suddenly, he is face to face with her, almost naked, his nose only inches away from her golden pubic hair above the faint but unmistakable line of her pouting sex. His mouth remained open but no sound came out, the absolute caricature of a local bumpkin. Sue laughed and bobbed in a short curtsy, her sex so close to him that she could feel his hot breath on her skin. Sue let her dress drop and sat back down. Peter looked around as a man in a deep dream who dare not blink in case he wakes up. Today was handing him present after present, first Gwen stripped half naked and now Sue, he looked like a man who really didn't believe his life could get any better.

Sitting between her open legs Jackie could feel Gwen trembling as my fingers continued to move along the length of her sex. Jackie recognised that Gwen was not going to be long in coming. Catching my eye she turned to Peter, "I think that you had better get over here and join in," she said to him, "after all she is your girlfriend."

"Oh, I don't mind," he said, looking around nervously, "I am quite enjoying watching."

"Then watch and enjoy," Dave said somewhat callously, "Gwen's already enjoying it and she is about to enjoy it even more."

My fingers spread her puffy lips and everyone lent forward to gaze deep into the glistening dark coral interior of her sex. Gwen shuddered and her head fell back. "Better than doing it yourself isn't it?" Dave whispered in her ear and Gwen groaned. My fingers held her open and Jackie leaned forward and inspected Gwen's open sex like a doctor inspecting a patient. With intense concentration Jackie blew gently on the wet folds of highly sensitive skin and Gwen shuddered again. Jackie leaned closer and pulling back the small hooded fold of skin with a fingertip she revealed the erect, shining, shell pink, clitoris beneath. She touched it with the tip of her finger and Gwen jumped as if the touch were electric. She groaned loudly and tried to grab at Jackie's hand but Dave and I held her. Peter stood awkwardly to get a better view of what was happening and Sue took hold of his hand and held it reassuringly. Peter smiled absently, his eyes never for one second leaving Gwen's open sex and the drama that was unfolding there.

Running her finger between the folds of Gwen's sex for lubrication Jackie continued to lightly touch Gwen's clitoris, the soft pad of her finger making small circular motions over the small glistening head. Gasping with the intensity of the sensation Gwen cried out, her hips immediately rising to the rhythm of Jackie's finger, small movements at first, reluctant, unwilling; drawn by the pressure, gradually growing as the tension built inside her. "Is this the first time you've seen her come?" Sue asked Peter over her shoulder.

He nodded, "First time I've ever seen anything," he responded without thinking before realising what he had said and shooting a worried glance at Sue; but Sue wasn't really listening, she was leaning forward, gripping Peter's hand, her eyes fixed on Jackie's fingers between Gwen's legs .

"Beautiful isn't it?" she asked quietly, almost to herself.

"What is?" Peter asked, confused.

"What?" Sue turned to face him.

"What is beautiful? " he asked again.

"You said it was beautiful."

Now it was Sue's turn to look confused, "Did I?" she asked and turning back to face the scene unfolding in front of them. "I guess I meant this," she said vaguely, unsure, "all this," she repeated with a gesture. "Them, us, her," she said slowly, "sex," she concluded finally, her voice tailing away and she fell silent and turned back to watch the final seduction of Gwen. Peter looked at Sue for a few moments more, trying to unpick the meaning from her words but a soft cry from Gwen drew his attention back to the bodies on the couch.

Jackie expertly continued to manipulate Gwen's clitoris causing her to cry out and her hips to lift off the couch. Leaning forward until our heads almost rested on her shoulders, Dave and I began to undo the buttons down the front of Gwen's suit top. It was like undressing a doll, even though Dave and I held a hand each there was no attempt to stop us. When we reached the bottom we pulled the top open revealing her full breasts contained within a stretched white lacy bra. Gwen cried out as Jackie continued to gently finger her clitoris, her body shaking as her climax neared. "Very nice," Dave said admiringly, running his fingers lightly across the swell of her breasts. Pulling her top back on her shoulder he slipped the bra strap down and reaching in he pulled a soft, white, breast clear of her bra cup. He cupped it and rolled it in his palm, feeling its weight and the texture of her skin. He looked over at Peter who was sitting stock still, his dark eyes fixed on Gwen's body. "She has nice breasts Peter," he said and Peter looked at him, his eyes unfathomable. " Very, very nice breasts," he said, thumbing the erect nipple which stood proud in the centre of her large brown aureole. Her breast shook as her body responded to the stimuli of the many hands on and in, her body. Her legs stretched wide in the first small wash of her climax and her juices ran down between her legs.

Dave rolled her nipple between his finger and his thumb, squeezing slowly. "How are you doing?" he asked quietly. Gwen gasped and tried to answer but no words seemed to form. Jackie moved to stroking her clitoris with her thumb and Gwen closed her eyes and lay back, her body shaking as the sensations began to claim her. I pulled her bra strap down and freed her other breast, pulling her breast clear. It felt fuller and heavier than either Sue's or Jackie's, rounder and more pliant. Her nipple was hard and erect, a soft rosy pink, standing proud in the middle of a broad, brown aureole. I took her nipple in my fingers and gently pulled it outwards, feeling the stretch and elasticity in the hard, taut nub. Watching closely Dave smiled and did the same, taking up the same rhythm of stretch and pull. Gwen struggled slightly and pushed her chest out to ease the pressure on her sensitive nipples but we held her close. Jackie worked her thumb in small circular movements over Gwen's clitoris and Gwen's hips rose eagerly to meet each movement.

Peter leaned forward watching Jackie's fingers at Gwen's sex and our hands at her breasts until he almost fell off the arm of his chair. He looked around; his eyes now almost glazed with excitement, his breathing fast and shallow. He still had hold of Sue's hand and with both her own she squeezed it tightly in her lap. Feeling him shake with excitement she took his hand and disengaged his fingers. Raising her short skirt slightly she place his hand palm down on her naked thigh. His fingers flexed but his brain did not acknowledge or engage and his hand stayed where she had placed it. Taking him by the wrist she led his hand up under her skirt. She opened her legs slightly as his hand moved blindly up between her thighs until Peter suddenly realised that he was touching her wet sex. He swung to face her as his fingers registered pubic hair and warm soft wetness hidden in the darkness under her skirt. Sue moved slightly to help him and they both gasped as his virgin fingers finally, clumsily, parted her lips and slid inside her.

Jackie saw Peter's hand moving in the dark recess between Sue's legs and she smiled. She felt the familiar twitch of desire between her own legs and she knew that she would need some attention herself before this was over.

While still manipulating Gwen's clitoris with one hand Jackie slowly trailed one finger of the other down towards the entrance to Gwen's vagina. Gwen was rising rapidly towards her climax, her juices flooding over Jackie's finger and down into the couch. A deep wet stain was spreading on the material beneath her outstretched legs. Jackie slowly inserted two fingers inside Gwen, pushing into her wet slickness, exploring the warm wet walls that closed in around them. The penetration was too much for Gwen, she cried out and rose to meet the climax that suddenly crashed through her, lifting her physically off the couch, straining every sinew and locking her muscles in an explosion of her senses.

Gwen bucked and shuddered through her climax, only slowing towards the end. Catching Peter's attention Jackie carefully, partially withdrew her fingers from inside Gwen, holding her open so that Peter could see the muscles of her vagina spasm, clenching themselves around her finger as the climax took its course. Peter watched with rapt attention, his almost forgotten fingers still deep inside Sue as he watched Gwen climax. Smiling to herself Sue ruefully took his fingers away and closed her legs as Peter fell to his knees, his eyes rived on Jackie's finger, still embedded deep inside his girlfriend.

As the climax passed Jackie withdrew her finger and sat back. Gwen lay quiet for a moment before her eyes fluttered open and she lay there looking at the ceiling, looking but seeing nothing. She was pliable now. She never really seemed to notice as we finally undressed her, removing her top and reaching underneath to unsnap her bra which followed her top onto the floor beside us. Jackie undid her skirt and opened it out on either side before lifting Gwen's hips slightly as she pulled it out from underneath her. Jackie looked at the wet, creased skirt and laughed quietly, "That's going to need a wash and an iron," she said and placed it on the floor with Gwen's other clothes. Gwen was now completely naked.

"Come on Pete, Jackie said. "Now it really is your turn, we've warmed her up for you. Not that she really needed it," she added with a nod of appreciation, "but she's your girlfriend Pete and it's about time you got involved, got to know her a bit more intimately. Put my Sister down and get over here." Peter pulled his hand reluctantly from under Sue's skirt and looked in amazement at the juices coating his fingers.

Sue smiled and patted him on the back, "Go get her Tiger!" She kissed him on the cheek and pushed him forward. Peter smiled shyly as Jackie moved over and pulled him reluctantly into the space between Gwen's open legs.

Peter looked down, Gwen lay before him, naked and open and he licked his lips and glanced around sheepishly, unsure now of where or how to start. He started uncertainly between her open legs and at her sex which glistened softly in the light. For the first time in his life he was within touching distance of a naked woman; his for the taking. He looked at Sue's moisture still coating his fingers and he rubbed them together as if reliving the feel. "Come on Moby," Dave urged quietly, "get a grip, You know you want to. It's my guess it's all you've though about since you started going out. It's all I would have thought about. All we've done is to move things along a little for you. Prepared the ground so to speak." As if in demonstration Dave ran his fingers between the lips of Gwen's wet and glistening sex. Gwen moaned and moved her hips. "She's all ready for you, Moby, all ready and waiting."

Peter looked at Dave and I and blinked. His eyes swivelled back between Gwen's legs and hesitantly licked his lips again. Jackie took his hand and placed it on Gwen's thigh. Peter stared at his hand as though it belonged to someone else. Jackie moved his hand upward; she could feel his resistance grow as his hand neared the junction of her thighs. "Go on Pete, touch her," Jackie whispered, "touch her. She wants you to and you know you want to." Peter hesitated, his hand hovering between desire and the unknown. Jackie leaned in closer, the devil on his shoulder, "It's now or never Peter, she's ready for you, this won't happen again. Miss it now and you'll regret it all your life."

Peter looked up and found that Gwen was staring at him, her eyes a dazed, cloudy mixture of residual pleasure from her climax and the desire for further fulfilment, the cat who got the cream and is now looking for afters. Suddenly, without his being aware that he had moved, his fingers were slipping through the slick, warmth of her sex. Gwen's almost unfocussed eyes smiled at him for a moment before she let her head fall back and sighed with pleasure. The realisation that she had been waiting for his fingers, actually wanting his fingers, stole over him; and the knowledge lit a spark somewhere deep within the quiet youth, a spark that within seconds had become a raging fire, an inferno that would burn away the boy and leave the man. Years later Peter would mark this evening as the decisive point in his life; the evening when he first put his fingers inside Gwen.