Summer Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped the flimsy plastic arms of the chair as he pushed into her, the chair rocking alarmingly, threatening to overturn or collapse under the unusual use he was putting it to. He growled as he stroked his shaft into her, her juices slickly coating him, causing him to glisten in the bright sunlight. He was rising on a bright tide of desire, his legs were trembling and his breathing quickly became ragged. The sensations boiled up inside him as he worked his length into her, slamming up against her as he strove to fill her completely. She cried out with every thrust, further inflaming his passions. In his newfound power he had become superman, made of iron, his shaft a battering ram, aimed at the very centre of her, at the very heart of her being. She had become unimportant, only her sex and his need to cum were important now. He pushed in and out, hard and uncaring, working only towards his own end, the motion rocking her, threatening to tip over the chair and unseat them both.

She clung on, her eyes closed, his penis slamming into her and driving the breath from her body. She could feel her sex awash with her own juices, liquid fire running out of her, coating his weapon. Her body protested at the careless and severe way it was being handled he knew but still he continued to slam into her, pounding her into submission, taking his pleasure from her discomfort.

And then she came, the sensations a mixture of abuse and hard use that both frightened and excited her, literally pushed her over the top, unable to resist the pressure. He laughed as she came, trying to grip him with her thighs, lost in the throes of her orgasm but he held her legs open, driving into her as she climaxed.

He continued to use her sex as she climaxed around his shaft, using her body as a soft and liquid hand for his own pleasure. She bounced as he continued to stroke between her legs, building towards his own climax and she groaned in protest as he held her now limp body down onto the chair until he was finished. As his climax approached he pulled out of her, releasing his hold on her to grasp his shaft and work himself furiously until he came, once again liberally pumping his seed over her.

As his crisis passed he threw his head back and smiled drunkenly at the sky, his now redundant hand still slowly working the length of his slick and diminishing erection obviously not realising this its part in the proceeding was over, its job done. His breathing was laboured and he shuddered as he strained and squeezed the last strands of liquid from the end of his shaft. Still grinning as he watched them on the pool on Pat's recumbent form. Letting go of his now deflating penis he smeared his cum over her stomach with his fingers, rubbing the sticky strands into her pubic hair, leaning back slightly to inspect her puffy and abused sex, shinning slick and swollen between her open legs. In a fit of excess he smeared his sperm covered hand down over her sex, slipping his fingers between her lips and he almost idly wondered if she could become pregnant from it.

"I enjoyed that," he said at last but she didn't answer, lying naked and used in the sunshine. He pushed himself to his feet and the chair rocked alarmingly but she didn't move.

Retrieving his clothes he dressed unhurriedly, his eyes on the naked woman lying in the canvas chair, legs spread open, eyes closed, her sex leaking fluid and strength. He laughed and prodded her with his foot.

"You had better get dressed," he said quietly. "The others may be back soon and they'll be wanting their tea. You don't want them to find you like this do you? They may get the wrong idea," he said and laughed at his own little joke.

As if waking from a long sleep she slowly closed her legs and pulled herself a little upright, she looked up at him, squinting against the sun.

"Don't close them," he said indicating between her legs with his eyes and obediently she slowly opened them again. "It seems a shame to hide what God gave you," and he laughed to himself again.

"I'm going now. I will expect to see you in my office after school on Monday. We'll carry on where we left off here. Don't be late. You can tell your parents we have a meeting or something to discuss, I don't care what. You tell them you're with me, that's all they will need to know. Got it?" Pat nodded. "Monday," he repeated as if to a retarded child, "don't forget. After school," and she nodded again. "And not a word about this to anyone," he added almost as an afterthought and she nodded her understanding again. "This is our secret. No one must ever know. One word and you'll regret it. No 'girlie talk' after lights out. Got it?" he asked and she nodded yet again, her face closed and impassive. "Good," he said and turned away. Without stopping or looking back he called over his shoulder, "Monday, after school." She nodded again even though he had not turned around and she knew he could not see her.

She sat and watched him walk away, his bulk still large and menacing as he walked the edge of the wood like a hole in the sunshine, gliding slowly and purposefully towards the gate at the top of the field. She moved more under cover, crouching under the eaves of the tent, huddled in the green dappled shade at the end of the damp and stained camp bed until he had disappeared from view. Her nipples were tender and her sex tingling where he had used them and she could feel the wetness on her thighs where her juices were slowly trickling out of her.

She sat there for a while in the warm silence, somehow unable to move, a sudden and complete lethargy leadening her limbs. A delayed shock gripped her as the momentous events of afternoon cartwheeled through her head leaving her dizzy and stunned. She put her hand between her legs and felt the tenderness in her still puffy lips and the sudden enormity of what had happed hit her and she sat back as her mind reeled. 'The vicar' she kept repeating under her breath, her hand still cupping her sore and leaking sex, 'my God, the vicar.'.

After a while she made the effort and pulled herself to her feet. Standing up she moved unsteadily out into the hot sunshine. She looked around until she found a patch of clean grass that had not been trampled by eager feet and she eased herself down in to its cool and welcoming greenness. Laying flat on her back, almost invisible in long grass she watched the sky blazing blue and clean above her. The sun hurt her eyes and she closed them although the sun still bronzed out her world through her eyelids. Insects buzzed just above her naked body and she found the sound strangely relaxing.

She opened her arms out on either side of her like wings and she spread her legs repeatedly making a grass angel. She could feel his sperm crinkling and cracking on her skin as it finally dried, the hot sun stinging her sex like antiseptic. She lay there in the long grass and let the sun slowly soak into her, warming her clear through to her bones. She had no idea how long she lay there but slowly she began to relive the feeling of his hands on her body, on her breasts and her sex, moving inside her, probing and eager; and then his member, large and rampant, pushing between her legs, moving inside her, spilling its seed on to her stomach and she remembered his words, "I'm going to put my penis in your mouth one day and you're going to suck it." A threat said to frighten her; and suddenly she began to laugh, a deep, joyous, gurgling laugh like water over stones that began somewhere down between her open legs and worked its way slowly up behind her nipples to burst suddenly out of her, to carry on up, spiralling and tumbling in the clear blue air, high up and away into the heavens.

1...456789