Summer Employment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

"Stop, I don't want to hear any more about your man," I said as I rearranged her on the bed and got between her legs.

"You don't know what I was going to say," she said, reaching for her ankles again.

My cock was hard again and I was ready to penetrate her, but I was also curious. "What were you going to say?"

"My man would be proud of the way I tricked you, if I had one."

"What do you mean? Don't you have a man?"

"No, but he would be proud if I did have one."

She was holding her legs open with her hands on her ankles and I was hovering above her. "Why did you keep saying your man would be angry if he knew what you were letting me do to you?"

"I wanted you to think you were making me do things I didn't want you to do."

I rammed my cock into her. Missy gasped, released her ankles and wrapped her legs around my ass. "Give me some mouth to mouth," she said and I obliged her. We fastened our mouths together and connected at the mid-section like railroad cars, squealing around corners, chugging up hills, and picking up speed on the way down.

Except for an occasional curse word, we didn't talk. I heard the headboard hit the wall and the bedsprings complain about the rough treatment we were putting them through. We ended in a sprawling pile of bodies coated with sweat.

"Let me have your car keys," I heard Missy say when she could talk. It was dark and I couldn't see her, but I knew she was serious.

It took me a few minutes to put the words together. "Car keys?"

"The key to the back door is on that ring." She said it like she'd just remembered, but I knew better.

"You knew I had the key all along, and you let me believe we were in trouble?" I was already trying to think of the worst thing I could do to pay her back.

She giggled. "I didn't know if you would fuck me if I told you about the key."

"Get on your knees and get me hard again," I ordered, slapping her on the ass.

"I'll do it some other time. Let me have the keys so I can get in the house, please."

I slapped her ass again, harder this time. Missy got on her knees and sucked my cock without further argument. She had me hard in no time.

"Turn around and hang your ass over the bed," I said.

Missy moved into position and so did I. She began laughing as soon as I entered her.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"I fooled you into fucking me again," she said, still laughing.

"No, you didn't. I was going to fuck you now and again in the morning if you had stayed all night," I said, really sticking it to her now.

She seemed to know that she was getting under my skin. The more she teased me, the harder I fucked her. When I finally finished I was ready to let her go.

"That was fun. Do you want to do it again sometime?" she asked when I pulled my poor cock out of her pussy.

For once, I'd had enough pussy to last me awhile. I honestly didn't know if I wanted to do it again sometime or not. I got the keys for her and gave her one of my T-shirts to wear. Although she was almost as tall as me, the shirt went half way down her thighs. I patted her on the ass again and watched her walk barefooted to the house.

I slept really well. When I went to the back door the next morning, Missy met me. She handed me a muffin and cup of coffee. I looked at her, expecting for her to give me the keys.

She looked down at her apron and then at me. I balanced the muffin on top of the coffee and used my left hand to reach under the apron. I felt the inside of her thighs until I found the keys. When I pulled them out I brought them to my nose for a smell. They were wet and reeking of pussy juice.

REGade
REGade
152 Followers
12