Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hollie gulped, "It's not that." She flushed at the tone of protectiveness in her voice, "I just..."

Danny's hands moved to his belt, his eyes never leaving hers as he unbuckled it, "You just what? Huh? You're too good for any of this?" He raised an eyebrow, "Too good for a guy like me?"

Hollie stared, hardly daring to believe her ears, "I never said that. I never thought that. What are you talking about?" She watched in barely-concealed wonder as he stepped out of his jeans, "I've done it all with you."

Danny laughed then, a humourlessly provocative laugh, "No you haven't. Not everything."

"So what do you want, huh?" Hollie glared at him, "You think that by me giving you a blowjob, it makes us 'equal' or something? I don't understand you Danny." She shook her head in disbelief, "You know that you're worth more to me than anyone else!"

Danny seemed unperturbed by her rash confession, "Prove it." His face was impassive, "Get your pretty little ass over here and prove it."

Hollie laughed, more out of incredulity more than anything, "You're impossible."

"Am I?" Danny didn't even blink, "Or are you just a big prude?"

"A prude?" Hollie laughed, "Nice word Danny. Real nice."

He didn't flinch, "There you go again. Mocking me. You think you're better than me don't you?"

"What the hell?!" Hollie felt a strange sense of furious lust, "Danny, what the fuck is your problem? I thought we understood each other for gods sake!" She tried not to think about how wonderful he looked, standing butt naked in front of her, "I'm no better than you."

"Prove it." And his oddly calm tone only served to ignite her anger.

"Prove it? Prove it?!" She slammed the glass of water down and turned the TV off before crossing the room, "Fine I'll give you what you want. Bloody prove it...fucking stupid..."

She dropped to her knees in front of him, almost hesitating before the need to show him took over and she plunged recklessly, her mouth moving up on his cock to take in as much of him as she could. She felt his hands in her hair, gripping tightly, fingers winding their way through in order to obtain a good grip.

"That's right..." Danny's voice was hoarse, and she looked up to see him staring down at her, his eyes resolutely determined, "That's good..."

Hollie tried to glare at him but the anger she'd felt mere seconds ago had dissipated and suddenly, the feel of Danny in her mouth, the look on his face only spurred her on in an attempt to please him even more. She knew she should hate him for the ridiculous accusations but the look on his face told her he hadn't meant it. He hadn't meant a word of it. It had all been one big ploy to get her down on her knees in front of him. And his plan had worked a treat. She didn't know whether to be amused or angry but laughter clearly wasn't a feasible option. She felt him adjust his grip on her hair, green eyes still connected to hers as she forced herself to move further up, to suck hard on him and be rewarded by the barely restrained grunts that issued unevenly from the back of his throat.

"Hollie...I..." She stared back at him, her small hands gripping hard to his thighs, tongue moving rapidly around to elicit more strangled moans from the depths of his throat. This what you wanted? She felt proud of her own capabilities; the control she had over him exhilarated her, made her feel like she was calling the shots for once and all of a sudden she felt stupid for not having had the courage to initiate the oral sex herself. Danny pulled back slightly, regaining control, before pushing fully into her mouth again, his breathing somewhat ragged and uninhibited.

Hollie fought the urge to gag, relaxing her throat as much as possible; her eyes fixed to Danny's face as he moved steadily, his fingers pulling tight on her hair. She felt wonderfully primal in her current state even though the almost degrading use of her was something she'd never have thought she'd be comfortable with. Why had everything suddenly changed? Danny's cock was filling her mouth and had it been any other man, chances are she'd have felt like some used little slut. But the way he looked at her, that unreadable expression in his hungry eyes just made it all seem...perfect. He was grunting, that wonderfully lustful sound, the indication of utter arousal and the fact that it was her who was turning him on made the sensations all the more beautiful.

"Hollie...I...god..." He was pulling on her hair hard now, pulling her away from him, trying to control himself before the inevitable orgasm, his face a picture of delicious concentration. Half of her wanted to pull away, but the other half (the undeniably more aroused half) kept on at it, sucking hard, out of pure adventurous curiosity.

Danny's eyes seemed glazed over but she could sense his shock as she sealed her lips tight around his cock as he orgasmed, unavoidably shooting jets of his cum straight down her throat. She felt it running thick and warm down her throat, a scarily new sensation but one which she instinctively enjoyed.

Danny was breathing raggedly, his hands finally relaxing in her hair as she slowly released him, somehow exhilarated by what she'd just done. His eyes met hers in disbelief as she absentmindedly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Hollie, I thought..." He shook his head, apparently unable to convey his confusion.

She stood up and swallowed what remained in her mouth before smiling almost nervously, "You thought what? That I was a 'good' girl?"

Danny laughed, still somewhat surprised, "Well, yeah. Kind of." His hands reached forward, moving behind her to undo the zip on her summer dress, pulling the straps down over her shoulders.

Hollie wriggled out of the thin material and her underwear, letting the two items of clothing pool onto the laminate floor around her feet. "So, you're surprised?"

"Yeah." Danny took her hand, pulling her into a kiss as they stumbled up the stairs towards the retreat of her bedroom. "But in a good way." He pushed her gently onto the bed, eyes passing appreciatively over her tanned body as she smiled,

"A good way, huh?"

Danny's mouth curved into a satisfied smile, "A very good way."

Hollie raised an eyebrow, "So...I'm not a big prudish snob?"

"I'm sorry." Danny ran the tip of his forefinger lightly across her mouth, "Hollie, I didn't mean any of that shit I said earlier. You know that, right? I just wanted to feel you on me. That sort of thing kind of makes me turn a little... y'know 'rough and ready'."

"Don't apologise!" Hollie clamped her palm over his mouth, "Danny, I wanted to do it. Give you oral, I mean. I needed to. Only I was too ashamed, and you saying what you did let me forget my stupid attitude." She released him, "You bring out the best in me."

"Why is that?" His eyes were on hers, "I mean, why are you ashamed of what you want?"

"It's just stupid." Hollie sat cross-legged up on the bed, almost confident in her nudity, "Just the way I've been brought up I guess. Sex was always a bad thing. Totally taboo. I guess that's why I screwed so many guys. To rebel in a way."

Danny laughed, "Wow. And am I meant to be another of your bad sexual conquests?"

Hollie laughed, "Well, duh! Imagine how appalled my Dad would be if he knew I'd been having sex with Danny Evans of all people." She leaned forward and kissed him, "This isn't anything serious." Her eyes met his, the silent meaning that passed between them contradicting her words.

"Well that suits me just fine." Danny kissed her back, his mouth hard. "Fucking around with some pretty girl who just wants to piss Daddy off."

"Good." Hollie felt her stomach clench as he pulled her body into his, "Cos I wouldn't want you to think I was getting too attached."

Danny pressed hard against her, the feel of him sending shivers through her, "I don't think I'd mind Hollie." His voice was low, "In fact, I'm quite sure I wouldn't mind at all."

"Really?" Hollie tilted her head back to look him in the eye, "Why's that?"

Danny laughed quietly, his hand tracing down her cheek, "Cos me and you go back a long way."

Hollie sighed, "That's our only excuse really, isn't it?" she whispered, "We justify all this crazy reckless driving and sex by saying we're like 'soul mates'. And that makes it all OK."

Danny shook his head, "Hollie, you don't need to justify anything. I like you, you like me, we have fun. Simple as. Who cares what anyone else thinks? You don't need to explain yourself to anyone."

"I know." Hollie squirmed slightly, "But people ask questions."

"And who says you have to answer them?" Danny's eyes passed over her vaguely anxious face, "Don't you ever get tired of fitting in to everyone's expectations?"

Hollie pulled a face, "Yeah... That's why I've been...y'know... hanging out with you all these weeks. Doing something for me. Something that I enjoy." She shook her head and scowled, "So enough of the 'self-discovery' lectures, OK?"

Danny laughed, "OK, fair enough." His mouth dropped down onto hers, hands moving to her ass, pulling her firmly into him. With a sigh, she melted into his embrace, arms going around him, hands running through his thick hair, pulling at it as they kissed, a low growl rising in Danny's throat as she moved her legs either side of him, welcoming his body into hers.

"You ready for this?" He paused infuriatingly at the last moment, hovering at her entrance, hands steadying her waist, his voice low.

Hollie opened her eyes and looked into his, "For god's sake Danny, don't mess me around."

His eyes sparkled, "I'm not. I'm just making sure." He rolled his eyes, "God, you're so demanding."

An amused smirk hovered on his face and then, rolling his hips forward, he thrust into her with one smooth movement, hands gripping tight to her waist as she cried out.

"Ahh..." Hollie's eyes closed tight again, her head falling to the side as he began moving in and out of her, his hand moving to touch her breast, fingers digging in almost painfully as he muttered something intelligible, his breathing quickening into short gasps. One of his hands was still gripping her waist and he moved the other to trail across her stomach, his fingertips pressing into the taut flesh as she arched her back, rising to meet his touch, her mind a mixture of emotions. Her heart was thumping away inside her, body covered in a sheen of sweat as she opened her eyes and stared at the magnolia painted wall, the exquisite sensations rippling through her body.

"Look at me." Danny's voice was a hoarse whisper, his finger rotating maddeningly on the flat of her stomach and she shook her head, eyes closing as she tried to control the pleasure that swept through her body. She felt him grasp her chin; turn her head back to its former position, leaning over so she could feel his warm breath on her face.

"Open your eyes Hollie." The hand that brushed her cheek was damp with sweat, and she forced herself to raise her eyelids, Danny's green eyes coming into focus above her, the irises gazing deep into hers. They were darker than their usual emerald shade, in fact the whole of his face looked darker, more dangerous than the rugged look she'd come to know.

He straightened up a little, eyes still secured to hers as he continued his relentless thrusting, his hand descending to her clit, one finger brushing it lightly, eliciting a startled moan from the back of her throat.

"You like that?" Hollie couldn't draw her eyes away from his as the tip of his finger hovered tantalisingly, a slight glimmer of amusement in his eyes as he taunted her, "You want me to touch you?"

Hollie tried to glare at him as he continued his relentless thrusting, and he laughed softly, a maddeningly sexy sound.

"Are you laughing at me?" She gasped out the words as he drove harder into her, his body crashing into hers.

"Yeah." He laughed again, "Whatcha gonna do about it?"

Hollie sucked in a deep breath as his finger pushed down onto her clit, rotating steadily, distracting her as she tried to come up with some answer.

"I said what are you gonna do about it?" Danny repeated the question in the same teasing tone and she shook her head as he pressed harder on her clit, the sensations coursing through her sweat soaked body.

"Nothing."

He smiled, "Yeah. I thought so." His finger moved faster and she felt him adjust his position slightly, slamming harder into her, the change of pace and force sending her closer and closer to the edge, her thighs tensing as she tried to keep control.

"Let it out." Danny's whisper was hoarsely encouraging, "Let it all out Hollie."

Their eyes met again and she felt his free hand move to her chest, roughly caressing as she tightened around him, unable to prevent the waves of pleasure that began building between their bodies.

"Danny...oh god..." Her eyes closed tight as his fingers moved faster and faster, making her clench hard around him as the orgasm surged powerfully through her body. She cried out, and heard the low groan as Danny reached his own peak, shooting deep inside her, his weight coming down onto her, his hoarse grunts and whispers drawing every last ounce of pleasure from deep within her body until they were fully satiated.

~

Hollie woke up. She lay in the dark silence for a while, green eyes staring up at the ceiling before she rolled over and looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was 2:11 am.

"Danny?" She could feel his presence next to her, could hear his steady breathing. "You awake?"

Danny shifted beside her, "Yeah."

She sat up, the thin sheet falling away from her naked body as she looked down at his face, silently admiring.

Danny spoke again, "Aren't you tired?"

"No."

He laughed softly, "And there was me thinking I'd worn you out." He sat up, "So what do you wanna do?"

"Now?" Hollie ran her fingers lightly up his muscled arm, "I dunno." She stepped out of bed, "What do you wanna do?"

Danny shrugged, "Let's go for a ride." He stood up and stretched, looking around the moonlit room for his clothes.

"You mean drive?" Hollie raised an eyebrow, "Where to?"

"Not far." Danny pulled on his jeans, "Just go around town a bit. Everything looks better at night." He watched as she dressed, "I think there's some beer somewhere in the car too. We'll make a night of it."

Hollie laughed as she finished dressing, "Isn't that like every guy's dream? A can of beer and a half-decent car?"

"Almost." Danny followed her down the stairs and out onto the road. "You got two out of three."

Hollie frowned as he unlocked the car, "Well what's the third?"

Danny laughed again, "Aw, c'mon Hollie! As if you can't figure that one out."

She shook her head, "What?"

He slid into the driver's seat next to her and rolled his eyes, "A hot girl, genius."

Shaking his head he turned the key and started the car up, a steady purr reverberating through the night air as he pulled away from the kerb and started down the deserted road. "There's this great spot I discovered a couple of months ago. You're gonna love it."

"Oh yeah?" Hollie reached forward and switched the radio on, Young, Wild & Free pulsing tranquilly out of the speakers, "Where is it?"

Danny smiled across at her, dropping one arm around her shoulders, "Not far."

~

It wasn't far at all. Maybe three miles from her house, Hollie thought, yet she'd never come across it herself. Danny had just followed the main road, kept on at it, before turning up, going up a couple of steep hills before stopping on what seemed like a forgotten dirt track. There were old railway tracks, overgrown with moss, moulded into the land, decades away from their former glory. Hollie and Danny sat on the rooftop of the car, perched on the high road for what seemed like hours, talking, taking occasional puffs of one of Danny's rare cigarettes. The city lay out before them, like an opening shot for some action movie, bright lights piercing the darkness, a constant hum of traffic carried along by the warm breeze.

"I reckon I could sit here forever."

Danny laughed softly, "That's what I think every single time I come out here. "

Hollie sighed contentedly, "It's amazing."

She leaned her head against his chest and smiled, silently admiring the priceless view and ambience.

The sound of her phone bleeping interrupted the peaceful moment and she scowled, motioning at her bag which lay by Danny' side, "Check who that is."

"Certainly." Danny fumbled with the clasp before emerging with the device, "It's...ah...Jessie." He glanced at her, "You want to answer it?"

"No." Hollie shook her head, "She'll leave a message."

And a second later, the text arrived.

"Hollie-where've-you-been?" Danny read out in a hilariously slow fashion, "You-missed-the-rave-tonight. Hit-me-back-if-you-wanna-go-pick-up-some-new-outfits-tomorrow. Love-ya."

He dropped the phone back into Hollie's bag and looked at her, "You wanna go?"

Hollie snorted, "No." It wasn't a lie. Going out with Jessie seemed like the last thing she wanted. Suddenly the idea of visiting designer boutiques had become unappealing. The girls she had laughed and giggled with, discussed boys with and sunbathed with felt like strangers. They didn't know each other beneath the surface. Talking about how you felt wasn't acceptable, all you were meant to do was go shopping in designer tank tops, bitch about your ex's new girlfriend and compliment each other on ridiculously expensive items of clothing. Hollie's connections with Jessie and the rest of their circle had only been skin-deep; she'd only been 'accepted' into that particular clique because of where she lived and how she looked. And through high school it had suited her. There were people to sit with at lunch, people to go out with, parties to attend and she'd gone through it all in some sort of a haze. It was only now, when she'd met Danny again, that she'd just begun to 'wake up' almost from that blithe mindset. Whilst being with a particular group of girls had had its good times, it suddenly seemed like there was a lot more to life. The relationships she's had with boys in the past were equally meaningless. It was the trend to have a boyfriend, to lose your virginity to a stranger, to date the guys on the football team. But beneath the surface, now that she sat back and thought about it, there had been nothing. There had been no-one to talk to about the real things in life, the worry about her parents, about her granddad dying, about anything really. The loneliness had been effectively smothered by the high life and all of a sudden it seemed stupid. What was the point in friends if you couldn't have some sort of real relationship with them?

And that was the thing about Danny. As ridiculous as it seemed, he was her soul mate. The way they'd just busted back into each others lives had been the break she needed and finally she had that sense of liberation. There was no need to conceal your feelings when you were with someone you loved. You could just look at each other and know that everything was good, no matter what situation you were in. People like Danny were unappreciated, she thought pensively, no-one took the time to discover what lay beneath the surface. But she knew. Hollie knew that Danny was ten times better than any banker or lawyer. He was more of a man than anyone she'd ever known and she loved him for it.

Danny glanced across at her, "You're quiet." He draped one arm around her shoulders, "You wanna go out with your girlfriends?"

"No." She ran a hand through her hair and shifted slightly on the roof of the car.

"You can if you want. You don't have to hang out with me all summer. Go shopping or whatever it is you wanna do."

Hollie laughed, "I don't want to go shopping. I want to be with you."

"Hmm." Danny took a swig of Budweiser, "Aren't you scared I'm gonna think you're too clingy?"