Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, wondering if she could take it, JayBo began to fuck her mouth. When she didn't protest, he lengthened his thrusts. Picked up his pace. Gave her face a long hard fuck she'd never forget while he ate her clam.

Deana trembled as she fought to take him. Then she trembled as she felt her orgasm build. She grabbed his hips, tried to hold him still. JayBo was insensate in his pumping. Slowly he realized what she wanted and stopped. Deanna worked her bruised lips up and down while clasping JayBo's head between her thighs. He became aware of a persistent moaning as he licked and sucked. He redoubled his efforts. Her noises got louder. Her hips bucked beneath him. She released his hips. Pressed his head deeper to her cunt. Rotated her hips. Jerked them as spastic contractions rippled through her lower belly and her cunt. Flooded his mouth as she came.

Deana's thighs slid open. She turned her head to one side, letting his hard cock escape. Pressed upward on his thighs so she could fight air into her depleted lungs.

Sensing her struggle, JayBo got off her. He sat beside Deana and brushed her hair from her eyes. They were slow to focus on his smiling face. She lifted her hands, touched his cheek smeared with her juices. Pulled his down for a lip smacking kiss.

*****

"Darling, my bathroom is down that hall, to the left. There are condoms in the medicine cabinet."

"I don't wrap this sausage."

Deana shook her head. "There's no way I'm going to catch anything. Until you get tested for STDs, you wear a rubber when you fuck me."

JayBo wanted to argue; he didn't though. If she wanted him to wear a rubber, so be it. He got up and left the den. Deana enjoyed the sight as he walked away. And the sight of him returning was even more stimulating as his cock proceeded him by almost a foot. Fucking athletes had it's pleasures, she decided as she sat up.

"Let me do that," she told him as he tore open the foil packet and extracted the sheath. Deana took the condom, put it in her mouth, and bulged it out with the tip of her tongue. She sucked in quickly, turning the bulge into an indentation. JayBo stepped forward. Deana pulled his hips closer and fit just the head of his massive cock between her lips. They worked deftly, unrolling an inch of latex around the head. She took him a little deeper. Each time she took in more of his cock, she covered it with the rubber. When it was fully unrolled, she let him free of her mouth. Even though the rubber was a large, it left several inches of his thick shaft uncovered.

She lay back down, one foot on the floor, one on top of the back of the sofa. Spread for her latest lover. Ready.

The teen moved into position. He guided his cock with his hand as it tickled between her cunt lips. Deana lifted her hips so that it edged inside her. She spread her lips with her fingers as he went deeper. Stretched her. Filled her cunt with his length and circumference till he bottomed out. Deana sighed. Although not a size queen, she was a glutton for cock. Would rather have too much than not enough.

She smiled up at him. Closed her eyes in ecstasy as he started a slow fuck. Like a locomotive starting out from the train station. Slowly. Showing almost no effort as he probed deeply ln her womb. Picked up the pace almost imperceptibly until JayBo was slamming against her thighs. Fucking her hard. Shaking her body with his thrusts. Drove in her with relentless purpose. Grunting like an animal as he tried to split her in twain.

Her body shook with each thrust. Deana rubbed her clit furiously as her other hand pulled on her tit. That wasn't enough, so she lifted her shoulders up off the couch and pulled JayBo's face down to her tit. He caught a nipple between his teeth and bit. Deana wailed in painful pleasure. Her nails clawed at his broad back. Drew blood. Let him explain those scratches, her mind shouted as he moved his face away from her tit and sucked at her knocker, leaving a reddening hickey. The fact that she didn't mind his marking her drove him harder in to her cunt.

"You like that, don't you, bitch!"

"I love it," panted Deana. "I love hard cocks pounding my wet cunt!"

"I fucking tol' ya. I told you I ain't ever wrong 'bout a woman. I ain't never wrong 'bout a fuckin' cunt. I'm right, ain't I?"

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit, yeah, you're right about this fucking cunt. C'mon, you horny bastard. Pound my pussy! Make me cum. Aw, fuck yeah. Gimme another fuckin' cum. I'm so fuckin' close to another fuckin' cum. Shit, I wanna die with your goddamn cock ripping my cunt to fuckin' pieces!"

The horny teacher worked the muscles of her cunt around his cock. Her first orgasm had only whetted her appetite for another and she was so close!

Suddenly, her body felt its second orgasm as his rod prodded her. Cuming made her desperate for him to finish, too. She strained to get a hand down his back to her ass. She felt for his asshole. Found it and shoved a finger in to the second knuckle.

"Ah fuck you bitch!" wailed the swimmer as he came. Although his hips kept pumping, JayBo's upper body went rigid as he filled the condom with his seed. Then he collapsed like a pole axed ox.

Deana kissed his ear and whispered fevered endearments. She held on to him when his senses returned and he tried to pull away. The satiated woman wanted to keep his weight on her, keep his hardness inside. Of course, his cock couldn't remain. As she felt it shrink, her cunt contracted to remain in contact with his man-meat.

Finally, though, she had to release him.

JayBo got off her and suddenly found himself on the floor, landing with a thump. He'd forgotten they were on a narrow couch rather than a spacious bed. Sitting there, he found himself looking directly into Deana's smiling eyes. She kissed him. She trailed her hand over his sweaty chest. Fluttered down his ripped abs until she reached his groin. Deana carefully slipped off the rubber. She lifted the sheath to her mouth. Tilted it, drained it. Bent over him and kissed his collapsed cock.

"I'm going to shower," she told her young lover as she got to her feet. She wasn't quite steady. She stood over him like the colossus at Rhodes, astride his body like the statue across the harbor entrance. He ran his hand up her smooth calf while she added, "We don't have any more time. You can cool off in the pool."

"OK."

Deana was glad to see that he was even shakier than she was. Yet why not? He had done most of the work. She'd have to make that up to him. She had a sudden idea.

"When my son and your cousin get back," she said, "I'm going to drop some hints. Maybe Tyler can reciprocate for this afternoon by inviting Dustin for a sleepover. If I can dump the boy, you can come see me tonight."

"You think I'll come back for seconds?" JayBo asked with a wise ass smirk.

"I know you will." she bent over to pick up her discarded bathing suit. "You know you will, too. It'll be nice practice for when school starts and I have you as a student."

JayBo reached out and cupped her dangling tit. When she straightened up, he kept his hand there. He kissed her mouth. Their lips lingered. Then she playfully pushed him away. She headed for her shower. Her newest lover found his speed-o and sprinted out to the pool. He threw himself in to the inviting water. Already he was looking forward to the new school year.

12