Summer Hire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better. Now, since we are on the floor, turn over onto your hands and knees. Present yourself for my little toy."

Melissa did as she was commanded. She waited on her hands and knees, with her back arched and butt high while Mistress Amy gathered up her 'toy' and the lube. When Mistress Amy's cool fingers grazed along the cleft between Melissa's buttocks, it was all that Melissa could do to not flinch. She was, however, once again astonished to discover how swiftly her body could respond with arousal to being ordered to submit. She was already wet, at least vaginally, without the lube.

Mistress Amy caressed her fingers past Melissa's sphincter several times before rubbing a finger that she had coated with lube across Melissa's tightly clenched opening. Using her other hand, Mistress Amy slid her thumb up inside Melissa's very wet vagina, pressing down immediately on her G-spot.

Melissa gasped and fought to keep herself from pulling away from Mistress Amy's sudden invasion. Then Mistress Amy tightly closed the web of her hand, capturing Melissa's clitoris and G-spot in her grasp. The pressure was almost, but not quite, too much. Melissa squirmed and involuntarily bucked against her.

Without Melissa quite realizing it, the tension in her sphincter relaxed. Mistress Amy worked the lube into Melissa's ass, slowly coaxing her anus wider.

Melissa's head hung down, the polished wood floor only inches from her face. Her eyes were closed, and she was completely lost in the power of submitting to this unseen force, penetrating her from behind. She could feel the early waves of an oncoming orgasm, not too far away. She moaned, pushing back harder against Mistress Amy's hands.

Then suddenly, Mistress Amy inserted her device in both of Melissa's openings. As soon as it was seated inside Melissa, both of Mistress Amy's hands were gone. Melissa's eyes flew open, her head snapped up, desperately trying to chase after her now rapidly fleeing orgasm. She started to complain, then froze, thinking better of it. Slumping back down, she felt very frustrated.

Mistress Amy went to wash her hands. As she walked away, she called out, "You can get dressed now."

Melissa groaned, rolling over to sit with her back against the wall. She considered slipping her hand down between her legs to finish off but decided not to. It seemed like something that might get her in trouble, and besides, her orgasm now felt so remote that reviving it was unlikely, at least before Mistress Amy returned.

Instead, Melissa gathered up her shoes and clothes, and she got dressed. As she put on her thong bottoms, she felt around. She could tell the two dildos were molded together with some sort of flat connecting base that conformed to her shape. Inside of her, the dildos flared out, holding themselves in place, even without her thong. The front dildo had a small protrusion that lay between her labia, reaching up to overlap her clitoris.

Once she got on her thong and looked in the mirror, she couldn't tell that she was wearing anything inside of her. Even a feminine pad was thicker. Thinking about wearing a pad reminded her of Mistress Amy's suggestion about changing her birth control pill. If her breasts really were going to get droopy, maybe it was something worth looking into. She usually didn't have bad PMS, but not having periods sounded like it'd be worth trying.

She had finished dressing by the time that Mistress Amy came back.

"Good," the dark-haired exercise trainer said, "it's time to get started."

The next twenty minutes seemed, as far as Melissa could tell, to be a standard exercise session. Mistress Amy introduced her to each piece of equipment and how she was supposed to use it. Then Melissa would work out on the equipment while Mistress Amy tapped away on her data pad, adjusting the load. Mistress Amy would also correct her form, whenever she slouched or didn't do the exercise correctly.

Melissa had never worked with a personal trainer before. She was mostly ambivalent about exercise or going to a gym. She counted on her long walk to school for most of her exercise. When she thought about it, which was usually when her scale ratcheted up another pound or so, she would do some crunches, and work out with some hand weights she had inherited from a sophomore roommate.

Fortunately, student poverty limited her food budget, and she was so busy studying that she didn't eat enough to put on much weight. She'd been counting on manual labor at the Arizona dig site to get her back in shape this summer. Thinking about her lost summer of Archeology sent a sharp pang of sadness through her. Looking around the air-conditioned exercise studio, with it's warm wood floors, gleaming exercise equipment, a beautiful view across the valley, she wondered what the hell she was doing. This experience seemed so fake and unreal. She felt a fraud, living as a toy in this rich man's world. She was an Ivy League college graduate student, for God's sake.

Mistress Amy looked up from her data pad, where she had been entering yet more information. Noticing Melissa's pensive, distracted expression, she asked, more gently than in her normal 'mistress' tone, "You seem very far away. Anything going on?"

Melissa almost blurted out her fears and doubts, but she held back, not trusting the other woman enough to know what her reaction would be. Instead, Melissa said, "Nothing Mistress, I'm sorry."

Mistress Amy nodded curtly and looked back down at her data pad.

Melissa promised herself that she would call Malcolm as soon as she could and talk this over with him. Of course, she knew what his advice would be. She could hear his chiding tone in her head, telling her to stop worrying and embrace the new experience. "If the Gravy Train decides to stop at your station, why the hell ain't you getting onboard?"

Melissa stifled a smile as Mistress Amy finally stopped tapping on her pad and looked up. A cruel smile edged across her face as Mistress Amy announced, "We are done with learning how to do today's exercises and calibrating your abilities, such as they are." Melissa didn't relax, even though it seemed that they might be done early for the day. Something told her that the trainer was not really done with her yet.

"So," Mistress Amy continued, "now we can begin." She tapped a button on her pad, and a soft "ping" sounded through the studio's overhead speakers. "This will be your signal to move to the next apparatus. You will go through the same sequence that we just did, for twenty minutes." She stabbed another button, and the dildos, which Melissa had completely forgotten about began to vibrate. "When you match the exercise profile I have created for you, this is what you'll feel." She tapped again, and the intensity of the vibration increased. "The harder you work, the higher the stimulation."

Melissa squirmed on the bench where she had just finished her last exercise. The vibration was driving her crazy, making it difficult to focus on what the trainer was saying. The little nub of the front vibrator that covered her clitoris was nearly pushing her over the edge. She tried to lean forward a little bit, to press that part of the vibrator more firmly against herself.

"But if you slack off and do less than you should, then..." Mistress Amy stabbed another button and the vibration suddenly turned into an electric current that was horribly uncomfortable. Melissa shot to her feet, pressing her hands to her crotch. "And this corrective force also has levels..." Mistress Amy grinned as she pushed another button. Melissa gasped, doubling over as the fiery current seemed to increase one thousand fold in strength. It was hard to breathe.

Suddenly, it stopped. Melissa slowly straightened, trying to catch her breath. Mistress Amy giggled quietly, "It is a marvelous motivator." She pressed another button and told Melissa, "You have twenty seconds to get to the first apparatus."

Melissa stared at her, dumbfounded.

"Fifteen seconds..."

Melissa looked around, considering the option of just tearing the cursed dildos out of her and running out the door.

"Ten seconds..."

She turned to look at the first piece of equipment, trying to remember the exercise she was supposed to do, wondering if it was worth trying.

"Five seconds..."

With a growl of annoyance, Melissa hurried over to the starting point and grabbed hold of the bar she was supposed to pull. Above her head, she heard the soft "ping," and she started.

As she pulled against the weight, a warm, pleasant buzzing spread between her legs. The good feeling slowly relaxed the tension that had built up from the terrible tingling of the 'corrective' current. She pulled a little harder and was rewarded by a stronger, deeper vibration. The feeling was wonderful, but she was fairly certain that she wasn't going to reach an orgasm standing in this position.

She felt a little guilty that everything in her life seemed to have narrowed down to how to reach the next orgasm, but she rationalized that having sex was, after all, the whole point of being a sex slave. It was her job. 'Sex' was right there in the job title. "Of course," she thought, "so is 'slave.'" She glanced over at the trainer, thinking, "I'm still not so certain about the whole 'mistress' bit. I guess, maybe, she's kind of cute... for a total bitch. Not really my type. Now a nice, hunky guy for a trainer... maybe he'd have to spank me if I was bad..."

Looking over at the next piece of exercise equipment, she grinned in anticipation of the bench she would use. She imagined pressing down against a bench, forcing the dildos more firmly against her.

Although her arms were getting tired, she didn't want to slow down. She wanted to keep her arousal growing, so she could try to push over the top on her next apparatus. By the time that the soft "ping" sounded, her arms were rubbery and aching, but she hurried over, eagerly straddling the bench, putting her feet against the pedals, and pressing hard against the resistance.

As she hoped, her level of intensity grew and grew. She closed her eyes and continued to push hard through the motion, grinding her pelvis against the bench. She could feel her orgasm building, growing ever closer. Just as it was within reach, she heard a quiet "ping" overhead. Ignoring it, she kept on throwing herself at the exercise, but the vibration level in the dildos slowly ebbed away.

Groaning in frustration, she leaped to the next exercise, which was another one for her arms. Even though this exercise worked a different set of muscles from the first one, her arms were still so rubbery from the first apparatus that she struggled just to build back to the level of arousal she had at the beginning of the last leg exercise.

Sweat was pouring off her, the salt stinging her eyes. It seemed that her whole body was as wet and glistening as her clenching vagina and anus. When the "ping" announced the next shift, she threw herself into the next leg apparatus, determined to explode hard against the pedals and quickly push herself over the top. Quickly, she was gasping for air. She felt lightheaded as she climbed higher and higher, before finally, at long last, crashing over, shuddering and shaking in a long, powerful orgasm that left her completely spent.

She slumped over and collapsed on the floor, her chest heaving, waiting for the room to stop spinning. The vibration of the dildos slowly died down to nothing and her breathing began to steady out.

Then an itchy, painful electrical current began, so slowly at first that she wasn't sure what it really was. Another "ping" issued from the speakers above. She opened her eyes, trying to focus and look around.

Mistress Amy stepped above her, legs straddling Melissa's prone form. Leaning over to look her directly in the face, Mistress Amy said, "You have eight minutes left."

"But, but, I came."

"Congratulations. An amazing accomplishment, I'm sure. You have eight minutes left."

Melissa groaned in pain, as the buzzing static electrical impulses grew very unpleasant. She rolled onto her hands and knees, and crawled over to the next exercise machine. As the pain grew, she lurched up to grab the bar and begin her next arm exercise. Try as she might, she only managed to work the pain level down to barely tolerable by the end of the set.

When the next "ping" came, she stumbled over to the final apparatus, laid facedown on the bench, pulling her numb legs under the bar, and began to lift the bar with her lower legs back toward her buttocks. Tears of frustration poured down her cheeks and onto the padded bench, as she could barely keep away from the most painful levels of electrical discharge.

Her breath was ragged, and she felt nauseous. Finally, she could do no more. She lay there, curling against the pain until the final soft "ping" released her. The dildos fell silent.

Melissa rolled off the bench and onto the floor, curled into a fetal position. Her breath shuddered in and out.

She had a vague awareness that Mistress Amy had left. Then she was conscious of a new set of legs in her field of view. A blond, midwestern-looking woman in her early thirties squatted down into her sight line.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Serena. You must be Melissa."

Melissa waited a moment and then moaned quietly in response.

"A hard workout, I see. That's a specialty of Mistress Amy, unfortunately." Serena waited for awhile, but there was no further response from Melissa, so she continued, "At a guess, I'd say you went all-out too early, shooting for the big prize. Then you had nothing left for the long haul."

Melissa mumbled, "Fucking bitch. I thought I was supposed to come to make it stop. But no... 'You've got eight more minutes.' Fucking bitch."

Serena grinned at Melissa's explanation. "Welcome to the club. I mean, of people who think Mistress Amy's a total bitch. Of course, she does an insane job of getting people into shape. But now we got to do something about your abused muscles before they cool off, and you completely cramp up."

Serena knelt down, undid Melissa's shoes, and slipped them off her feet, along with her footie socks. The Serena squatted again next to Melissa and reached out to grasp her arms. "Come on, up you go. I've got a nice hot whirlpool going."

Despite Melissa's mumbled protests, Serena got her up on her feet and moving toward the back of the studio. After nearly dragging her up three steps, Serena brought Melissa to the edge of a large jacuzzi whirlpool. Wisps of warm vapor curled off the top of the water. Serena left her clinging to the railing while she went over to the wall and activated the jets.

Melissa looked contentedly down at the thrumming of the bubbling jets, as the water began to swirl. Serena came back and slipped Melissa's thong down around her ankles. Then supporting her carefully from behind, Serena pulled Melissa's sports bra up over her head.

Serena placed Melissa's hands back on the railing and told her, "Hold on a minute; I'll help you in."

Behind her, Melissa could hear Serena unzipping her jeans and kicking off her shoes. After a moment, Serena took Melissa's elbow and helped her step down into the whirlpool. As Serena guided her across the pool, Melissa saw that she was naked as well. Serena sat down on a wide underwater bench and pulled Melissa into sitting down between her legs, with her back resting against Serena's chest.

Reaching behind her, Serena got a plastic cup of cold water and handed it to Melissa. "Here, drink some of this. It's sort of a home-made, low-sugar version of Gatorade. It'll help you feel better."

Melissa sipped the drink, then surprised herself by draining the cup. She groaned in delight, settling back against Serena's breasts. "I didn't know I was so thirsty."

Serena took the cup from her and then began to massage Melissa's shoulders. Finding a knot, Serena pressed her thumbs in on either side of Melissa's neck. The area was very sensitive. At first, the pressure hurt. But then the pain gave way to a delicious release and Melissa groaned again, this time in total pleasure. Without any warning, she shuddered in a small orgasm.

"Huh? What was that?" Melissa felt embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Stop being silly. That's perfectly fine. The whole point of what you're going through, what you're learning, is to be in a very heightened sexual state. There's such intensity in what you're experiencing that little tantric orgasms like that should be expected. You'll probably get to the point where Erik can set one off by just caressing your arm."

Melissa shuddered again at the thought of it. "Oh. I've never, I mean, I didn't even touch myself or anything."

"In a state like this, you don't need to masturbate in the usual sense, not for a small little orgasm like that. That sort of quiet shudder is called a tantric orgasm. That means it's more about your mental state and soft touch, rather than the traditional, full-blown, crashing over the top, sort of thing.

"Of course," Serena continued, pressing her hand down on Melissa's sex, "you could have one of those too."

Melissa groaned yet again, thrusting her pelvis forward against Serena's hand and arching her back against her soft breasts. She complained, "I thought I was straight."

"Oh, I don't doubt that you are... mostly. So am I... mostly." Serena's fingers explored Melissa. "Here, let's get this out of the way." She slowly pulled the double dildo from where it had been seated. After a final bit of resistance, as though Melissa's body was holding onto it, the device popped free. Serena put it up on the edge of the pool.

Melissa felt strangely empty and tingly. Serena resumed caressing Melissa's labia and upper thighs. She asked Melissa, "Is everything okay. No lasting damage?"

"Yeah, just feels weird. Kind of empty."

Serena chuckled and said, "Well I can take care of that." Then her fingers penetrated inside Melissa and pressed unerringly up against her G-spot, trapping her clitoris between the heel of her hand pressing down and her fingers pulling up. Melissa gasped as Serena started to rub her in small circles.

Serena whispered, "Straight... bi... whatever... when you cross over into this world, this place, lots of things become... more flexible. Who you are doesn't change, so much as who you're willing to be."

More quickly than Melissa would have believed possible, she exploded into a powerful and deeply satisfying orgasm.

Once Melissa tapered off, Serena leaned back against the whirlpool's wall, letting Melissa float gently above her, drifting softy in the current. They lay like that for several minutes, before Serena said, "Okay, lazy bones, let's get out of this tub before I shrivel up like a raisin."

Melissa was grateful to discover that her energy had returned, and she was able to step out of the whirlpool by herself, only holding onto the railing a little bit to steady herself. Serena joined her, then led her over to a massage table where a couple of fluffy white bath sheets were folded up and waiting for them.

After drying off, Serena helped Melissa get up on the table and lie face down. Serena worked on easing Melissa's sore muscles. Fortunately, the whirlpool and orgasms seemed to have taken care of most of her tension already. Serena then had Melissa roll over and started working on her front.

At first, Melissa felt a little uncomfortable, lying naked and face-up while someone who was equally naked massaged her. She had never had anyone massage her front before, not even a boyfriend. The reality of what Serena did, however, wasn't any different than when Melissa was lying face-down, so she was able to let herself relax and enjoy having all the remaining kinks worked out of her still-tender muscles.

When Serena was done, Melissa felt very pampered and mellow. She wasn't exactly sleepy, but her sense of consciousness was only loosely tied to the present. The sound of the outside door closing began to bring her back. Hearing a man's footsteps coming closer, she suddenly remembered her naked state. Her eyes flew open, and she turned her head to see Erik walking toward her with a bundle of clothes.