Summer Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dad came just seconds after Mike gasping and grunting loudly as he pushed his hips wildly up and down filling Julie's waiting pussy with his cum. Julie moaned enthusiastically both from the heavy load of cum filling her but also from the sight of her son stroking out his own cum.

When Bill finished cumming Julie was in a frenzy of lust and rose off his cock before crawling up over him. She lowered her pussy onto his mouth and began grinding her hips from side to side as Bill explored and teased her pussy. Mike stood completely still holding his spent cock locked in direct eye contact with his mom as she urged his dad to keep on licking her in the nastiest possible language. This only lasted a few moments before Julie literally screamed out in ecstasy as she started to cum wildly.

Mike watched her orgasm peak and then slowly pass away. She motioned for him to leave and he quickly left the doorway. By the time he got back to his room his cock was rock hard and he frantically jerked off.

Fortunately for her new love life, Julie's job was demanding very little of her time. She was supposed to be working half time but was in reality probably working much less than that. She didn't mind however, as she only worked for something to do and didn't need the money, and now it would give her plenty of time to explore her new lover.

Her work schedule combined with Bill working his steady 40+ hours per week and Mike not working at all meant that Julie and Mike had a lot of time alone together in the mornings and afternoons. They used every opportunity of this time to fuck and play with each other regularly.

In between their fucks Julie spent a lot of time beating herself up about what she was allowing to happen. She knew it was perverted and wrong, but she also knew that fucking Mike gave her unbelievable pleasure.

She knew the fact that it was so perverted and wrong added to the incredible lust she felt when they fucked, and his youth and profound excitement was also very stimulating. It seemed his cock would grow almost instantly hard at the slightest touch no matter how many times they'd already fucked, and she could easily feel and see his complete lust and desire for her.

While trying to make herself feel better about what they were doing she tried to convince herself that she probably wasn't doing any long-term damage to her son's psyche. She knew that Mike had already been so obsessed with her that he had been masturbating to her image continually and spying on her and Bill. She figured that alone had already passed a line that shouldn't be crossed. With them now living out his fantasies Julie told herself that it wasn't as big a step as the one when Mike decided he wanted to fuck her and started viewing her as a sexual object.

She knew that, rationally, this argument didn't stand up very well and that deciding to fuck her son was far worse than letting him jerk off while thinking of her. However, this idea still made her feel better when she was gripped by her guilt and shame and helped her sleep at night.

Deep down she realized that, perverted or not, she agreed with her friend Mary that it was oddly exciting to know such a virile, horny young boy found her so sexy. The fact that the young boy was her son made the desire all the more taboo and therefore the excitement all the more intense. As a result of Mike's attention and response to her Julie found herself feeling generally more confident and sexy.

She knew this had also carried over into her relationship with Bill. In what she knew was her own overcompensation for her guilt at cheating on him with their own son, she found herself paying even more attention to Bill in all ways, especially sexually, when he was home. She began initiating sex with him often and found herself suggesting and leading him into many of his favorite kinks.

During every fuck with Bill Julie's desires were always heightened knowing Mike was watching. Sometimes, when Bill was positioned so he wouldn't see, Julie drew immense pleasure from watching Mike stroke his hard cock near the doorway as she rode her husband's cock or felt his mouth on her pussy.

If Bill had any questions about her new behavior he never let on. After knowing him so well for so long Julie suspected that he would simply be so thankful for the hot fucking that he wouldn't even stop to think about the cause for it all.

For her part Julie hadn't felt this completely fucked, satisfied, or desirous in a long time and perhaps ever. Between fucking Bill almost every night and submitting to her incestuous affair with Mike every day she was getting fucked and pleased more than she ever imagined possible.

Every day when she was left alone with Mike the doubts and concerns she had about what they were doing and the effect it was having on her life soon disappeared and were replaced by her carnal urges and wild lust. Whenever Mike looked at her with his lust filled eyes or she felt the desire and urgency in his touch she quickly was overwhelmed by her own wanton desires.

For the first week or so their fucks were very straightforward. Nearly every day passed with them retreating to the master bedroom, stripping naked and spending the whole day naked together. They fucked but they also took time to touch and explore each other as Julie slowly began teaching her son the art of lovemaking and how to drive a woman wild with lust.

One aspect of fucking Mike like this that first bothered her a little was the fact that they were always fucking in the bright light of morning or afternoon. For some reason Julie was initially hesitant about this, but soon this became one more of the exciting parts of being with Mike. In the bright light she could easily watch him during every aspect of their being together. The way the sunlight made his hard shaft glisten with her saliva while she sucked and licked him was something that she particularly enjoyed. Also, she loved being able to see his every facial expression and watch how his young body moved and reacted to their fucks.

One day, nearly two weeks after they'd started their secret affair, Julie decided it was time to surprise Mike. She and Bill had just gone to their favorite strip club the night before and, as usual, had fucked like crazy after coming home. Part of the excitement Julie felt as they had fucked came from an idea she had while at the club. As a dancer shimmied and swayed in front of Bill and she saw the lust in his eyes she was immediately reminded of the time she caught Mike watching her as she stripped and masturbated in her bedroom. She realized that the look in Bill's eye was the same as the look Mike had that night.

Knowing she had made Mike feel like that just from her dancing made her feel sexy and horny and gave her a wicked idea. She guessed that had been the only time Mike had ever seen a live striptease and, judging from how much he liked it, she decided perhaps it was time for him to get a proper show.

The next day as soon as Bill left Julie began preparing. She took a long shower before getting dressed up. Like any good teenage boy, Mike was still in his room and probably was still asleep. Julie hurried because she wanted to be ready when he woke up. She dressed in a matching set of a black bra and skimpy thong panties. Her black stockings stopped at mid-thigh and the tops were barely covered by her short skirt. The silk top she slipped on felt smooth and sexy on her skin and made her all the more excited. She finally completed the look with black shoes that had tall, spiked heels.

She quickly went downstairs and made sure all the blinds were closed in the living room. She stood by the couch and looked up to the top of the stairs and felt a chill when she remembered the night she had stripped for Bill here and then let him fuck her ass while the whole time Mike had been up there watching. She pictured him jerking off and decided it was time to wake him up.

"I'll be right there," Mike answered sleepily in response to her calling his name. Julie went downstairs and waited as she heard Mike move to the bathroom. As soon as he reached the bottom of the stairs Julie took his arm and guided him to the couch. She set him down and moved to the stereo as Mike sat looking at her trying to figure out what she was doing.

Julie hit the play button and began to slowly dance and shake her ass suggestively while still keeping her back to Mike. When she did turn around Mike's jaw was practically on the floor and his eyes were alive with lust. She also quickly noticed his hard cock poking through his shorts.

Julie threw everything she had into her slow striptease for Mike. She danced through several songs still fully dressed while letting her hands rub over her tits through her shirt. She sometimes lifted her skirt showing him the tops of her stockings or her bare ass but always dropped it after just the shortest of glimpses.

When she did start to finally remove her clothes she did it in the slowest, nastiest, sexiest ways she could. The wild look on Mike's face was almost more than she could withstand. She often looked directly into his eyes and then down at his rock hard cock that now was plainly pushing out his shorts and already starting to leave a wet spot of pre-cum at its tip.

Despite her urges to throw him down and fuck him silly, stripping for him like this had her feeling so nasty and horny that she knew she wanted to prolong her own desires for as long as possible. She kept up her torrid dance knowing that the fuck at the end would make the wait well worth it.

Mike began to groan and gasp often in response to her actions. After she peeled off her shirt she leaned toward him and, just as she had seen some of the strippers do, she rubbed her tits against his face but stopped him whenever he tried to touch or kiss her. Instead, she made him sit passively while she teased him.

After finally stripping naked she continued to dance provocatively for him, often climbing onto the couch next to him or straddling one or both of his legs. She could feel her own heavy wetness on her inner thighs and ultimately decided it was time to release Mike's pent up lust. She reached down to caress his throbbing cock intending only to touch it briefly before pulling off his shorts and sitting down on his rock hard cock.

Instead, Mike's cock erupted with a flood of cum nearly the instant she touched him. Almost before she knew what had happened she could see the much larger wet spot forming from where his cum now coated the inside of his shorts. She dropped to her knees in front of him and took hold of the waistband of his shorts just as Mike said, "I'm sorry mom. I couldn't wait."

She pulled his shorts down slowly to reveal his cock and pubic hair, now matted with a thick coating of his cum. She tossed his cum soaked shorts aside and looked directly into his eyes before answering. "Don't apologize for a thing. Knowing I made you that excited makes me feel very sexy. Besides," she added with a sly smile as she slipped her hand to his wet shaft and began playing with his cock, "I doubt I'll have to wait long for you to be ready again."

She then lowered her mouth to him and began to eagerly suck up as much of his cum as she could before sucking his cock into her mouth. As she suspected, it hardly took any time at all before he was again hard and ready to fuck. She moved up and was getting ready to straddle his waist and fuck him like she planned earlier when he took her hips and stopped her.

"Can I taste you?" he asked. Julie moaned appreciatively very willing to wait for her fuck a little longer. Very quickly she found herself on her back with Mike excitedly lapping at her pussy and fucking her with his tongue. He had only been there a short while when he sucked at her clit and Julie burst into a frantic orgasm. She cried out and clutched at his head and shoulders as her whole body shook.

When her orgasm was over she felt satisfied but was still hungry for more. She lifted her head and said, "I want to fuck you." As if Mike knew what she wanted he returned to the sitting position he had been in earlier as she straddled his lap and finally felt his hard cock entering her pussy.

They fucked for several minutes without a word as each seemed to bask in the utter desire and wantonness of the moment and this fuck. Finally, Julie leaned toward his ear and whispered, "Is this what you wanted that night you watched me strip for dad here?"

Mike immediately groaned thinking about that night and responded an eager yes. Julie continued to playfully talk about that night as her lust grew. Suddenly Mike blurted out, "Mom?"

"Yes baby," Julie answered softly while continuing to steadily ride up and down on his cock.

"I want to fuck your ass like dad did that night," Mike groaned. Julie's breath was taken away by his request. It was so nasty and exciting to hear him ask for it that she immediately felt her orgasm very nearly start.

She bucked up and down on him wildly before she groaned, "Yes baby, later." With that Mike groaned and almost immediately started to cum. Julie kept up her wild fucking until she started to orgasm just as Mike had almost finished cumming. The combined intensity of their fuck and of the idea of her letting him fuck her ass meant her orgasm was very long and powerful. After she did stop cumming she collapsed on top of Mike, gasping for air, and sat with his shrinking cock still inside her.

"Mom?" Mike quietly asked. "Did you mean what you said?"

Julie raised her head and looked down at his hopeful face. "Yes," she softly whispered. She was surprised at how suddenly his cock jumped inside her and it was clear this idea very much excited him.

They paused only long enough to get something to eat to keep their strength up before going to the master bedroom. Very quickly they began a long round of heated foreplay with them taking turns kissing and licking each other all over their bodies.

When his cock was hard and ready Julie began by giving him a slow blowjob. After cumming twice already she knew it would take a lot to bring about his third load of cum so she took her time teasing and sucking his cock.

When it was soaked in her saliva she let it pop out of her mouth before reaching into her bedside table. She pulled out the tube of KY and squeezed a big pile of the cold gel on her son's cock. He gasped at the cold and then groaned as her fingers began to work the gel into his cock until her fingers were gliding along with almost no friction.

She handed him the tube and rolled over onto her knees and elbows. He had never touched her asshole before and was definitely cautious as he followed her directions on how to prepare her for their fuck. She guided him to first smear a lot of the KY all over her asshole and then had him slip one of his fingers up her asshole. Soon he had two fingers up her asshole and she urged him to push even more KY into her so she would be ready.

She knew she should wait longer and have him prepare her even more but she had run out of patience. She ordered him to put more KY on his rock hard cock and then simply groaned, "Do it."

Mike placed the tip of his cock at her asshole and began to push. He pushed harder and harder and hesitated when he seemingly grew afraid he would push too hard. When Julie felt him stop pushing she groaned and quickly moved to change their position. As much as she wanted to simply hold still and feel his young cock plunging into her asshole she was too excited to wait for him to overcome his caution.

She wanted to feel it now, so she flipped him over until he was on his back with his slippery, rock hard cock standing straight up from him. She straddled him and lowered herself toward his cock as she had done many times before. This time, however, she rotated her hips and guided his cock to her tight asshole. With one steady, powerful push she lowered over him and felt the tip of his cock penetrate the tight ring of her asshole.

Julie gasped in delight and just the slightest discomfort. Mike's eyes shot wide open and he looked up at her with a look of wanton disbelief at how tightly her asshole was now squeezing his cock. It didn't take long until she had lowered herself all the way and taken his full length inside her asshole.

She hadn't really realized it, but it had been a while since she and Bill had done this and she hadn't known she missed it so much. She was wildly excited and slowly began to ride up and down on his cock. "Do you like it?" she asked knowingly.

Mike was so busy groaning and gasping that he couldn't utter a single word in response to her question. However, his body language and the look on his face more than answered her question.

She kept this up until she knew her asshole was stretched and ready and then climbed off him and resumed her initial position on her knees and elbows. Mike scrambled behind her and again positioned his cock at her waiting asshole. With a single, wild thrust he sank his whole length up her asshole as Julie squealed in delight and Mike groaned in lust.

From that point Julie simply buried her face in the pillow and let Mike take control. He gripped her hips and began to fuck her ass frantically. Surely it was only his two previous orgasms that kept him from already cumming. Julie's mind reeled at how amazing it felt to have him in her asshole.

Just before he finally came Mike was fucking her asshole far harder and faster than Bill ever had. Frankly, Julie probably would have been afraid getting fucked like this would hurt, but there was only pleasure now as Mike reamed her asshole completely. He cried out wildly just as he sent a load of cum up her asshole that easily rivaled his two previous loads in volume and force.

Even after cumming Mike continued fucking her ass until his softening cock finally slipped out. Julie happily let him continue until he slipped out, but then she quickly turned over. She lay on her back and spread her legs widely giving Mike a look that clearly shouted, "Suck me," even though she didn't utter a word.

Mike dove into her pussy and began to suck and lick her wildly at first, but then he stopped and looked up at her face and smiled wickedly. He whispered, "I want to make this last," and then returned to start licking her much more slowly and teasingly. Julie groaned loudly and threw her head to the side and closed her eyes completely giving herself over to Mike's wandering lips and tongue.

True to his word Mike teased her for a long time before she finally came. Julie had no idea how long he licked and sucked at her but she did know that her pussy was dripping wet and she desperately wanted to cum. She began to beg him to make her cum, but her begging only seemed to make him enjoy prolonging the torture even longer. Finally, with her asking him over and over for it he sucked on her clit and slipped three fingers up her drenched pussy at the same time. Immediately she began a powerful orgasm that ripped through her body and made her cry out in a near primal scream.

That day they only ended up getting dressed about a half hour before Bill came home after remaining in bed for a long time and then taking a very long bath together.

Several times over these weeks when they were alone Mike brought up the subject of his college starting soon. He made it clear that he regretting his choice of school and seemed to be looking for Julie's approval to make some kind of change.

There was a good college on the other side of their town that nearly 80% of Mike's high school was going to attend. Back when he was selecting his school, long before his affair started with Julie, he decided to go to a different school and get a fresh start somewhere completely new. His college was still in their state, but was nearly a five-hour drive away.