Summer Lovin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Captain grimaced sympathetically. It wasn't a surprise to him. The discussion he had with the firm gave him the distinct impression that they would want the whole incident resolved as quickly and discreetly as possible. They would want no loose ends.

"I'm sorry, Nye," he said softly.

Nye's shoulders slumped, his anger spent.

"Thanks for listening to me blow off steam, Captain," Nye said smiling wryly. "I've already made up my mind what's going to happen post-cruise."

The older man watched Nye leave and then moved to lock his door. He was still deep in thought when two arms wrapped around his waist and a warm body pressed up close. He turned round to see the gently smiling face of the First Officer and pulled the younger man's head down for a long, deep kiss.

"You heard?" the Captain asked as they broke apart for the necessity of breathing.

"Yes," the younger man said. "Do you think it'll work out?" he asked as a knowledgeable tongue licked and laved at his ear, causing him to shiver pleasurably.

"The last time I saw a man with such determination in his eyes, it was when I looked in the mirror ten years ago before coming to claim what was mine," the older man growled nipping playfully at ears and chin.

"And I've been yours ever since," came the laughing reply.

"We have a couple of more hours on duty," the Captain continued, his voice dropping in timbre. "If you're really good, I'll demonstrate some of my advanced docking techniques later."

"Aye, my Captain," the younger man murmured as he was turned towards the door with a swat to his pert rear. He gave the older man his sultriest look over his shoulder as he unlocked the door. "I'll be especially good," he purred with a mock-salute as he left.

The Captain grinned widely. //I'll just bet you will.// he thought.

Epilogue

With a contented sigh, Nye closed his legal Bundle, tying it securely. He glanced around his office. Although the room was on the small side, he'd worked hard to reach his current position as partner and was now reaping his rewards. It was later than usual for finishing with the weekend ahead, but now he was fully up to date. The last of the other partners had left fifteen minutes earlier, so unless any secretaries were working late...He pressed a speed dial number, the phone answered almost immediately.

"Who's left?" he asked without preamble.

"Just me, everyone else left over half an hour ago. Are you ready to finish?"

"Not yet," Nye said. "Come to my office."

"Yes, sir," came the reply.

Nye sat back in his chair. Within a minute there was a knock on his door.

"Enter," he said.

The door opened and with a hand on his hip and a seductive pose, Lass grinned at the older man.

"Is there something I can do for you... sir?" he husked.

"Come here," Nye directed curling a finger. He smiled as Lass entered the room, an exaggerated swing to his slim hips. As Lass came to stand at Nye's side, the bigger blond swung his chair round to face his mate. "Strip for me," he commanded softly. His smile widened as Lass obeyed instantly. "Do you know what day it is today?" he asked as he watched more and more of Lass' golden skin make its appearance until his lover stood naked before him. Lass shook his head. "Eight months ago today, we kissed for the first time," Nye said.

He stood to manoeuvre Lass between his desk and recently vacated chair. He pushed the unresisting body to lean over his cleared table. Carefully he tapped at Lass' ankles, forcing the lissom man into a wider stance. His hand fondled at already hard, damp flesh, cupping Lass' sac and rolling the precious orbs it contained. He kicked away his chair and dropped to his knees. "Happy anniversary, love." He kissed the pulsating entrance to Lass' exquisite body. He growled as he parted taut nether cheeks even wider and thrust his tongue into the pink portal that quivered with anticipation. Lass' soft cries and inarticulate mewls were music to Nye's ears. He knew he would never tire of hearing of his lover voicing his pleasure. He furled his tongue, jabbing deeply into heated velvet. He withdrew to lave at the darker skin of Lass' cleft before delving deep inside his mate once again. Repeating the process, he reached to stroke the hardness between Lass' splayed thighs.

The slighter blond moaned and panted at the dual sensations, torn between trying to thrust into the knowing hand and push back onto the moist invader. He whined his distress as the agile muscle was removed but growled and bucked as two slick fingers pressed inside him, seeking and stimulating his hidden jewel.

"Yesyesyes," Lass gasped. "You, Nye, you in me now," he pleaded as the fingers scissored inside him.

Nye had already opened his pants and slicked his aching shaft. Flowing to his feet, he turned Lass in his arms and guided the other blond to straddle him as he sat in his chair.

Lass whimpered at the sight of the long, hard rod rising solidly from the fly of Nye's pants. Carefully he lowered himself until he had taken all of his lover inside his own body. Slick, tight heat enveloped Nye's straining flesh, rippling around the older man. Nye growled ferally as Lass undulated, pleasuring them both. Nye nipped and sucked at one perfect coffee-coloured nipple till it peaked, hard and aching, before ravishing its neglected twin. He covered the honeyed skin of throat and shoulders with licks and nips, his hips beginning to thrust in counterpoint to Lass' movements. Nye's arousal was squeezed by searing tightness, but the bigger blond wanted more ...needed more.

Nye surged to his feet, the movement burying his flesh deeper in Lass' slender channel. He laid his lover on his desk and pressed smooth limbs out and back and began to pound hard and fast into the wantonly spread younger male.

Each deep thrust had Lass moaning and writhing under his bigger mate. Nye struck Lass' sweet spot repeatedly until he was lost in a maelstrom of erotic sensation. Nye's mouth and teeth kissed and bit Lass' chest, his throat, whilst a strong hand pulled at the swollen sex that jutted proudly between them. Nye covered Lass' mouth with his own, his tongue demanding entry into the younger man's warm wet cavern, swallowing his mate's moans and mewls. As Nye drove deeper into his willing body, Lass tossed his head from side to side, a trail of sweat ran down from his temple to be lapped up by Nye's ravenous tongue. It laved at his throat before Nye sucked hard on the succulent flesh, igniting Lass' desire into an inferno of pleasure. It was too much for the younger man.

"Coming, Nye," he wailed. "Coming, coming."

"So tight, so hot," Nye ground out. "Come for me; let me see how much you're mine, Lass. Come with me inside you." Nye's hips pistoned faster, the bigger man wanting to come with his mate.

With a last ululating wail of Nye's name, Lass' seed sprayed his naked and Nye's dressed bodies. His body convulsed with wave after wave of pleasure, his vision greying under the onslaught.

As the contracting muscles of Lass' channel gripped at his erection, Nye threw back his head and roared his own climax. Pulse after pulse of his release flowed into Lass' body. He continued to thrust desultorily, even when his organ was depleted, as the two men slowly came down from their sexual highs. As Lass lay panting, Nye slid reluctantly from the haven of his mate's body. He lapped his way down Lass' creamy skin, licking away every drop of his lover's treasured release. He lifted Lass' toned buttocks and licked his excess from the smaller blond's entrance. A low, deep moan his reward.

Nye lifted the satiated younger man to sit cradled in his lap. He kissed his beloved tenderly as he waited for the glazed turquoise orbs to refocus.

"Are you happy, Lass?" he asked.

Lass blinked a couple of times as if uncertain of the question he'd just been asked.

"Of course I am," he said emphatically, hugging Nye tightly.

"I earn half what I could for a bigger firm," the older man persisted.

"And I can work with you. People know we're a couple and it doesn't bother them. We have a nice home, a good life and work we both enjoy. What more could we want?" Lass questioned.

"There is one thing," Nye said seriously, holding Lass hard and looking deeply into his mate's eyes.

"What is it, love?" Lass asked. "If I could, I'd give you the moon," he added.

"Marry me?" Nye asked, his voice barely above a hoarse whisper betraying his nervousness.

For a second or two Lass sat frozen and his face was a perfect picture of wide-eyed shock and then Nye was being kissed over and over with a chant of 'yesyesyes' in between. Lass beamed incandescently as he nestled in Nye's warm embrace.

"I thought we could have a small civil ceremony and a Honeymoon cruise," Nye's smile rivalled his lover's. "Now, dress. Home," Nye mock-growled as he lifted his ecstatic lover to stand.

Lass pulled his clothes on, the smile never leaving his face.

"I thought we could pick up a takeaway on the way home and then..." Nye hesitated as he locked his office door behind them. He pulled Lass into his arms, gazing into cerulean depths where the joy therein mirrored his own. "I can consummate our engagement," he concluded.

"Oh yeah," Lass breathed.

Lips met in a kiss that sealed their promise. Arms around each other, the two men moved in concert ready to begin the next part of their life together.