Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana spoke up, "I don't know what your problem is, Mac. No one is going to be looking at you anyway. They're all going to be staring at us." She waved her hands around at her and the other two girls. I could see the outlines where their tiny bikinis had been; they obviously didn't wear much at the beach on spring break. Nudity wasn't that big of a step for them. They had probably spent a lot of time topless in Florida as well.

"Let's just get this over with. I'm going to have to think long and hard about our future after this."

I quickly stripped down and put my sneakers back on bare feet. After having seen June naked, I didn't even pop wood for these three. They were attractive enough, and Janet had a nice set of jugs, but I was having trouble getting June out of my mind.

I drove the van through the gate, following a tanned middle-aged woman with a red hat declaring her to be "STAFF". She directed me where to park. I got out and followed Rex and the girls after that. We stood backstage and listened to the first band finish up with their summer song. This battle was set up right. They had two stages, and while one band played, the next one set up. The first band finished, their summer song was a bad rip-off of Blue Cheer's "Summertime Blues".

I'm not sure what the audience attraction was for this contest. The first group was four middle aged white guys and featured the lead singer jumping around on stage with his little willie bouncing all over the place. The next group at least had a female lead. She was chunky and had lots of tattoos. They did Fleetwood Mac and Joan Jett covers, then a very lame summer song. It seems that writing music is not as easy as one would think.

The third group was four black guys and a big fat black woman doing blues tunes. They were pretty damn good, and the woman had an incredible voice with over a two octave range. I just wished that she would quit warbling all around and hold a note once in a while. Dana and the other girls were staring at the long dicks of the black guys, but I was watching Jonesville set up on the next stage. My dick started to get hard as I saw June walking around over there.

"Damn, would you look at that, Taylor? Mac has a dick every bit as big as those black guys. Why have you been hiding that away from us, Mac?" She looked around, "What are you getting hard at, the fat woman?"

"None of your business, Dana, you just get your shit on stage when they are done and try to remember your part."

Dana sniffed and looked back at the Black group as they started their summer song. This one was competition, a well written and performed blues tune. It was a bit different in that the song was sung by two of the men while the woman did a scat melody in the background. This was going to be hard to beat.

I had to listen to June while setting up my stuff. Our normal stage set had Rex and Taylor side by side in the back, with Janet and I forward a bit on each end. Dana was up front in the middle. She did most of the singing with the other girls blending in often. Rex and I would add our baritone and bass voices when they were needed. Sometimes we would sound like a complete chorus.

In the background I could hear Jonesville start out with Led Zeppelin, followed by Rush and Triumph. June took the normal power trio guitar and added shit I'd never heard before. I was really looking forward to sharing techniques with her. This girl was damn good. When they began their summer song I heard what she had been telling me, the music was very good, it flowed like rapids in the spring, but the words didn't match. You could tell that it was a stop-gap measure for the contest. I would probably like the song in its original form. From where I was I couldn't actually see June playing, which was a good thing, because my erection subsided. My dick was still dangling half way to my knees, but at least it was dangling.

I was clapping as hard as anyone when June finished the song. Then the lights came up on us. From my position on the left side of the stage all I could see was Dana's ass and Janet's tits. The crowd was nothing but a blur. Taylor and Rex started "Wild Child", and it was on. That was the only cover we did, the next few songs were a couple of the better tunes I had come up with over the school year. We paused before the last song, and I saw a dark red blob in front of the stage before me. I hoped that June approved of my playing.

It was time to put it all out there. I stomped the overdrive and wah-wah and wailed the intro to "Summer Nights". From then on my concentration was riveted on the music. The more we played together the more I heard the weaknesses of the other players. I worked hard to boost them up as they stumbled, sometimes taking up their part, sometimes overpowering their mistakes. The result was that I never played a song the same way twice and could not relax with a comfortable performance. I was a wreck after every gig, to include this one.

The ending came almost as a surprise to me, and the applause knocked me back. I hadn't heard anything like this for any of the other groups.

We broke down quickly so the next bunch could have the stage. There were still five groups to go before the competition was complete.

We had to stack our stuff into a small space behind the stage just like the other groups had done. There were guards to make sure nothing came up missing. When the competition was done, the winner would put on an encore performance.

I looked around after we got it all done, and saw a familiar red headed figure over by another bunch of equipment. I walked over to her, and slowly took her hand. She smiled up at me, and suddenly all was right with the world.

"Hi, Mac, I was hoping that you would find me. You really wail with that Tele, man. You have this thing won."

"Me? Shit girl, Jimmie Page could take lessons from you. If I had to guess, I'd say that the Black group will win, they're real professionals."

"Yeah, they are, but you guys just rocked the audience. Do you want to go out front and listen to the rest of them?"

"Sure, why not. I really am impressed with your playing, June. I'm hoping that we can compare notes sometime."

"Count on it, Buddy. Now take my hand and don't let go."

We went out front with the crowd and listened to the rest of the bands. I only heard one more that would be much competition, a college group with horns that sounded a lot like Chicago, and they covered a couple of their songs.

The contest was broken down into two parts, one was the summer song. The winner of that got the ten grand and the recording contract. The other part was for the best sounding group, they got five grand and a touring contract. The song winner was not eligible for this prize. I would be happy with either one, but thought that we had the best shot at the song so far. Jonesville had a good shot at the best sounding group, thanks in great part to June's guitar.

After the last group was done, the judges gathered on the stage. They announced that they wanted some guidance by the audience. They had reduced the possible song to three candidates, and they were going to play recordings and ask for applause. This made my heart sink; any group from this area would get the most applause, no matter what. The first song played was by the blues group and the applause was pretty strong, as it should be. These folks were good. The second was ours, and the applause was thundering. June was banging her hands together as loudly as she could, and so were a lot of other people. The last was the college group, and the applause was not all that great.

"The winner of the best new summer song contest is, Slip Stream with "Summer Nights". Would the band please come to the stage?"

I kept June's hand in mine as we started moving toward the stage. I thought I could see Rex and the girls come in from the side to head that way as well.

"While they are making their way up here, let's vote on the best sounding band. Number one is Soul Extraction." They played another song from the blues group, and the applause was again strong.

"Number two is The Orangemen." They played a clip of the college guys, and the applause was about the same as the last group.

"Number Three is Jonesville." They played a clip from "Working Man", and the applause sounded about the same to me as the rest.

As I was climbing up to the stage with June's hand held securely in mine the announcement was made, "After a close vote, the winner is Soul Extraction. Would the members please come to the stage?"

I pulled June close to me and said to her, "That should have been you. I think that lame summer song hurt you."

"It could have been any of us, Mac. I got the big prize, anyway."

I wasn't that sure about that, but what the hell. At the middle of the stage, Rex and I shook hands, and the girls looked daggers at June. "Ease up, ladies, she is with me. Now what happens next?"

An overweight guy with grey hair motioned us toward a microphone, "Now here is Slip Stream, our summer song contest winners. Let's give them a hand folks." The crowd started cheering and clapping again. "Do you guys have anything to say?"

The girls looked at Rex and each other, none of them even looked at me, so I stepped to the mic. "I want to thank you folks for choosing my song, and the girls here for how they played it. But I got to tell you, the girl who impressed me the most was June here." I pulled June closer to my side, "She can flat out wail with that guitar, can't she, folks?" The crowd cheered again, "I want to ask her to join us in our encore set. What do you guys say, should I ask her?" The crowd cheered again, I looked down at June, and she nodded. "All right, she's gonna join us, see you again soon."

I pulled her behind me as I headed out to get our gear. Dana, Taylor, and Janet were standing there looking stunned, "Come on kids, we need to get set up again."

Rex broke the fascination first and jogged over next to me, "Uh, Mac, how is she going to know what to play?"

"No biggie, Rex, I'll give her the key and she'll throw in a sub lead. She is at least as good as I am, maybe better, and she'll fit right in. We'll do "Rhiannon" and "Walk Away", and then follow that with "Hotel California" or "Cities on Flame", whichever she knows. We'll end with a long version of "Dynamite Day". She and I can swap leads for about 30 minutes or more. You start moving our shit. I'll help her get her stuff first, and then help you." Rex and I slapped palms, and I took off with June.

I wasn't able to see her on stage, so I had no idea what her stuff was like. She shocked me when she pulled a Marshall stack out, and a Gibson hard shell case. I couldn't wait to see what was in there. I rolled the amp over onto the stage and set it up next to where Rex had put mine. June was going to stay right next to me. I left her to set up and helped Rex with the last couple of amps. The stage came with its own PA so ours was still in the van.

When I got back and pulled my Fender out, I saw June tuning up an emerald green left-handed Gibson Les Paul. I didn't know which was more beautiful, the guitar or the player. Janet gave us a note to tune with, and in a few minutes we were ready. Rex gave the girls the line up while we waited for the announcer to introduce us. We had heard them discussing the prizes with the audience and with the black group as we were setting up. A few minutes later the MC yelled over at us, "Hey, Slip Stream, are you ready?"

I didn't even wait to answer; I started the intro to Rhiannon. Everyone else joined in, and pretty soon I heard the Marshall stack moan out a countermelody. We stretched out a couple minutes extra on the Fleetwood Mac tune, and then moved into the James Gang version of "Walk Away". Then June and I played dual leads on "Hotel California" and we rocked that house for 15 minutes or more. "Dynamite Day" was written as an excuse to showcase Taylor's drumming, and she would generally hit it pretty hard. This time when she started thumping on the bass drum, I stepped toward the center of the stage and turned to face June. I began a simple melody on the E string and kept it up until June had joined me with it. I moved up to a counter melody on the A and after a bit, she moved to the D. I screamed a high riff for 8 beats then dropped back to the original E run. She screamed her own lead for 16 bars and we were off to the races. Rex and the girls kept the basic riff that was the root of the song going, but I had worked with them enough that they knew to keep changing key in a blues progression while the lead ran. June and I were doing call and answers with high riffs and screaming slides for at least 10 minutes, then I started a bumble bee run, and kept it up. June caught on to what I was up to and came at me with the off key counterpoint. I finally signaled to her to stop, and let Rex and the girls finish up the song. I was willing to bet that the smile on my face was a match to the one I could see on June's. The crowd was roaring as I stepped over and leaned down to kiss her. I felt a jolt of electricity go through me. The crowd had quieted when I did this, and they could hear me over my mic as I said, "Ohh, first kiss." June stepped up to the mic then and said, "And there'll be a first something else once we get off this damned stage." She looked down at the burgeoning erection she had caused, "You keep that thought in mind, Buddy, I got plans for you."

The crowd broke out with laughter and she had to wait a minute for it to die down, "I need my idiot brothers to come up here and help these folks tear down. Mac and I got other things to do." The crowd laughed again as we put our guitars down and she led me off the stage.

Down on the ground June looked around, slightly baffled. I wasn't sure what she was hunting for, so I stayed quiet.

A well muscled guy with a bandana on his head came over to us, "If you meant what you said, Miss, I got a place out back you can use. No one will be able to see you, but you may have an audience outside listening in. Are you interested?"

"Hell yeah," June said, "lead the way."

The guy laughed and turned around. We followed him out through the crowd. Along the way he signaled to several people who tagged along. It felt real strange, following the ass of this guy. Somehow I had almost forgotten that we were in a nudist camp, until I looked down and saw this guy's dick swinging back and forth through the gap between his thighs as he walked. I suddenly realized that the people following us could see the same thing with me. June must have sensed something because she looked over at my now flushed face.

"What's the matter, Mac? What has got you flustered now?"

I looked down, "I suddenly realized that we are naked. I can see his dick and balls, and the people behind us can see mine."

"Lucky people, you are mine now, Mister, and you are not allowed to be embarrassed by your appearance. I like the way you look and intend to spend a lot of time just looking at you. What we are going to do now is no more than the physical manifestation of what you did to me on stage. By the time we finished that song I had juice running down my legs and if my bush wasn't so dense you would have seen my clit sticking out. I'm so hot and horny I can't stand it much longer."

So that is what that delightful smell was.

The big guy walked up to a pop up camper, opened the door, and waved us in. "Here is my place folks. The sheets on the bed in front are clean, and it works great as long as you don't get too enthusiastic. I'll make sure no one disturbs you, just ignore any comments you might hear from outside." I blushed again as June led me into the camper and the door was closed behind me. I had to duck a lot to stand in here, but June pulled me over to the bed to the right and pushed me down.

"Lean back just a bit, Honey. I'm going to do something I've wanted to ever since I first saw that monster between your legs." I don't know about 'monster' per say, I was only about ten inches or so. Some of the guys I had seen on the way here were bigger than me. June knelt on the floor in front of me and began making love to my cock. That is the only way I can describe it. She gently cupped my balls with one hand as she stroked my dick and cooed to it like it was a puppy or something. Then she licked me from my nutsack to the tip on the underside, and back down across the top. I knew then that I had only thought that I was hard before, now I was petrified.

"I'm not going to be able to handle much of that, June. No one has ever done that to me before, and I have been excited quite a bit today."

She backed off for a moment, "I know that, Mac. Don't worry about holding back, I want you to relax and enjoy. I'm going to cover my tits with your first shots." There were some giggles from outside. Obviously they could hear everything we said. Well it was too late to look for somewhere else now, screw it. No, screw me, finally.

With her statement of painting her tits, it didn't take long before I was panting and gasping and spurting all over her. "Damnation, Mac, you've been holding that in for a while. Good thing I didn't try to swallow it, I'd have choked." More chuckles from outside, "Oh, good. You're not getting soft at all. Stay right there while I climb on."

June stood up and pushed my knees together. She then straddled them and sat on my thighs, trapping my dick between us. I was leaning back on my elbows and I looked at the strips of white all over her chest. "I'm sorry that I don't have a hymen for you, darling, my hairbrush got that years ago. I've never been with a man before, and it is going to take a bit of work before I'm ready to accept you."

"I wanted to taste you, June."

"Next time, Mac, you'll get your chance, believe me." She lifted up on her knees and reached down between us. I felt the head of my dick rubbed between her pussy lips, and then she slowly lowered herself onto me. I bent a bit, and then she pushed me through. "Oh, that is so good," she pushed on down, "You fill me so full. I'm in heaven." I'd argue with her on that point, I'm the one inside heaven as far as I can see, but I had no intention of making a sound.

"Oh, God, there is still so much of you to go, and I'm stuffed." June lifted off, and then slid back down, going deeper each time she did it. I couldn't believe how tight she was, it felt like my cock was being stuffed into a wet knothole. The more she worked at it, the smoother and better it felt. Soon she was moving up and down and I could feel the silky walls of her pussy massaging me. My hands were rubbing her thighs while I tried to stay still and let her run things. Having come a few minutes earlier, I should be able to last for a bit yet, but the feelings were incredibly intense.

Her movements became jerky and unstructured, "Oh, oh, oh, gaawwd, oh gaawd." She slumped against my chest, so I sat up and hugged her against me. After a minute to let her rest, I rolled over and lay her down on the bed. Her legs were hanging off the side of the bed, and my feet were on the floor. I lifted my chest off of her and pulled my ass back, sliding out of her sopping wet pussy till just the tip of my dick was still encased within her. I slowly pushed back in and was rewarded with a groan. I began deep stroking. Her legs came up and her heels hooked behind my thighs. I concentrated on keeping the rhythm smooth as long as I could, but it didn't take long before I could feel another come on the way. June was huffing and puffing and just as I knew I couldn't wait any more she yelled out loud, and I buried myself as deep as I could and came.

I held myself off of her upper body as I became soft, but I was still pressing against her in the middle and there was no where for me to go. Sounds from outside began to make themselves known. Groans and grunts and squeals made it sound like there was an orgy going on out there, and there may have been.