Summer of '77 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie and Rachel eventually swam over to the shallow end of the pool, along with Adam, and the three watched Dick do a series of dives.

"Dick used to be a diver in high school, didn't ya' Dick?" she asked. He nodded, and did another impressive one off the board. Natalie had him try all different dives, and he didn't mind showing off. Except, as the day wore on, Dick's bathing suit began to not cooperate with his proportions. And certain parts of him were exposed.

It was young Rachel who spotted it first.

As Dick was under water for a few moments, the daughter tried to tell the mom of the situation.

"Mom, his thing is sorta...," she tried to explain, motioning to her thigh and trying to show the man's penis had snaked out of his bathing suit. Natalie didn't know exactly what she meant at first, but then it sunk in.

"His dick's hanging out?" she asked sharply. Even Rachel was caught off guard by her mom's casual use of the "d" word. Rachel's face was flushed.

"Oh jeeeeez," Natalie said. "I guess I'll have to be the one to tell him."

Natalie swam over to the side of the pool, and as she got out, Adam got a great view of her big, sexy ass. She walked over and sat on the bench nearest the diving board, to have a looksey as Dick got out of the pool.

As he did so, Natalie's eyes got huge. She saw that his enormous penis was in fact partially exposed, and she dropped her head in her hands.

Adam had an enormous erection as he looked at Natalie's gorgeous tan legs. She crossed them a few times while sitting there on the bench, as she waited to have Dick, uh, adjust himself.

As he got ready to do another dive, she intervened.

"Dick, babe, come here a sec," she said. Rachel and Adam tried to hear the discussion.

"I think uh, the pickle is out of the jar," she said, trying to be subtle. Dick looked at her like she had crabs coming out of her ears.

"Um, the snake is out of its cage," she went on. Again, he looked puzzled. Dick wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with, but all the diving made him a little more flustered than usual. He couldn't quite get what she was hinting at.

Natalie looked at him, with a stern face. He just gave her a blank stare. She had to spell it out.

"We can see your dick!" she said loudly. Rachel burst out laughing, and dropped down into the water up to her neck. Adam just froze.

Dick went about trying to get himself covered up, and it wasn't easy.

"It must have come out when I was diving," he said, sounding apologetic.

"Yeah, well, it's hanging right out in the open," she scolded him. She had no problem with Dick being naked when it was just her and him, in private, but when the kids were around...

"I told you this bathing suit would be too small," he said, finally fitting his penis back into the trunks.

"Well, there is a lot of ground to cover," she said, now finding the situation somewhat humorous.

Dick stood before her, awaiting her approval after he had tucked himself back in.

"Well, it's back in...for now," she said with a laugh. "My goodness, Dick, I have big boobs but you don't see them hanging out of my suit!"

"That's because you're not wearing a toddler's bathing suit," he argued back, exaggerating how small the suit was. She laughed even more.

"Well, do your dives," she said, crossing her legs again. Adam swam over closer so he could look at her spectacular limbs. Rachel splashed him along the way.

After a few more dives, the inevitable happened again. Dick's suit was again, not doing its job.

"Oh cripes, you're hanging out again, Dick," Natalie told him as he got up onto the board. At this point, he didn't really care. He liked being exposed in front of her.

Rachel craned her neck to get a glimpse of his partially exposed dork, and she had to tease him.

"I can see your pet snake, Uncle Dick," she said.

"More like an anaconda," Natalie joked back.

"I have to feed it mice," Dick said, playing along. "It's probably come out for its meal."

Natalie just shook her head. "Dick, just get in the water," she said. He did so, and finally stopped diving. That is what was causing the problem in the first place.

"You were a big help today, Adam, I have to thank you for all you did for me," Natalie said to her stepson, trying to change the subject from Dick's wardrobe malfunction.

"Dick, on the other hand," Natalie began. "When are you going to fix our air conditioner?"

He shook his head, laughing.

"I'm sorry, Natalie. I've just been so busy," he said. "Is it that bad?"

"Dick," she began, "I was walking around in a bra and panties today. I was dying!"

"Well I'm sorry I missed that," he teased. She splashed him.

"Adam saw me, but he behaved like a gentleman," she said.

"Mom? You were walking around in your bra and panties?" Rachel asked. "Ewww!"

"Oh shush," the mom said, waving her had at her. "It was hot! Only Adam was home."

They referred to Adam, an 18-year-old, a young man, like he was this harmless little boy, but he didn't mind.

"What about you Dick? You stay all dressed up when you're home alone, or you just letting' it swing free?" Natalie asked.

"Mom!" Rachel yelled.

"What?" the mom asked. "It's a perfectly normal question."

"My air conditioner works fine," he explained. Natalie just shook her head.

"Yeah, you save the full frontal nudity for when you come over here," she teased him. Finally, Natalie had actually fully acknowledged Dick's occasional nudity, in front of Adam and Rachel. Prior to this, she had always played it off.

"Yeah, what is up with all the nudity, dude?" Rachel asked her uncle. Natalie laughed, and Dick actually got embarrassed a little. Most of the time, it was Natalie that put him up to getting naked, but she was blaming it all on him on this occasion.

"Rachel might have uh, saw you in your birthday suit," Natalie told her eccentric male friend. He was a little shy about it. Natalie was leaving Adam out of this discussion, and he didn't mind. He was just having fun listening and watching.

"I didn't see...everything. I mean, I saw it, but it would be really quick and then...I'd have an obstructed view," Rachel explained with a smile.

"Well, you did see IT? Didn't you?" Natalie asked, overemphasizing "it."

"Oh I saw it," Rachel said. "And it was pretty intense," she added with a laugh.

"Intense? How?" Natalie asked as she brought one of her knees up to her tummy, doing a leg lift to stretch out a bit. On occasion, Adam would go underwater with his goggles, just to see her fully-exposed thighs. He would also get a quick view of the outline of her big bush, and it had quite an impact on him.

"What do you mean intense?" Natalie asked Rachel again, giggling.

"Uh, swing swing," she said, referring to his hefty penis.

"Oh! Oh my goodness," Natalie said with a jovial laugh. "Yes it does swing a lot doesn't it. Like a damn bell clanger I might add."

They were just having a good old time poking fun at Dick's endowment.

"But I didn't get to see it up close though," Rachel went on. She was being more brazen than usual. And as she would quickly find out, so was her mom.

"Oh Dick, show her your twinkie," the mom teased.

"Mom!" Rachel shouted again, trying to act as though she didn't want to see it. Although she was dying to.

"Oh come on, it's just his ding-a-ling," she went on. Adam had a raging erection watching all this unfold before him.

Dick was hesitant to get naked in front of the lovely Rachel, but Natalie didn't see anything wrong with it.

"Come on, Dick, take one for the team," she said. "Let Rachel have a looksey."

Dick was still reluctant to take off his trunks. He just waded in the waist-deep water, in between the two women.

Natalie tried to press the issue, and walked up behind Dick and tried to yank down his trunks.

"Mom! Oh my God," the daughter laughed.

Natalie had her thumbs inside Dick's trunks, and was trying to pull them down, but they wouldn't give.

"These things are painted on!" she said. Dick was letting her try to get him naked. Now, he was starting to get turned on by her forceful nature, and getting aroused by the thought of being nude in front of the 18-year-old Rachel.

His arousal had led to him becoming semi-erect, and as Natalie's efforts finally gave way, when she pulled his trunks down, Dick's penis flopped out like it had been spring-loaded.

"Oh my God!" Rachel shrieked. Dick, for some reason, tried to cover up. He was still a bit bashful in front of Rachel.

"I saw it! I saw it!" Rachel said triumphantly.

"Did his dick flop out?" Natalie asked with a big smile.

"Oh it flopped out alright," Rachel said happily. "That's a real doozer you have there Uncle Dick."

Natalie swam out in front of Dick, and stood before him. She took his bathing suit from him, and held it tightly, as if to say 'you're not getting this back any time soon.'

"Oh look at you, why are you covering up?" she asked Dick, sadly. "Let Rachel see you. Let her get a glimpse of the eighth wonder of the world."

Rachel laughed. Adam pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He couldn't believe the two women were behaving this way. God, he was glad he didn't go over his friend's tonight.

Finally, Dick took his hands away, and just beneath the surface of the waist-deep water, the women had a full view of his male organ.

"Now that's a penis," Natalie said triumphantly. "You're not gonna see many like those in your lifetime, young lady."

Dick did have a beautiful penis. Not just overtly huge, but pretty - the shaft, the skin, the huge head...everything about it was nice to behold.

Dick playfully wagged his hips, causing his penis to wave from side to side in the water.

"Looks like a sea serpent," Rachel said. Natalie wasn't satisfied.

"Dick, sweetie, stand up on the deck so Rachel can see you," Natalie told him gently. Dick was hesitant.

"For goodness sake, Dick, no one is around!" she scolded him. He got up on the deck as told, and as he went up the ladder, water ran off his penis.

"It's like a mighty submarine coming to the surface," Natalie joked.

Dick stood before the two women, with his arms at his side, and his penis fully exposed, hanging down between his legs.

"Nice dick, Dick," Natalie couldn't help but say with a girlish giggle. The two women swam over closer to the deck, and stared wide-eyed at his penis, without shame.

"It looks like his penis...ate another penis," Rachel joked as she looked at the huge, dangling shaft. Natalie giggled again, like a schoolgirl seeing the male anatomy for the first time.

"Well didn't you know Dick is a centaur?" she asked the young one.

"What the hell's a centaur?" Rachel asked. Natalie smiled.

"In Greek mythology, centaurs were creatures that were part man, part horse," Natalie teased. "I think you can figure out for yourself what part of Dick is like a horse."

Rachel was loving it. Dick just stood there obediently. Adam, meanwhile, didn't dare get out of the water. Watching Natalie and Rachel have their fun was causing him to have the biggest erection of his life. If he got out of the water, his bathing suit would have been sticking out a mile.

"Oh and poor Adam," Natalie said. "Adam's like 'get me the hell out of here.'" But he played it off, letting the women know he was cool with their behavior.

"Now see how big it is now - that's just when it's soft," Natalie told her daughter.

"Jeepers," Rachel said jokingly.

"Well come on, Dick, you can go back to diving now. I don't think you have to worry about coming out of your suit anymore," she said with a big smile.

"No I don't, do I," he asked rhetorically, looking down at his nude form. Natalie knew exactly what diving would cause certain parts of Dick's body to do. Rachel was a bit slower to catch on. She didn't realize it until it took place before her eyes.

As Dick bounced up and down on the diving board, doing it more times than normal just to show off for the women, his huge, floppy penis was doing a bit of bouncing itself.

Natalie was bent over in laughter, and Rachel's face was beat red. "Oh my Gawd," she said.

Dick kept bouncing up and down on the board, and his penis began smacking loudly against his stomach .

"Boing, boing," Rachel said laughingly, imitating the display.

"What are you referring to, the diving board or his dick?" Natalie asked in between gales of laughter.

"I think you could dive off either one," Rachel said, keeping the joke going. Dick was bouncing up and down, up and down, repeatedly, to no end.

"Enough already, Dick, dive in!" the mom told him. He did so, and there was a splat when he hit the water.

"Was that his dick?" Rachel asked with a laugh.

"I sure hope not," the mom said in a mockingly concerned tone.

When he surfaced, the women's teasing continued.

"Did you hurt yourself, Dick?" Natalie asked with a laugh. He played it off, like he meant to hit the water in such a seemingly painful way.

"Well come on, do a serious dive for us," Natalie said. Dick attempted to do just that. But as he stood on the board, stark naked, Natalie's girlish sense of humor kicked in again.

"We are here at the Olympics," she began, pretending to be a commentator. "And Dick Roberts, yes, the famed Dick Roberts, owner of the biggest dork this side of the Mississippi..."

Rachel cracked up and stared even more intently at the nude hunk.

"Is attempting to do a very difficult dive," Natalie went on, holding a pretend microphone up to her mouth. "His story is an inspirational one folks, how this giant of a man, with such enormous talent, and such an enormous ding dong, has won his way into our hearts. Oh look at that dive, ladies and gentlemen. Don't let him fool you folks. He has not let his 11-and-a-half inch penis come in between him and his dreams of a gold medal."

Rachel tried to get serious, at least for a few moments.

"Did you dive in high school, Uncle Dick?" she asked. He told her of his whole diving career, from age eight all the way up to college.

"I still have frozen images in my mind of him in a speedo," Natalie said with a big smile. Rachel gushed, and just stared down at Mr. Roberts' penis, as it swayed in the water.

"I guess you weren't much of a swimmer," Rachel said.

"Now why do you say that?" he asked her. She kind of tip-toed around the subject.

"Uh, wouldn't it like, slow you down," she said, vaguely referring to his huge wiener.

"Now see I would think he could use it as a rudder, as a way of steering through the water," Natalie joked. Dick went back to diving, and Natalie and Rachel now plopped themselves down on the bench, up on the deck. Adam started the barbecue for dinner. Dick did dive after dive, completely naked, as if there was nothing wrong with it.

"Now see if Olympic diving were like this, I might watch," Rachel laughed as she eyed Mr. Roberts' sexy, muscular butt.

"Oh, boys used to swim and dive naked all the time when I was growing up," Natalie said casually.

"They did?!" Rachel asked.

"Oh sure," Natalie told her. "I mean, practices were closed to females, but me and my friends would sneak up to the windows and have a good look every afternoon. I can see you get your snooping habits from me."

Rachel couldn't believe it. The thought of boys her age, all on display like that...

"Maybe I'll have Adam invite his friends over, and I'll have them all swim naked for you," the mom teased. Adam gulped. He figured she was only kidding, but she had sort of a serious tone when she said it.

The young man finished up the barbecuing, and told everybody it was time to eat. Dick, however, stayed outside at the pool as the three went in to have dinner.

-----------------------

Conversation, at first, was slow at the dinner table. Rachel would occasionally let out a victorious giggle, happy that she finally got to see Dick in all his glory, and also taunting Adam a bit because he had to deal with the sight of full frontal male nudity, in his own swimming pool. But he loved the way the women behaved.

"This is really good, Adam," the mom said of the meal, just trying to break the tension. Rachel wasn't eating much, as she was too busy craning her neck, staring out the window.

"What are you looking at, Rachel?" the mom asked, sort of annoyed with her young daughter.

"Oh, just Dick," she said.

"What is Dick doing?" the mom asked teasingly. Rachel smiled, and kept looking out the window at the well-hung wonder.

"Oh, just pacing around the deck," she said. Rachel looked out at the naked man lustily, like she was following his every movement.

Natalie decided to have a look herself, and got up and walked over to the window. She let out a big laugh when she gazed out, seeing a fully nude man casually strolling around the deck of their pool.

"What if somebody sees him?" Rachel whispered, as if she didn't want anybody to hear.

"Oh," Natalie said, waving her hand. "He's fine. I think Ms. Cohen might be home but...oh, he's fine."

Natalie kept looking out at Dick, who had now spotted the women and playfully posed for them, putting one of his feet up on the bench, and keeping one on the deck, and as he leaned on his knee, it exentuated his long, dangly penis.

Natalie burst out laughing, and Rachel got up to have a better view, and even pushed her own mom out of the way.

"Don't you push me, young lady," the mom teased. "I brought you into this world and I can take you out."

They shoved and shoved until finally deciding to take turns looking out.

"What are you guys doing?" Adam asked as he took his plate to the sink.

The two women hesitated for a moment, but Natalie thought of something to say.

"We're just bird watching, to a certain extent," the mom said with a laugh.

"Yeah, there's this huge pecker up on the deck," Rachel said with a girlish giggle, and Natalie clenched the mouth of her daughter, knowing she had said something dirty. But she let it slide.

"God, he's really naked isn't he," Rachel said aloud, still not used to the sight of her fully-nude "uncle."

"It really would appear so, wouldn't it," Natalie joked back. Dick continued to pose for them, and because he could see their stares out the window, his penis elongated to nearly a full erection.

"His cock is sooooo big," Rachel cooed. Natalie was agitated, and corrected her daughter.

"Sweetie, I don't want you using that word," she said, even though she herself would use it when she and Dick were alone.

"It's the same as dick," the daughter replied.

"Yes but that word, the c-word, is dirtier. It's used in pornos, honey, it's a really filthy word," the mom explained.

"But I like it," Rachel answered, reluctant to give in. Natalie let out a big sigh.

"Come on," Rachel said, pushing her mom aside. "My turn to see his huge hanging cock."

The mom stifled a giggle. She couldn't believe the monster she had created. Rachel was taking after her, to a degree she never imagined.

"What are you guys looking at?" Adam asked from the table. He knew what they are gazing out at, but wanted to get into the conversation.

"Oh, it's just Dick, sweetie," the mom said. "He's just showing off a bit."

Adam squirmed in his seat. He really had to masturbate some time soon. Seeing these two women go so nuts for Dick's equipment was driving him crazy.

"I really should hang up that bird feeder," Natalie said, making casual conversation while there was a completely naked man hanging out in her backyard. "The birds are all over the place, looking for food...You know what, I'm gonna put Dick to work."

Natalie slid open the glass windows, and yelled to her longtime friend.

"Dick! Dick!" she kept yelling from the kitchen. He had momentarily gotten lost in a daze, still posing on the deck.