Summer Of Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I'll help you. Let's go. See you later, Mark. OK?"

"Fine." Said Mark. "I have some chores to do here too. Go ahead and have fun. Look out for that rooster. He can be mean."

As they went out the back door, Mel gave Mark a big wink to let him know she had something else on her mind.

Mark did a couple of things in the house, then after about 20 minutes, decided to go find out what they were up to.

In the mean time, Jim and Mel had cleaned up some stuff in the barn and collected many eggs. Those chickens lay eggs wherever they want to, not just in the nests they are provided. They like to find and make their own little hiding places. The horses and cows were out in the fields so this was a good time to look in the barn.

"Let's go up into the hayloft. They always hide some up there." Mel said to Jim.

She started up the ladder first. Jim followed close behind, looking up at her firm round butt right in front of his eyes. Mel was wearing shorts and a tank top now, sans bra, of course. The cotton shorts pulled tightly over her bunns as she climbed. He felt his penis responding to the nice view.

Arriving at the top, she leaned over and reached down to take the egg basket from him so he could use his hands to climb up, giving him a glimpse of her firm boobs down the open top of her tank top. She wondered what he was thinking. Then, she felt it. Mark was sending her a thought about what Jim was thinking! 'He really LIKES your boobs!' he thought to her. Good old Mark. He had gotten her message and was somewhere around there.

Mark had silently entered the barn in time to see and feel them going up into the hayloft. He snuck into an empty stall, out of sight, down below, to see what would happen.

Melanie extended her hand to help Jim up the ladder. As he crossed the last rung, he tripped over it from her hand pulling him and fell onto Mel. She opened her arms to catch him. They stood there holding each other way too long; when Mel felt Mark saying. 'Jim really wants to kiss you.'

Knowing this, Mel moved her head closer to Jim's and gave him a quick kiss on his lips, but didn't let go of him. Jim was stunned and wasn't sure what to do next.
'Wait for him. I can't tell him what to do. I can only tell you. Wait. He's making sure he doesn't blow it by kissing you back.'

She waited. Jim moved closer and kissed her lips. She pursed her lips and kissed back, letting him know it was ok, and she wanted it too.

'You can feel his cock now, can't you, Mel? You are making it grow. It started when he was looking at your butt as you climbed the ladder.' Thought Mark to Mel.

"Do you always kiss girls on the first date?" She asked Jim.

"We're not ON a date, are we?" replied Jim.

"No, but I know you asked me out and we haven't even set a time or place yet."

"Yes, I did. Let's go out next Friday to the races."

"Sure, I like them and haven't been there for a while.

"Well, I'm glad this isn't a date because I don't want you to think I'm one of those girls that kiss and make out on the first date!" She explained. "So I guess it's ok if you kiss me then - since we aren't on a date."

"Hey, didn't you kiss ME first?" he asked.
"I only did that because you wanted me to. You kissed me back!"

"Now how did you know that?" He was confused at her playing with him and didn't know what was going on. They were still holding each other as they were talking.

'OK. Jim's confused, you little tease. Better do something to clear things up.' Mark thought.

"Well I don't know who kissed whom so we had better do it again." She said, getting closer to his face.

He may not know what was going on but he couldn't turn down a kiss from a beautiful blonde girl, even if it was his best friend's sister! He leaned in and kissed her tentatively.
Mark felt the sparks in both of them as they kissed.

"Hmm. Was that OK for you? I'm still not sure who kissed whom. This time, pay attention!" she teased him as she tilted her head and brought her slightly parted lips to his this time.

As they kissed, Mark thought to Mel, 'He likes it a lot, you know. Try a little tongue. Your tongue sure works for ME.'

She darted her tongue out to lick his lips, which parted to let it slip inside to meet his. Finishing the kiss, she said, "What must you think of me?"

"I don't think anything about you. Shoot. No, I mean I don't think anything bad about you." He replied. "I think it's ok if we kiss, don't you? I kinda liked it."

'No matter what he is saying, he is very turned on by you, Mel.' Thought Mark.
'He's loving your hands around his waist. Try your hands on his butt next time.'

She smiled and kissed him again. This time, she lowered her hands and squeezed his hips through his jeans. His cock pressed into her vulva area, causing her to get weak-kneed from the feel of it.

'Oh, yeah, he liked your hands there! 'And YOU liked what you felt too'

Backing away, a bit frightened at her own boldness, she decided to cool it a little.
"We'd better search for those eggs now."

Turning around, she went for the hay staked in the corner of the loft, got on her knees and started feeling for eggs. Jim followed and did the same. They found several nests and gathered the eggs. When they reached the corner wall, she asked him, "I think there are some on the shelf up there. Can you reach them for me?"

"Where?"

"Over here. Reach around me and feel around up there."

Jim came up behind her and reached over her to try to find the elusive eggs. His crotch rubbed into her butt.

'Oh yeah. You've got him excited now.' Thought Mark. 'He'd like to stick it in you right there like that.'

As he searched, she bent over into the hay and pressed her butt back into his member.
"Keep looking. I can feel you getting close."

"I can feel it too. Let me reach over here. I think I see one." Jim said, reaching past her head, causing his chest to lie on her back.

"Oh, that's a big one." Mel said out loud, without thinking.

'OK, Mel. I can tell how turned on you are. I think Jim will let you do whatever you want to him now. If you're going to do it, do it now.' said Mark in his thoughts.

'Don't worry about me being here. I love you, sis! Do what feels good and I'll help.'

Mel turned around on her knees and hugged Jim to her, her face in his stomach, his cock on her boob, her arms around his buttocks. He stood up straight, holding her head to his belly with his hands.

'Lift his shirt and kiss his stomach, Mel'

Mel lifted the front of his shirt and kissed his navel with her lips, then her tongue, while lifting her hands to feel his chest and nipples. Rising up, she kissed each nipple and they responded to her touch. He removed his t-shirt with a swift move.

Mark felt her wanting to hold and suck his cock, wondering if he would think it was OK.

'Take his pants down and see.' Thought Mark.

She went to his belt and removed the buckle, then lowered his zipper all the way down.
Jim was speechless. He looked down in amazement and waited. She pulled them down over his hips. She could see the outline of his cock now, through his boxers, but it was still covered. She lowered the pants to his knees and gasped as the full outline of his cock came into view. Her hand slowly rose to touch his member, then stroke it through his underwear. They had to go. She had to see it all. Grasping the waistband, she tugged them down to where his pants were.

His big cock sprung up, sticking straight out. Mel sat back on her feet, still on her knees with the head of his massive member mere inches in front of her face. She just stared in amazement with her mouth open, taking in the whole of the sight before her. Finally, she could only mutter,
"Oh my. Oh MY!"

After she stared for 15 or 20 seconds in awe, Jim said, "OK, show's over. You've had your fun." And made a move to reach down and pull his pants back up.

"Oh no, wait!" Mel exclaimed, not knowing what was happening.

Mark sensed what the problem was and let Mel know right away.
'He thinks you are just teasing him to get a look at him and then not do any more. Girls have hurt him before by making fun of him being so big. Several women have been so afraid of it that that they wouldn't come near it once they saw it. You're not just teasing him, ARE you? Let him know your feelings about it. I can tell how much you want it, but he doesn't know.'

"Wait, please." Mel begged him, looking up into his frowning face. "I'm not teasing you. Well, maybe a little before but not now. What did you think I was doing?"

"Teasing me and leaving me horny like all the others"

"Oh, NO! I wouldn't do that. I was only admiring it because I've never seen anything like it. It is so very handsome that I was amazed. May I hold it? Please? I promise I have no intentions of treating you badly."

She seemed sincere to him. He had known her a long time and had no reason not to believe her. He did want her to hold it.
"OK. Just don't tease me about it."

'Touch it. Go ahead. He needs a touch before you drive him crazy.' Thought Mark.

Smiling, Mel reached out and touched the tip and it jerked up from her touch. She ran her fingertips along its top, down to the base, then around and up to the head again. With both hands, she felt down the sides to his crotch and weighed his big ball sac in her palms, one for each ball. Moving back to the penis, she grasped one hand around the base and the other hand above the first. The head was still sticking out. Her fingertips didn't even touch as she held it firmly. It was longer than Mark's, and it was thicker than her wrists. She stroked both hands up and down it slowly while looking at the purple head right in front of her face.

"It feels so good in my hands. I never imagined you had such a nice penis. Why didn't you tell me before?" She asked smilingly up into his wide-open eyes.

"Oh, yeah, like I could go up to you and just whip it out sometime and say, hey, look at my penis, Mel! OK, that was nice. Are you done now?

"NO, I'm not done! I said I'm not teasing you. Relax, ok?

With that, she stroked his hard cock again and lowered her face to it, the head right by her mouth. Sticking her tongue out, she licked the head of it, then kissed it. It tasted slightly sweaty, but not bad. Using her hand to hold and bend it, she licked down each side, cupping his balls with one hand. Then licked up the other side, causing noticeable moans from poor Jim now.

'Oh yeah, he's liking THAT! No one's ever licked him that way before. Can you suck it in your mouth?' thought Mark.

Melanie wanted it in her mouth too. She pressed her lips against the head of it and opened them to allow them to slide over it. Opening her jaw wide, she sucked the head into her mouth. Luckily, although his cock was big, his head was not, so she could get it into her open mouth. Her tongue could not move much, but she managed to lick the underside of his head a little.

'Yes, he's loving your mouth and tongue!' thought mark, now holding his own cock in his hand.

Mel felt Mark stroking his cock and his thinking of her mouth, which turned her on more and made her more determined to take as much as she could on Jim's boner.

Still holding Jim's cock with both hands, Mel fed it into her mouth, taking more and more. She bobbed her head back and forth on it, taking a couple of inches into her mouth, then three. It was a strain to keep from biting him, and her jaw was stretched wide open. Mel felt Mark thinking of it being HIS cock in her mouth and it felt to her like she was sucking them both! After several minutes of sucking him this way, Jim could take no more.

'Mel, stop. He's almost ready to cum. You want more, don't you? I can feel you do, so back off or he's going to cum in your mouth!'

Mel released Jim's cock from her mouth and sat back from it, not stroking it any more either. Jim thought she was through and done. With frustration, he said,

"Alright. I knew you were going to tease me and leave me hanging like this. Everyone does. It's too much for you, I know."

"Damn it! I am not! I just didn't want you to cum yet. If you don't believe me, look at this." And Mel stood up and removed her shorts quickly, spread her legs and leaned back, pressing her hips out for him to see. His eyes were glued to her pretty baby blue hipster panties, where he saw what she was showing him. The whole crotch was soaking wet from her excitement.

"Feel it!" she said, bringing his hand to her vulva. "Can you tell how much I want you? Feel my desire for it."

He felt it and rubbed his fingers up and down her clit, which was poking out through her wet, swollen lips. He believed her now but still didn't think she wanted to do more. He lowered her panties past her hips, letting them drop to the floor, then returned to playing with her little pink pussy. It WAS so very wet. Was it from thinking of him, he wondered?

'He doesn't believe you want to go all the way. He's afraid of hurting you. Convince him you really want him to and tell him to go easy and see if you can take it. I know you want it inside you. I can feel it. I wish it was I, but it's your turn for something exciting like this. Go for it, sis!'

"I want it inside me, Jim. I don't know if it will fit, but I have been practicing for something like this and I'm ready to try it. Go slowly and let me stretch over it and I know we can do it."

With that, she pulled her tank top off and let Jim feel her hard nipples and firm titties in his hands before turning around and dropping down into the hay, spreading their clothes beneath her. She got on her elbows and spread knees waiting for him, her pretty pink pussy inviting him in.

Jim positioned himself behind her on his knees, holding his big member in one hand. He rubbed it up and down her slit, wetting it with her juices.

"Ahhh, yes, it feels so good. Put it in me now. I'm ready." She moaned.

He pressed it to her opening and her lips stretched out trying to allow him to enter. He wondered what she had meant by 'practicing for this'. She had been much tighter before last week and it may have been a big struggle. However, her 'practice' with her brother and her newfound horniness had readied her for Jim's massive member. It wasn't that much bigger than her brother's anyway, but it was thick enough for her to know it would fill her completely. She could feel Mark stroking his own penis and thinking of it inside her. She could almost feel it there as Jim pressed his cock-head into her vagina. It opened wide to allow him in.

"Oh, God. It's so big. It feels good though, so keep going."

"Am I hurting you? You're SO tight!" asked Jim.

"No, fill me up with it. I want it all, but go slowly, will you please?"

With that, he pressed another inch into her, spreading her even more, her lips pulled in with it. He reached down and pulled them back and held them apart when he pulled his cock out a bit. It was a beautiful sight, her pink pussy taking his big cock inside, and her brown asshole looking at him invitingly too. He rubbed her round ass cheeks as he slid it back in another inch deeper, then waited. Her wetness and desire was allowing it to slide in with relative ease.

"Your pussy feels so hot and wet. I want to fuck it now. Is it ok with you if I move it more now?" asked Jim, concerned for her.

"Yes, do it. Fuck me with it. Fill me up and make me cum on it." She replied like some slutty tramp.

He leaned over and grasped both of her pointed breasts in his hands and squeezed them firmly, feeling her hard nipples in his palms and fingers. Moaning, she pushed her butt back and over his cock even more. He started stroking it in and out, an inch at a time. Her pussy was very tight but they moved with ease. With every down stroke, he went deeper, eliciting constant moans from Mel as she opened herself to him. With one hand, she played with her clit, turning herself on to fever pitch.

Mark was feeling both Mel AND Jim as they made love so near. He could hear their moans out loud. It was as if it was HIS cock inside her. And he felt her stretching tightly around his cock, like Jim must be feeling. She felt his thoughts too, of course, and it drove her even higher. She had never thought of having two guys together at the same time, but now wondered that if it felt this good, she just might want to try it sometime. Had Mark felt like this about women when he was making love to Sheri last night while feeling her, Mel's, thoughts about her and cumming with them? Hmm, no time for those thought now. Must cum!

Mel was in ecstasy and Jim was in awe that his best friend's beautiful sister was now taking almost all of his big cock inside her, and seemingly liking it! He saw and felt her rubbing her clit below his cock. He wet a finger with her juices and wet her perineum and asshole with it. When he trailed his finger over this area, she gripped him with her pussy muscles tightly.


'He wants to stick his finger in your ass. Want it?' Mark asked.

"It's OK. Put it in me Jim!" sighed Mel, knowing it would probably make her cum.

Jim wet a finger and pressed it into Mel's butt-hole. She tightened everything around it squeezing his finger and his cock. Her orgasm began immediately as her hips began to shake.

Mark felt this and began shooting his come high up into the air. Feeling Mark cumming, Mel began gushing all over Jim's hard cock, contracting and milking it with her pussy.
It was Jim's turn. He shot up deep inside Mel as she was cumming, mixing it deep inside her with her love juices. Over and over he shot, and she came even more from the feel of him cumming inside her; and also from Mark holding his in his hand and shooting while thinking of her. She collapsed on her stomach with Jim still inside her, lying on top of her. He was half hard and half of Jim still felt good.

Mark put his shrinking dick back into his pants and hurriedly snuck back out and returned to the house. Jim finally shrunk enough to pull out of Mel. He found a handkerchief in his pants pocket and wiped off the cum from Mel's pussy and from himself. They hugged and kissed each other and got dressed.

"Well, was I teasing you?" Mel asked.

"No, you weren't, I guess. I couldn't believe you really wanted to go all the way with me. Didn't it hurt you?

"No, it filled me very well, but it didn't really hurt. I thought it might, but I only feel deep satisfaction now. A little sore maybe, but deeply fulfilled." Answered Mel.

"I'm so happy I didn't hurt you. That was the deepest I have ever been inside a girl. And, OMG, you were so snug, but not too tight to enjoy. What did you mean that you were practicing for this?"

Mel just smiled and said, "Oh, you know, just kegels and some other stuff. Maybe I'll tell you sometime. You know, since the lightning last week, I've been very horny and I think that helped me take you all. I hope you don't think I'm a slut or anything."

"No, I think you are a beautiful woman, and very sexy too. I wondered if you were doing OK after last week. It must have been frightening."

"It was, and we are glad to be alive. We seem to both be OK, but I am horny all the time. Sorry we didn't wait until our date next week to do it right."

"Oh, we did it 'right' all right! I can't wait to go out with you now. We'll have even more fun now that we got this thing out of the way, don't ya think?

"Yep, we sure will. Now let's get these eggs in the house before someone comes looking for us." She laughed.

It had been quite a day, and last 24 hours, and even the last week, she thought. Her life had changed forever. Or was it forever? No one knew. But they were enjoying it while they could.