Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Nazu." Taiba grinned. "Remember, you have to now kiss me again, twice! Quick, give me my chumma!"

"Er ... yes, mamani."

I hugged her even tighter, my hands pressing firmly on her bodacious buttocks, and kissed her again.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

After I had kissed her, I continued to hold her firmly. Taiba then told me, somewhat bashfully and somewhat naughtily, "Ok, beta. Enough chumma chaati (kissing) with your fat mamani. Now let go of my peechwade so I can cook something for my favourite nephew."

This was my first encounter with her ass – or her peechwade, as she mischievously called it. Over the next few days, I visited her house often, especially when I knew mamu would be away. Taiba would tell me, somewhat slyly, somewhat shyly, "Why don't you visit me at so-and-so time. Your mamu will be away and I will be lonely. You can give me some company."

I began to hug her more, kiss her more, and my hands found themselves on her big buns every time I hugged her. Like any horny nephew, I found more and more reasons to hug her and kiss her.

Oh, I just knocked on her door and she opened! Hug her and give her a kiss.

SMOOCH!

Oh, she made my favourite dish! Hug her and give her a kiss.

SMOOCH!

Oh, she made me chai! Hug her and give her a kiss.

SMOOCH!

Oh, she wants to watch a movie! Hug her and give her a kiss.

SMOOCH!

Taiba didn't seem to mind at all which just made me just bolder. And every time I hugged her, I made sure to place my hands flat on her bum. And those hands were soon starting to do something to her buttocks. It slowly came to be that every time I would hug her I would give her bottom a good squeeze, often making her squeal.

Now, she would tell me, "Why don't you visit her at so-and-so time. Your mamu will be away and I will be lonely. You can give me – and my peechwade – some company."

Her peechwade. I was addicted to it – and she knew about it – and didn't seem to mind. Her peechwade became our little guilty secret. Every time I was at her place, my hands would find some excuse to be on her peechwade.

The next major incident occurred about a month later.

I decided to stop by her place on the way home from school. I was going to knock on her door but I saw it was open. At that time they lived in an apartment unit, which was a heavily guarded compound, but still the door shouldn't have been open. Somewhat worried, I pushed it softly and entered quietly. Where was my aunt? For some reason I didn't call out her name, but tiptoed quietly into the apartment, and then tried to figure out where my mamani was.

Taiba was in the kitchen, cooking. Phew! I wondered why the door was open, then realized mamu must have just left, and he must not have shut the door properly. It was careless of him. This was India – anything could happen. I was about to shout out a greeting to Taiba when I caught sight of her again. And what a sight!

It was a hot day, and Taiba was working hard. I could see perspiration on her bare waist, and even a bit on her saree. Her blouse was also wet under her armpits with her sweat. As she chopped her vegetables and stirred the pot, her butt wriggled. It was all too much for me. Almost. I wanted to take her there, right then, on the kitchen floor, but I controlled myself.

Walking quickly towards her, I grabbed my aunt tightly by the waist from behind. I hugged her firmly by encircling my arms around her bare waist and putting them on her belly, with one of my fingers snaking into her navel, and pulled her closely to me, such that my hardness was pressed right into her ass crack. I then placed a wet kiss on the nape of her neck. My aunt froze for a moment, terrified. As I loosened my hold on her just ever so slightly, she quickly turned around.

"Hi, mamani." I said, flashing her a naughty smile. She was still trapped in my arms. As she was now facing me, my hands were now on her rump, grasping her firmly.

"OOOOOOOH it's YOU!" Taiba took a few deep breaths. "Beta, you are so naughty! Badmaash! Battamiz! You scoundrel! You scared me! Oooooh, beta!"

She was panting, and trembling.

"Your door was open, mamani." I told her. "Anyone could have walked in, mamani. You are lucky it's only me. And not some rapist."

"Oh... I see. Wow, beta, you startled me so badly."

My aunt then hugged me. I hugged her back by putting both my palms firmly on her big ass, but she didn't notice (or didn't care). My hands were basically squeezing her butt cheeks, kneading her. You could actually say I was groping her, and she didn't seem to mind. Her breathing was fast, and her breasts rose and fell with her rapid breath. She was still a bit scared from me startling her. I comforted her and squeezed her buttocks again, and pressed her firmly against me. Taiba responded by hugging me even tighter.

She kissed me on my cheeks and then I kissed her back on her cheeks. She kissed me again and I then kissed her again. We both relaxed a bit, arms still wrapped firmly against each other. I kissed her once more and squeezed her buttocks again. Taiba responded by resting her head against my broad shoulders.

"Oh, beta." She said. "My mind had frozen completely. I had assumed the worst. Someone entered the house ... and was going to take my izzat – rape me."

"I am sorry for scaring you, mamani." I told her, giving her gaand another squeeze. "I just wanted to play a prank on you."

"I know, beta. It's ok."

We remained in each other's arms for a while. I kissed her again. Then Taiba reluctantly pressed against my chest.

"OK, beta." She told me. "You had your fun. Kissing me and pretending to rape me. Now let go of me and my peechwade. I have to finish the cooking."

Almost reluctantly, albeit very slowly, I withdrew my hands off her derriere, giving her buttocks a final squeeze.

From then on, whenever I would greet my aunt, and we were alone, my hands would snake their way around her hips, and I would pull her to me. With my arms around her and resting on her rump, I would kiss her, and she would kiss me. I would give her bum a firm squeeze. This became our usual pattern – and our own naughty escapade. And slowly, as time went on, I would not just squeeze her derriere, but pat her bum, caress her bum, pinch her bum, fondle her bum and then grope her bum. She never minded, and in fact encouraged this scandalous behaviour, so who was I to stop?

I became intimately acquainted with Taiba's bum, or her "peechwade". It became so natural that I had to take care not to do it in front of other people. I would greet her at the door and my hand would automatically go to her behind and give the flesh there a squeeze. I would go to the kitchen to see what she was cooking and I would oh-so-casually pat her on the buttocks, making her smile. She would serve me tea and I would thank her and then give her a loving tap on her bum. We would be on the balcony watching the traffic and I would be beside her, my hands on her rear end, giving her a pinch on her fleshy hind quarters.

"Oh beta!" My aunt would make a pout whenever I pinched her buttocks. "Don't harass me so! Pareshaan maat karo na!" She would smile and say, rubbing her bum where I had pinched her. I would respond by pinching her again, making her yelp.

It became harder and harder to keep my hands to myself when I was with Taiba and there were others around. Every time she walked in front of me, she expected to be groped. And she walked in front of me often!

Soon my other aunts noticed, as you know, and Shaheen commented on it snidely several times. Taiba didn't care. For her now, it was a matter of pride to her that she was the aunt I was most comfortable with. That I felt uninhibited to familiarize myself with the charms of her ass.

And then, two weeks ago at the lodge, I had actually spanked that ass. And spanked it hard.

And what had she told me, oh two weeks ago, when she had to go away?

"And if you want to pinch my bum, beta," She had told me, "Just say my name and snap your fingers. I will come, bend over and present my gaand to you. It's yours to be pinched, patted, groped, caressed, or spanked. You can do what you want with my peechwade."

How hard I got whenever I thought of that! And what had I said in reply?

"Mamani." I had leaned in and kissed her on her cheek. "When you are back, I will spank you so hard you won't be able to sit. I will put you over my knees and spank your gaand with my hand and then with my belt and with your hair brush. Your big fat ass will be red with my beatings."

And how she had squealed with delight!

And now, those two weeks were over. Taiba was coming back.

My only fear was that if she had reconsidered her views in those two weeks. Maybe she said what she said in the heat of the moment. Maybe she didn't feel that way any more. Either way, I would soon find out.

The two hours was over.

Her rickshaw was here.

Good bye, Shaheen.

Hello, Taiba. Ms. Peechwade.

12