Summer of the Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have cum right then, if she hadn't drained my balls downstairs a few minutes earlier.

Reaching down, she guided my shaft into her sopping wet cunt and then lowered herself onto it. After the cockhead pushed through her lips, I felt an amazingly warm, wet and very tight pussy gripping my cock. "Oh God," she moaned, "I needed that so much. I thought about you the whole time I fucked my husband last night and this morning. He only came once and he couldn't last as long as you do."

I wanted to jackhammer that cunt, but never having been ridden, I decided to enjoy the ride. She rode me like a cowgirl on a mechanical bull. All that was missing was a cowboy hat in the air!

Like a stripper, Mrs. Martinez would flip her hair and then let brush across my chest and face as she held me down and rode my pole. She raked her fingernails slowly across my chest and nipples too. When she was close to climaxing she was bouncing violently on my cock, so much so that I had to hold her down onto my cock. The bed shook and wedding photos fell off of the night stands.

"Aaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!" she screamed, throwing herself down onto my chest, her pussy contracting on my sore cock like a vise, milking every last bit of cum out of me. Seeing the pictures of her and her husband on the floor made her laugh out loud. We slept for an hour or so before getting up and doing it again. When we were through, I got dressed and Mrs. Martinez made sure to give me the cash that Mr. Martinez left for her to pay me for the "work" I was to do.

This became a regular routine for us. Mrs. Martinez called me over during the day. I would lick her on the table where her husband sat for breakfast every morning, she sucked me off and then we fucked in their bed. During our lovemaking sessions, she would teach me about how to please a woman. When she blew me first, Mrs. Martinez ensured that my cock would stay hard for as long as she wanted to ride it or have it pound her. By July, I could fuck for hours, making her cum over and over again until her pussy was sore. Sometimes she had to finish me in her mouth to get me to go. Not that she complained about it!

Things also got more intense as the summer wore on. Mrs. Martinez loved to talk about the other women in the neighborhood and ask me if I would fuck them. With one exception, I never got the chance, but I thought a lot about it, especially when I was between Mrs. Martinez's legs.

One July morning I was eating her out, again on the breakfast table in the kitchen, when Mrs. Stib, from down the street, called. Mrs. Stib was white and about 40 years old, 5'4" and 120 pounds. A knockout ginger with 32B tits and a cute little ass. The kind that you would love to just spin around on your cock as you split her open.

"Hi, Keri! How are you? Did you hear about the new lingerie that Jami bought? I wonder what her husband thought about that outfit."

I liked it when she talked on the phone. It was a game and I had fun trying to see if I could make her scream or moan when she was on the phone, and then see if she could cover it up. I tried everything possible. This time, though, I couldn't get her to react.

When she got off the phone, Mrs. Martinez slid off the table and took my hand. "Come on, Tom. Let's go upstairs and fuck."

"Where?"

"In my bed, silly! The same bed that my husband fucked me on last night. Would you like that"?

"Yes, ma'am. Very much."

I followed her up the stairs, staring at her perfectly heart-shaped ass. By the time we got to her room, I couldn't take any more. I threw her down on the bedspread and took her from behind.

"Fuck me, Tom! Like that, yeah!" Her ass rose up to meet my cock with every stroke. Just as we got the rhythm going, she started. "You want to suck on Keri's nipples, don't you, Tom?"

"Yes, Mrs. Martinez, I do!"

"You like those pointy tits of hers, that always stuck out from under her blouses, especially when she went braless with her little bitty B cup tits.

"She'll be here any minute now, Tom. We're going to go get our nails done. What are you going to do if she knocks on the door?

"Maybe she'll be wearing those white cotton hipster panties. You can lick her pussy through them while I watch. Do you want to do that, Tom?"

"Yes, Mrs. Martinez"

"What else do you want to do to her?"

"I'm going to lick her pussy and bury my tongue in her ass, Mrs. Martinez. And if you let me, I'm going to fuck the shit out of her."

She moaned with delight at that last remark. She started pumping back on my cock even harder.

"Oh, God! Tom. Why can't my husband fuck me like this? I'm going to be sore when you're through. I might have to suck his cock when he gets home to give my pussy a rest."

That did it for me and pushed my cock in as far as I could and then I let loose with a full load of cum. Just as deep as I could shoot it, I pumped my jism into her.

We weren't done yet. After she came, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Tongue fuck my ass, lawn boy."

With her head buried in her husband's pillow she screamed as my tongue penetrated her sphincter. When I was done she reached down onto the floor and picked up her panties. She gave me her soiled panties. They were silky yellow and had been so sexy on her. They were drenched with her pussy juice.

That night as I lay in bed fantasizing about her, I nibbled on the pussy soaked crotch for a while, and then wrapped them around my cock before rubbing that wet lace up and down my 7-1/2" rod. When I couldn't take anymore, I coated it fully with a big load of cum. I returned them to her the next morning, as she had requested.

"I see you enjoyed them, didn't you, Tom?"

"Yes, ma'am, I did." More than she could have imagined.

Right there in the kitchen, I pushed Mrs. Martinez back up onto the table and stuffed the cum-stained panties into her pussy and then pulled them out slowly. After a few more times, she had a minor orgasm. Setting the dirty panties down on the table, she dragged me into the living room. The blinds were up. And the curtains were open.

"Come fuck me stud. Right now. I want that cock in me." She dropped down onto all fours and placed her face against the window.

I wasted no time in jamming my cock in that pussy.

In between moans, she made an "innocent" remark that got me even harder. "I forgot to mention the water meter reader was coming by to check our water meter, in front of the house."

"Should we do something different?

"No, I don't think so. Do you think he'd want to watch us?"

I said, "I don't know Mrs. Martinez? Maybe he'd want to fuck you too?"

Mrs. Martinez liked that a lot. "Would you want me to fuck him in front of you? Right here?"

"Yes, Mrs. Martinez."

"Would you like me to lick his cock clean afterwards?"

"Yes I would!"

That sent her over the edge, and she shouted screams of pleasure as her pussy muscles locked down on my cock and squeezed every last drop of cum out of me.

"Mrs. Martinez, why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you cheating on your husband and fucking me on the side? I'm not complaining, I'm just curious."

"Silly Tom! I'm training you for college. So you'll be ready for all those wild women who will want to fuck you silly." I was glad she did. We fell asleep right there on her living room floor. When I woke up Mrs. Martinez was sucking my cock. I blew a load in her mouth and got dressed. I had to get home for dinner.

Banter about Mrs. Stib had been fun and games, but things were about to get real. One afternoon in mid-July, after a vigorous fuck session on the kitchen table and in the Martinez's bed, Ms. Martinez said the most curious thing:

"Tom, Jami commented yesterday that she had noticed how frequently you visit me in the mornings and early afternoons. She wondered why you were over here so much. You know what I told her, mi amor?"

"I told her that you help me with things, from time to time." And then she said, "Jami said she could use some help too." Mrs. Martinez laughed as the words came out of her mouth. I wouldn't understand what she meant until a week later.

It wasn't more than a week later, I had been at the Martinez residence for 15-20 minutes eating Mrs. Martinez's pussy on her table again—where her husband sat—and I was back at it, eating Mrs. Martinez' pussy. She was wearing a short floral print dress with black lace panties. The panties were on the floor in front of me and Mrs. Martinez' dress was bunched up around her waist. She hadn't been wearing a bra.

Without warning Mrs. Brooks walked right into the kitchen from the door to the garage. I remembered that the garage had been open when I walked over to Mrs. Martinez's house, but hadn't thought anything of it. Feigning surprise, Mrs. Brooks stopped and stared at us, slack jawed. I was between Mrs. Martinez's legs and I was going to town on that tight, wet pussy of hers. Mrs. Martinez let out a sly laugh, followed by a deep moan as I munched on her clit.

When she regained composure, Mrs. Brooks said, "Girlfriend, I think I have to try that too! My husband never did that for me!" Her nipples were clearly visible beneath her silk blouse.

I didn't stop, and Mrs. Martinez laughed some more. Her legs were over my shoulder. From time to time, I looked over and I saw that Jami—Mrs. Brooks—had unfastened her slacks and appeared to be rubbing her clit.

If all of that wasn't weird enough, the phone rang. It was Mr. Martinez.

"Quiet. I have to take the call, in case he's on his way home." Mrs. Martinez said.

"No way in hell am I going to stop eating this man's pussy, on his table, at his place!" I thought to myself. I kept at it, being more aggressive now in tonguing the clit and fingering her g-spot.

"Yes, dear. Tom has been diligent in getting everything I needed done. What's that? Yes, he's here now. Do you want to talk to him?"

"What the fuck are you doing?" I thought to myself.

"No? OK. Where are you?"

Mr. Martinez said something to her. "That's normally your last leg before coming home. Tonight?"

Now Jami got in on the action, gently stroking Mrs. Martinez's nipples with her fingernails. After a while, she started licking those nipples and blowing on them. This was too good to be true.

Mr. Martinez's voice got deeper and quieter. "Yes, I'd like that.. very much," whispered Mrs. Martinez. "I'll drop our son off at your parents for the night and get waxed. Would you like that?"

I know I did. She was usually well trimmed, but sometimes Mrs. Martinez would get a Brazilian and I would tongue every square inch of her when she did.

"OK, honey. See you tonight." She hung up just in time because I could feel her hips start to shake, signaling a massive orgasm. If I was lucky, she'd squirt all over me.

After Mrs. Martinez came-she squirted too-I looked up at Jami. Her slacks were pulled down over her booty-liscious ass and with one hand she was violently rubbing her clit, while the other hand was rubbing and pulling her nipples through her blouse. I looked at Mrs. Martinez for approval. She nodded towards Jami and smiled.

"Mrs. Brooks, if you want the same treatment I'll have to see your titties too!"

Jami had on a button up blouse on and started slowly undoing the buttons, to expose a pink bra with lots of lace. I stood up; my face glazed with pussy juice, and kissed the tops of her tits before pulling the cups down. Her soft, rubbery nipples were the size of my pinkie—bigger than Mrs. Martinez's—and those half dollar size areolae were as dark as coal. I mean, damn! She was she hot.

I sucked and pulled on them for 15 minutes while she stroked my cock and kissed my face and neck. When I'd had enough, I barked at her, "Bend over the table!" As she did, I slid her pants down, along with the matching pink thong. That coffee au lait ass looked delicious and as I squeezed and pulled those cheeks apart, I ran my tongue through her crack.

She gasped loudly, saying "Oh my!" I couldn't believe she hadn't had her ass licked.

"Here is what your husband has been missing..." I sunk my tongue in that bright pink pussy of hers and she let out a scream standing up and nearly breaking my nose.

"Now bend over the table, Mrs. Brooks." She complied and I really munched on that sweet, yet tangy, black pussy with extra special attention to that hard and very engorged clit of hers. She came very quickly and then two more times in five minutes. It helped that Mrs. Martinez was working Jami's tits with her mouth and hands.

"Oh my God, Tom" she hissed. "You really know how to drive a woman wild with lust!"

I kissed her with the combined pussy juice from both of them on my face, she was like a kitten in a saucer of milk—licking my face clean.

By late July, I was regularly visiting Mrs. Martinez. Often, she would meet me at the front door in nothing but a pair of matching pastel lace boy short cut panties and demi cup bra, so that her areolae could peek out. The lessons continued, but she had moved on to the finer points of fucking and sucking. She loved taking me upstairs to her bedroom and fucking me in the marital bed. She really got off on that. In fact, her husband and I were doing double duty on that lovely Latina cunt, so much that she had to change her sheets a couple times a week Too many peter tracks on the pillows and sheets!

I saw Jami one more time that summer, in early August, when I was out in my parents' yard. She saw me motioned me over.

As I approached her house she said, "Tom, I have a leak inside that I need fixed soon and my husband is out of town. Could you help me? It'll only be a few minutes."

"I could take a look at it now. Let me get my tools and I'll be right back."

I ran home and got my tools and then returned to her house. I rang the doorbell and Jami opened the door.

"Where is the leak, Mrs. Brooks?"

Her reply? She said, "Right here in this pussy!"

"Mrs. Brooks, Jami, I'll need to see the problem with a closer look."

I bent down on one knee and lifted her dress above the waist. There in all its glory, was her pussy covered by the front of a red thong and it was dripping wet.

Mr. Brooks was a tall white guy about 195 pounds. Not a bad looking guy, but I guess he didn't like satisfying his wife much. I certainly did.

"Tom, I never knew it could feel that good to have my pussy eaten. My husband doesn't eat anything that doesn't come on a plate!"

"She wasn't on a plate, but she was going to be cumming soon enough," I thought.

"How does it feel, to be a white boy licking that black pussy?"

Between slurps, I managed to get out, "Good!"

"Suck my clit harder. That's it. Now tongue that butthole. Oh God, I didn't know how good a tongue in my ass could feel. It's amazing!

"You like that tight, black pussy, Tom? Do you?"

I wasn't going to correct her and say that it was more of a light coffee complexion. "Yes, I do, Mrs. Brooks."

"Call me Jami. If you're going to fuck me, we ought to go by first names, Tom."

"OK, Jami." I sucked on her pussy through the thong and teased her lips with my tongue. Her thong was so wet the fabric was almost see-through. After a while I yanked them down, pushed her back on her couch, and jumped between those long legs of hers. I began eating that luscious cunt in earnest now and she screamed with pleasure.

After she came, she pulled me up to her face and kissed me deeply. "I love your white face buried in my black cunt. And I bet I have a tighter pussy than than your girlfriend." By "girlfriend," she meant of course, Mrs. Martinez.

Your turn, Tom. I'll show you how a cock should be sucked."

And she did. She sucked it mercilessly, squeezing the shaft every time I was about to cum, to prolong things. It hurt when she was ready for the next event.

"That's incredible, Jami! Even better than Mrs. Martinez's cocksucking."

Stopping, Jami looked me in the eye and said, "Tom", I have to try this cock inside me that she brags about."

I pulled her up and I sat on the couch and pulled her to sit down on my hard cock pointed skyward. As I did, I realized that we were right in front of the living room window and the curtains were pulled back, giving anyone standing in the front yard a full view of the fucking and sucking going on in Jami's house.

Jami straddled me and lowered that pussy down on my cock. It took her three strokes before was able to work her way down to the base of my cock and once she got there, she ground her pussy lips down onto it. After a few minutes of fucking me in a seated position, I found I couldn't get the right angle, so I had her kneel on the couch ottoman, looking out the window.

"I'm going to fuck that cunt of yours doggie-style, Jami!" And I did, pounding my meat home.

The rhythm was fast and I couldn't help but spank that big bubble ass of hers while I fucked her from behind.

"Oh God! Harder, harder, please God, fuck me harder!"

That dark skin enveloping my white pole was so erotic. I had to concentrate not to bust a nut inside her pretty pussy. And it was tighter than Mrs. Martinez's too.

"I love feeling your big sack slapping my bubble ass and my wet pussy lips." She said. I did too, actually.

"Do you like how my big tits are swinging with every thrust of your cock? Do you? Spank my ass, Tom! Spank it! Pull those big titties hard too! Slap them and leave them sore when we're done fucking."

I did, and when I couldn't take it anymore, I exploded inside her. I had so much cum shooting out that I pulled out and left a load on her ass and back. Some of it even shot onto the ottoman-a little reminder for Jami of the fucking she got by the lawn boy.

Sadly, we never fucked again. For a long time, I didn't know if it was because I wasn't good enough or because she was just too nervous. The memories of that day fueled many jerk-off sessions in the years to come.

I was so keyed up the next day that I went over to Mrs. Martinez. She greeted me at the door in a pair of loose-fitting shorts with a man's white oxford cloth button-down shirt.

"Hola, Tomás! Come in, I was just about to start the laundry!"

Once inside we embraced passionately. I wondered if she knew that I fucked Jami silly at her house the day before, but I'd save that for later.

Pushing me against the door, she let the shirt fall to the floor, exposing her uncovered breasts. Then she dropped to her knees and unbuckled my pants, pulling my tight-whitey briefs down far enough that she could access my ball sack and cock.

The blow jobs alone were an unbelievable experience. Mrs. Martinez always gave messy blowjobs and loved having cum on her face or dripping out of her mouth and down on her tits. Today was no exception. First she licked the pre-cum oozing out of my cockhead with her tongue; she loved its sweet taste. Then using her lips and tongue, she coated both sides of the shaft with saliva. Making eye contact with me, she worked the head of my cock, saliva and pre-cum running down my cock and into my neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Stroking my cock with both hands, she pulled off of the head and said, "I bet you would like to see your cum on my face, wouldn't you?"

"Yes!"

"And I bet you dreamt of fucking my tan titties with that nice cock of yours, haven't you?"

"Yes, I have."

"I want you to do both for me now, and then you're going to help me wash the laundry!"

With her hands, she pushed those pendulous breasts of hers together, her face glazed with saliva and cum, and I commenced to titfucking her. When I couldn't take it anymore, I reached down and directed my cock to shoot all over her chest and face. She came like that, without any clitoral or vaginal stimulation.

"Mrs. Martinez, you are my cum-soaked slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Tom. I am. I'm your cumslut." Without breaking eye contact, she licked my shaft clean, rubbed the cum on her tits into her skin, and then scooped the cum off her face with her fingers, and ate it, licking her fingers clean.