Summer (School) of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leather straps came up over her hips, from between her legs, and joined at the pubic region where a larger leather patch held a long, pink soft rubber erection between her legs.

"Come down here with me, Molly, I want you," Gina said, and the younger woman complied, kneeling face to face with her hostess. Gina reached out and lightly touched Molly's breast. Molly groaned with arousal, so Gina leaned in for an embrace. The two women kissed passionately - tongues slipping out and around the other's lips – breasts to breasts, while Gina's shiny strap-on disappearing between Molly's thighs.

Both Jim and Aaron were transfixed by this display, their cocks standing at full attention.

"Wow, do you and Gina do this all the time?" Jim asked.

"I've seen some wild videos with her and other women, wild, but never in person, man."

Jim lazily stroked his cock, and then Aaron reached over wordlessly and began to assist him. Jim looked for a moment at the younger man, saw that he was riveted to the women's show, and reached out for Aaron's throbbing member. He had not masturbated another man since college, but somehow, it felt right.

Gina pulled back and dropped her head to Molly's left nipple. Licking it round and round first, she then gently sucked the short light brown knob into her mouth and began to nibble with her front teeth. Molly screamed with pleasure, then felt the soft fluttering of fingertips at her thighs. She looked down and parted her legs to allow Gina greater access to her crotch. Warm and wet, Gina began to rhythmically stroke up and down the slippery outer lips, pausing where a growing clitoris was pushing out.

Kissing her on the cheek, Gina said, "I'm going to go down on you down, Molly, you're so nice and wet. How would you like that?"

"Oooh, I'd love that," Molly moaned.

Gina licked her way down so her tongue could wander through the thin blond pubes and finally found its way to Molly's clit. Gently flicking over the hood of the clitoris, Gina could feel Molly begin to breath heavily and groan from deep inside. Molly spread her legs wider and pushed up to meet the soft supple lips and firm, wet tongue.

"Let me get down so that you can make me cum this way," said Molly.

Gina slid back on the blanket to make room for her. Molly lay out on her back and made sure the men could see her soaked pussy. They were both fondling vigorously each other's cock. Molly turned her head to see them stroking and then back around, where she could see the TV screen behind Gina, reviewing the double fucking she had received before. The room was sweating with sexual excitement.

Gina bent her head, strapped ass up in the air, and she proceeded to eat Molly out with gusto. Licking with great enthusiasm, she slid two fingers up inside Molly's wonderfully wet cunt. Now Molly was whimpering and she began to rock her hips up and down in circular motions. Her breathing quickened and she whispered to Gina, "I am going to cum if you keep that up."

While Aaron was pumping Molly's mouth in the video, all eyes turned to watch Molly writhe with a ferocious shudder on the blanketed floor.

"Oooooh, ahhhhh, fuck, yeesssss, that's it, don't stop," she hissed. Molly's orgasm started slow and steady, but Gina made sure it stretched on and on. Gina then abruptly flipped Molly over on her hands and knees.

"Turn over, whore!"

She knelt between Molly's legs, grabbed a hold of the dildo, and slammed it into Molly's pussy.

"Push back against it, bitch! Take it! Push back against it now!"

Gina reached around Molly's hips and plowed into her. Her tits, flushed with desire, swayed as Gina smacked her bottom.

"I'm going to fuck that tight ass of yours, too! Right now, give me your cunt – all of it!"

This was too much for Jim. He was so turned by the spectacle that for a second he didn't notice Aaron kneeling down in front of him, sucking his cock. It felt so damn good, and when Aaron pulled him down onto the floor, Jim was eager to taste the younger man's dick for himself.

"Oh yeah, that's great, man," Aaron enthused as Jim tasted his first erection. It was salty and covered with the familiar tastes of Molly's mouth and cunt from before. Aaron continued to skillfully swallow around Jim's own cock, and they rolled into a 69 right in front of Molly.

Every inch of her was like a siren screaming. Molly had never been so horny in her life, not even the first time her father fucked her. This was a sexual overload and she didn't want it to stop.

"Turn around and finish it off, you slut! Jerk me off onto your tits and face! I want my cum dripping off of you!"

Gina's harsh order spun Molly around to face her "cock", thrusting forward from Gina's hips. Molly opened wide and sucked the dildo, relishing her own juices mixed with Gina's sweat. She deep-throated it while Gina smiled, sucking all the way down to the leather.

Gina moaned herself then spit out, "You don't deserve to have my cum in you yet. You didn't work hard enough for it, bitch! You are going to wear my cum now!"

She jutted the dildo with one last thrust into Molly's mouth, and then withdrew and rubbed it all over Molly's breasts. Aaron saw his cue and pulled Jim's cock over to where the women were fucking, and he began to jerk Jim off. Jim swung around and then they both stood over Molly, stroking each other's cock, damp with their saliva, until they both felt that tingling in their balls.

"That's it, cum all over this little cunt, soak her good!" Gina laughed.

The two men groaned in the unmistakable throes of orgasm and blasted their loads of jism all over Molly's chest, face, and hair. She threw her head back to catch their pulses and put her hands on Gina's heaving chest for support. Behind them, the TV screen showed Molly lapping up Aaron's cum from her previous blowjob while Jim blew his own spunk in her ass. The salsa song from the stereo exploded in conclusion.

"Aaahhhh, aaahhhh! Fuck, yeah!"

Molly loved hearing her male lovers grunt and pump their cum all over her. The very sight of it inspired an intense wave of orgasm to shudder through Gina, as if the sensation of the dildo against her own clit and pussy were not enough.

Aaron and Jim slumped to the floor, momentarily spent. Gina leaned over Molly and began to lap up the spilt cum like a hungry kitten. When she reached Molly's face, she whispered in her ear.

"Happy birthday, honey. I sure hope it's a memorable one."

Molly looked up at Gina with a start. "How did you know...?" she sputtered. "I didn't even tell Jimmy about my birthday."

Gina grinned, licked Molly's earlobe, and breathed a reply only the two of them could hear.

"Oh, I talked to your dad today. We talked about a lot of things, Molly, a lot of things, indeed..."

The younger woman looked ahead blankly, comprehending what she just heard, and then Gina embraced her again, snowballing the men's cum between them.

"Molly, it's OK, we all have our secrets," Gina breathed. "I won't tell Jim if you don't want me to. I would like, however, your help. It seems Aaron has a similar situation..."

Molly looked over the men, still gasping for air after their orgasms.

"You mean Aaron and his mom...? That was for real?" she asked.

"Let's talk about it later, honey," whispered Gina as she slurped Molly's nipples clean of jism. "You've got a lot of cum all over you and I'm suddenly VERY thirsty!"

12