Summer Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Sal at his most proficient was totally outclassed by Becky's tour de force performance. A thunderous wave of contractions convulsed my crevice and I shook and stiffened with each passing spasm.

Becky had taken me to a place I'd never been before. Instead of feeling shy and embarrassed by the situation, I found it to be a liberating experience.

As I lay on the bed, my body tingled from the incredible licking Becky bestowed on me. But, when I sat up, she had a sheepish look on her messy face.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked and enveloped her in my arms.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship," she said in a scared voice.

"Oh Beck...no...of course not..." I said reassuringly and kissed her cheek.

The pungent odor from my sex assailed my nostrils and a tenuous desire, the same desire when I saw Candace, engulfed me. Now I recognized what it was.

I tenderly kissed over Becky's face and neck, sampling my juices that coated her skin. My hands moved stealthily from her back and fondled the two firm mounds on her chest.

"Ah Jule," she moaned as my hands pulled her T shirt up and off.

I languidly traced circles around the nipples until my tongue landed in the center. They crinkled and tightened as I executed a series of rapid light licks. But, the sucking, oh the glorious sucking; never in my wildest thoughts did I think nursing on a girls boobs could be so immensely erotic.

"Oh...umm...ooh...oh Jule," she panted as I joyously suckled the distended buds.

Unexpectedly a pair of hands was on my tits, rolling, pinching and tweaking my long cylindrical nipples. The hands were rolling up my T shirt and as I pulled away from Becky's succulent nipple, her face wore an expression of lust.

"I wanted to do this for a long time," she said in a breathless tone and lowered her mouth to my aching tit.

I lay back on the bed as Becky suckled me to new heights and feelings. A crushing desire to partake of my first female consumed me and I cupped Becky's panty covered pussy with a free hand, eliciting a bevy of moans from her.

As Becky's lips yanked contentedly on my sensitive tit, I sneakily relieved her of her underwear. My fingers penetrated her swollen fleshy folds and caressed the oozing flesh. Slowly, I traced a slick finger along her drenched crevice.

Becky's body noticeably sagged against mine and my tit pooped out of her mouth.

Oh...Oh...shit Jule...ah..." she groaned fervently as my stroking picked up in intensity.

With my hand firmly entrenched in Becky's crotch, I kissed her face, neck and ears passionately. Slowly but deliberately, I traveled south until my head was squarely between her spread thighs.

My first up close examination of my best friend's pussy revealed a pouty look with a groomed tuft of dark blonde curly pubes above her slit. Becky's musky scent saturated the air and aroused my lust for her muff.

I dove in for the feast (I guess that's why they call it muff diving) and my tongue slithered and snaked over Becky's creamy slit. Her tart juices pooled in my mouth and trickled into my throat, searing the lining with their heady flavor.

"Jesus Jule!" Becky moaned thunderously.

"Umm...hmm...umm..." I slurped my reply. With steely determination, I lapped my friend to ecstasy.

"Oh god!" she roared intently while her body stiffened and shook with each contraction.

As Becky recovered from my assault on her pussy, I gingerly sucked the remaining fluid from her oozing hole.

In a startling role reversal, she had a sheepish expression on her face, a rare moment indeed. As I said before, I felt liberated by the experience.

"Was it good for you?" I asked sweetly and playfully nudged her side.

"Was it good? It was fucking intense!" Becky crowed but a bashful look remained on her countenance.

"Hey Beck, best friends?" I asked with emotion and offered my pinky for a shake.

"Yeah, I guess you're stuck with me," she answered wistfully and grasped my little finger in the customary way.

It lightened the mood considerably.

"Jeez Beck, I never expected to...you know... really like it as much as I did," I said introspectively.

"...nothing could be finer than you lickin my vagina in the morning..." she trilled happily and we broke down with laughter, holding each other close.

The following morning Candace appeared at the same time. However, in spite of my impromptu advances of the previous day, we passed the hours in conversation.

As much as I desired exploring Candace's body, I wanted to get to know her better. She was a junior at Eastern State College, majoring in Early Childhood Education. A talented swimmer from an early age, her first love was gymnastics but she was average at best.

Candace lived in Smithson Heights, an upper class part of town with her mother, father and younger sister Tiffany. Her boyfriend Evan was a senior at Yale and was presently on a summer internship with a Wall Street Bank.

"I guess it would be wonderful married to a Wall Street Banker but it some ways he lacks imagination...fire...passion" she said with a sad look.

"Do you love him?" I asked earnestly.

"Yeah...I think I do but is that enough for marriage? I'm not sure," she stated honestly.

"Hell, just marry him for the money," I said half jokingly and we both cracked up from my comment.

"You know Julie, you can be pretty quiet but once a person gets to know you..." she said smiling and never finished her thought.

When I heard my father's car in the driveway, I'm positive my face had a very disappointed look as my alone time with Candace was at an end.

Out of the blue, Candace invited me to her home for the weekend. I wasn't a big fan of staying overnight in strange houses but after my escapade with Becky, I was dying for a repeat performance, only this time with Candace.

After Candace's "Florence Nightengale" turn at my house, I felt at ease with her and really enjoyed her company. In spite of her Nordic beauty and fantastic body, she was unaffected with herself. Smart, witty and totally in tune with the feelings of others, she fascinated me on different levels.

Candace was the real deal. She projected a self assurance without any silly affectations or bloated ego. A genuinely nice person with aspirations of becoming a teacher, I not only desired her body but her friendship too.

When I arrived at chez Candace, I was impressed by the muted elegance of the surroundings. Her sister Tiffany was lounging by the backyard pool when Candace introduced me.

Tiffany was a shorter but svelte version of her sister and was wearing a bikini that barely covered her privates. Equally as attractive, she exuded a raw sensuality that seemed to radiate from her.

After a brief exchange of hellos, I swore she was giving me the once over. The way she was staring at my body would normally make me feel uncomfortable but instead I found it appealing. My new found self confidence surrounding my sexuality was a welcome relief from my previously conservative mind set.

When Candace and I changed and joined her sister at the pool, we chattered away like old friends. If Tiffany was giving me the eye, I failed to notice as I was completely wrapped up in Candace's world.

With her parents' away for the weekend, the three of us ate dinner at a nouvelle cuisine restaurant in the city. I learned that Tiffany was eighteen and just graduated from high school. She was a new hire lifeguard at the swim club and started work tomorrow, Saturday.

Although Tiffany seemed a little bored by our presence, she nonetheless spent the evening with her sister and me. However, she paid little or no mind to Candace and focused her attention on me.

"No date on a Friday night," I innocently asked Tiffany.

"Nah, not this week," she remarked casually.

"Tiff's not much for the dating scene, huh Tiff?" Candace said mysteriously.

After dinner, Candace stopped at a boutique a few blocks away. The clothes were expensive swim and casual wear that captured my interest. After viewing Candace and Tiffany in their skimpy but classy suits that afternoon, I wanted something similar.

Fortunately for me, there was a sale rack in the back of the store with several suits in my size. As I made my way to an empty fitting room, Tiffany insisted on joining me. Candace was on the opposite side of the store looking at short and top sets.

My body was tingling from the simple fact that Tiffany would be joining me. Now I was sure that her stares that afternoon were no accident. To make matters worse, I was utterly captivated by her beauty and sensuality.

The rooms were fairly large and would accommodate the two of us easily. When my bra fell down my arms and my long stubby nipples came into view, Tiffany's eyes widened in surprise.

Tiffany gawked and leered at my body but for the first time in my young life I enjoyed it immensely. She helped me choose the one that fit best and when we exited the room, my pussy was quivering with need.

In the sultry night air, Candace, Tiffany and me sat by the pool drinking our third round of Corona beer.

"We'd better not get too plastered since we all have to work tomorrow," Tiffany said knowingly.

"Hey Tiff, don't we have a bottle of tequila in the liquor cabinet?" Candace asked exuberantly.

"I dunno but I'll find out," Tiffany said in a slightly slurred voice and raced inside.

Although I had limited experience with alcohol, I liked the warm fuzzy feeling it gave me. Tiffany reappeared with a bottle and three shot glasses. After pouring the clear liquid in the glasses, she offered me one.

"Bottoms up!" Tiffany barked and tossed back the shot.

Candace followed and I was the only person still holding a full glass.

"Well?" Tiffany asked with a raised eyebrow.

I raised my glass in a salute and knocked back the libation. Instantly, I experienced a coughing fit as the fiery liquid coursed down my gullet and surged into my veins.

"Hey, easy girl we're just getting started," Tiffany exclaimed

Somewhat woozy and lightheaded, I accepted another shot but knew that I had reached my limit.

With the second shot ensconced in my belly, my head was buzzing like a beehive. Thankfully, I was still in control but half drunk.

"Anyone know what time it is?" Candace asked in a hushed tone.

I stared blankly at her.

"It's skinny dippin time!" she broadcast and jumped up with clothes flying in all directions.

As I stood on wobbly legs, I noticed that Tiffany was already naked. She was about my height with a clean shaven crotch and facially resembled Candace. In contrast, her breasts were smaller, hair cropped short and her body had a very lean muscular appearance; a true hardbody. However, her one outstanding asset was her beautifully sculpted butt; a work of art.

Candace's nude form was just as breathtaking with her superbly muscled but stockier frame. When she pulled her long blonde hair back in a pony tail, she resembled a Norse goddess.

As we cavorted in the refreshing water, I noticed that Candace was sticking close to me, no doubt because of my accident the previous week.

Whenever Candace or Tiffany made accidental skin to skin contact with me, it sent little jolts of electricity into my pussy. Then the strangest thing happened.

Although I had the hots for Candace, I discovered I was overcome with an unbridled craving for her sister Tiffany. With the alcohol rolling through my veins, I was primed and ready for my next bi encounter.

I dove in the water and swam past Tiffany, pausing just long enough to give her butt a healthy pinch. When I surfaced, Tiffany was wagging her finger at me in a "no" gesture.

"Naughty, naughty..." she stated like a sexy warning.

Tiffany swam after me but the water is my domain and I easily avoided her, circled around and pinched her other butt cheek.

"So, you like to play with girls," Tiffany said with an evil smile and swam towards me with all her might.

I half heartedly eluded Tiffany but eventually let her catch up to me. A deep sigh escaped my lips when she wrapped her arms around me; holding me against the side of the pool.

Tiffany's eyes were ablaze with yearning.

"You want to play with me girlie," she panted in a sultry voice.

"Uh huh," I said with obvious want.

"I can see you ladies want to be alone," Candace stated formally as she hauled her body out of the pool and into the house.

"I'm gonna eat you up, down and sideways!" Tiffany said in a gloating voice.

Naked and dripping water, I ran behind Tiffany, my eyes drinking in her superb butt, until we reached her bedroom. As I toweled my body, a question pooped in my head.

"Is Candace ok with...us..." I inquired shakily.

"Yeah, why wouldn't she be?" she asked in return.

I raised my shoulders in an "I don't know" gesture.

"Look Julie, let's get a few things straight. I like girls. I like to have sex with girls. But, I'm sure you've already figured that out. Candace and me have talked about it a lot and believe me she's cool with my...ah...tendencies. Ok?" She said authoritatively but nicely.

Before I could agree, Tiffany's mouth and hands were on my stiffening titties. The girl worshipped my protruding nipples and attacked them with frenzied zeal.

With her impressive strength, she held me upright and toiled feverishly on my tits. Hot jolts of raw sensation seared my pussy until it was creaming profusely.

Oh god...oh Tiffany...ooh...umm..." I moaned uncontrollably.

My juices were trickling out the bottom of my slit and running into the crack of my ass. Tiffany carried me to her bed and seated me on the edge with my thighs askew.

Instantly, Tiffany was on her knees with a look of absolute lust on her face. In a way it almost scared me but once she started, I was completely lost in a world of unrestrained pleasure.

Tiffany's magic tongue sluiced through my folds with phenomenal precision and exquisite gracefulness. Within minutes my pussy quaked and pulsated with blistering intensity.

An orgasm built quickly and it surprised me with its swiftness and scale. However, she was far from finished with me.

With mind blowing expertise, Tiffany licked my clit; knowing when to slow down, speed up, lick harder then softer; truly amazing. Her prodigious skill was off the charts as waves of sensation crackled and sizzled deep in my gash

With Tiffany's mouth clamped over my throbbing sex, I rode her astonishing tongue to a multiple orgasm high. At times the contractions were so intense that I felt light headed and dizzy. By the time it was over, I was bathed in sweat and limp.

"Jesus Tiffany, that was...well...incredible!" I gushed with praise.

I discovered that Tiffany had an impressive array of sex toys; single and double headed dildos, vibrators and a strap on. I begged her to take my virginity with the strap on but she didn't need much coaxing.

With my virgin butt in the air, Tiffany eased the lifelike tool into my eager pussy and screwed me energetically.

For most of the weekend, Tiffany ravaged my body with her mouth, fingers and toys. Her ravenous appetite for pussy, left little time for reciprocation. However, she allowed me to eat her tasty pussy a few times but was totally into performing on me.

Except for Saturday, I saw little of Candace for a few days. Luckily, I was assigned a closing shift with her and counted the hours until we were alone.

Candace was in a good mood and we chattered like friends do when they haven't seen each other for awhile. But, I was concerned with how she felt about my liaison with Tiffany and my old shyness returned in full force.

We were sitting on one of the benches next to the pool.

"Candace, I ah...you see...Tiffany and me..." I stammered, making absolutely no sense at all.

Candace was regarding me with a quizzical look that dissolved to one of recognition.

"Tiffany's a big girl and so are you. What you do in your spare time is your affair, no pun intended," she stated with a smile and her comment made me laugh.

"Does it bother you that Tiffany's into girls?" I asked as my self confidence returned.

"No, not now but at first it did. She's always had this tomboyish streak but I do remember her playing with dolls and other girlie things," she stated with frankness.

Candace had a wistful but thoughtful expression on her pretty countenance.

"I've never had much attraction for girls in a sexual way and that's probably why it took me a while to accept that Tiffany did. Oh, I experimented with a couple of friends but it was practice kissing like we were on dates. Heck, I even let my friend Ivy feel me up while we were making out but that's was as far as it went," she said earnestly

"I just don't want it to affect my friendship with you," I said in a needy voice and looked away.

"It's funny Julie, at the beginning of the summer I didn't know you at all but now I feel like we've been friends for years," she said with candor and put her arm around me.

It was pure heaven sitting with Candace in the twilight as the shadows lengthened.

"Hey, I've got some news. Evan's invited me to visit him in New York. He insisted that I drop everything and drive down tomorrow. I plan on being there for two or three weeks," she exclaimed excitedly.

"I'm happy for you but you know, I'll miss you," I said with feeling and hugged her.

While Candace was in New York, my liaison with Tiffany continued but only sporadically. She was enamored with a new conquest and while she didn't ignore me, I liked the solitude. Becky was a frequent visitor and we hung out on weekends or whenever I wasn't working at the pool. However, our sexual tryst was a one and done event as we placed a much higher value on our friendship.

The summer was winding down quickly and it was back to school in little more a week. On a sultry weekday night, I was assigned closing duties with Tiffany. Her main squeeze had already left for college back east and I was her focus once more.

I was checking off the last item when I looked up and saw her staring at my crotch, practically drooling.

I was just getting over my period and told Tiffany but she could have cared less. The girl had a single minded purpose; eat pussy. However, I was too grossed out by the thought.

She suggested a refreshing dip in the pool sans swimsuit.

After stripping off my suit, I dove into the cool water. We swam for a while playfully splashing and jostling each other until that sex hungry look appeared on Tiffany's face.

But, I stared at Tiffany's crotch with just as much intensity. I wanted her tasty slice on my mouth.

With a towel under Tiffany's butt, she assumed a sitting position on the edge of the pool deck and legs dangling in the water. Teasingly, she kept her thighs closed when I tried to pry them open.

"Don't make me beg," I stated with mock frustration.

"Say please?" She asked sexily.

With a determined look, I made another futile attempt to open her legs.

"Not till I hear the magic word," she stated in a sultry tone.

"Ok, you win," I said with a defeated air.

My pussy was tingly and moist from our playful exchange.

"Please," I said in a barely audible voice.

"Louder," she commanded.

"Ok, Please!" I said with more volume and an exasperated look.

Like magic her thighs widened and I buried my appreciative face in my dewy sex.

"Oh yeah...ooh..." she moaned as I gorged on her throbbing gash.

However, a new surprise awaited me when Tiffany got on all fours and I devoured her butt hole. Becky's dirty little song popped into my head;

"...nothin could be finer than me lickin her..."

Unfortunately, nothing rhymed with anus.

"Oh Fuck!" she bellowed, uttering cuss words in a shotgun staccato as I feasted on her rose cluster.