Summer Sucks!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,371 Followers

She took a linen napkin off the table, and wiped me gently, observing my manhood. "How long before it's ready to go again?" she asked.

I looked down at her, disparate to find out how much more she'd allow me to do. "With a little attention, just a few moments," I assured her.

She stood and turned away from me. I watched her carefully, waiting to see what surprise she had for me next. I wasn't disappointed. She turned around and her shirt was open, her huge breasts spilling out of her lacy pink bra. I watched her hands move forward, and with a sudden movement, her breasts were released, bouncing in complete freedom. She was walking slowly forward, each measured step setting those massive mammaries in motion. Standing just inches away, she held her breasts up to me, cupping them from below.

"Touch them, Peter."

I reached forward and placed my palms against them, her hard nipples burning holes in my palms. They felt hot as coals. I knew I'd see them protruding from the back of my hands any moment. My personal stigmata.

Sandra placed her hand against my cheek, stroking me softly. "You're a treasure." She stepped back, and looked down below my waist. My glance followed hers, and I could see that I was as hard as if I'd never come.

She slid up against me, her body pressed firmly against mine. She pulled my face down and kissed me, softly, her lips caressing mine, her tongue gentle in its effort to claim me. I pulled her tighter, holding her against me, my hands exploring her body, outside of her clothing.

She whispered, "Peter, I could just eat you up. I'd love to take you to my room and keep you until your family came searching for you. But I can't be that selfish. You and I will have our own time, but we have an appointment now. Know this: as long as we work together, you'll never go home wanting."

She took my hand and walked me down a hall, knocking on the door at the end. After just a few seconds, a tall Nordic looking woman opened the door, quickly stepping aside so that we could enter. I was deeply embarrassed, standing naked before a stranger, even one as attractive as this lady. My straining member didn't make it any easier.

"Lenka, please help prepare young Mr. Borman for a study session. We'll be leaving in thirty minutes." She turned and walked briskly away, her heals clattering on the hardwood. Leaving me 100% naked, with a very attractive Amazon.

The woman towering over me tugged me by the hand, almost running to get to the next room, a huge bathroom decked out like a spa. "We must hurry, yes, or she may be disappointed. We don't want that do we?" She asked it in impeccable English, tinged with the faintest hints of an East European origin.

Lenka was tall. At least 5 or 6 inches taller than me, she was solidly built, not heavy, but not a skinny rail either. She must have had me by a good 30 lbs. She was wearing something similar to a nurse's dress, in blue, and it fit her nicely. Her 3 inch heels made our height differential almost comical.

"Could I have a robe, or something?" I asked timidly.

She giggled. "A robe? Are you shy, young man? I hope not, there is no time for shyness in your preparations." She led me to an exotic looking chair. It looked like something you might see at a manicurist, or maybe at a doctor, or dentist. The armrests had large porcelain bowls at the ends. The seat was split, with just a little padding under each cheek and for each leg, with foot rests also ending in bowls. I felt very exposed when sitting in it, my balls and ass hanging in the air, as she guided my hands and feet to their individual soaking bins.

"The Lady is very specific in her desires. Each trainer must be immaculately clean. Normally we have plenty of time for this, but today we're in a bit of a hurry, so I hope you don't mind the rush," she explained, adjusting my position. With a press of a button, a European style bidet moved up until it was almost touching me. I could see a splash guard on the front, slowly rising until it was almost to the level of my groin.

Lenka turned on the device below me, and I could feel warm water splashing up and around my privates and up my butt crack. She pressed another button, and I heard the motors humming before I felt my legs raised and spread, opening me up.

She leaned forward with a rubber glove, and gave me fair warning. "We're going to clean you out, back there. Normally it's not an issue, but occasionally our guests like to tease you there, and the Lady insists that it is as clean as can be. I'll be gentle."

What an odd feeling. She put on clear rubber gloves, and adjusted them. My hands and feet were soaking, as she rubbed her finger over my tight butt-hole, rubbing some lubrication over the entrance and inside of me. Then she was holding a large rubber bulb before me, with a slender neck. "Just a couple of these and we'll be fine."

I had never had an enema or anything like one, and my nervousness skyrocketed, but it turned out to be pretty simple. I felt the liquid flow into me, and at her encouragement, I held it for 10 or 15 seconds, and let it flow out, while she refilled. Another spray from the device below me, and I didn't feel quite so conscious of the action. After three tries, she lubed up the finger on her glove and I felt her penetrate me, deeper than I had expected. "Perfect," she pronounced.

She pulled over a rinse hose and cleaned all around my cock and balls as well, using a soapy fluid before rinsing me thoroughly. She giggled when I hardened for her. "That's perfect. You look good enough to eat."

I was surprised to see that the markings on my cock were still present. Indelible marker. I was branded for a while it appeared.

She stopped to clean herself up a bit, and returned with a glass of water. She handed me the glass and a pill. "Take this. It will help with stamina, although I'm not sure a young man like you will need it."

In for a penny... I popped the pill and drank the entire glass.

She proceeded to quickly trim my nails and cuticles, first on my hands and then on my feet. "That will have to do; we're running out of time. A quick shower and you should be ready."

I was more than a little surprised when she removed her dress, standing naked in the shower entrance, testing the water. She was gorgeous, and she was stark naked. My first completely naked woman. My eyes took in everything, her firm breasts, her flat stomach, the smattering of hair above the crease in her legs. When she leaned in, balancing on one foot, to adjust the temperature, my eyes were drawn between her legs, giving me my first sight of a woman's most private area. I tried to suppress my groan. She summoned me over and lathered me up, before I could even consider what I should be doing with a nude woman in a shower. She was all business, scrubbing me down thoroughly. Before we rinsed off, she pulled a bench out from the side and had me sit down so she could wash my hair. The feeling of sexiness and pampering was amazing, so far beyond any of my expectations when I walked out of the house that morning.

With her hands in my hair, I fantasized about her walking around me and straddling my lap, slowly taking me inside her, making a man out of me. My hands automatically reached down to stroke my cock, while my mind ran wild.

"Easy with that," she said softly, the water nozzle rinsing the last of the soap out of my hair. "Save it for later." Regretfully, I let her lead me out of the shower.

She dried me quickly, towel drying my hair, and led me to the sink. "Now brush your teeth thoroughly, and gargle." She did her best to dry my hair somewhat while I repeated my morning ablutions. At the end she held a dark blue robe out for me. It was satiny on the outside, but more terry-like inside. It was warm and soft, and I felt an odd confidence about being so clean and fresh underneath the robe.

"Twenty-eight minutes. That must be a new record," she boasted, pulling her own dress back on, and quickly tugging me toward the door. We waited about 30 seconds before Sandra appeared. She stepped into the room, opened my robe and looked at my naked body. "You look perfect, Peter. This will be a wonderful day. I'm sorry we rushed you through your preparations."

She was dressed in very nice casual attire, a new tight skirt, and tighter blouse, her hair cascading over her shoulders. She waved Lenka over, and my caretaker hustled to obey. I watched the women kiss lightly. "You are a miracle worker, my dear. I'm sorry I pressed you."

"Thank you, Ma'am," my foreign doll said softly. "It was a pleasure."

"Not too much pleasure, I hope," Sandra said with a knowing grin.

"No ma'am. He was a perfect gentleman."

"Ahh, too bad. I'll have to make sure that next time you have plenty of time to really get him ready."

"Thank you, ma'am."

I walked with Sandra out to the living room, and she stopped and handed me some sunglasses. I put them on and the world went dark.

"Part of our process. This trip will be very short. You are Ok?"

"More than Ok," I answered, even though the sunglasses threw me off a bit.

I heard her giggle. "Beautiful and adventurous. I'm going to love working with you, young Peter."

The trip was very short. We stepped out into the hall, got on the elevator and travelled a couple of floors. She guided me out of the elevator and had me stand still.

"Close your eyes, and don't open them. Can you do that for me, Peter?"

"Of course," I confirmed, holding my eyes tightly shut.

My new boss removed my sunglasses and replaced them with a mask that covered my eyes softly, but quite thoroughly.

I stood fidgeting, eager and yet at the same time, nervous. "You'll do fine, Peter. Your job is quite simple. Just be there for these women, and resist finishing as long as you can. Also, it is good etiquette to let them know before you get to the point of no return. That's about it. Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. My brother actually did this?" I asked, still a bit shocked at the turn of events.

"Better than anyone else. I hope you can fill his shoes."

I heard the door open and I was whisked into a room, moving carefully, a little cautious while moving about the room completely in the dark. I let her firm hands guide me.

"Ladies, I have a surprise for you today," I heard Sandra announce. She turned me 180 degrees, and pulled back the robe, slowly stripping it off of me, leaving me naked except for my eye-mask. I resisted an urge to cover up. "May I present...Peter."

The sounds of several female voices proclaiming their appreciation was a huge ego boost. Just a few hours earlier, I was an unsullied high school virgin, with an underage girlfriend, and little prospects of changing my sexual status. Joe Average. I felt anything but average now. Sandra's hands flowed over my body, and I felt myself responding in the most natural way, which just increased the sounds of appreciation focused my direction.

Sandra pushed me gently forward, and I took small tentative steps until I felt hands on my thighs stopping me. A soft hand reached up and traced its fingers along my staff, making me jump a bit. "Ticklish?"

"Just a bit," I answered nervously, hoping that I was permitted to speak.

The owner of the fingers grasped me a little more firmly, and stroked my length slowly. "You continue to amaze us, Sandra."

"Thank you. This one practically fell into my lap," she said.

I anticipated a reply, not the warm feeling of a mouth encircling my cock, eliciting a gasp. I relaxed and focused on the voices around me, encouraging my fellatrix, as she went down on me.

The second blow-job of my life was even better than I could have dreamed. She used her hands and mouth deliciously, teasing me, tasting me, toying with me. I just rode the flow, delighted to be where I was. I loved the feeling of being in her warm mouth, and would gladly have stayed there all day, letting her have her way with me. Whatever she wanted, I was willing.

"Ok, Mom. How about sharing a bit," I heard, and the thought that I had a mother and daughter in front of me, had me straining to get even harder.

The mouth was removed from my cock, and with a little guidance, I moved sideways where a new set of hands took over. I heard a voice from where I'd just left. "It's perfect. Absolutely perfect."

I flushed with pride, as another set of lips captured my cock, and quickly set about sucking on me, more aggressively and thoroughly. I groaned when I felt my cock slide down my newest hostess's throat, her nose pressed against my stomach. She seemed to handle it well, her tongue teasing me while I moaned my pleasure.

I was profoundly thankful my new boss had helped me with an initial release already, or I surely would have lost it right there. Instead, I was able to enjoy my latest companion's continued efforts, before being passed along once more.

My next partner was a little eager. She tugged me over but took her time getting better acquainted with my straining friend. "The marks?" I heard her ask.

I could hear Sandra from beside me explain. "The first mark, 5 1/2 inches, is the low end of the average cock. Only about 20% are smaller than that." I felt her hand touch my erection in the vicinity of the first line. "The second mark, at 6 1/2 inches, is the high-end of average. Only about 20% are longer than that. Young Peter, here, is in the rarefied air of larger than 7 inches. Top 3% easily."

I heard her laugh. "Of course those are all estimates. When I took the initial measurements, he didn't seem quite as 'enthusiastic' as he does now. If I were to guess, I'd say he's added on an extra half-inch or more of length from your attention. He's definitely looking thicker."

That brought forth more appreciative comments.

Above average? Me? Who'd have thought it?

One of the ladies who'd already sampled my goods teased my new partner. "If you can handle up to the green line, you'll be able to deal with Michael easily enough." Her comment had the others snickering.

The woman in front of me tentatively took me in her mouth, and I sighed, happy to have warm lips around me again. I could feel her testing her ability to take me as deeply as she could, causing her to gag and cough a bit. "It's too much," my partner said softly.

"Don't try to take the whole thing!" One of her friends giggled. "Green line is good enough, red if you're really feeling adventurous."

The lady in front of me gave it another shot, and I felt her fingers encircling me as she pressed forward. Then she was moving back and forth over my length, her lips dragging along the surface. I winced when her teeth scraped me a bit.

"Easy, darling. We don't want you drawing blood. Lips and tongue, that's all it takes." This from a woman to the left of me, seated in unacquainted territory. "We'll work on teeth when you've had a little more practice."

The other ladies seemed to be very encouraging to my novice cocksucker, and she slowly improved, under their endless direction. She finally pulled away gasping. "It's not as easy as it looks," she said.

"That's why we practice, dear. That's why we practice."

Once more I was encouraged to move sideways, bumping the back of my legs against a table of some kind. I was tugged forward, and a set of legs trapped me on each side. There were no more voices from my left, so I deduced she was the last of my playmates. This woman definitely knew what she was doing, and used her hand and mouth in tandem. I was in heaven, and let her know it. That seemed to only egg her on, and I knew that in her capable mouth and hands I wouldn't last much longer.

"Ladies, I'm getting close," I whispered through gritted teeth.

"Do it, Aunt Carol," one of the voices insisted, and the talented Aunt Carol took it up a notch, her mouth moving over me rapidly, her hand stroking firmly, and her delightful tongue teasing me mercilessly.

"Oh, God, I'm there," I groaned, feeling that powerful tightening that preceded my release.

Her mouth pulled away, but her hands kept at me long enough to ensure my finish. I groaned and thrust against her hand as my cock spit out its reward. I felt softness against my rod, and the head of my cock was nestled against skin, as I continued unleashing my seed.

My ordeal was anything but over. Sandra took me around the room again, starting back at my first. Before she released me to her friends, a warm cloth cared for me, cleaning me. She tugged at me gently, and I felt the flow of blood start the hardening, just enough to give me some heft.

"He's definitely not through with you wonderfully wicked ladies," Sandra laughed, turning me sideways until a hand cupped my balls for a few moments before I felt the entirety of my length pushing back into an accommodating mouth. Under her continued effort, I was soon more than a mouthful, and she backed off a little, sucking me.

I handled the pressure better this time, each woman getting several minutes with me, and moving around the table twice, before they finally allowed me to sit among them. I was pushed back into the couch, almost supine, while the mouths continued to work their wonders against me, occasionally working in teams, and getting more and more aggressive as I continued to hold out. I knew the effort was hopeless. Not only were there four of them, and only one of me, their experience was a gift to a novice like me, and I knew that anyone of them could probably get me off in a matter of seconds, if she were really to put her mind to it. Thankfully, they were playing.

"Would it be Ok?" I heard a tentative voice plead.

Sandra's sensuous voice finally agreed. "Just the birthday girl. And just a taste."

I wasn't sure what that was about, but I had my hopes. The mouths pulled away, and I felt the pressure on the couch about me shifting. Soft legs embraced my hips, and a hand held my cock upright. A new sensation started, and instinctively I knew what I was feeling. A pussy was lowering over my cock. Slowly, and with a bit of difficulty, it took my length, while I moaned my own pleasure. That indescribable pleasure of entering a woman for the very first time.

"God, that's good. That's so good," I groaned, until my generous friend was sitting firmly on my hips, my entire length sheathed in her velvet tunnel. The grip on my cock slid upward, only to come back down, making every nerve in my body sing. Up and down, up and down, while mysterious hands touched me and fondled me, lips pressed against my sensitive nipples, another set searching out my lips, a tongue pressing into my mouth, silencing me.

My partner wasn't quite so silent, her mouth pouring forth a torrent of filth that astounded me, and only further encouraged her friends and family.

Most of the attentive hands and mouths disappeared, and I felt my lover's weight shift and her upper body pressed against mine. Her lips sought out my own, kissing me deeply. I thrust up against her, unable to control myself any longer, pushing deeply into her. She pushed back firmly, sucking me in, her moistness audible. She pressed her lips against my ear, nibbling. "Can you come for me?" she asked plaintively.

I thrust into her fast and hard, feeling my impending release, the endless oral foreplay having brought me so close already. I was eager to complete my first sexual encounter in the most natural way possible. I reached down and held her hips while I pounded her, the voices around us lowered to a bare whisper. She was whimpering against me, her face buried in my neck, her fingers digging into my shoulders.

I felt fingers running through my hair from behind, and Sandra's voice was whispering in my other ear, "It's Ok Peter, give it to her."

I pulled her down hard against my hips and erupted, grunting a loud "YES!" as I filled her, buried to the hilt, my shaft contracting repeatedly, blasting my juices into her. After several long moments, I gasped and settled back down to the couch, insanely content.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,371 Followers