Summer's Blackmail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

As Summer continued to play with her pussy and breasts, Lisa felt Summer’s phone begin to buzz. The next message brought a smile to Lisa’s face as Master T wrote, “Slut that was a terrific picture and I am very happy with your compliance. But, you did not completely describe your friend to me. Tell me what type and color lingerie she has on and tell me about her cunt, is it furry like yours or nice and smooth.”

Lisa told Summer to stop playing with herself and she immediately complied with Lisa’s demand. Lisa told Summer, “Master T wants you to describe to him what type and color of lingerie I have on as well as describing my cunt.”

Lisa showed Summer the text and told her that she must comply immediately, and said, “So, type to him you slut.”

Summer looked at Lisa and said, “I cannot tell him that as I do not know what you have on and whether or not you fully shave your pubic area.”

Lisa then said, “Well, it looks like you will have to unbutton my blouse and pull up my skirt to be able to respond to Master T won’t you slut. So unbutton my blouse now.”

When Summer had unbuttoned Lisa’s blouse as instructed, she heard Lisa say, “Get down on your knees and pull up my skirt.”

Summer pleaded with her best friend, “Lisa please do not make me do that. I do not understand why you are helping the bastard. He wants to control me over one simple picture and now you are doing the same thing with your own pictures taken of me in the past five minutes.”

Lisa just ignored Summer and waited for her to fall to her knees. Summer resigned herself to lower her body to her knees and as her knees hit the cold bathroom floor, she reached up for the hem of Lisa’s skirt and began pulling it up over her thighs and then finally over her hips.

Summer’s nose was even with Lisa’s panty covered pubic area when she said to Lisa, “Please text to Master T for me that you have red panties and bra on. That your bra is a shelf type and your panties are a thong, right?”

Lisa said, “Well put your hands on me to see.”

Summer, quickly said, “I cannot do that Lisa. I am not a lesbian. I have never touched another woman, so please do not ask me to do that.”

“Slut, pull my panties down so you can see if I shave or not and you can determine whether I am wearing panties or a thong, do it now,” Lisa demanded. Lisa felt Summer’s hands slowly move up her legs until they rested on the front of her panties.

Summer in stunned voice said, “You do shave your pubic area and your panties are wet Lisa, why is that?”

Lisa simply replied, “You are turning me on and I like forcing you to please me, I get off on it, I like it and I am going to continue doing it to you by treating you like the slut you are.”

“Ok, slut you type to Master T what you have discovered and felt as I want to take more pictures of you”, purred Lisa.

Lisa pointed her camera down towards her friend and took a picture of Summer looking directly up into the lens. Lisa instructed, “Summer, tilt your head back so I can get a picture of those beautiful breasts and nipples. Why don’t you grab them while I take some pictures?”

After having more pictures taken, Summer started her text, “Master T, my friend Lisa is wearing a red shelf bra and red thong panties. She is very wet and her pubic hair has been shaved completely,” Your Slut Summer.

As Summer hit send, Lisa was overcome by a desire to have Summer lick her pussy. She reached out, grabbed the back of Summer’s head and pulled it towards her flowing pussy. Summer fought against Lisa’s efforts to no avail as she was weak from all of the orgasms of today as well as the mental exhaustion caused by her three tormentors: Master T, Todd and now Lisa her best friend.

As Summer was drawn ever closer to Lisa’s wet pussy, she could smell an aroma that she had only smelled once before and it was her pussy from earlier today. Summer was intrigued by Lisa’s aroma and she moved closer so that her nose was right at the top of her pussy. She could see the clit and she felt pressure from Lisa’s hands as she moved her pussy forward and Summer’s head toward the now flowing slit of her pussy.

Right then, Lisa slammed her pussy onto Summer’s face and held it there with her hands while she ordered Summer, “Lick my pussy slut. Stick you tongue out and lick my clit. Do it now!”

It took all Summer’s resolve to comply with Lisa’s demand. As her tongue touched Lisa, Summer was surprised by how soft the area was, how sensitive it was to Lisa as she felt her tremble and how her juices did not taste as bad as she had thought that they might. For whatever reason, Lisa was not able to hang on very long and Summer felt juices flowing from her pussy as she convulsed in orgasm. Summer continued her assault on Lisa’s clit until finally being told by her to stop. As she pulled her head away from her pussy, Lisa’s camera was able to capture the moisture from her pussy clinging to Summer’s face as little strings of juice trailed from her to Summer’s lips.

Lisa then demanded, “Slut, stand up, bend over the commode and spread your ass cheeks for me”. When Summer did not respond as quickly as she liked, Lisa slapped Summer across the face and said, “Slut, when I tell you to do something, it is not a request so stand up and bend over right now”. Summer jumped off of the floor, bent over the commode and quickly reached behind and spread her ass cheeks for Lisa. Summer immediately felt Lisa’s hands spreading her cheeks wider and then they started to run down her crevice leading to her forbidden area and pussy. She felt Lisa’s finger stop and circle her anus and then move down to the entrance to her pussy.

“Lisa, you are my best friend. Please do not do this to me, Summer begged.”

Lisa’s reply shocked Summer, “Slut, you are the one causing this to be done to you. You are a slut for a total stranger and you are my slut now because I discovered that you truly are a slut and will do anything I tell you to do for fear of James finding out about how much of a slut you really are.”

Lisa’s fingers found the opening to Summer’s pussy and she quickly inserted her index and middle fingers into her wet hole. Summer let out a moan followed by a “noooooooo” protesting Lisa’s assault on her burning pussy. As Lisa’s fingers moved deeper into the wet pussy, she felt Summer start to rock back meeting each of Lisa’s thrusts. Summer was too occupied with Lisa’s assault on her pussy, that she did not feel the fingers from Lisa’s hand begin to trail pussy juice up to the entrance to her forbidden path.

“Slut, spread your ass cheeks wider as I am going to put a finger up that ass of yours,” Lisa hissed.

Summer protested and delayed too long and was met with several hard slaps across her ass. She immediately pulled her cheeks apart and she felt Lisa’s finger begin to push its way past the sphincter muscle.

Summer had never allowed James to even touch her there, much less let him insert a finger. Now, she was bent over a commode in a restaurant with her best friend forcing a finger deeper and deeper into her ass. Summer also felt another of Lisa’s fingers being forced into her pussy which almost completely filled her.

When Lisa’s finger was completely inserted into her ass, Summer’s body began to quiver. She had never felt so filled before when coupled with the three fingers in her pussy. She started moaning uncontrollably and moving back against Lisa’s fingers. As the erotic sensation increased, Summer’s movements back against her friend’s fingers also increased. Just then she felt her body quiver and her orgasm erupted as her last backward thrust had caused Lisa’s fingers to find her ‘g” spot, which she had never, ever felt before. She could not make herself stop forcing Lisa’s fingers deeper into her pussy and ass as it seemed that her body had completely taken over. Then out of nowhere, her body erupted again as she felt Lisa insert a second finger into her ass.

It took Summer and Lisa several minutes to calm down long enough to realize that Master T had sent another text message. Summer quickly realized her mistake, still bent over the commode; she picked up the phone to read, “Slut, you have pleased me completely today. I am not going to require that you do anything else tonight. Please plan on a very busy Saturday. That young man that you met today in the school parking lot will be bringing you written instructions as to what you are to do for me. I have solicited his help in making you a better slut,” signed Master T.

Summer was relieved to find out that she had not missed a required response. As Lisa withdrew her fingers from her pussy and ass, Summer stood up and as she exited the handicap stall she took Lisa into her arms and thanked her for being such a good friend to help her through the events of today.

Lisa quickly reminded Summer, “You are not done pleasing me tonight. We have been in this bathroom for over thirty minutes and there are three men out there waiting on me to bring you back! Get dressed, do not button up that blouse as I want you to tie it snuggly under your breasts. And when you button that skirt back up, make sure that you leave four unbuttoned”.

“Lisa, that will make the skirt open almost to my pubic area, please do not make me do that,” Summer pleaded.

Lisa said, “First of all, you may call me Mistress from now on. Second, you are to refer to your cunt only, never pussy. Third, you will do whatever I tell you and when I tell you. If you choose to not comply, then it will be easy for me to give these pictures to James upon his return.

Lisa then said, “On second thought I bet my husband has James’ email address. I can check Rick’s computer when I get home and I will just send two or three to wet James’ appetite. What do you think about that slut?”

Summer was trapped again as she thought that the matter of the first picture and Master T was bad enough, because at least he was unknown to her. But now, her best friend knew everything and was using it against her. Summer quickly pulled the blouse on and tied it as she had been instructed by her new Mistress. When her Mistress had expressed her pleasure with the way her blouse was tied, Summer slipped on her skirt and made sure that four of the seven buttons were now undone.

As Summer was re-arranging her skirt, the bathroom door suddenly opened and a waitress from the bar came in to ask, “Are you two ok? The guys at the bar you were sitting with are wondering if you were sick or something. I see that you are ok, so should I tell them that you will be back in a few minutes”?

Lisa replied, “Hi Abby. Yes my slut and I are ok. We will be back out in a few minutes. I am having my slut fix her clothes that match my tastes and to fix her make-up as it is all messed up. Isn’t that right slut”?

Summer hesitated just a little too long and felt the sting of Lisa’s hand across her ass. As she yelped from the blow, Summer answered the question, “Yes Mistress I am working on my clothes to please you and I do need to redo my make-up with more attention to my eyes and lips, if that will please you.”

Abby paused a moment before responding, “Are you kidding me, she is your slut? Does that mean she will do everything you tell her to do?”

Lisa said, “Well slut, tell her”.

Summer, with her head bowed said, “Yes I am Mistresses slut and will do as she instructs me.”

Abby then took in the whole scene with Lisa leaning against the lavatory counter touching up her make-up, the slut standing before her with her skirt undone up to her crotch and her blouse open for all to see. Abby inquired, “Ma’am, so do you want me to go out and tell the men you are coming back to the bar?”

Lisa then said, “I need a favor first from you Abby. Please take my camera and I want you to take a couple of pictures of my slut as she sucks my clit”.
Lisa continued, “Slut, get down on your knees. I want you to suck my clit while Abby watches. I want you to bring me to orgasm one more time before we head back out to the bar. You can keep your skirt on this time, but get down on your knees now!”

Summer began to protest, but Lisa shot her the knowing look, which let her know that Lisa did not intend to compromise with her on her demand to be serviced with Abby in the room.

Abby took the camera from Lisa and stepped back to watch the action. Lisa told Abby to lock the door just in case someone else tried to come in while the slut was servicing her Mistress. As Abby locked the door, Lisa was pulling her skirt up to her hips and placing her hands on Summer’s shoulders forcing her down to her knees. Lisa’s hands were met with only little resistance from the now totally submissive Summer.

As Summer’s knees touched the floor, her face came level with Lisa’s pussy covered only by the thin red material of her thong. She could not move and was waiting for her next command as Lisa slipped her hands into the side strings of her thong and pulled them down over her hips.

Lisa instructed Summer to take the panties in her hands, turn toward Abby and give her a wanton look. As Summer turned, Abby trained Lisa’s digital camera on Summer making sure to get Lisa’s smooth pussy, panties and Summer’s face all in one frame. As the camera flashed, Summer began pulling the panties down past Lisa’s knees down to her ankles. Summer picked up Lisa’s feet one at a time to slip the thin garment completely off and she placed it on the counter beside Lisa’s exposed hips. Lisa spread her legs and instructed Abby to start taking pictures at any time, but to make sure that she well documented her slut’s tongue action on her pussy.

“Lick me now slut,” Lisa shouted.

She grabbed Summer by the back of her head and forcefully pulled her mouth to her dripping pussy. As Summer’s mouth touched her skin, Lisa let out a low moan and she pushed her pussy towards the outstretched tongue of her new slut. Summer resigned herself to give it her best effort and concentrated her tongue actions on Lisa’s hardening clit. She had her eyes closed, but Summer felt and heard the almost continuous flashing of the camera held by the waitress.

Lisa told Summer to put fingers in her pussy and fuck her with them. Summer slowly inserted one, then two and when she felt Lisa’s wetness, she pushed a third finger into her best friend’s (now Mistress) very hot pussy. As her third digit was completely inserted, she felt Lisa’s hand pressure on the back of her head increase and she could felt Lisa’s pussy grind into her mouth. Summer increased her assault on her Mistress’s clit and she was quickly rewarded by her loud, strong eruption. It took Lisa several minutes to calm down and regain her composure.

Once she had, she told Summer that that was one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced and to think it was caused by her new slut. For some strange reason, Summer smiled to herself satisfied that she had pleased Lisa so well. As she was looking up from her knees with her fingers still inside of her Mistress, she felt the flash of the camera once again. Lisa told Abby to make sure to catch her slut cleaning her fingers of my pussy juice.

Lisa instructed her slut to look directly into the lens and to make sure that she cleaned her fingers and hand completely. As Summer did as instructed, Abby continued to take pictures, while all the time wishing the itch in her crotch would go away. She had never seen anything like she had just witnessed and she was quite turned on. She had played with women before, but she had never seen anything like this where a woman was so submissive to another woman. Abby thought to herself, I need to find me a slut and be her mistress too!

Lisa pulled her thong back on and as she pulled the tiny slip of fabric between her pussy lips, she could not help but feel somewhat sorry for Summer. After all, she was her best friend; she had a great job, a terrific husband and two wonderful children. How in the world had she been so naïve to think that she could convince this Master T to return one picture if she was willing to do anything to get it back? It was not the fact that Summer was trying hard to please this Master T, but that she so willingly had become a slut for him, for the boy at school and now for her. I wonder how far she will go, she thought.

Lisa, as she pulled her skirt down, said to Summer, “Slut, I did not appreciate you taking so long to respond to my directions to lick my pussy. I had to force you down onto your knees when you knew it was your purpose to please me. Because of your disregard for my directions, I think we should end this relationship and just go ahead and let James know what a true slut you are. I see no way that you will be able to fully submit to me.”

She looked down into Summer’s eyes as she saw them well up with tears. Summer began, “Lisa, please do not do that. I will do anything you tell me to do.”

Lisa knew she had her, but she needed to push farther. “Slut, as I feel like you are truly repentant, I will give you one more chance. But, slut, how dare you call me by my first name. Sluts must be subservient and know the proper way to address her Mistress. For this transgression, get up off your knees, pull up your skirt and bend over this counter RIGHT NOW!”

As Summer rose from her feet, Abby was shocked by the scene playing out in front of her. She was still clutching the camera when she heard Lisa speak to her, “Abby, I need you to help me punish this slut. She made the mistake of calling me by my first name, and I cannot let that pass. Go to the slut’s pocket book and pull out her brown hair brush.”

As Abby was rummaging through Summer’s purse, her mind began to wonder about just what Lisa had in store for the poor woman. As she handed the thick brush to Lisa, she was taken aback when Lisa said, “No, I want you to take over her punishment. I have to go back out to the bar and massage the egos of the three men who sent you in after me. I want you to give her five hard strokes across this very firm ass.”

Lisa continued with her instructions to Abby, “When you are done paddling my slut, stick the handle of the brush into her pussy, force it in as deep as you can and then fuck her with it until she cums.

Lisa further instructed Abby, “Send my new slut out to me at the bar immediately afterwards as I want to see her face reveal the depth of the orgasm. Thank you for your help and maybe I can get you to help me with her in the future.”

With those instructions, Lisa unlocked the bathroom door and headed back to the bar.

As Abby drew closer, Summer rising off of the counter top began to plead, “Please do not paddle me Abby. I do not think that I can take any more degradation today. You can just tell Lisa you paddled me, PLEASE Abby.”

With the situation turning in her favor, Abby pushed Summer back down on the counter top and told her, “You are a slut and your Mistress told me to punish you for your insubordination. You better make sure that you keep your skirt pulled up and your ass poked out.”

With that Abby struck the first of the required blows on the poor woman’s ass. As she raised her hand to strike the next blow, she saw the results from her first blow as a red whelp began to form on Summer’s right cheek. With that in mind, Abby aimed for the left cheek and delivered a blow with the same intensity of the first.

Summer pleaded again for Abby to stop saying, “I have never been paddled in my life. This is too much and I do not deserve to be treated this way especially by you!”

This remark drew Abby’s ire and she landed a harder blow below the first blow on Summer’s right cheek and without pausing she struck the slut’s left cheek in the same location just below the whelp from the second stroke and then Abby questioned Summer, “Now slut, where should I land this last blow. Tell me where you want it slut!”

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers