Summer's Blackmail Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer composed herself and walked down the stairs where she was greeted by her smiling master. On the counter in front of him, Summer saw a tube of KY jelly, a medium sized zucchini and her pink butt plug. Instinctively, Summer knew that because of the clit piercing, any sex she had would be either giving blow jobs or being fucked in her ass. It appeared that she would be subjected at least to being fucked in her ass.

"Because you continue to disobey and disregard my specific instructions slut, you will need to make amends to me right now," Todd said. "Bend over the island there, spread your legs and stretch your arms all the way to the other end of the island.'

Summer quickly complied as she knew that she was teetering on being exposed and could not allow that to happen. Anything that Todd did to her this morning would pale against the possible ramifications of being exposed to the world to see that she was a slave and slut to men.

As he watched Summer lay across the island, Todd smiled to himself having anticipated her small revolt against his control. He had come prepared and was now going to impress upon his slut teacher the futility in refusing to serve as directed.

Once Summer had laid completely across the island, Todd moved to where her hands were extended and he grasped the right hand and slipped it through the knot in the rope that she had not seen. Todd looped the other end of the rope through the towel eye that, convenient for him, served as a perfect bondage attachment. Todd repeated the same process on Summer's left arm, which secured the teacher to her own kitchen island.

Next, Todd tied rope around each of Summer's ankles and ran the other end through the pulls of the drawers, which firmly affixed the teacher to her island with no way to escape. In this position, Summer's ass was fully exposed to her young master. Her breasts were pressed hard against the granite top of the island. Summer's pink asshole was peering back at Todd and it was at just the right height for his cock. But first, Todd wanted to manipulate the teacher further cementing his ownership of her.

Todd noticed that each of Summer's ass cheeks and upper legs were still a toasty red from the spanking that he had administered earlier. Todd approached Summer holding the zucchini in one hand and a tube of "warming" KY Jelly in the other. Todd squeezed a large amount of jelly into Summer's crack making very sure not to get close to the bottom edge of the bandage covering the eagle tattoo.

Todd watched as the glob of jelly worked its way down Summer's crack to her asshole. As it reached her asshole, Todd began to massage it in and around the teacher's now puckering ass hole. Todd slowly slipped a finger inside Summer's ass to work more of the jelly inside. Then Todd worked a second finger into the now expanding ass hole as her sphincter muscle relaxed. Todd felt the teacher's ass start to squeeze his fingers as he slowly pushed them deeper into her ass.

With a pop, Todd removed his fingers and picked up the zucchini that he had found in Summer's refrigerator. It was not large in diameter, maybe one and a half inches, but it was almost eight inches long and he thought that that would do the trick. Todd spread a gracious amount of warming KY jelly over half of the vegetable dildo. His plan was to work it into his slut's ass and manipulate her to the point of orgasm.

Summer felt her ass begin to burn slightly as her young master worked his fingers in and out of her ass. She was almost up on her tip toes because of the position that she had been placed as well as being bound to the kitchen island. The backs of her legs were burning slightly from the position and her breasts were burning as the cold marble top was irritating to the new tattoos.

Summer did not dare to turn her head and look to see what Todd was doing when his fingers were pulled from her ass. But, Summer had let out a sigh as the pleasure she was deriving from his touch stopped. She did not understand how being submissive to one of her students could have such an impact on her sexuality, but she was beginning to get turned on by being bound to her island and having her young master manipulate her ass.

Todd looked at the pink, but puckered ass hole of his slut teacher and just smiled to himself. As he placed the end of the zucchini against it, Todd watched as Summer's ass hole slowly relaxed as the head of the zucchini eased passed the sphincter muscle and inched its way inside the dark cannel of the prone and bound teacher. With the curved, stalk end of the zucchini pressed against his palm, Todd pushed gently, but firmly to force the full eight inches inside Summer. Once he had it fully inserted, Todd pulled a roll of duct tape out of his back pack, tore off an eight inch strip and then placed the strip across the stalk of the vegetable dildo and smoothed it against Summer's red ass cheeks.

Summer felt the full length of the vegetable dildo slip into her ass. She tried very hard to relax as her young master forced it slowly into her dark tunnel. Once the pressure of the zucchini stopped, Summer heard the rip of the duct tape and then felt the tape being applied to each of her ass cheeks effectively locking the vegetable in her ass. The sensation was both humiliating and exciting at the thought of being manipulated by a vegetable. She had played around with strawberries and whipped cream with her husband James, but never to this extent. The feeling was exhilarating and erotic as well as degrading to be turned on in this manner.

"Ok slut, turn your head back this way and look over your shoulder," was Todd's next instruction.

As Summer turned, her eyes were caught by the sudden flash of her young master's camera as he was capturing her degradation and submission there in the kitchen of her home on the granite topped island. Summer watched as Todd walked in front of her and positioned a video camera right in front of her so that the lens was pointed directly at her face. Next, Todd stood to the side of Summer's head and brought her pink butt plug up to her lips. "Open your mouth slut and take your plug," were Todd's instructions.

Summer opened her mouth and Todd slipped the tip of the plug inside. Todd slowly began to push the plug into his slut's mouth all the while his video camera captured her oral compliance.

Once the pink butt plug was securely held in place by Summer's lips, Todd stood to the side of the camera and stripped off his shoes, pants and boxers. Summer watched as Todd's cock came into view and was standing at almost full mast. Apparently she had turned him on with her submission Summer thought to herself.

Summer watched as Todd moved behind her. "Look at the camera slut," were Todd's next instructions.

Summer turned her head just as Todd ripped the duct tape off of her ass cheeks causing her to scream into the butt plug, but no sound escaped her mouth. Next Summer felt the zucchini dildo being pulled from her ass. Todd walked back in front of her and placed the vegetable in front of Summer and in the lens frame for the camera.

Todd walked back behind his slut teacher, applied some of the warming KY jelly to his cock and massaged in along the length of his ever hardening cock. Todd liked the feeling as the jelly warmed the length of his shaft and he wondered how Summer liked the sensation as he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to his teacher's dark tunnel.

With only one thrust, Todd buried his cock completely into the teacher's ass. Summer's head reared back against the pain inflicted by Todd's sudden attack. Todd began to force his cock in and out of his teacher's ass all the while her facial expressions were being captured by his camera. Todd would bring his cock head to the opening of the teacher's ass and then slam the full length back into her.

Todd picked up his pace because he had already been turned on by manipulating the teacher with the zucchini and now his cock had taken the vegetable dildo's place deep in Summer's ass. He paused slightly and then slammed his hips against the poor teacher's stretched ass cheeks as his cock exploded shooting his hot cum into her bowels.

Summer's body reacted to that attack in her ass and was able to move back against Todd's thrusts slightly. But that action, forced the clit piercing to rub against the end of her now fully erect clit, which was causing both pain and pleasure. As Summer's ass forced backwards against her young master's cock, she was surprised by the sudden explosion deep inside her which gave her a simultaneous orgasm. Summer's eyes were screwed tightly shut as the orgasm advanced over her body. She was brought out of the euphoria of her orgasm by the sudden withdrawal of her young master's cock. Todd reached around and pulled the butt plug roughly out of Summer's mouth and with one quick push, fully inserted the plug, wet with Summer's saliva, all the way into her ass. Now, there was no way for Todd's cum to escape the teacher's ass.

Todd then went about getting dressed and putting away the video camera and stand. Todd reached in front of his bound teacher, picked up the zucchini and said, "Open wide slut." As Summer's mouth opened, the vegetable dildo with her ass juices was slid into her mouth and to the back of her throat. Summer could taste her ass juices and was revolted by being made to do it. But, at the same time, an emotion of bliss and submission came over her as she began to press her pussy down against the marble counter top of her island. The clit piercing rubbed the head of her clit and she began to moan around the zucchini. Todd took several pictures documenting Summer's compliant reaction to him and her need for an orgasm without being stimulated by his cock.

Just as she was cumming, the doorbell rang. Summer realized just then that the locksmith had arrived to change the locks to the house so that Todd could not access it with the keys he had made.

"So, who is at the door slut," Todd asked.

Summer of course could not answer because her mouth was still filled with her ass juice covered zucchini dildo.

Todd reached over and grabbed the zucchini by the stalk end. He pulled on the vegetable slightly and Summer let it slip from her mouth. Summer had to cough and wet inside of her mouth before speaking, "Master T, that is the Locksmith who is here to change the locks on the house."

"So, why are you changing the locks to your house slut," Todd asked.

"Master T, in a weak moment, I had intended on changing the locks so that your keys could not access the house. I now understand that that was wrong of me," Summer replied.

"Well, slut, I am not so sure you understand that. But, let's see how you convince the locksmith and apologize to him for changing your mind," was Todd's response.

Todd reached over and pulled the bandage off of Summer's back. He could see that there we several small blood stains as the area had not completely healed this quickly. Summer whimpered as the bandage was pulled from her skin. Todd saw Marcos' handiwork again and he was indeed pleased with the final results. The wing span of the eagle was outstretched the width of the teacher's lower back. The eagle's claws reached down almost to Summer's ass crack while the head and beak extended six inches above the tan line. That tattoo is going to look great when she wears a bikini Todd thought.

Todd reached down and released each of Summer's ankles. Todd then tugged on the pink butt plug to make sure that it was firmly held in place by the teacher's ass hole. To further test the grip, Todd pushed the base of the butt plug as hard as he could to ensure that the plug was fully embedded in the poor teacher's ass. Todd then spanked the teacher's ass with five quick slaps on each of her ass cheeks.

"Now slut, you are going to make sure that the locksmith is happy when he finds out that his services are no longer needed. I am sure that there is a minimum fee for him to come out. So all you have to do is make sure he is happy when he leaves," Todd told the still prone and bound teacher.

"Do you understand slut," Todd asked?

"Yes Master T, I understand," was Summer's timid reply.

Summer now began to worry about what she would be required to do to make sure that the locksmith was happy before he leaves. Oh my, I have no clothes to put on now.

"I see that worried look in your eyes slut. So here is what you are going to do. You will put on your white silk robe, answer the door and invite the locksmith in. Then you will explain that you have changed your mind and that you understand that you owe the minimum fee for the service call. You will walk the locksmith back to the kitchen where you will bend over your desk and write out a check for the charge," Todd ordered. "Then, you will offer the locksmith coffee to start making him happy. Do you understand slut," Todd finished.

"Yes Master T, but please do not make me do this. I am concerned that I may run into him again out in public and he will have seen me," Summer replied.

"Well slut, I can leave you tied to the island, go to the front door, let him and tell him that you are in the kitchen waiting on him. So, what is your choice slut," Todd asked.

Summer knew that she was cornered. If she refused, Todd would go to the front door, let the locksmith in and then she could be at the mercy of the locksmith. Summer thought, the worst that can happen if she goes to the door dressed only in her robe and shoes is that she might have to give the guy a blowjob. She had given so many blowjobs recently Summer thought what harm could come from one more. "Master T, I will go to the door as you require," replied the teacher.

"Very good slut. Here let me untie your wrists," Todd replied.

Todd released each wrist, but did not untie the rope from the towel ring just like he had left the rope that had secured Summer's legs still fastened to the drawer pulls. Todd then helped Summer to stand and steady herself. Next Todd helped put the robe on his slut teacher. There was at that moment another chime from the doorbell, only this time it was several rings indicating that the locksmith was getting impatient.

Summer looked down and saw that her nipples were standing at full attention and further enhanced by the bar bell piercings. The blue butterfly tattoos were clearly visible if she did not keep the front of the robe closed. But, when she pulled the front of the robe closed, it tightened the robe around her and she could feel the fabric stick to her back. Summer chose to keep the robe pulled tightly so that her breasts were not fully visible.

As Summer started down the hallway towards the front door, Todd quickly gathered up his personal items, stuffed them into his back pack and quietly walked out the back door onto the patio. He took up a position that was mostly obscured from view from inside the house as he was camouflaged by the large planters on the patio.

As Summer walked across the hardwood floors leading to her front door, she was overcome with fear of what was about to happen to her. But, she was more concerned with what Todd could do to her by opening up her private facial profile on the "Slut Teacher" website. Anyone using that site would have access to her file and would immediately recognize her. That was something that Summer had to avoid at all costs. And greeting the locksmith dressed as she was, is just one of those costs.

As Summer approached the door, she noticed two figures outside her door. She looked through the cut glass window to see two men on her front porch. She recognized Mark Freeman who is the landscape company owner that takes care of her yard and the other man must be the locksmith.

"Oh my God, what do I do now," Summer said out loud.

Summer watched through the glass and watched in horror as faces were pressed against the glass in the door and she knew that they could see her.

Mark Freeman called out, "Summer, this is Mark. I came by to check on the sprinkler system and to talk about the hot tub your husband wants to install."

Through the door Summer replied, "Mark I am not fully dressed. Can you please come back this weekend to talk about the hot tub?"

"No I really cannot Summer," was Mark's reply.

"Could you go around to the patio and take a look at the area that you want to put the hot tub," Summer asked.

"Summer stop delaying me. I have the plans that you have to review. I have already looked at the patio. You need to approve the plans. And additionally, you are making the locksmith wait which is rude. Now open the door Summer," Mark said quite forcefully.

Summer was trapped. She could not open the door and suffer the consequences that had already been spelled out to her by her young master, or she could submit herself to two men dressed as she was. Summer felt her nipples hardening at the tone of Mark's instructions. To open the door, Summer of course had to let go of her robe to turn the door knob and the bolt lock.

As soon as the door cracked open, Mark Freeman pushed his way inside barely looking at Summer as he made his way down the hall to the kitchen. Following right behind Mark was a very large, but tall black man. The black man introduced himself as Delvin Scott from the locksmith company.

As Delvin introduced himself to Summer, his eyes followed the edges of her silk robe and he concentrated on the cleavage of her breasts as the teacher's hands clutched the robe pulling it tightly against her body. Delvin's eyes then found the two protruding nipples pressed tightly against the silk material of the robe and he could easily make out the piercings in each.

"Ms. Wayne, I am here to change out all of your locks. I have been allocated two hours for the job, so where do you want me to start," Delvin asked.

"Delvin, I must apologize to you as I have decided to not change my locks at this time. I know that there is a service charge and I will gladly write you a check now for the charge so that you will not be inconvenienced anymore," Summer said.

"Ms. Wayne, I drove almost an hour to get to you first thing this morning as you made appear that you were desperate to have you house re-keyed. I do not appreciate you doing this to me," Delvin said while staring down at the now trembling teacher.

"Let's go back to the kitchen where my check book is and I will pay you the service call charge and you can be on your way Mr. Scott," Summer said in a low and docile voice.

Summer turned and headed down the hall towards the kitchen. She could see Mark leaning over the island in the middle of the kitchen right where the bindings that up until just a few minutes ago had bound her to that very island.

The locksmith followed behind Summer, but kept himself at a short distance so he could take in the ass of the teacher as the bottom of her ass cheeks were barely covered by the robe. Delvin could also make out the design across the teacher's lower back and he could see tiny red specks dotting the lower portion of the robe.

In front of Summer, she found Mark Freeman staring at her as she walked down the hall. Summer felt like it was the Green Mile walk to her punishment. She had already experienced Mark's rough treatment as he had previously forced his cock down her throat and now she was faced with trying to prevent a scene with him in front of the big locksmith.

As Summer reached the kitchen, she told the locksmith to sit at the bar and she would get her check book out of her desk to write him a check. She heard Delvin say, "Take your time Ms. Wayne as I can sit here and watch you all day."

That comment sent a shiver down Summer's body. She knew that she had been on display with the loose fitting robe, but a lewd comment like that always had the same effect. She felt his power over her and her body began to betray her.