Summer's End Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Emma was roused from slumber the following morning by Scooter pawing at the door. Slowly she came awake to find Brandon's heavy leg and arm draped across her naked body, his handsome face mere inches from her own. With a tiny sigh, she gently brushed his hair back. After a kiss on the cheek, Emma managed to slide out from under his body.

Emma threw on Brandon's old flannel, fed Scooter, and set the coffee to brew. She found her discarded panties and a pair of sweats, then took her coffee out to the double swing that overlooked Lake Michigan. With Scooter on her lap, she settled in to watch the great lake come to life.

Emma could tell it was going to be a gorgeous early summer day. Though only seven-fifteen, there were already boats bobbing along on the waves. Further out was a freighter. It looked to Emma like one of the thousand footers. She wondered about its destination.

Predictably, Emma's thoughts turned to Brandon and what they had done. "Oh God, Scooter, what will we do?" she whispered to her beloved tabby. He looked up at her and blinked his green eyes. Emma wondered if he understood how she was feeling.

My poor Emmie. You've done it up good this time. He butted her free hand with his head, the one that wasn't holding her coffee mug.Pet me, Emmie. That always makes you feel better.

Emma laughed at her little baby's effort to get love. "Ah, Scooter. You always make me feel better," she sighed as she stroked his soft, grey-striped body. He began to purr.

Most of the summer, their mom and dad came and went, only spending weekends at the cottage. In mid-July, they would stay for a two-week vacation. They were coming later that morning, and Emma was worried about that. Even though they were only staying two nights, Emma was afraid they might sense something, especially her mother.

"Morning." Brandon spoke into her ear. He leaned over the back of the swing and nuzzled her neck.

"Morning yourself. Come sit." Emma patted the spot next to her.

"I don't think he'll let me," Brandon said, indicating Scooter with a wave of his hand. But he made his way around and sat next to his sister. Surprisingly, Scooter didn't move a muscle, growl, or hiss, not even when Brandon slid his arm around Emma's shoulders. He glanced at his sister and raised his brows in surprise.

"I think he senses something's up, Bran. Mom and Dad are coming today," she stated unnecessarily.

"I know, babe. I meant it when I told you I love you. But I don't know where this is all going, or where it's going to end up."

Emma surprised him when she answered. "Don't think about it, Brandon. At least for now, for the summer. Can we at least have the summer?"

Brandon smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Em. Yeah. We'll worry about the rest of it at summer's end."

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Good story so far. 5 stars

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Summer's End Ch. 02:" Except for a couple comments of ranting and disparagingly negative, i.e., all the positive and pleased reader's comments, I'm in agreement with those positive fans and people that appreciate good incest porn. This writer leaps over the hurdle where finding somewhat different themes, plots, adventures, etc., but this writer does vary her locales very well. This story takes place where I know the area well-- about forty-five miles north on Hamlin Lake, Michigan, I've owned a three-story "cottage" bought February 1978. The West coast of Michigan, from Holland North to the Western Upper Peninsula, is a jewel of the Great Lakes areas. Anyway, back to my fealty and homage to the artful manner of building characters, their roles and their depth of feelings toward their (sibling) partners, is without a doubt pure professionalism. Those reader's having the pleasure of reading 'chargergirl' are unbelievably blessed.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
That darn cat

Good story so far ... and nice work adding the cat

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
its a really great read

5 stars! your characters are very well developed and you feel real empathy. the story is well told. can't wait for chapter 3.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Brava

I'm enjoying your wonderful tale on this, my third read. I feel silly even mentioning this, but thank you for giving dear Emmie pubic hair. I really get tired of all the shaved girls described in these stories. These are young women and not pre-pubescent girls! Off soapbox and end of rant.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
Sleeping with Ellie Siblings have to deal with their feelings, and their family.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
Stolen Kisses Little sis revives childhood game to seduce him.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories