RMC: Summers Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,457 Followers

"So you seduced Judy?"

"Not really, she wanted it, so it wasn't really seduction. Later we talked about everything that had happened and she admitted the entire week had been like an awakening for her. She admitted she'd always fantasized about a lot of things that she'd always suppressed, and that finding that Fred was just as excited about playing around as she was, she said she didn't think she could go back to plain old monogamous sex either."

"So not only did you seduce your future sister in law, you turned them and your husband all into swingers?"

She giggled, "It wasn't all me -- but yeah, I guess so."

"What about Fred? You said you guys had talked about the possibility of including others?"

"Yeah. We had. Maybe me more than him, but we'd talked about it before. When we got home, when Gary and Judy weren't there, it was almost like our honeymoon again. He admitted that seeing me with his brother; him being with Judy, or with Judy and me, or seeing the two of us with Gary had been as exciting as anything he'd ever done."

"So he was a convert?"

"Not instantly. He was all worried about us, thinking that what had happened between the four of us would break us up. It took a while, but eventually he realized that I wasn't interested in being married to anyone else but him -- but he had to admit that we'd both enjoyed having sex with others."

"Did you and Fred ever join Will and Phyllis?"

"Oh yeah, but it's been several years now. They just live so far away. Amy used to join us occasionally, and after she got married she and her husband have joined us. They moved away though, so we don't see them very often anymore. Fred figured out it's fun to play with others and it's more fun to play with the lights on than it is off."

I laughed. "Especially us guys, we're so visual."

"Oh it's not just men; us women like to see what we're getting also. Sex is best when all the senses are involved."

"Isn't that the truth."

And just like that the conversation came to a lull. In my mind, I still hadn't figured out the purpose of this conversation. Just why had she really called me? She'd essentially told me her sexual history, told me she was sorry she'd presumed wrong about my relationship with Bug, but still -- this wasn't anything that had to be said.

"Gayle, why did you really call me?" It was silent on the other end.

"Gayle?"

"I, um... Bug's little seduction of you -- that is how it happened isn't it?"

"Well, sort of. Do you know she almost died?"

"WHAT? You didn't say anything about that."

I laughed. "I've got to admit, it wasn't the most skillful way to seduce me, but it did manage to get me naked into bed with her." I proceeded to tell the truthful story of the accident, her recovery and our mutual seduction. "It wasn't until after she'd recovered that she admitted that she'd planned on seducing me with the little nothings she'd left at home in her bag. I don't think she thought you were going to look in it."

"I almost didn't, it was sitting right out in plain sight and matched her description, but it was at your house and I thought it best to double check."

"Ok, so Bug's little seduction -- what about it?" Again the silence was deafening until she finally spoke again.

"Jim, it wasn't just my girlfriends that had the hots for you. I had the hots for you. Back when you came back from the Marines, I can't tell you how many times I almost crawled into bed with you, how many times I wanted to. If you'd so much as given me a hug and a kiss I'd have made a pass at you. But you didn't. You only had eyes for Debs."

"One of the things that Will and Phyllis and their friends taught me is that if you want something from someone, you need to ask or they're never going to know. I'm just saying that you've always been my fantasy lover, and I needed you to know that."

"I found that the taboos that Mom and Dad raised us with weren't necessarily true. I found that loving someone that is a relative isn't necessarily a bad thing, and I just wanted you to know."

I didn't say anything for a moment. Was Bug's mother now making a pass at me? No, more like just telling me how she'd always felt and I'd never known.

"So what are you telling me, Gayle?"

"I'm just saying you've always been my fantasy, you still are. If I never told you, you'd never know -- so I'm telling you. I love you -- and wouldn't mind if it's not like a brother. There's no better way in the world to say hello, or goodbye, or thank you than in bed. If you ever want to join me, or Fred and me either way, you'd be most welcome."

It wasn't that hard to read between those lines.

BenLong
BenLong
1,457 Followers