Summertime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched her back and pushed her head towards him so that he grabbed her shoulders for leverage and really started going to town. She squirmed and moaned in his grip as he continued to dominate her tender pussy with his rock hard prick. He put a thumb in his mouth for a moment to moisten it, and then placed it over the puckered opening of her anus. She inhaled sharply as his thumb sank down past her vice-grip ring muscle, but didn't stop thrusting her weight back onto his stake-like manhood. Her impossibly tight asshole clenched every few seconds as he continued to bury his thumb further down her rectum. Suddenly he could tell that she was again very close to orgasm as her shrieks became a pitch higher and her legs began to quiver.

It was her hardest orgasm yet, and her pussy convulsed on his aching prick with ferocious intensity while her violated asshole did the same on his thumb. She wheezed and shrieked as the contractions hit her and went so weak in the knees that she almost fell to the ground.

James felt the cum boiling up from his balls as his own orgasm overtook him. He winced and withdrew his thumb from Becca's tiny glistening sphincter while also pulling his cock from her trembling, sodden pussy. He clenched his teeth and powerfully stroked his dark red dick as long strands of pearly cum arched upwards to splash upon her the tanned, dimpled skin of her lower back.

His orgasm seemed to last hours and he reveled in the relief that came with it. He continued stroking his cock and trembling even after the torrent of semen had subsided, and watched through half open eyes as Becca turned and took him in her mouth. She sucked hungrily on his cock head while taking the shaft in her hand and trying to coax out any more cum that might remain within. After a few seconds she released his cockhead with a pop, and stuck out her pink tongue to show him the spoonful of white sperm that she had accumulated there. Just as quickly she closed her mouth and swallowed only to giggle when James gave her a sheepish smile. He pulled her to her feet and they again kissed deeply, though it felt more like a congratulatory kiss than anything.

"That was amazing," she gushed happily as he pulled her naked body into a close embrace once more. "Only next time, I want you to cum in my mouth."

He smirked at her, and kissed her anew, reveling in the feel of her warm, sweaty skin against his.

"How does tomorrow at 4 o'clock work for you? Should my people contact your people or what?"

She giggled again, and again they kissed, though this time it was a kiss full of all the sensuality they could muster. James grabbed his damp towel from where it lay in a heap and gently toweled the wetness of his seed off her back. After they were both dressed and ready to leave, they kissed again -- this time a kiss of pure passion and desire. James could tell that Becca was ready to go another round right then and there as she playfully nibbled on his lower lip, but he had to get home before his parents started to wonder where he was. Not that they really worried too much about him, but he was exhausted and wanted some food and a soft bed.

James felt a flutter in his belly as Becca interlocked her slender fingers in his and rested her head on his muscular shoulder as they left the pool for the parking lot. As he opened her car door for her, she said:

"So I'm off the next two days, but I saw you talking with Amber and Julia this afternoon. Did they invite you to the party on Friday?"

"Yeah," he replied, a little surprised that she had noticed him flirting with some of her schoolmates. "I'm planning on going I think."

"Cool. See you there."

He leaned in for one more quick kiss, after which she smiled deviously, shut the door, started the car, and drove out of the parking lot.

"Mason isn't going to believe this," James thought as he walked wearily towards his motorcycle.

End of Part 1

12