Summertime Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss broke for a moment, Peter slurred something into Karen's ear as she nibbled at his shoulder and she smiled and looked up. Mark moved back quickly, she had seen him there was no way she had not he held his breath, closed his eyes and waited for the screaming to start or for the feel of one of Peter's meaty hands to come down on his shoulder. The door opened further, the lamp light illuminating one half of him, Mark scrunched his eyes further shut somehow hoping it would make him invisible, he felt someone move past him, the air shifting around him and then the scent of perfume. And then they were gone, heading up the hallway towards the bathroom, Mark opened his eyes his sudden fear dissolving as he watched Karen walk towards the bathroom.

He could only see the back of her but it was enough for now, her legs were clad in black, sheer stockings that ended at her ample thighs. Her equally ample backside was encased in black knickers and the straps of a bra hooked over her shoulders and under her arms. Her walk was a little uneasy not quite normal, the effect of a little too much alcohol. Mark moved further back and towards the safety of James' bedroom hoping that Peter would not make a sudden appearance. That was the plan yet he found himself moving forward, slipping past the now open bedroom door, a quick glance telling him that Peter was laid out on the bed, waiting or asleep Mark did not wait to see but continued down the hallway.

Opposite the bathroom was another bedroom, this one had been converted into an office its door wide open affording Mark more hiding room he darted across through the door and pushed himself up against the wall, he waited to see if he had been seen before turning and leaning slightly out so he could look into the bathroom. The bathroom door had been left wide open, by accident or on purpose he wasn't too certain and did not really care at this point. The shower was on and the steam from it was quickly filling the room and lazily floating out into the hallway where it evaporated.

Mark felt his cock hardening in his pyjama bottoms, the excitement of what he might see conquering the fear that had welled up inside him. He caught his breath as Karen came into view, her bra was now off, her large breasts hung heavy and round, the nipples soft and dark on her pale skin. She lingered near the doorway looking in the mirror over the sink, leaning forward enough that her breasts hung away from her body and swung gently above the sink. Mark ran has hand across the front of his pyjama's his cock aching to be set free, he wanted to step forward, wanted Karen to see how hard and excited she had made him, how hard and excited she had always made him and for a moment he did start to move from his hiding place until Peter stumbled into view.

Peter stepped into the bathroom delivering a firm smack to Karen's backside that made her yelp and her breasts sway more. He stood behind her kissing her shoulder and upper arm while his hands rubbed her naked thigh just above the stockings, Mark felt a pang of jealousy. Peter leaned forward his drunk, sloppy kisses leaving glistening trails across Karen's shoulders and whispered into Karen's ear, she smiled into the mirror and giggled. Peter wasted no time in pulling Karen's black knickers down. Without ceremony Peter put one hand between Karen's legs parting them as he did so, he rubbed at her pussy while he fumbled with his own underwear finally pulling his erect cock free.

Mark leaned closer in, daring to be seen knowing that he would not get a chance like this again, his cock was now in his hand and he stroked it slowly trying to hold back the desire to furiously wank off to the private show before him. Mark watched as Peter took hold of his stiff, thick and veiny cock and guided it into Karen. There was no finesse to this act Peter seemed to be set at one tempo, hard and fast. Karen was pushed onto tip toes as Peter rammed his cock deep into her. Karen's breasts swung free slapping back and forth as Peter had his way. Karen gripped the sink her mouth a red lipsticked 'O' her eyes closed and head leaning back. Mark was almost clear of the sidewall and door frame, the light from the bathroom catching most of his face, bare chest and cock in hand. Karen chose that moment to turn her head and open her eyes.

He froze, breath tight in his chest, cock suddenly loosing it's stiffness as Karen's hazel eyes stared into his own green eyes. There was nowhere to hide and the longer he stood there the more he felt trapped any moment she would scream and Peter would be on him. The scream did not come, Karen just kept staring a small smile lifting up one side of her mouth as she started to push back her ample backside meeting the thrusts of her husband. Mark could not believe it, was she so drunk that she did not realise he was there or was there more to this, teasing him before unleashing her husband. Mark realised his hand had started on his cock again, his motions matching those of Karen as she pushed back on Peter's cock.

With no surprise and with maximum disappointment for Mark, Peter came quickly. His sheer determination of hard and fast had spurred him on. His hands finding Karen's breasts and squeezing them as he forced himself harder and faster into Karen until he froze, red faced and gasping hips pushed forward Karen now almost clear of the floor as he unloaded into her. He withdrew with just as much care as he had entered her, his cock a drooping mess that still oozed the last of his load. He gave Karen another slap on her now bare backside one with barely any power or thought and wandered back down the hallway to the bedroom.

Mark had managed to slip back to the cover of safety before Peter had turned to walk off, he now peeked his head out slightly, Karen was still in the bathroom but now she sat on the edge of the bath directly facing Mark, that small smile spread on her lips again when Mark saw her watching him. She moved her hands up to her breasts lifting them gently, her smile turning to a smirk as Mark's eyes widened. Marks eyes followed her hands as they travelled down her stomach to her stocking clad legs, along the outside to the knees then slowly upwards on the inner thigh to her swollen labia and the matted dark hair above.

Karen's eyes never left Mark as one finger dipped between her labia, Peter's mess oozing out as her finger explored. Her index finger came out a sticky mess and easily found her clitoris, her legs shook as finger and hard nub met. Mark worked his cock slowly watching Karen play with herself, he ached to be in there with her to be the one whose finger played between her legs but he worried that anything rash like that would break the spell. Karen's hand rotated as her finger, stroked her clitoris and dipped back into her messy hole. Mark could hear the low moan rising over the sound of the shower, Karen's hand worked faster between her legs while her other hand gently played with one nipple then the other.

Mark's own hand was becoming a blur as he drew close to his own orgasm. The soft, deep moan that travelled from the bathroom pushed him over the edge, his hand froze as his hips shook and his cock spasmed in his grip shooting a thick ribbon of cum onto the wall. Karen smiled wider knowing that her young voyeur had orgasmed. She followed soon after, her left leg kicking out in its own free way as the rest of her body shook, one finger buried inside her while her pal pressed against the volcano that was her clitoris.

It was an awkward silence when Mark stepped out of the office and into the hallway, he was a bundle of nerves and sexual energy he was a little disappointed when Karen smiled at him and closed the bathroom door without saying a word, on the walk back to the bedroom he wondered what he or she could have said or what they could have done. Mark went to tip toes as he passed the main bedroom then stopped himself when he heard the heavy snoring from within, Peter passed out. Lying on the blow up bed on the floor, Mark stared up at the ceiling an uncertainty had crept in. How drunk had Karen been, was she even aware that he was really there or worse yet was it a vivid dream and none of it had happened. Sleep took him quickly these questions still in his troubled head the last question was the more troubling one, if it was all real how in the hell was he going to face Karen again?

12