Summoning the Rain Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mists were back, swirling around me, taking my body, pushing and coaxing me until I was on my hands and knees facing the holy man. Once more, the mist's gentle, arousing touch made me moan aloud. My breasts were even more sensitive in this position and the warm, rhythmic sucking and kneading sensations were unbelievable. Then, once more, I felt the gentle presence penetrate me, pushing slowly, growing thicker and taking me deeper with every thrust. What felt like a cool, slippery finger slid into my anus, making me squirm with the new sensation. This, too seemed to grow in girth and length with every push.

I was groaning and thrusting against this invisible but very substantial presence, realising that the mist had now stretched me wider even than my chosen man and that the pressure on my anus was now huge, too. But there was no pain at all, only unadulterated pleasure. I was so very ready to climax again, but every time I reached the edge, the pleasuring would stop, leaving me frustrated.

"Patience, my Dear." The holy man said. "It is preparing you and saving you for the Spirit. He will be here soon."

As I groaned once more, there was a flash of lightening and a rumble of thunder that shook the earth. A dark grey cloud descended on me, enveloped me. It felt at once cool and hot and it spoke in my mind. "You have done well, better than any I have chosen before. Let's see if you can please me just as well. Do you want me?"

"I will try my best, Rain Spirit." I said in my head. "I am aroused and needy for you."

The only reply I got was a rumble of apparent pleasure as the Spirit felt the obvious truth of my words. He rippled over my whole body, feeling me all over and the sensation was even better than being touched by the mists, his acolytes.

I was ready to scream, when I felt hot, wet sucking on my nipples while something squeezed my breasts in time with the suckling. The heat was just bearable, just short of painful but enhanced the sensations tenfold. The same scalding tugging teased my clit, then a massive, blazing shaft slid slowly into me, stretching me even further than the mists had done. I gasped and my heart beat so hard I thought it would jump out of my chest.

After a moment during which I did my best to relax, I felt another searing, hard penetration in my anus. Again, there was a pause, during which I concentrated on the wonderful sensations that the hot 'mouths' on my breasts and clit were evoking. Theses feelings were so arousing that I arched my back into the shafts that were penetrating me and the Spirit rumbled again, a sound like the purr of a large cat.

"Move for me," he said as he pulled back and thrust into me gently. I groaned and met his movements that soon became harder and faster, stretching me to my limits, ramming deeper into me with every moment. Sweat rolled off my body and when something that felt like teeth scraped over my nipples and my clit simultaneously, I came again with a scream that left my throat sore.

"You're mine." The Spirit said, taking me hard and fast.

"I'm yours," I replied, still meeting his movements.

"I want you to scream for me again." He demanded, as the 'mouths' bit and sucked on my nipples and clit even faster and harder. Both the shafts inside me seemed to expand still more, reaching deeper than I had ever been touched before and stretched wider than I thought possible. I was so sensitive now, that just that further stretching sensation was enough to make me come again, screaming for him.

That was when I realised that the hard wood of the table was no longer bruising my knees. I opened my eyes and gasped. The cloud that was the Spirit was carrying me away, immersed in its greyness. As I took a last look at the village, the first raindrops splashed onto the parched earth. My purpose as chosen one was fulfilled.

12