Sun Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ba'ith growled. His eyes were glued hungrily to the elf's exposed throat and his faced dived down to maul it. Within moments Arsha's skin was red from the exquisite punishment of the assassin's lips and teeth and goatee.

He thrust the hand that cupped Arsha's sac further back and the elf's balls rolled almost painfully when he pushed the soapy length of his fingers along the hard muscle that stretched between Arsha's sac and the puckered flesh of his anus. It tightened reflexively under the calloused tips.

"Push out baby." Ba'ith groaned a noise that sounded as though it came from an animal deep in his chest and it rumbled against Arsha's throat. He felt the tight puckered ring of muscle open slightly beneath his fingers and when the tip of the middle one slipped in, he sank it all the way to the knuckle.

Arsha threw his head back and hissed sharply. "Fucking hell Ba'ith! That HURTS!"

Ba'ith pumped his finger rhythmically and the elf swooned in his arms. "Push against me harder next time baby and it won't."

Arsha grimaced. "Ow…How embarrassing…"

Ba'ith pulled away slightly and caught Arsha's rolling eyes with his own. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Gods no!" Arsha gushed, and then closed his mouth abruptly. He threw Ba'ith a shy grin.

Ba'ith smiled and nuzzled his cheek. "Then give yourself to me Sun bird. Give all of yourself to me. Let me fuck you."

~Ten~

Arsha's eyebrows shot up and he smiled brightly. Yes, the very smile that he hated himself for every time he threw it. The one that said, 'I'm freaking out here but I'll try and hide it behind this overly bright smile."

He nodded. "Um..ok?"

Ba'ith's grin broadened until he couldn't hold back a chuckle of his own. He kissed the elf's ear lobe, nipped it playfully, and then he released him from his grasp. "Are you sure you want to do this? I don't mind waiting for you Arsha… although you'll probably have to give me a quick blow job, my back teeth are floating here."

Arsha shrugged bravely but he was relieved that he managed to resist throwing the dreaded 'bright smile' again. "Who wants to die a virgin?" He turned self consciously and braced himself against the cubicle wall and looked innocently over his shoulder, half laughing at himself. "Um, like this?"

Ba'ith chuckled and couldn't resist sliding his hands down Arsha's sides until he could trace the round jutting buttocks with his thumbs. "You really are a virgin, if you want to take it like that the first time."

He was glad that Ba'ith was behind him so he couldn't see the flaming red he just knew his cheeks were. "I'm tough."

"And I'm not a sadist. I want to fuck you," Ba'ith gave a firm thrust of his hips and slowly ground against the elf's firm buttocks, nestling his length in his crack to punctuate his desire, "I want to make you scream my name, but you aren't going to want to do that if your arse is bleeding."

"Ah, you have such a way with words." Arsha tried to hide his uneasiness behind the sarcastic roll of his eyes.

"True, but I speak louder with actions." Ba'ith's calloused palm closed around Arsha's shaft with just the right amount of pressure. He began to stroke it, sliding the silky skin over the bulging bumps and hardness underneath.

"Ugh, stop it!" Arsha gasped, his head dropped as though sapped of energy against Ba'ith's shoulder and for a moment, he briefly wondered if the assassin had struck him in such a way that rendered him unable to move. Then he realised that he had. Only he hadn't struck him to sap him of energy, he had stroked him, expertly, with long, slow movements that made his balls shoot up to the base of his dick and threaten to unload again.

Arsha moaned and pressed his arse against Ba'ith's groin, trying to get used to the feeling of having his cheeks wrapped around such a thick shaft and then he corrected himself. No, not 'a' thick shaft, 'the' thick shaft.

He tilted his face over his shoulder until he could look at Ba'ith's face and when their eyes met and held, he swooned deeper than he had yet.

The assassin's lips were contorted in a grimace that looked like intense pain. He was shuddering and shaking his head slowly. "Arsha, stop looking at me like that or I'm going to throw you on the floor right here and fuck your brains out."

Arsha's nose wrinkled but when he spoke, it was little more than a breathy moan. "Do it Ba'ith, I want you to fuck me."

A growl rumbled in the assassin's chest and before Arsha could blush, he found himself swept up against Ba'ith's towering body. His head was forced back by the force of bearded mouth and lips ravaging his throat.

Ba'ith half dropped, half threw them both onto Arsha's bed and he spooned his massive frame around the smaller elf, wrapping him in a blanket of writhing, hard, warm muscle while he kissed him.

Suddenly, the assassin froze and pulled back a small way so that he could look searchingly at the elf's beautiful, panting face. "Ah. I don't suppose you'd have any lubricant?"

Arsha's glazed eyes blinked slowly. "Well…no. I have never really had any need for it."

"Fuck." Ba'ith hissed and bit his lip with frustration.

"Do we need it?" Arsha squirmed against the assassin's chest until he was facing him and could kiss the massive pecs which were shaped like hard inverted tear drops of solid muscle. "Ye Gods you have great man-tits."

Ba'ith chuckled and ran his flat hand down the slender curve of Arsha's back until he could rub his tight round arse. "You dirty little elf!" He bent his head and growled playfully against Arsha's neck. "But…as much as I like dirty, I'm not going to touch you without lubricant. At least…" Ba'ith raised an eyebrow. "Not your first time."

Arsha looked at him intently to see if he was serious. "Why not? I'm kind of well, you know, mentally prepared for it now and … I don't want to stop because I have a habit of backing out."

The assassin smiled gently and stroked Arsha's ethereal locks back from his face. "If you back out before I manage to get some lubricant, then that's fine with me. I don't want you to do anything that you aren't completely comfortable with." He kissed Arsha's nose and smiled cheekily. "Beside, you give great head anyway. Wait here. I'll see what I can get hold of."

Arsha nodded and smiled, hiding his disappointment. He doubted he was going to enjoy making love much, at least, not the first time anyway. Hopefully it would just be uncomfortable to begin with and then turn into something mind blowing and fantastic. But regardless of his misgivings, he almost desperately wanted this…but more than that, he simply wanted the assassin. Ba'ith was all the 'mind blowing' and 'fantastic' he wanted or would ever need.

Ba'ith step from the bed and Arsha felt the small distance that opened between them keenly. He traced the numerous scars that laced the assassin's muscular frame with his eyes. Technically he had only known the human for an evening but he felt him so much deeper than that. He supposed that it must have been the amount of time that Ba'ith had spent at his bedside watching him during the season he had lain comatose.

"Did you talk to me?" Arsha lifted himself on an elbow and his long beautiful hair fell over and across his chest. Ba'ith looked at him sharply, clearly not understanding what he was talking about so he added, "You know, when I was unconscious and you used to sit with me…"

Ba'ith snorted and smiled. He dropped his chin to his chest and made a show of trying to pull his leathers the right side out. "Yes."

"What about?"

"Stuff." Ba'ith smiled at him and lifted an eyebrow. "I basically said anything that came to mind. I heard somewhere that it helps so I just said anything." Ba'ith's cheeks began to colour.

"Like what?" Arsha smiled, enjoying the fact that it seemed he had the upper hand and for once, it was the assassin who wasn't so sure of himself.

Ba'ith turned to look at the elf just in time to see his nose wrinkle. His breath caught in his throat. "Just … how beautiful you are." He clenched his jaw and quickly looked back to his leathers.

Arsha swallowed hard. "Is that all?"

The assassin shook his head and winked. "And how much I wanted to see your arse wrapped around my cock…"

Arsha gaped. "So here I was, prone and unaware, recovering from a near fatal injury and you were indulging in perverted thoughts about me?"

"No, just about your arse, and not all the time. The rest of the time I was wondering if you could cook." Ba'ith threw his head back and laughed at the Arsha's indignant expression. He leapt onto the bed and kissed the elf with the long lingering kisses that were fast becoming Arsha's favourites. "Don't go anywhere. I'll be back."

"I just may not be here when you do after that!" Arsha feigned offence.

"You better be or I'll hunt you down." Ba'ith raised an eyebrow and then he stopped abruptly. "What's that by the door?"

Arsha sat up and saw a small magenta coloured bottle encased in a fine net of gold thread. A purple lotus was beside it.

Ba'ith pulled the cork from the top and sniffed. A slow smile spread across his face. He looked like a meat eating predator and when he looked at Arsha, the elf swallowed hard and felt disturbingly a lot like prey.

"Lubricant." Ba'ith raised an eyebrow. "I love Neika."

Arsha swallowed hard. "How do you know she left it? It could be poison or something."

"Only Neika is corny enough to leave a purple lotus as her calling card. She must have brought it here discretely when we were …ah, otherwise occupied." Ba'ith returned to the bed and poured some of the oil into his palm. He stroked it seductively over his twitching cock letting his eyes rove hungrily along Arsha's body.

"That's odd - Neika being discreet, I mean. Um..." Arsha bit his lip and winced appreciatively at Ba'ith, mesmerized by his rhythmically pumping fist. "Not you stroking your …I mean… I don't think that's odd…"

"Oh?" Ba'ith inclined his head slightly, a sexy, lazy, half smile on his lips. "What do you think it is then?"

"Hot as hells … come here, I want some!" Arsha grinned.

"Don't worry, you're gonna get it alright." Ba'ith growled and reached for him. He flipped the elf roughly onto his stomach and pinned him to the mattress with his body, spreading his legs with his knees.

Arsha was about to protest but all of a sudden the thought fled to his balls and the slicked hand that was groping them. "Ohhhh… fuck!"

Ba'ith sank his teeth into the soft fleshy muscle between Arsha's shoulder and his neck, forcing him to hold still while he dragged his hand up and down the elf's straining cock. "Fuck my hand, Arsha."

The elf moaned and rolled his hips, stroking himself in Ba'ith's fist.

The human moved to sit on his haunches and lifted Arsha's small round butt into the air. He spread the soft but firm cheeks with his hand until he could see the beautiful, pouting, puckered circle of elfin anus. A low feral growl rumbled in the assassin's chest at the sight.

Arsha looked almost nervously over his shoulder but he couldn't say anything, all he could do was moan when Ba'ith's face dipped into his butt cleavage and he started to pump the elf's cock in time with the thrusts of his tongue.

Oiled fingers massaged Arsha's perineum and his cock began to drool uncontrollably. He felt his gut coil and an orgasm began to build seemingly from nowhere. He bit the pillow, trying to stifle his moans. The sensations were so intense that they frightened him a little but …fuck! It felt so breath takingly good.

"You like that baby…" Ba'ith's voice tickled his arse but all Arsha could do was groan and nod.

A finger replaced the assassin's tongue and he could feel it working his tunnel. Arsha's cock was drooling and suddenly Ba'ith's finger hit something deep inside him that sent an electric shock jolting through his body. His back arched and he flung his head back with neck braking intensity. A strangled sob tore from his throat. "Ohhh FUCK!"

Ba'ith smiled breathlessly. "Straddle me Arsha."

He gently bit the round softness of Arsha's arse cheek and then licked the slight indentation left by his teeth. He didn't thrust his fingers in and out of Arsha's impossibly tight hole this time. Instead, they slid over the walnut sized gland that he had massaged briefly through Arsha's perineum and now he rubbed it in gentle circles with the pads of his finger tips. The elf's cum dripped down over his sweet cock and Ba'ith caught it with his hand, smearing it over the flared magenta coloured head.

Arsha was trembling so violently that he could barely move. He sobbed and looked pleadingly at the assassin.

Ba'ith slid up beside him and dropped a kiss on the smooth skin of his shoulder. "Are you hurting?"

Arsha shook his head and then nodded desperately. "Yes! No! Gods, I'm cuming but I'm not climaxing! It's freaking me out."

The assassin smiled and lifted the elf so that he could straddle his lap. He slid his cock down Arsha's perineum, tracing the path his fingers had already forged until he felt the flared tip bump up against his calloused digits. He slid them out slowly and lined his cock up with the slightly gaping hole.

"Push out hard against my cock Arsha." He sucked Arsha's whimpers out of his mouth with a hungry kiss and replaced them with his tongue. "Push hard baby or it'll hurt more."

Arsha's head dropped back and he choked a strangled cry but his fingers gripped Ba'ith's shoulders almost painfully and single minded, he pushed down. "Fucking hell's godsdamned fucking arsehole!"

"I'll settle for your hot little arsehole…" Ba'ith grinned.

Arsha's impossibly tight bud burned as it stretched around the broad tip of Ba'ith's cock. "Ahhhhh fuck! Ba'ith, you fucking Bastard!"

Arsha's head rolled forward and he gripped the human's jaw and kissed him ravenously. He bit his bottom lip, sucked his top one, licked his teeth and lapped at his long tongue. He rolled his hips in small circles, slowly but surely working his arse over the end of the fat, steaming dick that he was determined to ride. He groaned into Ba'ith's mouth and slid his drooling cock against the assassin's stomach.

Ba'ith groaned and was shuddering uncontrollably. "Fuck, you're so small Arsha…Don't clench your muscles or you'll snap my cock off." He slid his hands over Arsha's butt and cupped them, unwilling to squeeze them in case he couldn't stop himself from slamming his shaft deep into the small elf's body.

"Fuck, help me you lazy prick!" The elf hissed.

"You're such an aggressive lover …" Ba'ith chuckled. "It turns me on."

"Just shut up and slam that cock into me!" Arsha twisted his fists in Ba'ith's hair and kissed him viciously. "You are driving me insane!"

The elf hadn't said that lightly either, he meant it. His mind was exploding with the sheer amount of new sensations it was trying to process. His cock was drooling cum but he wasn't climaxing. His arse felt as though it was on fire but all he wanted to do was feel that fat man meat pounding into him. He couldn't stop swearing and cursing and he wanted to either pull Ba'ith's hair or his own. He settled for Ba'ith's.

The assassin gripped his hips and hauled him down and then he leaned back so he could watch. "Fuck Arsha, you look so hot stretching around my cock."

He grinned at the elf writhing on the end of his dick, his soft butt squashed against his groin. He thrust up sharply to sink the last couple of inches home. "There in to the balls. Now ride me with that sweet little arse."

Arsha glared at him, his senses confused by the intense pleasure and pain that he felt. His nose wrinkled. "You are supposed to be fucking me."

"I've never been one to shirk duties." Ba'ith growled and flipped them both so that he was on top and Arsha wrapped his long lithe legs around his thick waist. "Gods Arsha. You are so fucking beautiful."

"Shut up and plough my arse." Arsha hissed and he bit the assassin's beautiful, hard juicy pecs.

Ba'ith smirked. "Oh, I'm going to."

He slowly pulled his cock out half way and then he slammed it back in with a loud, carnal grunt.

"Ah fuck!" Arsha gasped as a bolt of lightning shot through his body and his cock released another drool of cum on his stomach.

"There it is. There's your sweet spot." Ba'ith grinned.

He nipped the elf's slightly protruding collar bone, pulled out halfway and slammed viciously home again, forcing another drooling pulse to erupt from Arsha's cock. Their stomachs were slick with the stuff and the elf's dick rubbed deliciously against the assassin's hard body each time he slammed into him.

Arsha arched his back and howled out with an intoxicating mix of intense pleasure and pain. He could feel every ridge, every ripple, every bump and vein in Ba'ith's massive girth with the entire length of his rippling tunnel. He sobbed and dug his nails into the assassin's meaty back.

Ba'ith growled in his long, delicate ear. "Arsha, I need to fuck you hard. You ready baby?"

Arsha nodded frantically and held on.

Ba'ith nuzzled his arching throat and nipped his sensitive ears. His breath washed over him and he felt as though he could get drunk on it. He sobbed with the intensity of the climax building in the heated core of his sac and his cock twitched hungrily between their writhing bodies.

The human curled a massive arm under his back and hooked his heavy hand on the elf's slender shoulder. He slid his other hand down Arsha's side and under him until he could cup his buttock in his palm and then he lifted his hips slightly. He gave it a gentle squeeze and Arsha whimpered against him. The sound pushed him over the edge and his mind emptied of all thought and filled with pure want and sheer unadulterated need instead.

"I fucking love you, Arsha." Ba'ith growled but the words didn't register in his mind. His entire world shrank until it consisted of only one thing –the hot tunnel rippling around his tortured cock and the beautiful Sun bird wrapped around his torso.

Ba'ith roared and thrust with savage intensity into the squirming eager body beneath him. He grunted with exertion and pleasure each time his sac pounded against Arsha's stretched arse and the elf screamed and swore with delirious need, urging him on, to take him harder. The assassin did. He would never refuse Arsha anything he wanted.

"OH fuck!" The elf sobbed and his head sagged back on his neck. "I can't take much more Ba'ith."

The assassin released the death grip he had on Arsha's butt and fisted the elf's raging hard on. He tugged it ruthlessly, expertly, sliding the soft silky skin in symphony with his relentless hammering. "Cum for me Arsha."

Arsha cried out loud. His back arched and his whole body shuddered as he screamed his release. His face was turning red from lack of oxygen and his tunnel clenched and spasmed violently around Ba'ith's shaft, milking it.

Ba'ith had arrived at his own threshold a long time before and it was only sheer will power that had held him back from flooding the elf's arse with his hot seed the instant that the tiny pink bud had swallowed the head of his cock. He let Arsha's body drag him over the edge at last and he groaned with sheer animal lust as some primitive urge raced up his sac and forced him to shoot his steaming cum deep into the squirming, writhing bundle beneath him.

Arsha was sobbing uncontrollably. Tears streamed down his face and he sagged weakly in the assassin's arms. "I can't believe I waited one hundred and twenty seven years to do that! That was fucking fantastic!"

1...456789