Sun Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori tilted her head back looking at us from below. "I don't mean to interrupt, but can I have my wine now .... Sir? Can I have my wine?" I wasn't listening. "Kate, please let go of the cabana boy so he can give me my wine," she scolded. Kate opened her hand and I groaned slightly to the abrupt lack of touch. I was now completely erect.

I back stepped a bit and bent on one knee to hand Lori her wine. She sat up on her left elbow and took the glass with her right hand. "Oh, tip him. Girl, give the nice server his tip!" demanded Kate.

Both Lori and I looked over at her. "Are you serious?" asked Lori.

"What?" I said blankly.

"Tip him. I want to watch you tip him," Kate said in a much more serious tone.

"Kay-yate!" Lori begged.

"Loo-reeee," mimicked Kate in return with her head bouncing like a teenager trying to get her way. Kate's ponytail flipped back and forth behind her head. "Tip him. I wanna watch.... Now!... And throw me that lotion before I burn to a crisp." Kate was not to be denied her voyeurism.

I picked up the lotion from the grass and handed it over to Kate. I looked back at Lori. Lori looked at me. I halfway shrugged my shoulders like a kid admitting there was no way out of this and why not just do it. Lori giggled again.

She took a gulp of wine from her glass, "Get on both knees right here." She patted the grass next to her, between Kate's chair and her towel, "and hold this," as she extended out her glass to me. I took hold of her glass and shuffled my knees closer to where she patted the ground.

Lori looked over at Kate. Kate made a motion like "I'm waiting. Go on!" Lori looked straight ahead at my erection and reached out with both hands. One delicately cradled my balls from underneath while the other grabbed the base with her fist. She had much smaller hands than Kate, as Lori is somewhat petit in frame. My cock was just inches from her face, yet she made no attempt at a blowjob. She was content to just use her hands.

I heard a splurge sound from the bottle of lotion. As subtly as I could, I shifted my gaze over to Kate. She was massaging lotion into her beautiful breasts with both hands. Her fingers and thumbs occasionally pinching the nipples in unison. I couldn't see her eyes through her sunglasses, but I'm sure she was watching Lori's hands on my cock.

And Lori was doing a masterful job. The hand on my shaft had a wonderful motion to it. She would take it all the way to the top and off the tip. Then she'd compress the tip and just go up and down over the head for a few strokes before dropping her hand all the way back down to the base. From there she'd use her entire palm and go up and down from top to bottom, before concentrating on the head again. With the other hand, she played with my shaved balls. The balls started out hanging in the sack, however, as her ministrations continued they got tighter and closer to the shaft. From there her fingers trailed a bit farther under me with the tips caressing my anus and then back out to the balls. I widened my stance a bit to encourage her further. But she maintained this pattern for a few more minutes.

"I need some lotion on this boy," Lori said and Kate handed me the bottle, "and don't spill my wine."

Lori opened her hands, little fingers together, palms up. I squeezed a few drops in her palms. I figured she was going to use the lotion as lubricant on my penis. However, she applied the lotion directly to the inside of her breasts. Over my shoulder I heard Kate giggle into her wine glass.

"Come on! Straddle me!" Lori ordered. "Stick you cock right here." She lifted her breasts with her hands and pushed them together. Then she looked at me and waited. I slipped my penis up and in the crevice. She squeezed her breasts around my cock. It felt amazingly tight and slippery. It was a bit awkward but I started to swivel my hips up and down to make my penis piston in and out of her cleavage. I happily groaned in approval of the feeling. I still had Lori's wine glass in my hand.

I looked over at Kate for a minute. "Don't spill her wine," she responded to my look. Kate had one hand massaging a breast, the other between her spread thighs. Her middle finger was hooked deep inside her pussy. Her hand left her breast to pick up her wine glass for a brief sip. She quickly set it back down and immediately returned her fingers to her nipples.

My gaze went back down to Lori. She licked her lips.

"Thirsty?" I asked.

"Yes, please," she replied.

Without stopping my motion with my hips, I took her glass and placed it at her lips. She tilted her head back slightly while I tipped the wine glass. She sipped it.

I was getting close. Lori started playing with those puckered nipples and squeezing those breasts together even harder. That action put me over the edge.

"I'm cumming," I warned.

"And then your tip, Cabana Boy, will be complete," she seductively replied.

I made one final thrust upwards. The head of my penis peaked through the top of her cleavage. The first spurt of semen hit the bottom of her chin. I grunted and withdrew and thrust upwards again with another spurt. My legs were about to give out. My abdominal muscles were screaming. I forced my hips up one more time. The last of my cum dribbled out and down on Lori's breasts. I fell back. My butt rested on my heals. I held out Lori's wine glass. She took it from me before I collapsed on my towel to her left.

I lay there, half on the towel, half on the grass, spread-eagled, and tried to catch my breath. Between the sun and the sex, I didn't have the energy to do anything. My head was spinning a bit. I shaded my eyes and looked over to the women. Lori toweled off her chin and breasts. Kate was reclined in her chair. She took another sip of wine.

Lori asked, "Mind if I use your shower?"

"I think we are all going to need one here in a few minutes. Josh, honey, can you walk?" Kate kidded.

"Yeah. I'll be alive here shortly. Lori.... Uhm... thank you." I uttered. It was simple, but it was all I could think of at the moment.

"Your welcome, kind Sir," she answered as she played along. "But, Kate, are we really through with him? I think we might need some cabana boy type help inside, yes?"

"Absolutely. Girls first for the shower, though," Kate said as she rose from her chair. Her breasts swayed as she stood. Lori held a hand up for help. Kate pulled her to her feet.

"Come on, Josh," Lori laughed, "Your services are needed inside."

"Yes. Uhm... my bbq services or something else?" I teased. I was getting hungry among other things.

"Both," came in unison.

And with that, we grabbed the towels, the empty glasses and bottles, the shoes, and the clothes. The three of us wandered, naked, up onto the deck and into the house. Kate was first in the line. Lori was second. I followed them both. The anticipation of what was next had me almost hard again. We were all rather pink and bit sunburned.

12