Sunburned

Story Info
Staying inside isn't so bad.
3.7k words
4.03
62.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every once in a while, you find yourself in situations that test your moral strength and your character. Most times you make your choices and you do what you know is right. But then there may come a time when you decide that what's right, may not be what you really want, and you do what you know in your heart is wrong. Maybe even very wrong.

My wife Terry and I have been married for 5 years now. We have no children and have decided that kids just aren't what we want right now. We both have good jobs and are enjoying the freedom that couples with good incomes and few responsibilities can sometimes have. We have our vacation times at the same time and like to spend time just going to places and doing the things that bring us joy and relaxation. We have many friends and share time with them whenever possible.

First let me tell you about my wife. We were married, both of us at 20 years of age and live in a town just east of Los Angeles. Terry is 5'4" and about 110 pounds. She has natural blond hair, and a beautiful tanned complexion. A great body with 34 inch bust and a slim athletic waist. Her hips are slim as well. One her biggest complaints about herself is that her butt is too flat and lacks shape. I have always told her that she is fine and that I think she is fine just the way she is.

As for myself, I am 5'11" at 190 pounds. I have allowed myself to gain a bit of weight and I make the same promise to myself to do something about it every time I look in the mirror. But, I never do. I am an average looking man with brown hair and no real tan to speak of. In fact I burn like crazy if I am out in the sun more than 30 minutes and I avoid the outdoors whenever I can.

Terry is an office manager for a mid sized company here in LA and I am a partner in a construction company that builds homes. We do pretty good financially.

One couple that we have become friends with, is Mark and Kathy. Kathy works with Terry and Mark works as a plumber. They are both in their mid 20's with no kids, but according to Terry, they have plans to have as many as they can afford when the time is right.

Whenever we get together Terry and Kathy spend most of the time talking about the office and who did what and who needs to be fired this time. Just the typical gossip that you share with CO workers. Mark and I are friendly but we never really hit it off. I get tired of hearing about the last project that he worked on or the customer nightmare of the week. So Mark and I just spend the time watching our wives spending time with each other as friends.

Now I must admit, Kathy is a real stunner. F_ing gorgeous is the way I would have to describe her. She has dark brown hair with olive skin and a figure that belongs in some men's magazine. She is however totally modest about her body and never wears anything that might be considered as risque or for that matter even sexy. But you can tell she is damn near perfect under her clothes if you watch her long enough. Mark is a good looking guy with an average body, but who really cares about him, right?

Also I might add that Kathy is Terry's friend and pretty much tolerates me because of that. We are friendly, but she has always struck me as someone who could take or leave me when we are together.

Anyway, the story comes down to this.

Last summer, Terry and I had made reservations at one of the Las Vegas resorts for the weekend and Terry decided to ask Kathy and Mark to come along. We booked adjoining rooms and planned a weekend of gambling and playing that would take us away from the workplace and allow us to let go a little.

When we arrived, we drove up in separate cars, we checked in and found that our rooms were as expected. Very comfortable, spacious and comfortable. We had a doorway between the suites and we kept the doors open most of the time allowing us to visit as we wished.

Our first night there we went down to the buffet and enjoyed a great dinner and then went to the casino. One thing that Terry and Kathy liked the most were the slots. I like the blackjack tables and Mark seemed to spend most of his time shooting craps. We had agreed to meet up at the bar at 2am to see how the night was going and to check on each other. When the girls got there they were both pretty wasted from all the free drinks the casino provides, and both had lost the money they had allotted for the night. Mark had done well and was a bit toasted himself. I don't really drink too much and I was the most clear headed of the group. But I had still managed to lose big and was ready to quit for the night.

Up in our room Terry and Kathy said their goodnights and Mark and Kathy retired to their room shutting the door that separated our rooms as they left. Terry and I stayed up for a short while watching TV until Terry finally went to sleep. I turned off the TV and settled into bed. One thing about me and Vegas though. Whenever I'm there I just can't seem to sleep. So I stayed awake, in the dark of our room, listening to all of the noises that the city produces at night. I was just about to go to sleep when I heard the sounds from the next room. Kathy and Mark's room. It started out as a quiet giggling and soon became louder and clearer. I her moans and then muffled cries coming from the door. It was soon clear that Mark and Kathy were fucking. The thumping and bumping and the rhythm of their two bodies rocking the bed was loud and clear. I got up and went to the door and listened. I heard Kathy breathing and moaning. Mark would occasionally make a grunt and a moan of his own. Kathy finally let go with a squeal that had to be forced out of her by a powerful orgasm and I tried to imagine what it must be like to be inside of her when she was in such a state. Soon after the noise stopped and I returned to my own bed, with my sleeping wife at my side. Finally I feel asleep thinking of the events that I knew had taken place not 40 feet from where I lay.

The next morning we all got up about the same time, and after showers and dressing the door opened up and Mark and Kathy came bouncing into our room. We all went down for breakfast and talked about our day ahead.

Terry and Kathy were hoping to go shopping and return later and go for a swim in the resorts pool. Mark had plans to go to the sports book, and I was hoping to start early at recovering my losses from the night before. I agreed to meet Mark about 1pm and then we would find the girls. The way it turned out, the girls found us at noon and informed us that they were going to the pool and show off the new swim suits to the crowd that always gathered there. This surprised me, because as I said, Kathy never showed off anything but well covered curves under her modest clothes. I decided that this was an opportunity too good to pass up. So I told Mark that I thought it might be good to take a break from the cards and take a swim with our wives. He agreed and we all headed up to the rooms to change.

With the door shut, Terry went into the bath and soon came out wearing great looking black string bikini that was the smallest I had ever seen on her. My face must have shown my surprise because she said, "you like this one, wait tell you see Kathy's"

I was all eyes and ready for the show.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the shared door and when I opened it, Mark came in and announced that Kathy was afraid to go swimming in her new suit. Terry, with a click of her tongue, went next door to talk to Kathy. A few short minutes later Terry came in and was rummaging through her bags until she found what she was looking for.

Finally Terry and Kathy came into the room and announced that they were ready.

Kathy had on a yellow bikini that was just as small as Terry's, but she had put a shear wrap around her waist to try to be as modest as the suit would allow.

Let me tell you one thing. Kathy was ...... F_ing gorgeous, just like I said before. Her breasts were completely covered by the suite but it allowed their shape and size to be displayed in a glorious manner. Firm and wonderful. Even though she wore a wrap, her bottoms showed that she had a beautiful, perfect ass and hips that were made for gripping from the back. My mind wandered back to the night before and I wondered if that's the position that Mark had her in when she was cumming. I had to look away as I felt myself drawn to stare at crest of her thighs trying to see whatever she had hidden there.

We made our way down to the pool and Terry, Mark and I went right in. Kathy said that she just wanted some sun for a while. She settled down on a lounge chair and watched the three of us play in the pool. I wanted to see that suit get wet so bad..... but Kathy wouldn't get in the water.

After a short while a waiter showed up and started the drinks flowing. Terry climbed out and joined Kathy on the pool deck and settled into an afternoon of sun, rum and coke. Mark soon joined the girls as well. Like I said, I'm not a drinker but I do love to swim. My only trouble was that Las Vegas sunshine will cook you alive in half the time as LA sun. I was getting burned and had to retire to the room early.

About 7pm I was wondering what was taking the group so long to return when I heard the phone ring. It was Terry. It seems that Kathy had had way to much to drink down by the pool and Mark wasn't in much better shape. Terry asked me to come down and help to get them upstairs.

When I arrived at the pool Mark was protesting that he was fine and that he would take Kathy up to the room himself. I followed as Mark picked up the now passed out Kathy and proceeded to carry her to the room and to bed. Terry thought the whole thing was hilarious and told Mark that she couldn't wait to tell the others at work about Kathy and her diving board maneuver. I smiled and asked what she was talking about. Terry then told me that Kathy got so drunk that she got up on the diving board and pretended that she was going to dive. But instead, she fell into the pool and almost drowned until someone helped her to get out. One more rum and coke and she was out like a dead fish.

Mark took her into their room and said he would be right back. A few minutes later he returned and asked where we wanted to go next.

Terry reminded me that we had tickets to a show that night and that Kathy really wanted to see it. Mark said that she was out for the night and there was no way she would make it to anywhere. I mentioned that I had forgotten the show but that I was really not up to it either because of my sunburned back. Terry looked at me like I was breaking her heart. She got quiet and said that the day was ruined because of Kathy and me. I apologized and said that I would make it up to her. Mark was standing there with a thoughtful look and suggested that he and Terry go anyway. "If you don't mind my stealing your wife for the evening, that is" he asked. I said that I didn't mind as long as Terry had a good time. So, a short time later Terry was ready to go and Mark came into the room, shutting the dividing door behind him. He asked if Terry was ready to go, and she was. As they started to go Mark remembered that he had forgotten his wallet and went back into his room to get it. As he returned he swung the door shut and hurried out to catch up with Terry. I now found myself sitting on the bed, watching the TV and hoping my back would stop hurting. As I lay there the air conditioning turned on and I heard a slight creaking sound. I looked, and I noticed the dividing door was open about an inch. I got up and checked. Sure enough the door was locked, but had failed to close when Mark went through it the last time. I opened it further and peeked into Kathy and Marks room. There on the bed lay Kathy. She was still in her yellow bikini and laying on her side. I could see the roundness of her ass pointing at my vantage point. Damn, she looked great like that.

I stood for a while and then got worried. I said in a loud voice, "Kathy, your door is opened. Should I shut it?" No reply. Not even a flinch.

I waited for a few seconds and decided to move closer. "Kathy!" I called again. Finally I was right next to the bed and I was taking in this beautiful sight of Kathy as I had never seen her before. I reached down and shook her on the shoulder. No response. I then pulled her shoulder back toward me and she rolled over on her back. But still nothing but her steady breathing. I stepped back for a second and just looked at her form. Her breasts were magnificent. Her tummy was flat and her legs were smooth and flawless.

Remember at the start I said sometimes we do what's right, and sometimes we do what's wrong. This was going to be a time when I had to decide which.

I went back into my own room and left the divider door wide open. I checked our room door and made sure it was locked. I then returned to Kathy's room and latched the chain on her door as well. I turned and walked to the bed. "Kathy" I called. I reached down and again shook her shoulder. No movement from her. I moved my hand lower and patted her on the stomach. "Kathy, wake up" Nothing. I had to be sure so I took both of her shoulders and shook her hard enough to wake anyone, who could wake up, but nothing disturbed her sleep.

I stood for a moment more, then I reached down and very quickly, pulled the string that was tied into a bow on Kathy's left hip. I just untied the bow, nothing more. I then moved to the other side of the bed and untied the other bow. I moved to the foot of the bed and took each of Kathy's feet into my hands. I pushed them up. As I did this Kathy's legs slowly bent at the knees and doing so, started to spread open. Soon she was on her back, with her legs spread wide, and nothing but a small yellow cloth covering a part of her that I had never even dreamed I would ever see.

I reached up and slowly lowered the bikini out of the way. Her pussy came into view. I was instantly rock hard. My heart was beating like I had run a mile. Her pussy was fantastic. Her tuft of trimmed black hair covered her mons and her lips were shaved clean. With her legs spread as they were, her cunt was pulled open and the inner pinkness showed wet. I stood and stared at this beautiful pussy for almost 2 minutes before I remembered my digital camera. I ran to get it. The first shot I took was a close up of the open lips of Kathy's pretty pink pussy. And the second, third and, who knows how many. I knew at that point that I had to record all of her. Those tits. That perfect ass. I took one of her legs and lifted over the other, turning her over. Her leg fell to the bed and she suddenly lifted her knee up. I stood still for a moment and then moved to her side. Her little butt hole was clearly visible and he cheeks were pulled open from her position. I snapped several pictures. While on her stomach I moved up and untied the top of her bikini in the back. I stopped. I realized that I had this gorgeous woman spread wide open for my pleasure and I hadn't even touched anything but her foot and leg. I looked down at her puckered little hole and then reached down with one finger, I touched it. Soon I was groping her ass and pussy with both hands. Then with my mouth. I had never licked an ass hole before but now I can say that I have. I licked and sucked her ass and pussy for ever. Her cunt tasted better and felt better on my face than anything I had ever enjoyed before. I had thoroughly and completely examined, tasted, felt, photographed Kathy's pussy and ass that night and I was just getting around to her glorious tits.

I rolled Kathy onto her back, and as I did so her bikini top slipped off her ripe round breasts. I snapped more pictures. I examined each nipple sucking first one and then the other into my mouth. I licked and sucked her whole tit. First one then the other. More pictures.

I moved from beside Kathy and positioned her with her legs spread, and her arms up over her head. More pictures. Once again I stopped. I thought about it. I needed to fuck her. I needed to cum inside her as many times as I could. I moved to the foot of the bed and removed all of my clothes. My cock was hard and the tip was dripping precum. I moved between her legs and positioned myself at her pussy opening. Then I slowly pushed into her. Her cunt was wet and warm. She was tight and smooth as velvet inside. I sank into her and finally hit bottom. I felt it coming. I hadn't stroked even one time and I started to cum. Buried as deep as possible into Kathy's cunt I was cumming like a novice. I was so excited by the act, and the idea, that I came immediately. I laid down on top of Kathy. I tried to relax and regain my composure when I realized that this woman's naked tits were pressed into my chest. Her cum filled pussy still clenched my cock. I had licked her sweet ass hole not minutes before. In no time I was hard again and soon I was fucking Kathy like a man possessed. I fucked her four times that night. Each time I came in her wonderful cunt.

After taking some pictures of she and I with the timer, me inside of Kathy, and touching and sucking on her body, I knew that I had to stop. I went to the bath and got a wet wash cloth. I cleaned Kathy's pussy and ass. I replaced her bikini and I moved her back into a sleeping position on her side. I lastly leaned down and kissed her mouth. Thanking her for a night never to forget.

I returned to my room and slowly, and reluctantly, shut and locked the divider door between our rooms. I then showered and lay down to wait for my wife and Mark.

The next day at breakfast when Kathy sat down at the table she smiled and apologized for "being so dumb yesterday" adding "I never drink like that and I know I cant handle it. Sorry."

And that was it. No questions no concerns, nothing.

About 2 weeks ago Terry announced that Kathy and Mark were pregnant. She said it was unexpected, but that they were very happy. She told me never to repeat it, but that Kathy had told her that she had decided to stop taking the pill about a month before the Vegas trip and that they had been using condoms ever since. "Why did she stop using the pill?" I asked suddenly worried. "She can't take the pill, it messes up her period cycle. So they used condoms and jelly. But apparently one must have leaked or something. Anyway they are going to have a baby now. I cant wait to see it," she added.

I keep going back to the pictures of Kathy that I took that night. I find myself wanting to have her again. Now that she is pregnant I will have to wait. I hope the kid doesn't look too much like me when it comes out. Who knows. Maybe Terry will want a baby soon too.