Sunday Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet it taste good," Ted said her watching her enjoy sucking dick, she licked and nibbled the shaft of Fred's growing member. He wouldn't mind getting in a few licks himself, that was if Tyler and Fred wanted to let him. He wasn't going to be pushy about it.

Patti closed her eyes and sucked the head of Fred's cock into her mouth, in and out she sucked him.

"Shit, she is good." Fred gasped when she reached down and stroked his balls, in and out she took his cock. She really seemed to enjoy what she was doing. "Suck me," he whispered, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. He had forgotten how it felt to have a mouth on his dick. It had been years since he had had a blow job. "Fuck!" Fred groaned when she flicked the tip of her tongue across the sensitive head of his dick. He didn't want to cum, not yet.

Fred fucked in and out of her mouth like a teen-age boy getting his first blow job. It had been so long since he had one he felt like a virgin. "Suck my dick," he groaned loudly.

Back and forth she sucked those three hard, throbbing cocks. She could hear their moans of pleasure, she loved the feeling of being on her knees in front of them. She had to admit she was getting a bit tired, and she did need a dick in her pussy. Her pussy was soaked, her nipples were hard and needed some attention.

Ted saw that she was getting tired, he knew how much she loved to play but right now he wanted to watch her get fucked. "Up on the bed side ways," Ted told her helping her to her feet.

"On your hands and knees". Ted told her helping her onto the bed. She got on the bed where she knew she could have someone behind her and someone in front of her.

Ted walked over to the cabinet and took out a blindfold, walking over to her he slipped it on her, making sure she couldn't see anything. He knew she loved when he blind folded her. Ted hadn't liked blind folding her at first but then he saw how turned on and hot it made her.

On her hands and knees, with the blind fold on she waited to see when would happen next.

Fred watched in amazement, he had seen porn movies like this but had never known anyone who really liked these kinds of things.

'SMACK!' Patti felt the sting of getting her ass slapped, glancing around behind her she wondered who was smacking her ass. There it was again a "SMACK!" and then a hand rubbing over her pussy.

Ted leaned over her back and whispered in her ear, "You like getting smacked slut?" he asked smacking her harder. Leaving a red hand print on her ass. He heard her gasp and moan, hoping he hadn't hurt her.

"Hmmm? Like getting your ass spanked?" he asked her gently caressing her ass, slipping his hand down between her pussy lips.

"Yes,"

"Yes, what?" Ted asked her, knowing she loved to play these kinds of games.

"Yes sir," she whispered, trying to push against his hand.

"Naughty slut, not yet." Ted told her backing away from her.

Tyler and Fred just watched while her husband teased and spanked her ass, stroking themselves.

Ted smack her again, each time he slapped her she jumped, she loved to feel the sting knowing she would have red marks on her ass later.

Ted spread her legs wider apart, he could see her tight, wet pussy and her ass. "So wet," he said rubbing his fingers up and down her pussy. She pushed back against his hand, he spread her pussy open. "She has the best pussy..." he told Fred, "wet and tight."

Ted motioned for Tyler to get up on the bed behind her.

Tyler got behind her on the bed and stroked his throbbing dick, wanting to fuck her hard.

Patti felt someone get on the bed behind her, she had no idea who it was. She felt fingers rubbing across her wet, tight hole, felt one then two fingers slip inside of her pussy.

"Ummm," she moaned loudly, she needed to get fucked so bad.

"Sshhh, not a sound," Ted ordered her.

Tyler rubbed his rock hard dick across her slit, finally after several long minutes he pushed the head of his cock inside of her. He groaned at the feeling of how tight her pussy was around him. Pulling out, he pushed inside of her deeper each time. He felt her

pussy open up the deeper he went. He could hear her deep ragged breathing.

Fred stood there and watched Tyler fucking into her, harder and deeper, he heard her moans of pleasure.

Ted moved around in front of her and getting on the bed in front of her. He looked down at her and guided his cock into her mouth. "Suck my dick," he told her fucking her mouth. He saw the expression on her face when she felt Tyler's cock enter her tight hole. He put his hands in her hair watching his friend slowly fill his wife's pussy with cock. "Like black cock in your pussy?"

All Patti could do was nod her head and continue sucking Ted's throbbing cock, she could taste precum.

Fred stood back and watched Tyler's cock open that pink pussy, watched while he pushed his cock inside her to the hilt. He watched Tyler's cock slide into her hole, it made his dick throb. He wanted to get some of her tight pussy before it was over with.

Joining Ted on the other end of the bed he stroked himself. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of sex all around him. He could hear her sucking on Ted's cock, the sounds of Tyler's hips slapping against her ass while he fucked her.

Taking a chance Ted reached over and touched Fred's cock.

Fred opened his eyes and just looked at Ted, he had never let a man touch him before. He knew he should pull away, but he didn't. He watched while Ted gently grasped his cock and stroked him.

"Nice cock Fred,"

"Ummm, thanks..." Fred stammered not sure what to say or do, should he pull away or just let Ted continue stroking him. He had to admit it did feel good. He watched Patti taking Ted's throbbing member as deep as she could. "Yeah..." he whispered when Ted rubbed his hand over the head of his precum covered dick.

"Don't tell anyone but I like cock too." Ted admitted to Fred pushing his dick into his wife's mouth. "I love to suck cock once in awhile, just something different."

Fred didn't know what to say to his friend's admission that he liked sucking cock. Oh sure Fred had watched gay porn of two guys sucking each other off, some of it had even turned him on. Watching those men sucking dick and moaning and groaning, watching them take cum down their throats.

Ted let go of Fred's cock, bringing his precum covered fingers to his wife's mouth he pushed them into her mouth. Just giving her a little taste he took his hand away and licked the rest himself. Damn, precum tasted so good, he thought swallowing Fred's juices.

Patti was in heaven a cock in her mouth and a cock in her pussy, she felt Ted holding her head while he fucked her mouth. The more turned on she got the harder she sucked her husbands cock. Moaning around the cock in her mouth she loved it.

"Such good pussy," Tyler moaned fucking into her, grabbing her hips he took his time.

"Fuck her Tyler, make her feel it."

"Oh she will." Tyler said fucking her harder, "I would love to have her tight ass."

"Maybe someday," Ted said liking the thought of watching his wife getting her ass fucked.

"Ahh, yeah suck my cock," Ted told her fucking into her mouth, "she is such a slut-wife."

"Be my guest," he told Fred letting his cock slip from her mouth.

Fred grasped his throbbing dick and fed it to her, pushing it into her hot, wet mouth.

Patti sucked it, in and out she took Fred's cock, he grabbed her hair and held her down fucking into her mouth.

"Why would you want other people sucking your dick when you have a wife with a mouth like this?" Fred asked loving the way she was taking his cock down her throat.

"I know my wife has the most talented mouth I have ever felt, but we do like to spice things up once in awhile." Ted admitted watching her taking that black cock in her mouth.

Moaning around Fred's cock in her mouth she felt Tyler pounding her pussy, she had to reach under herself and rub her clit. She was ready to explode, she needed to cum so bad. Rubbing herself hard and fast she was right on the edge.

Ted watched her rubbing her pussy, right now this was about her satisfying the three of them, he would take care of her later. Reaching down he pulled her hand away, "Nope, you can't cum."

Sighing she continued to get fucked hard in her pussy and in her mouth, she could hear the moans and gasps of Tyler and Fred while they fucked her.

" Yeah I love fucking her pussy," Tyler groaned, holding her tightly by her hips, pounding into her deeply.

Patti let Fred's cock slip from her mouth, she moaned and grabbed the sheets, loving the feel of Tyler's cock in her pussy. "Oohh fuck me, fuck me hard!" she said loudly, she was close to her climax, hopefully one of many. "slam that pussy, make me cum!"

Ted watched his wife getting fucked by Tyler's big black dick, he loved to watch her enjoying herself, he liked to watch her cum from other men fucking her.

Patti took Fred's cock back into her mouth, "Mmmmmm," she moaned feeling Fred fucking her mouth. Pushing back against Tyler she felt him slap her ass, one,two, three times. She knew she was going to have hand prints when they were done.

"Damn if she can't suck a dick," Fred groaned holding her head and fucking into her mouth, he couldn't stop. "Suck me, fuck..."

"You want her pussy?"

"Hell yeah," Fred said wanting to feel the inside of her tight pussy.

Tyler sighed and pulled out of her tight hole, "Damn, tight pussy."

Fred pulled his cock from her mouth, he moved around to the end of the bed and he got on the bed behind her. "You want my cock?"

"Yes, fuck me." she almost begged him, she needed dick inside of her.

Fred positioned himself behind her and without any hesitation he slid his dick inside of her. "Damn, she is tight," he moaned pushing inside of her deeper, she was sopping wet. He could feel her pussy juices, feel the tight grip her pussy had around his cock.

Tyler moved up where Ted stood stroking himself, he rubbed his black cock across her lips. Letting her get a taste of her pussy juices and his precum on his dick. "Suck me,"

Patti did as she was told, gasping for air she took Tyler back into her mouth. Gagging on his cock she sucked him.

"My slut just loves sucking cock," Ted said watching while she got pounded in her mouth and her pussy. His cock was throbbing, he had to stroke himself. He didn't want to cum, not yet. He wanted to watch Tyler and Fred cumming all over her.

"Uugghhh, can't hold back, aahhh, gonna cum..." Fred gasped, holding her by her hips and fucking into her hole. He pounded her hard and deep, felt her tight pussy around his shaft.

"Don't cum inside of her, that's mine," Ted said wanting to watch cum shoot out of those

black dicks all over his wife's back and ass. He saw that she was loving it, getting pounded in her tight pussy and her mouth.

"Fuck!" Tyler groaned feeling that point of no return, fucking into her mouth holding her

hair tight in his hands he made her gag on his cock.

Patti was very horny but getting tired, she needed a break. Sucking Tyler's member like she had never had one before she wanted to make him cum. She had to admit Fred's cock did feel good fucking into her deep.

"Do it, pull out of her and cum on her back and ass," Ted told them, watching both men pull out of he and move around to the side of the bed.

"Gonna cum, fuck...aagghhh..." Fred groaned loudly stroking himself, when he let go spurt after spurt of cum shot out of his dick. "Yeah!!" he moaned watching his cum cover her back.

"Damn! Yeah, take my cum." Tyler told her cumming all over her ass, stroking himself he got out every drop.

Gasping Patti took off the blind fold, "Oh my God," she looked at all three of them.

"Lick them clean." Ted told her, he watched his wife reach for Fred's cock.

"Mmm," she whispers, taking Fred's cock into her mouth, she licked him clean, taking her time. Savoring the taste of his cum. "Come here," she says motioning to Tyler. Breathing heavy she cleaned Tyler's cock.

Ted still stroked his throbbing cock, he hadn't cum. As much as he wanted to he had wanted to see his sweet horny wife get pounded by his two black friends. He wasn't worried about not cumming, he knew she would satisfy him later.

"Damn, that was great," Fred commented picking his clothes up from the floor. "You're right she is good."

"She is ALWAYS good," Tyler said sitting down on the side of the bed.

"You alright honey?" Ted asked her, when she fell face down on the bed, breathing heavily.

"Uh-huh..." she whispered, trying to recover from getting fucked so good.

"Well guys I think you have worn her out," Ted said with a chuckle.

"I don't know about that, I'm still breathing..." she said with a smile.

"Well this was great, I had a great time." Tyler said, "we'll have to come over for the races more often."

"You both are welcome any time," Ted said, hoping next time to get some of those black cocks for himself.

Fred quickly got dressed, suddenly embarrassed to be naked in front of his neighbors.

"I enjoyed myself, but I need to be getting home." Tyler said also getting dressed.

"I enjoyed it too believe me." Patti said turning over on her back.

"Let me get dressed and I'll see you both out," Ted said getting up and slipping into his sweat pants.

"Oh don't bother, we can see our way out," Fred said suddenly anxious to get home and take a shower.

"Well if you're sure."

Tyler winked at Patti "you take care of my man Ted here," he said walking toward the stairs.

"Oh you know I will," Patti said with a smile, thinking she had enjoyed Tyler and Fred she really wanted her husband to fuck her. She liked playing with other people but she would never get tired of making sweet love with her husband.

"Well see you all later," Fred said following Tyler to the stairs.

"Bye come back," Patti said when Fred and Tyler went up the stairs.

"Take care guys," Ted called when they went up the stairs.

A few seconds later they heard the front door shut behind them. "So how was it?" Ted asked her leaning over and kissing her.

"It was good," she said looking up at him.

"Just good?"

"Yeah, it was good but I want you..."

"Oh you will have me," he said reaching for her hand helping her up off of the bed and leading her to the bathroom. He was still super horny and needed to make love with his wife.

A few minutes later...

Patti and Ted stood under the hot running water of the shower off of the playroom.

She reached for the soap, soaping up a rag she slowly ran it over Ted's chest, teasing his

nipples. Rinsing the soap she stood up on tip toe and licked his nipples one after the other.

"Mmmm," Ted groaned when she flicked her tongue across his nipples, "fuck baby,"

She gently bit his nipples, not to hurt but to tease him, "Did you like watching your wife-slut get fucked by two black men?" she asked glancing up at him.

"I loved it," he said reaching down and caressing her tits, pinching her hard nipples.

"Got me so hot and turned on watching you taking those cocks in your mouth and pussy."

"Maybe if I'm a really good girl," she said looking at him, "you'll let one fuck me in my pussy and one in my ass?"

"Of course baby, anything you want." he told her watching her run the soapy rag down his chest.

Patti gently washed him off and rinsed the soap from his body. Not saying a word she washed his cock and balls being very gentle. Stroking his hardening cock. "Ummm, cock." she whispered rinsing the soap away.

Ted turned around and she washed his back, taking her time licking and kissing her way down his back after rinsing the soap off. "Oh this feels so good honey," he loved when she would take care of him like this. He knew when she was finished he would pamper her to no end.

"Ahhh yeah," he moaned when she washed his ass, teasing him, spreading his ass cheeks.

Not saying a word she rinsed the rest of the soap away and went to her knees, "Ummm," she whispered, slowly licking his ass, teasing his hole. She felt him jerk with what she was doing to him.

Patti continued to lick and tease his ass hole, gently flicking her tongue all over it. Making sure his hole was nice and wet she rubbed her wet finger over it.

Ted was in heaven, he loved when she got in these moods, where she just wanted to please him. She didn't worry about being satisfied herself, she wanted to make him happy.

Sighing he felt her gently and slowly push her finger just inside his ass hole, "Fuck me," he groaned, damn it that felt good. He didn't like ass play all of the time but once in awhile he enjoyed it. "Yeah baby, fuck my ass," Reaching for his cock he stroked himself, his cock was rock hard and throbbing.

Reaching under him she caressed his balls, wanting to get him hot and turned on.

In and out she slowly and gently fucked his ass hole, hearing his moans of pleasure.

She liked knowing she could please him, it was her main goal in life to take care of him and to satisfy him. She did her best to do both.

Patti continued to fuck his ass and stroke his balls, finally letting her fingers slip from his ass she gave his ass hole one last lick.

"God, that was feeling so good," he told her turning around, she looked up at him.

"suck me, I need your mouth on my cock."

"My pleasure," she whispered stroking his cock, seeing a drop of precum on the head of his cock she leaned in and licked it, savoring the taste of it in her mouth. "Mmm..."

"Honey, please I need you," he was almost begging her, she was being a tease and taking her time.

Not saying a word she flicked her tongue across the head of his cock, she heard him groan loudly.

"More," he whispered looking down and watching her, teasing him, "take my dick in your mouth," he said putting his hands on her head and pushing his member into her mouth.

Opening her wet, mouth she took her husbands hard cock, sucking him she took her time. The more excited he got the tighter he held her head between his hands. He knew this was one thing that drove her wild, made her hot, holding her head in his hands while she sucked him.

"Yesss," he said through clenched teeth, she took his cock all the way. "Do it honey, suck the cum from my balls," he moaned fucking into her mouth.

Patti reached up and held onto his waist to keep from losing her balance, she loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth.

"Ahhh, yeah suck me," he said looking down at her, watching his cock going into her mouth. God he loved her so much, he needed to cum so bad. Thinking back to earlier he could still see her taking Tyler's cock in her pussy and Fred's in her mouth. He had been surprised he hadn't blown his load right there and then. It took everything for him not to cum.

Ted had wanted to watch her with his two friends, wanted to see her take those two black cocks one in her mouth and one in her pussy. Just something about watching that black cock opening her pussy and her mouth, got him so excited.

Patti sucked Ted's rock hard cock, in and out she took him, wanting to feel him filling her

mouth with his cum. She wanted to taste it and swallow it.

"Don't stop, oh please don't stop," he begged her, he was right at the point of cumming. His cock and balls felt like they were on fire, just a little more and he would fill his wife's mouth with cum.

Struggling to breathe she felt him holding her down on his cock, in and out he fucked her mouth. She was so turned on and her pussy was so wet.

"Fuck baby, now!!" Ted groaned forcing his cock deep into her mouth, "ahhh, fuck cumminng!!" he moaned feeling his cum shoot out of his cock and down her throat. "swallow it, take it."

Gulping and swallowing Patti took Ted's seed down her throat, holding on to him she took every drop.