Sunday Scholarship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thereweresome difficult moments. Rosemary's old roommate, Betty Thompson, called the store constantly, asking for me to deliver prescriptions, all of the messages being intercepted by Rosie. Finally, Betty began dropping by the store for overlong, flirtatious conversations. Her phenomenal body, usually outfitted in skin-tight dresses and extremely high heels, usually brought everything to a standstill on the floor. As she pranced out one day, even the owner, Bob, stopped filling prescriptions and put his arm over my shoulder to say, "By God, Glen, if you don't fuck that broad, I'll feel compelled to, just out of principle!"

"But, my girlfriend'd kill me!" I said, maintaining my subterfuge with Rosemary.

"Yeah, but what a way to go!" he nearly drooled.

In a few days she'd returned, asked Bob if I were around, and he'd directed her to a remote aisle at the end of the store where I was pricing some goods to be shelved. The first indication that she was there were her two hands over my eyes as I knelt on the floor. "Mmmm, I've finally got you just where I want you!" she purred, then removed her hands. I spun around on my knees and looked straight at the gap in her split skirt, which she'd opened to reveal her luscious, naked crotch, covered with her auburn bush. "Smell me, baby?" she cooed, temptingly, as her long red nails combed upward through her kinky batch. "Dontcha' want some?"

Before I could respond with anything except a groan, I saw Rosemary standing at the end of the aisle with her hands on her hips, pushing open her lab coat and showing her clothed curves. The garment's collar was turned up, her eyes flashed with angry feminine possession, and her pose looked life threatening. Though several inches shorter than her old college roommate, she looked ten feet tall, much like Gary Cooper in the old movie,High Noon. "May I speak with you for a moment, Ms. Thompson?" she asked. It wasn't really a question. It was an order, and Betty turned to walk toward her old acquaintance. By the time she'd reached her, Rosemary had gripped her by the elbow and was giving her the "hurry up" maneuver, a standard physical move that policemen use when persuading a malefactor to move more quickly. They both disappeared through the swinging doors behind the main counter, then into the backroom, equipped with a closed door, the lock on which I heard click. Bob looked up from his drug-purveying duties and asked me a soundless question with his eyebrows. I shrugged my shoulders in response, indicating ignorance and my best shot at innocence. Just then I heard the ruckus begin behind the locked door of the back room. It was a slow afternoon, and I was just keeping myself busy, so I sneaked into the back to better listen to what I assumed was a heated conversation.

"You leave him alone, Betty!" screamed the muffled voice of Rosemary.

"Why? If I know you, you're probably not fuckin' him!" shouted Betty.

"That's beside the point! He's sweet! He's clean! He's good! You wanna fuck somebody, you've got thousands of studs in this college town!"

"But, I wantthisone, Rosie. By the way...how's Ralph?" asked Betty in a lewd, cunning way. Ralph was Rosemary's husband.

"You cunt! You know exactly how he is! I'm surprised he hasn't knocked you up by now!"

"Oh, hasn't he told you? You must know that he shoots blanks!" responded Betty. "Yeah! He told me he got clipped years ago...after you became such a controlling bitch!"

All I could hear from then on were angry female screams and grunts...and an occasional shriek as thumps were heard. I was afraid to alert Bob to what I thought was going on, but it didn't last long. Just before the door unlocked and opened, I heard Rosemary yell, "You touch him one more time and I'llkillyou!" Then the door flew open and Betty emerged, crying – the top of her dress torn – as she tried to walk with one broken high heel. "Out the back door!" Rosemary growled through gritted teeth, hustling the tall beauty out of rear of the store where we kept the delivery vehicle. I stood, speechless, to the side and Rosemary looked at me, frothing with anger, her eyes filled with murderous, animal rage. "Yea-ahh!?" she uttered, not really seeing who I was. "Whattayouwant?" she asked, running upstairs to her office. I'd never seen her more in need of a warm, comforting hug.

An hour later it was as if nothing had happened. Rosemary emerged, newly made up and in a fresh lab coat, and huddled with boss Bob for a while as the pharmacist's shift changed before he went home. After we'd closed that night we shared a single, solitary kiss at the top of the stairs and she said, "Hope you didn't have anything planned for the evening, since it's Saturday, 'cause I wanna stay with you tonight. I'll leave my car here...in back...pick it up tomorrow, maybe. C'mon...let's go." As we drove to my place she sat close to me clutching my upper arm with one hand and stroking my inner thigh with the other. "Sorry I yelled at you after Betty left," she apologized. "I saw red and when I'm like that I can't control my temper."

I didn't respond verbally, but decided to shut up and do whatever Rosemary wanted. She obviously needed some strokes. I got my mail from the box in the lobby and we mounted the stairs.

Inside the apartment she said, "No lights, okay? The moonlight's beautiful and, if I see myself in a mirror, I'm liable to get crazy again. Just hold me...please, honey...", and she pressed herself fully against me. We stood, embracing and swaying to some inner pulsing beat, for two or three minutes, until she pulled slightly away, undressing herself. There seemed no reason to speak. Our nude bodies understood what was needed, so much so that we didn't even get to the bedroom. Instead, I sat back on my ratty old couch in front of the fireplace, whereupon she straddled my thighs and began licking me. She began at my ears, working down my neck, to my clavicle, where she interrupted her progress to murmur, "Jeezus, I love your chest. When I feel you pressing down against me I feel like I'm being had by God!" Then she began nibbling and kissing me all over my torso. I felt almost embarrassed, since I was showing her so little attention. She didn't mind, apparently. She was doing this for herself as much as me...and I allowed it. I let her lick and suck at my flesh voraciously as she mewled in her throat like a woman possessed. I closed my eyes and lay my head back as she worked on me with her mouth. It was years later 'til I found any other woman who would come close to the sensations Rosemary awoke in me that Saturday night.

We slept little. I've forgotten how many times we made love. Idorecall that it was mostly straight, missionary-position sex, with me filling her many times with my youthful seed. In the morning she awakened me with a cup of coffee and my previous day's mail. As I sipped the hot liquid, she knelt next to me in my old bathrobe and presented me with a long envelope. In the upper left-hand corner it read, "Selective Service Administration." Inside, the text began with "Greetings," and went on to advise me that 30 days hence I was to report to the Induction Center for two years of military service.

"Why didn't you tell me you'd had your pre-induction physical?" she asked.

"Didn't seem important," I responded.

"Important?" she gasped, incredulously. "Did you hear what happened last month in Vietnam? The North Vietnamese massacred our guys in a place I've forgotten the name of! It's 1967, Glen! You're not in med school yet and the war's getting worse!" She got off the bed and growled, "No! No! Not you!" She spun around and jumped back on the bed. "Go to Canada! McGill University has a great med school! I'll take a vacation and come with you to help you get situated! Please!"

I thought she was being hysterical. Naively, I said, "It's just two years. I'll be okay! I speak French and German, and 'll attend service schools. They'll probably send me to Europe!" My idealistic solution wasn't very convincing but, after a while, she stopped bitching at me and we resumed our marathon fucking session that we'd begun the previous night. That lasted into the evening, at which point I drove her to the store to pick up her car. She wept on my shoulder before we parted on Sunday evening, an emotional prologue to what occurred nightly for the next month, during which time Rosemary hardly left my side.

Part 5

Though very naïve, I made the most of my time as an Army draftee. After Basic Training I qualified as a medic at Ft. Sam Houston, then was accepted at Ft. Gordon's aviation electronics school, as well as putting in a short stint at Ft. Benning to qualify as a parachutist. Then, orders came through for First Cavalry (Airmobile) duty in Pleiku, Vietnam. For some reason, though, the day before I was to ship out, new orders were cut that assigned me to West Germany, part of a chopper support unit for the Seventh Army. It was during my early hitch in the States that Rosemary confessed her undying love for me in one of her almost daily letters. I was the only GI I knew who had a girlfriend who was fifteen years older than he, and I got the uncomfortable feeling that plans were being made for me – in my absence – back on the home front.

Europe was a breeze. Rank came easily, as I was attached to an intelligence unit, and did little more than fly across the Continent with a document pouch marked "Secret." Then, after attending a two-week survival course with a Special Forces unit outside Munich, I received new orders, once again to report to Pleiku, Vietnam. On arriving there, my cushy military career came to an end. Though with only nine months remaining in the service, I found myself in the challenging position of being a Crew Chief in a chopper intelligence company that served as bait for enemy snipers between the Central Highlands and the Cambodian border. My earlier naïve assumptions about the military were then eliminated, especially after the Tet Offensive. My new-found experience with sheer terror and restless dreams of the high probability of my own death took their place.

But, as with all things unpleasant, they end, or people die, or both. I returned with a chest full of medals and the home front had changed drastically. The university town in which I'd grown up had become cynical and angry...or that's what my eyes told me. I called the store when arriving in town on a Saturday evening, with Arlene answering the phone, and told her I'd catch a bus to see them. Rosemary was out on a break, but boss Bob picked up enthusiastically and treated me over the phone as if I were a conquering hero.

And that's how I was treated when I walked in. I saw Rosemary duck into the back room, probably to freshen her makeup, as the other women ran to hug me. Bob pumped my hand eagerly as his employees cooed and raved. Then Rosemary emerged, walking stiffly to where I stood while carrying her purse. The others stepped back as she reached me, calmly turned down the collar on her lab coat, and climbed my frame as if we were alone. I lifted her off her feet and she buried her face in my neck, whispering, "I love you so much, big boy."

"Take our Sergeant out, get 'im drunk and feed 'im dinner, Rosie!" called Bob who'd gone behind the prescription counter, "On me!"

We left immediately, with me tossing my duffel bag in Rosemary's trunk...next to a small suitcase of hers. She was in a black, sleeveless cotton shift that showed her smooth white arms and shoulders. Her full, muscular calves made me hard, just looking at them as she drove. For some reason I was tongue-tied, so I just let her prattle on. "You look wonderful...in your uniform. You've put on weight?"

"Mmm, 'bout 15-20 pounds," I ventured, shyly. It'd been over a year since I'd spoken with an American woman, and I was virtually tongue-tied.

"You wrote that you'd applied at Johns Hopkins med school. Did they accept you?"

"Yeah. I go to Baltimore in two weeks."

"Mmm. I was out when you called. When I heard you were coming, I ran home and grabbed a few things. Hope you don't mind, but I reserved a small suite at the Bay Front Hotel, thinking you'd want to re-enter slowly."

"Fine," I said, almost under my breath. "Thanks. Uhh, can we stop at a liquor store? I wanna get some Scotch."

"Sure," she said, and soon pulled into a parking lot. When I returned, I broke the seal on the bottle and took a long pull of the burning liquid, with the container still wrapped in a paper bag.

"You didn't drink...before," she said, quietly.

"Nope," I admitted. Not much was said after that, until we'd registered at the hotel and gotten to the room.

Tossing my duffel in a corner, I threw my cap on the bed, loosened my tie, and poured four fingers of booze into a tumbler as Rosemary opened the sliding door that fronted the bayside veranda. "Wanta come outside? It's awfully nice."

I followed her out and filled my lungs with the clean, North American sea air. Gone were the odors of rotting jungle, the blistering heat, the sing-song din of Vietnamese musicians badly imitating American pop tunes, thethwop thwop thwopof chopper blades...and the anticipation of sudden death. I flopped onto a canvas chair and Rosemary stood next to me, apparently not knowing what to do. She then lay her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her and stared for several seconds, noticing two miniscule smile lines that had formed at the corners of her mouth since last I'd seen her, two years before. She saw me looking at her face and brushed her cheek, embarrassed, asking, "Do I look okay to you?"

I turned back to my drink, gulped it down, and put the glass on the deck. "Yeah," I said, running my hand under her dress – up her warm, silken leg – right to her crotch, which was moist through her panties. "You look great. C'mere," and I pulled her onto my lap. I was rough, since I was out of practice, and had only been with a few whores while in the Army.

She gasped after my fingers had touched her hot wetness, and she fell heavily onto me, quickly covering my face with moist kisses. "Ohh...honey...baby...I love you...so much...please," she whimpered. "Let's go...to bed...I ache for you."

I let her undress me...something she insisted on...and sipped another glass of Scotch. When stripped, I lay back on the huge bed and watched her disrobe, slowly. With only panties under her dress, her phenomenal body soon came into view. I was shocked by her fair skin, having had its memory driven from me by the more dusky brown women I'd seen in Asia. She started to bound onto the bed but I held up my hand, wanting just to look at her. She seemed to understand, folding her legs attractively to modestly cover her coal black bush, and sat a couple of feet below me. I motioned for her to turn, and she did so, revealing her spinal crease and the flawless flare of her hips and bottom. My cock began to grow in appreciation of the lovely sight, as I stroked her entire back softly. She mewled in appreciation as I continued, my member finally reaching full erection. Then she turned back to me. At that moment I saw a short pink scar, that her movement quickly hid, on one side of her lower abdomen. A started to ask about it but was interrupted.

"Ohh...," she said, almost soundlessly, and caressed my chest down to my groin. Her touch on my cock caused me to groan loudly and raise my head to the ceiling with eyes clamped shut. Then I exhaled, groaning again as her full lips slipped slowly down over my glans. "Mmmm," she gurgled in her throat, and pulled off of me to dip even more deeply with her next plunge. Several languorous, wet passes of her hot, velvet mouth and accompanying hand brought me to a helpless, moaning threshold as she worked on my crimson cock, which now felt as if it would burst. Pulling off to breathe, she gasped, "I've dreamt...of this moment...for two years, baby. Please indulge me."

"Nnnggh," I shuddered, grasping her head and softly weaving my fingers through her wavy black hair...anything to encourage her continuance. She was, as always, in charge, exercising her undeniable authority...only more lovingly than had ever before occurred between us. Though I'd developed quite an authoritative personality in the military, I knew that she'd always be my mentor...she'd always be the woman who'd taught me everything. I also knew that she would now claim me as hers...an insecure veteran whose hormonal desires had been misdirected for a couple of years, as happens with all GIs.

"We've got two weeks, hon. Two nights here and...Monday we'll go to my place...okay?" she asked.

"Your husband, Ralph?" I voiced, tremulously.

"We split up two years ago – just after you left," she whispered between long, wet slurps at my stiff, grateful probe. "Didn't divorce...just live apart. Now, c'mon...relax 'n'...gimme some. Give it to me, baby...".

"Aaagghh...Gawd...Rose...I can't! It's been...months! I...I...aawwgghh, shiiit!" I yelled as the unfamiliar throes of an orgasm gripped me and I started to pump semen into her sucking mouth. "Aaa-aanhh! Aaa-aanhh! Aaa-aanhh!" I yawped as I felt my balls being drained. My hips thrust upward at Rosie's lovely face – knit with concentration – as she gulped down what seemed to be a quart of my seed, pumping in a circular motion with her small white hand. She continued for over a minute, vacuuming down my thick deposit, until my loins shuddered and my cock began to flag. Then she gently laid my cock on my thigh, kissing and licking at it, as two small rivulets of cum dribbled down her chin.

"You taste different now, Glen," she whispered. "What did you mean when you said, 'I can't?'"

"I tried with whores over the past year...in 'Nam and other places...and I couldn't cum!" I blurted. "Right at the moment of truth...you'd flash into my head and I'd walk away with a hard-on, then I'd have to jerk off looking at your picture!"

She beamed up at me and said, "You thought of me when you were with other women? Gawd, I love you so much, Glen! You're ten times more a man than anyone I've ever met!" She quickly wiped my cum splashes from her chin and thoughtlessly licked her finger as she raised up on her sumptuous knees. Then very gently she murmured, "I haven't been with anyone since you left! I just had no desire! And now, you can stay with me 'til you leave! I'm taking time off to do two weeks of intensive 'Sunday scholarship' work with you. It sounds as if you need it," she muttered, as she straddled me and began licking and nipping at my chest. Her hands were everywhere, stroking, caressing, and I moaned slightly and closed my eyes as her expert fingers began once again to coax blood into my genitals.

"Aaaww,Jeezus, Rosemary!" I gasped as her expert mouth once again capped my erect cock. "I've really missed you...your...heavenly little body...pressing against mine."

She pulled her mouth off me when I said that, and her eyes flashed a misty, worshipping, glance. "Well, you just lay back an' let Rosie take care of you, baby," as she squatted over my loins with her feet flat on the bed. With one hand behind my neck and the other grasping my pulsing rod, she stirred the crown around in her slick labia, allowing only an inch or so to penetrate her. "You like that...honey?" she whispered, with a pained look of concentration on her beautiful face. "Hmmm?"

I gasped as the tight heat of her vagina fluttered around my glans, and she leaned forward to kiss me deeply, thrusting her tongue in my mouth. As her sweet vapors mixed with my whiskey breath, she eased down over my pole, bringing a simultaneous groan from deep within both of us. I reflexively thrust my hips upward to claim the full depth of her vagina and beyond. "Aaagh, Rosem...!" I moaned, disengaging from her lovely mouth.