Sunny, The Final Chapter

Story Info
Sunny gives him a final BJ.
3.7k words
4.67
11.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My series of stories featuring Sunny have been well-received by readers, judging from the feedback I have received. She was one of the truly unforgettable women in my life and a gifted fellatrix. Ironically, I doubt seriously that she understands that. I invite all readers to read this final Sunny story, vote on it and provide commentary on it or any of my other stories.

My relationship with Sunny ended one day in the mid 80's when it became apparent to me that she had taken a life path that I could not condone or support. Then, awhile later, we had a reunion of sorts.

I had left the police department and was working for a builder selling condos and townhouses in a small country town ten miles or so from where I had been a cop. This tiny town had a huge history dating back to pre-revolutionary war days. The housing industry was booming and I was on the cusp of earning a ton of money, which was a pleasant change of pace after years of eking by on a cop's salary.

Sunny and I stayed in touch but it was difficult getting to see her due to our conflicting schedules and the fact that she was no longer just up the street from where I was working. Sure, we'd meet for coffee occasionally, which always meant I would get a great blow job in the car. But, it wasn't the same as it had been.

There was one time I will always remember. Sunny had called me and told me she was calling in sick so she was available to see me. I had a one o'clock appointment and another at four, so I told her to meet me in the A&P parking lot at two. Sunny was always late so I figured I had until 2:15 to get there. When I showed up just before then, she wasn't there. I parked in a remote corner of the lot and waited. Around 2:25 I see Sunny in her little hatchback coming around the corner. She pulled in next to me, got out and hopped into the passenger seat in my car. Sunny had cut her natural blonde hair since the last time I saw her. But her blue eyes still sparkled. We hugged and kissed. It had been a few weeks since I had seen her. As always, Sunny was grinning from ear-to-ear. The early October chill forced her to wear skin tight jeans over which she wore a flannel, button down men's shirt. Sunny could have worn a frumpy housecoat and still look sexy as hell.

"How much time do we have?" she asked.

"About an hour" was my answer.

"Good, let's find a place with a little less traffic."

"How about a walk in the woods?"

"Perfect, let's go."

I put the car in gear and drove out of the lot, heading for a little used dirt road that I knew of that took us up to a back section of my builder's property. This area would eventually be developed but that would be years later. Right now, it was pretty much like it had been for 200 years-the heavily wooded home of hundreds of white tail deer and other critters, large and small. I pulled my car into a clearing and we got out. Sunny and I walked hand-in-hand into the woods, enjoying the crisp air and brilliant sunlight of this perfect fall day.

The temperature that day was in the low 40's when I left my house. Now, in mid-afternoon, it was in the low 70's. Sunny declared that she was hot and began taking her shirt off. By the time she had unbuttoned the third button it was apparent that she was wearing no bra. She undid the rest of the buttons and tore off the shirt, sticking her tits practically in my face.

"Look, I'm wearing your favorite bra!" That always meant, no bra.

I never could resist Sunny or her impetuous, sexy ways. I took two steps back to take in the beauty of this young girl's breasts. They were truly stunning in every sense of the word; a solid D-cup with silver dollar sized nipples. Not a hint of sag anywhere. She posed sensuously as I gaped at her with appreciation. She hung her shirt on a tree branch and reached out for me. I held her to me, feeling the plump boobs that were, at the same time, both firm and soft. I bent down to lick her nipples and to feel them hardening in my mouth. My cock had gotten hard before I parked the car.

Sunny began walking again, leaving her shirt behind; knowing that no one else would be in these woods. We walked with our arms around each other, me continually trying to cop a feel as we walked. After perhaps a quarter mile, we found ourselves in a natural clearing. On the edge was a felled tree. This tree appeared to have been a victim of a recent lightning strike as it still had green leaves on it and it had no moss or rot like a tree that had been horizontal for many years would have.

"That's exactly what I have been looking for," Sunny exclaimed.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Come with me and you'll see."

We walked over to the tree and Sunny immediately sat down on it. She beckoned me to her. With her legs apart, Sunny reached out and grabbed my belt, pulling me close. Now, I got it. She giggled as she undid my belt, unbutton my pants and, in one motion, pulled them and my boxers down to my ankles. She looked directly at my cock, already dripping with pre-cum.

"Well, I'm glad to see you, too. So glad, in fact, that I am now about to make you feel very good."

Sunny took my cock in hand and devoured it.

Sunny's lips and tongue on my dick nearly hypnotized me with pleasure. I couldn't think. All I could do was feel. I felt her tongue swirling on the underside of my cock. She knew all the right buttons to push. She had done it many times before. But with Sunny, sex never got old. It was always gut wrenching, spine tingling and fresh.

She took my cock out of her mouth and slid it in between her humongous tits, holding it in there with pressure from her hands on either side. My wet cock slid up and down between her boobs as she stood and sat repeatedly on the fallen tree. I closed my eyes, enjoying every touch from her as my orgasm built slowly in my balls. I am getting a hard on just remembering this.

Sunny brought me to the edge several times with this incredible tit-fucking. But, in the end, she resumed her seated position and went back to sucking my cock.

"I hope you have a big load for me. I want it all, in my mouth." What can I say? The girl loved cum.

I looked down, watching her lips glide over my cock while she looked at me with a gleam in her eye. When I looked at her, Sunny increased the pace and the pressure on my swollen cock. No human male could hold out much longer and I was no exception. I could feel her tongue sliding over my sweet spot. She knew she had me. It was just a matter of seconds.

I shot gobs of cum into Sunny's mouth as my orgasm tore through me. It was glorious. She never flinched; she never slowed the pace of her sucking. She gently massaged my balls as though to coax out more cum. When I was done, she took her mouth from my cock and licked my balls, holding my dick in her small hand. She knew my cock would be sensitive for a few seconds after an orgasm like that, so she simply held it at the base. When the sensitivity subsided she gave it a few final strokes, producing another drop or two of cum, which fell onto one of her boobs. She giggled and rubbed it into her skin.

"How was that?"

"Are you kidding, it was fantastic. My knees are still weak."

Sunny gave my cock her traditional good-bye kiss before reaching down to grab my pants. She began to pull them up for me and I finished the job, securing my belt. Sunny reached out and hugged my middle, kissing my cock through my pants. Nice touch.

It was now 3:30 and I had just a half hour to make my appointment on time. Sunny stood up and we walked back to where her shirt was hanging. She grabbed it but didn't bother putting it on. We walked back to the car with arms around each other. When Sunny got in the car, she put the shirt on, without bothering to button it. My car was a large one-a Cadillac-and I lay her down in the front seat, nibbling on her nipples and playing with her boobs a bit before I had to go.

On the ride back to the A&P, Sunny told me she had begun seeing someone.

"That doesn't mean we have to stop seeing each other," she told me. But I knew it would impact our ability to do so. We got back to the car and Sunny told me she'd call me soon. I never thought she would, but I was wrong.

Sunny called me with increasing frequency. It turned out her boyfriend was a bit of a bad boy who wanted to keep Sunny on a leash while he played around. He had other issues like drinking, drugs and unemployment. He wasn't exactly the catch Sunny thought him to be. So, she called me when she wanted to feel normal again. I was always happy to oblige.

On a couple of occasions, Sunny posed for me. Twenty years later I still have pictures of her sucking my cock and posing provocatively. My dick still gets hard looking at them. I still love you Sunny!!

One afternoon, Sunny called and told me she was going to be in the neighborhood and was hoping to see me. I suggested we have lunch. We met at the restaurant and spent a pleasant hour talking about people we both knew and what was going on in the old hometown. Sunny was her usual animated self. Time spent with Sunny never resulted in solving any of the world's problems, but it sure was a pleasant respite from the serious side of life. Sunny had a way of giving you a two hour vacation from life that one couldn't help but enjoy.

As I was saying goodbye to her at the car, Sunny asked if I had a place we could use for a few minutes.

"I always like to make sure I take care of you."

"And, I always love it when you do. Follow me and we'll try to find a place.

Our builder had a new section that was opening up and the first building was 95% complete. I had the keys to the construction locks. This particular section sold out before we could even build models. But, when a cancellation took place, we were able to take prospective purchasers to the first building to give them an idea of what we were building. Sunny and I drove up to the building together and went into the small first floor unit. My cock was throbbing in anticipation of what Sunny had in mind.

This condo was a one bedroom unit with one bath. Not being a model home, it was completely empty of any furniture. Fortunately, there was one seat in the house-the toilet. Sunny sat down.

"Take it out! I can't wait to see it."

I unzipped and took my cock out. It was already three quarters hard.

Sunny grinned and took it in her hand, stroking it gently.

"I just love your cock," she exclaimed. I was blushing but anxious for her to suck me.

Sunny licked off a couple of drops of pre-cum, then took my dick in her mouth with gusto and began sucking it. Sunny rarely used her hands when blowing me. She never needed to. Her tongue was more than enough to get me off and she used it with enthusiasm.

I was just about to shoot my load when I heard a key in the lock of the condo. In one lightening-like stroke I took my dick from Sunny's mouth and put it back in my pants as my sales partner, Blake Irish, walked in the door with a couple of clients. Blake had been on the police department with me and quickly sized up the situation. Of course, he knew Sunny, but he seemed somehow surprised to see her here with me. However, he figured out what was going on and quickly made an excuse with his customers to leave this unit and take a look at another. As soon as the door closed, Sunny and I burst out laughing.

"Well, wasn't that embarrassing?" I said.

Sunny walked back to the bathroom and sat down.

"Well, are you coming back," she admonished me.

I walked in and took out my cock again. It was completely deflated after being caught in the act.

"Oooh, I'm going to love this. I love the feeling of a soft cock getting hard in my mouth."

With that, she took my sad little dick in her warm wet mouth and transformed it into the formidable weapon she had become accustomed to. It only took her a couple of minutes to get me to the moment of blast off. Sunny had a way of knowing the exact moment I was going to cum. She looked up at me with a smile in her eyes while her lips took me to the promised land. I exploded in her mouth. As always, she swallowed every drop. And, as had become customary, she licked off those final drops which she milked out of me after my orgasm.

Kissing my cock good bye, Sunny stood up as I zipped myself up and tucked myself in.

We said goodbye in the parking lot again, not knowing that this would be very nearly the last time we would ever be together.

Several months went by before I heard from Sunny again. Then, I was sitting in my office and the phone rang. It was Sunny, but a different Sunny. There was an edge in her voice that I had never heard before.

"I need to see you today. Can you lend me a couple of hundred bucks? I'll suck your cock for you, just the way you like it."

I was doing pretty well financially at the time, so the $200 was no problem. I agreed to meet her in the A&P parking lot in an hour. This time, Sunny was there waiting for me. When I pulled up, she got out of her car and jumped into mine. It was the dead of winter, so she was bundled up in a down coat. She looked terrible. Her eyes were glassy, her hair was a mess. But most of all, the Sunny smile wasn't there.

"I've missed you terribly," she said. "Did you bring the money?" I handed her four fifty dollar bills. All this in the first thirty seconds.

"Thank you, thank you. I knew I could count on you. I'm in a jam and you just saved my life." I took most of that to be hyperbole.

We never kissed or hugged as we always did when we saw each other.

"Go ahead, take your cock out. I intend to keep my promise."

With that, Sunny unzipped her down coat, revealing her bare tits. She wore no bra and no top. My cock twitched.

"Sunny, I don't feel right paying you for a blow job. If you need the cash, I'll give it to you. But, please, don't connect it to sucking me off."

"The money has nothing to do with blowing you. That I do because I enjoy it. Now, let me do it."

Reluctantly, I took my cock out and Sunny sucked me off, as she had done dozens of times before. I saw a different Sunny that day, but her fellatio skills were brilliant as always. I came quickly, felt her up before she left and that was it. Sunny drove off into the sunset.

A couple of weeks later I got another call from Sunny, desperate for money again. I agreed to meet her in a luncheonette close to her home. I told her I would only give her the money she needed if she told me the truth about what was going on and why she needed it. I told her I didn't want a blow job and that I was only there to get at the truth.

It will come as no surprise to readers that Sunny had developed a drug problem.

"Sunny, I love you but this is the last time I can involve myself with this problem. We've had a lot of good times together, but you now need to get some serious help." Sunny cried. That so-called boyfriend had taken her down a very bad path. I recommended she dump his ass immediately and get into a clinic.

"You have always been a friend and I value your advice. I'm gonna do it."

I kissed Sunny goodbye, handed her some cash and walked away without looking back. I knew I couldn't continue to bail her out.

Eighteen months went by. I was sitting in my office one Tuesday morning when I got a very unexpected call from Sunny. She sounded like her old self, bubbly and happy. She told me she wanted to see me one final time to update me on what had transpired in her life since I left her that day in the luncheonette. We agreed to meet for coffee in the same park where she had sucked me off so many times in the past. This park is at the very top of a small mountain and, if you stand on this one rock, you can see forever. We met in the heavily-wooded circular picnic area on the other side of the park, where we always met.

As usual, I was there on time; Sunny was late. I sat there reading the paper. I noticed a dark blue pickup truck drive in and as it approached, I could see Sunny's smiling face. Obviously, she had gotten a new set of wheels. She pulled in to the parking area immediately to my left. We got out and walked around to the front of them. It was summer and Sunny was wearing a typical summer outfit for her: Short shorts and a skimpy tube top, literally straining to contain her massive tits. We embraced and kissed.

"It's been a long time, Sunny."

"It sure has and I have a lot to tell you."

"The night after seeing you in the luncheonette, I did what you said; I dumped his ass. I decided that any man who would rather get high than fuck me or have me suck his cock is no man at all. You always made me feel like a woman, he never did!"

"Wow!"

"Yep, then I took the money you gave me and went to see somebody about my drug use. I went through detox and then a program. I'm now clean over a year and I owe it all to you."

"Wow!"

"I got a pretty good job at the local supermarket and I met a decent guy. We got married the Saturday before last."

"Holy shit! That is quite a story. What an amazing comeback. Congratulations."

Sunny embellished on what she had gone through and how she met her new husband. She told me of their plans for the future; where they would live and when they would start a family. She was positively gushing and proud of how she had defeated adversity and gotten back to normal. I was thrilled for her. Then, it was time to go.

I walked Sunny over to her car and embraced her for what was to be the last time.

"I owe you so much, you will never know."

"Hey, I got as much out of this as you did," I replied.

"I know, but, in a very real sense, I have my life back thanks to you."

She motioned for me to jump up into the driver's seat of her truck. I did and she turned me around to where I was facing her.

"For the last time, I want to suck your cock, just as a final thank you."

I didn't feel right about it, but she insisted.

So, right there, in the front seat of Sunny's truck, the new bride sucked my cock for the last time. She took down her tube top so I could see and touch her tits as she blew me. I tried to stretch it out as long as possible, but I didn't last long. I shot a massive load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop, smiling as she did so. In all the years I have been the beneficiary, two women were absolutely the best at sucking my cock: Nicki, whose stories appear elsewhere here, and Sunny. I am grateful to have known both but on this day, the honors went to Sunny. Nicki probably had the best technique, if I had to make a choice, but not by much. They were both awesome.

Sunny licked the final drops of cum from the head of my now flaccid cock, pulled up her top and hugged me good bye.

"So long, Sunny. It's been my pleasure."

She drove off to her husband and I have never seen her again. But, she lives on in my memories.

Sunny returned home and made at least one baby, a girl, who is now in her early 20's. The last I heard, she was still married to the same guy and, apparently, still happy. Sometimes life can be good.