Sunrise Sunset Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chewed on her comments at the same time I chewed on my cheeseburger. "So it sounds to me," I volunteered, "that this is something you want to do. I think we have to talk about any sort of rules or limitations we have so that we don't blindside ourselves in the middle of whatever's going on. There's another thing I need to mention that's been on my mind. Kathy was in your wedding and I was at your wedding. Suppose she recognizes me. That would completely blow the lid off of everything."

Jenny spoke, "First off, my wedding was 15 years ago. It's unlikely that she would remember anybody that was there. My friends in the wedding didn't really know or meet any of my relatives other than my parents and grandparents. Aunts, uncles, cousins, other friends, were all just a few of the hundreds of other faces. I wouldn't worry about that. As for other limits, I do have some. I know Paul is your friend, but I don't really know him so there are things I don't necessarily feel comfortable with. He would have to agree to them. I think Kathy and you would have to agree to the same things to keep things on the level. First off, no anal. I did that with you, and feel ok with you doing it. I feel comfortable with Keith doing it, if he ever gets his job in line and finds time for me again. I don't want Paul going there."

"I don't think anybody would object," I offered.

"The second condition is that I don't want Paul cumming inside me. I'm ok with you doing it anytime, anywhere, but I don't want Paul doing it in my pussy or my mouth. It's ok on my face, or tits, or belly, or ass, but not inside me. I know we could use rubbers, but I hate them, and I think you and Paul probably do too. I don't think they're necessary within our little group and I'm on the pill, but at least at this point, I still don't want his cum in me."

"We'll set that rule and we'll all live with it," I said.

"Also, I won't be treated like a whore. I don't want to be called a whore, or a bitch, or a cunt. I don't want to be spanked or tied up or anything like that. With you, that's all cool, but I don't really know Paul, and I don't him treating me like some cheap shit slut. You know I'm not that. It sounds really crazy in this situation to say that I'm a mom and a regular person. I'm not some plaything."

"Jenny," I said, "I've already had that discussion with him. I've told him how I feel about you, and that you're important and special to me. He thinks I'm an asshole about it, but he doesn't know what our real relationship is. He can be a little nuts sometimes, but he's not a bad guy. I've already given him the lecture about respecting you."

She smiled broadly and her eyes lit up. She took my hand and said, "Protecting me again. I truly appreciate that Uncle Mike, ooops, I mean Mike. I think I'll have to watch that if we're with them."

Jenny continued, "One last thing. I've thought about this and how I might react to seeing you doing things with Kathy. I don't know how you'll be with seeing Paul and I doing the same things. I've read and heard where people suddenly have a change of heart when they are in the reality of the situation and see someone they care about having sex with somebody else. I believe in you Uncle Mike, and I need to know that you believe in me. This is just something we're going to try because we want the experience. If either of us feels uncomfortable at any time for any reason, we just say the word and we quit. Agreed?"

"Just say 'pizza'," I told her smiling. She smiled and took my hand.

We agreed that she would lay out the rules to Kathy and that I would talk to Paul. That would give Kathy and Paul a chance to talk about it together. If they were still up for it, we could meet at Jennifer's house the following week if Keith's trip went off as scheduled. Kathy had been to Jenny's house and could drive Paul there. They could park outside and come in the front door because a couple arriving, especially if anybody recognized Kathy being there before, wouldn't cause anybody to wonder. I would arrive about a half hour earlier because she really didn't know Paul that well and wanted me there for moral support. It would also give Jenny and me a chance to make sure we were still comfortable with the whole plan.

Needless to say, both Kathy and Paul agreed, and, as planned, I was at Jenny's house before their arrival. Jenny and I were both a bit nervous, but we tried to assure each other that this was an adventure that we both wanted. When Kathy and Paul arrived, we all greeted them in the foyer like any guests who might be arriving. There were hugs and platonic kisses as I took coats into the living room. It was the first time I had really met Kathy, and she told me the usual clichés about hearing wonderful things about me from Jennifer and Paul. I had only seen Kathy that one time for a few minutes Now, I could see that she was a few pounds heavier than Jennifer, but nowhere near being what I would call plump. She was obviously more endowed than Jenny in the breast department, but I suspected that they didn't ride as high as Jenny's still did. Gravity would have had more of an effect on hers than Jenny's. Her hair was a little darker, but not the point where it would be called brunette. Jenny had been right about one thing though. I didn't recognize her at all from Jenny's wedding, and I had been looking right at her as they all marched down the aisle. I was pretty sure that she had no idea who I was and certainly showed no sign of recognition.

We went into the TV room where Jenny had laid out her trademark little sandwiches and offered them as she filled wine glasses. At one level, it seemed surreal to me; two un-married married couples enjoying a little afternoon tea. We had a few sandwiches and made general "get to know you" type conversation. I learned that Kathy was a resident sales rep for an out of state company. That's how she was able to have so much control over her schedule and adjust it to allow her to meet with Paul. I noticed that she didn't seem to have Jenny's aura of vulnerability and innocence, if those are the right words. She had more of Paul's "salesman swag", and maybe that's what attracted the two of them. They had met at a retirement party for one of Paul's co-workers whom she had dealt with as a client for several years. After graduating from a fairly well known university, she got married about a year after Jennifer. She had only one daughter. It all seemed so damned "normal" being there chit-chatting like that. Anyone peaking in on the gathering would not have recognized our real reason for being together that day.

About 20 minutes passed allowing a light lunch and a couple of glasses of wine each, when Paul spoke up. "I think we need a little ice breaker to get this party going. Jenny, do you have a deck of cards? A little strip poker anyone?"

Jennifer poured more wine, took the tray of sandwiches back to the kitchen, and retrieved a deck of playing cards from an end table. "I don't know how to play poker," she announced.

"No problem," Paul added, "this isn't real poker, just my little version of quick and easy-poker."

While he dealt out four cards, he explained, "Look at your card and decide if you want to keep it. If we all keep our cards and play what we hold, then the high card wins and the three losers have to remove one article of clothing. If anyone wants to dump their first card and take another, it puts him or her at risk for removing two articles of clothing if they lose. Anybody can get a new card by taking the risk of taking off two things if they lose. If you play your original card and lose, it's still only one thing to take off. Nobody is allowed to fold or drop. You have to keep playing. The winner, if it's a guy, gets to have the two losing ladies offer up their bare bottoms for a good spank on each cheek. Then they have to kneel and kiss the feet of the winner hailing him as king of the game. Ok, so does anybody want a new card?"

We all looked at our cards, and decided to stick with what we had. When the cards were shown, Jenny's king of hearts beat Paul's queen and the jacks held by Kathy and me. Paul was beside himself saying, "Who the hell would have thought all those damned face cards would be out in one hand. I need to shuffle better." Jenny giggled as everybody except her took off a shoe.

The next round had Jenny and Paul opted for new cards, but in the end, I won, and I got to watch Kathy take off her other shoe while Paul and Jenny took off two things. As Paul had indicated, this was indeed "quick and easy". It was only a few hands before Kathy was down to thong panties; Jenny was down to adorable Victoria's Secret matching bra and panties; Paul had on his boxers and tee shirt; and I was in my jockeys. On the next hand, Jenny opted for a new card, but Paul stood pat. Kathy and I had only one piece of clothing on so we had no option for being able to risk getting a new card. It was pretty obvious now, that some of us would be naked when the cards were shown. For sure, the eight of diamonds that I held didn't seem likely to win. It really didn't make a difference because by now, we were all ready to get naked and into the party anyway. I was sitting there with my erection trying to poke through my jockeys. Paul's hard cock actually did peek out of the fly of his boxers a few times, much to the delight of both women.

Jenny didn't have much of a poker face and smiled broadly when she looked at her new card. However, knowing Paul, I figured he must have had a pretty good card to stay with what he was dealt. When the cards were shown, Paul's king of hearts beat Jenny's queen of spades as well as the nothing cards that Kathy and I held. Paul applauded and sang that old classic brassy stripper song while the rest of us took everything off. Then he said, "Ok ladies, bend over, touch your toes, and take your medicine from your king."

From where I sat on the floor, I got one hell of a good view of Kathy's and Jenny's ass and cunt when they bent over for their spanking. Both squealed in mock pain as Paul gave each of their butt cheeks a good resounding smack. They got on their knees and kissed his feet, but then immediately double-teamed him with Kathy pulling his tee shirt up over his head and Jenny pulling his boxers down to his feet.

I had to hand it to Paul, his easy fun little game took only about ten minutes to have us all stark naked and in the mood without any fuss, fumbling, or awkwardness. After stepping out of his boxers and throwing his tee shirt on the floor, Paul approached Jennifer and began kissing her while running his hands over her breasts and ass. She was rubbing his back, butt, and moved her hands to his erection and balls. I turned to Kathy and kissed her letting my hands roam over her body and my fingers into her crotch as I started sucking on her nipples. She held my face to her tits and opened her legs so that I could allow my fingers to find her moist slit and worm their way into her wet hole. She gasped a little and then pulled my face up to give me a hard deep tongue kiss. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Paul had knelt in front of Jenny as she sat on the sofa. He had lifted her feet up to rest on the cushions, and had his face right in her crotch with his tongue going over every inch of her private areas.

Kathy slid down and was kneeling in front of me, looking up at me, and held eye contact as she took me into her mouth. Oh my Lord this woman knew her way around a man's cock. Her tongue swirled over the entire underneath as she fucked her mouth up and down my shaft. Every few strokes, she'd stop and let her tongue play in my pee-cum hole. I looked over to look at Jenny and saw that she was also looking at me. I was worried about seeing any sign that she was uncomfortable with the proceedings, but her little smile let me know that everything was all right. I turned my attention back to Kathy.

Gently extricating my dick from her mouth, I maneuvered her into one of the large upholstered chairs and draped her legs over the arms like stirrups on a gyn's exam table. I looked right up into her crotch. Unlike Jennifer's, it wasn't trimmed completely and more of a natural bush. I parted the lips so I could get a better view, and then moved my face to her most secret woman place. I breathed in her sweet, pungent, female aroma, so similar to Jenny and almost every other woman, but different with its own subtleties and notes. I hadn't had the joy of tasting as great a variety of pussies in my life that I would have liked to, but for me, they were much like scotch whisky. With the whiskey, there was always the characteristic aroma and taste of the distillation and aging of malted barley and water that defined it as scotch. However, there were those differences imparted by the amount of peat used in drying; or the wood of the barrels; or the sea or mountain air in which they were stored that provided a plethora of tastes and aromas, each distinctive enough to allow a true aficionado to know the distillery from whence it came. Much was the same for the women that I had the joy and privilege of knowing in this specific biblical sense. There was no mistaking the wonderful erotic scent of a woman, but each carried their own individual nuances that preserved their particular place in my memory.

In a few minutes, Kathy pushed me back to the carpet, turned and continued to allow me to taste her pussy, but she also provided simultaneous oral joy to my cock. I could look to the right to see Paul now sitting on the sofa with Jennifer kneeling before him, his cock in her mouth and his balls cupped in her hand. I had lost any sense of time, but it didn't seem long before I saw Jenny and Paul crawling toward us. Paul maneuvered Kathy off of me and with my cock still in her mouth, he rolled her onto her side so that his face was between her open legs. At the same time, Jenny scooted in front of me to allow me to rest my head on the inside of her thigh while the other folded over my shoulder. My face was now in the familiar fragrant swamp of her wet crotch while Kathy slowly mouth-fucked my cock and Jenny did the same for Paul. There we were, a perfect throbbing, moaning daisy chain in the middle of Jenny's TV room. We were like some strange breathing, writhing alien animal of pleasure.

Soon, Kathy turned and repositioned herself so that her crotch turned to my face. Jenny and Paul switched as well so that now I had my cock in Jenny's mouth while my tongue worked into Kathy's pussy. I didn't have to look to know that Paul's face was back in Jenny's snatch while Kathy mouth-fucked his dick.

This time it was Paul who broke free, moved Jenny away from me, rolled her on her back, knelt between her legs, and slipped his cock into her well lubricated hole. "Hold on a second," Jennifer said. "I hate to break the mood, but we really need to move upstairs. I can't afford to have any sorts of stains down here on the rug or furniture."

We all moved toward the stairs. Jenny led the way in front of Paul who had his fingers in her pussy as they went up. Kathy was in front of me and sashayed her ass in my face as we ascended. When we reached the bedroom, it was obvious that Jenny had assumed we'd be here because the bed spread had already been removed. In moments, she was on her back on the bed with Paul again between her legs fucking her. I lay on my back and Kathy mounted my cock and played cowgirl. I let my head fall to the side and saw that Jenny had also turned my way. She smiled. I smiled. She reached over and took my hand in hers. Paul spoke up, "Kathy look quick. I think we have a couple of love birds here."

It was ok, he could laugh. I was just happy that I had been able to go through with this, and that Jenny seemed like she was happy herself. I let go of her hand and told Kathy to lie next to Jenny. As she lifted her knees and spread them, I penetrated her and began thrusting with deep and deliberate strokes. She moaned on each stroke and became more verbal. "Oh shit Mike, Fuck me. Oh yeah, just fuck me. Fuck the shit out of my wet cunt."

As if not to be left behind in a horse race, Paul picked up his pace and intensity. I could see the look on Jenny's face that I had seen before. That far away look of ecstasy when she was being animal fucked. She didn't call out verbally like Kathy, but was moaning on each of Paul's forceful thrusts. Then I heard Paul exclaim, "Oh fucking shit! Oh no! Damn fucking shit!!"

He pulled his cock from Jenny and kneeled between her legs as his cream pumped onto her belly. Jenny grabbed it to jerk it and pump it on her tits. Watching this was a trigger that set me off, and I felt my own eruption brewing. In seconds I was crying out, "Oh fucking God! Oh Shit!" I grabbed my cock and milked it as it spurted all over Kathy. She was writhing and rubbing it all over her like lotion. Both Paul and I fell forward panting on top of both women.

It was Kathy who spoke, "Come on guys, I don't know about Jenny, but I could use a little more action to get over the top. Somebody has to help a poor girl out."

I looked over to Jenny. She was frantically working her clit to get off. Paul got the message and went down on her with his mouth as he slipped his fingers into her. Kathy said, "Lie down Mike. Let me ride your face."

She crawled and straddled my face, humping it as I tried to lick. She reached behind herself playing with her ass, and I got the message. I pushed my fingers into her cunt to get them as slick as I could with her juice, and then put my middle fuck finger into her asshole. She bellowed out and moaned and then screamed, "Yeah, Oh yeah! That's fuckin' got it! Oh God, that's got it!" and then went limp on top of me.

Paul and Jenny were still at it but it was only a few moments when she began screaming herself, "Jesus Paul, eat it! Eat it! Eat me!" While this was all happening for Jenny, I was slowly gently rubbing Kathy's back as she lay on me, but looked over to Jenny. Her face contorted with ecstatic release before it relaxed in bliss. I wondered if she was ejaculating on Paul's face. He didn't seem to react, so either he expected it, or maybe it didn't happen for her this time.

Several minutes passed in silence with all of us nestled in each other's arms. Jenny finally spoke up, "I think it's time to get cleaned up and dressed." I was a little surprised because it was only about 1:15, but I didn't say anything. I had assumed that there would be time for a second round, but Jennifer had made it clear that the afternoon was to come to an end. I wondered if she was feeling uncomfortable about what had happened and wanted it over, or if she just assumed that it would take longer for three people to get cleaned, dressed, and gone than just one. Paul and I went downstairs to gather clothes. When we got back, Kathy was in the shower, and Paul joined her. I went over and got on the bed where Jenny had crawled under the sheet. She raised it for me to join her.

"Are you ok, Jenny?" I asked. "Was it all ok for you? Any second thoughts?"

She looked at me and smiled, "I'm fine, how about you?"

"I'm fine. I just needed to know that you were." I said giving her a little kiss as she snuggled against me.

We didn't get to snuggle too long before Paul and Kathy came out of the bathroom toweling off. They searched and sorted through their clothes while Jenny and I went to shower. By the time we were done, Paul and Kathy were already dressed. Jenny dressed along with me. It appeared that the "nude at the door" thing was for me only. Downstairs, we all hugged and kissed again, more like platonic couples ending an evening dinner party.

Paul spoke up, "Man, this was totally fantastic! Didn't you think that was fantastic? Holy shit; we really need to do this again, right?"