Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupatea
cupatea
4 Followers

"What's a matter cat got your tongue?" he asked and started walking towards me.

"I know whos going to get those knockers," he said as he watched me back up.

"Knockers?" I repeated backing up faster.

"Yea, those big round knockers that you're awearin' on your chest," he said laughing. "I had a mighty fine time with them yesterday and I'm thinking I'm going to have a mighty fine time with them today."

I kept backing, my foot slipped and I felt myself falling. All the breath left my lungs as I hit the ground on my butt and my feet spread out to form a v in front of me.

"You ok?" He asked as he kneed down by my side and waited for my reply.

Rhythm813@yahoo.com

"Yea," I managed to say and started to get up.

"No, just stay there a while." He brushed the hair away from my face and smiled at me.

"I'm glad that you haven't lost your voice," he said as he pushed my glasses back up on my nose.

"I guess that jolt made em' work again, eh."

"Here now let me help you stand," he presented his hand to me like a hook intending for me to use it to get up.

I turned to my other side and pressed my hands to the ground. I didn't need him to help me get up. He was the reason I was down in the first place.

"No!" he said in a commanding voice. I stopped.

"I said I'd help you up," again he presented his hand to me.

I was scared to touch it. I was scared to touch him.

"Fine," he said, "I'll just sit right down here beside you."

He removed his hat and laid it on the ground beside him.

"Gets pretty hot out here yea know," he said and continued to look at me with his laughing blue eyes. "You'd be lots more comfortable without the shirt," he suggested and reached to help me remove it.

"No," I whispered and scooted away.

He laughed loud and hard. "After yesterday you have the nerve to tell me no?" He got up and walked over to me, looking down at me as if I were a small child of about 8 or so.

"I don't think so little girl," show me them there knockers."

He reached down to my shirt again and pulled it upwards. Up over my head it came! He let it fall to the ground wherever it wanted to go. Then he bend down in front of me and traced his fingers over my sport bra.

"You look like you've got a nice pair tucked away in there, lets see'em."

"No," I whispered again.

He stopped tracing the line my sport bra took and smiled at me. His teeth were white and even. His smile was enticing, and his cock was rock hard. I could see it peaking out the side of his jeans where I saw a big hole.

"I didn't take advantage of you yesterday, little girl, and I'm not going to take advantage of you today."

He paused and traced my lips with his pointer finger.

"What I am going to do is ask you a question."

He paused again.

I swallowed hard.

"Do you want to play with me today?"

"Play?" I mumbled.

"Now don't act like you don't understand little girl. We both know you understand."

He stood, reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle and sat back down again.

"You think about that while I put this cream on your back where the raspberries stuck you."

He waited for my reply and I gave none.

"Turn around," he commanded, and without even thinking about it I did as I was told.

"Now doesn't that feel good on your body?" he asked as he smoothed more of the whitish medicine onto my back.

I had to admit, but only to myself, that it felt wonderful to have his hands on my body. His touch was exciting, his voice thrilled me and his scent was familiar.

I moaned with pleasure when his fingers slipped across a reddening spot on my shoulder. He stopped, and massaged more lotion on the area.

"You like that don't you?" he whispered into my good ear.

I didn't answer, there didn't seem to be a reason to answer, already his other hand had moved to my breast and was slowly massaging the nipple.

"You know you want to be daddies little plaything don't you?" his lips were so close to my ear that I could smell the sweetness of his breathe.

His fingers begin to pinch my nipple hard, then harder, even harder.

The excitement was rising. I felt my breath catch in my throat. It became uncomfortable to sit with my legs open, because I was burning for his touch.

What was I doing I asked myself as I felt his other hand slip over my shoulder to caress my other nipple.

"Tell daddy what you want to do for him, sunshine," he whispered in my better ear.

"I'll let go of your nipples if you don't tell me," he promised.

Softly at first he began to twist my nipples back and forth between his fingers.

"Come on," sunshine, tell daddy what he wants to hear."

The voice popped into my brain, words unknown to me surfaced in my head and before I even though about it I began talking.

"But daddy," my voice sounded like a small childs of about 7 or 8.

"Mr. Snake won't like it if you keep his milk from coming out."

"Ahh," he remarked, "but daddy likes it and isn't that all that counts?"

I didn't answer. Something about all this seemed so familiar. Pictures flashed in my mind, bedroom scenes, outdoor scenes, tractor scenes. In all of these images I was dressed as a little girl in pigtails, wearing skimpy skirts low cut tops and I carried a lollipop in my hand.

"Answer me, Sunshine," he whispered in my better ear. "Tell daddy what he wants to hear."

The pressure on my nipples increased and I felt a want between my legs. I wanted Mr. Snake.

"Mr. Snake wants to come and play in the candy cave," I whispered.

"Yes," he replied, "but first you have to invite him inside to play."

He twisted his fingers just enough to make me moan and then he whispered again. His breath smelled like cinnamon drops.

"Do you remember how to invite him into the candy cave?"

Suddenly his fingers left my nipples and I was able to catch my breath.

"Sunshine," he whispered over my shoulder, "do you remember?"

"Yes," I responded in the same little girl voice.

He moved away from me after that and I turned around.

Before me, he stood naked, his snake dangled between his legs and into my face. It was hard, big and in need of my attention.

"Kiss it, sunshine," Daddy said, "It needs to feel your love."

I bent forward and placed my lips on its mouth.

"It's spittin' candy already daddy," I remarked and licked some from its lips.

He moaned, "oh God,"

I felt his body shake, and his snake got harder.

"Did I make Mr. Snake mad daddy?"

My whinny voice annoyed me. Something felt wrong.

"Oh no sunshine, you are making Mr. Snake very happy." Gently he eased me to the ground and rubbed Mr. Snake all over my face.

"Daddy, I whispered, "Mr. Snake is peeing on me. Make him stop!"

He tried to hold his laughter back, but I saw the smile slip into his eyes. Slowly he smiled and then he laughed loudly.

"Sunshine, Mr. Snake doesn't pee!" he doubled over with laughter again. "He spits!"

"Then he's spiting too much on my face!" I screamed and tried to get up, wiping my face with the back of my arm to get it off.

"That's because he loves you sweetheart!" I knew he was trying to assure me, but I kept moving.

"Come on now, sunshine, calm down." Quickly he pulled on his jeans and pushed his snake back into his pants where he zipped them closed. "Let's go fishing instead."

He pointed at the little pond.

I blinked my eyes and looked at the pond again. That pond reminded me of something.

"Snakes!" I screamed and backed into a tree.

"Snakes?" he repeated and searched the ground for anything moving.

I rubbed my wrists and slide down the tree towards the ground.

"There are no snakes on your wrists, sunshine."

I swallowed hard, but didn't move.

He turned his back, pulled a cell phone out of his pocket and started talking as he walked away.

The woods had snakes. I knew the snakes were crawling near the pond. I had to escape. I glanced at his fading back and then began to crawl towards a section of the farm I wasn't familiar with.

If I disappeared into the woods the snakes wouldn't be able to find me and he would for get me. I crawled to the next tree and then stood. If I ran I could get away faster. Holding both of my breasts in my hands I began to run towards the open pasture field.

Escape was important. Escape was everything.

The pasture turned into woods quickly. Without a second thought I ran into them and slipped between two trees that had low branches. It provided me with some cover. What was I going to do? I didn't have my shirt on. My breasts were exposed and mom was expecting me home with those raspberries for dad's pie for supper!

The wind picked up leaves swayed on the trees around me. I glanced upwards at the sky. A dark cloud was above me and a chill suddenly filled the humid afternoon. Wonder and I didn't have a shirt. What was I going to do?

I could go home in the rain without a shirt. I was sure I could make it across the street and into the house without anyone noticing. The area wasn't that busy. I glanced at the pasture field. The blades of grass that had been standing still swayed in the wind. This was going to be a heavy storm. Perhaps I'd do better by finding a safe place to wait out the storm. I brushed my hand along side my ear and was glad to find that I'd had the good since not to wear my hearing aids.

The sky grew darker and I moved along the created path towards what looked like a pine forest. The trees were low to the ground and looked almost impossible to crawl under. Lightening flashed overhead and I was sure there had to be thunder. The storm had moved in fast.

I ducked into the pine forest and began looking for any tree in which I could crawl under to wait out the storm. The ground was covered in dried needles and was cushy to walk across.

Parts of the forest looked familiar to me. Something about a white wedding dress flashed across my memory. A veil so long it danced across the floor of the pine forest. It had been filled with flower petals, leaves and raspberries for the wild animals that lived there.

Just around that next corner. I stopped walking. There was something frightening and thrilling just around that next corner. I began to rub my wrists as threads of memories danced in my mind, ropes, a blind fold, nipple clamps and a paddle. Just around that corner those things were waiting. Maybe I should go back.

I glanced over my shoulder and knew that would be impossible. Already the area was so dark that I couldn't see my way to leave. The trees formed a canopy overhead and where it wasn't so dark outside, in this area it was almost like midnight.

I looked at the tree closest to me and pushed my way inside just as it began to rain. Once inside I was surprised to find that I had room to move around. This was a good place to wait out the storm I decided and slide down the tree.

"Snakes!" The image of snakes flashed before my eyes and quickly got back up hurried to get out from under the tree.

What if there was a hive of snakes just under the pine needles? Lightening flashed overhead and the rain fall increased. I had to get out and get home. I pushed at the branches and some slapped my nude breasts leaving marks as I tried to get back out from under the tree. That's when I saw the flashlight. Someone was in the pine forest with me.

I ducked back into the shelter of the pine tree. If there were snakes I'd be safer with them then him. He'd raped me once...maybe I reasoned...and he'd tried to do it again. I wasn't going to let him have a second go...

"achoo!" Oh my God I sneezed! What if he heard me? A chill slide down my spine and I backed up to the center of the circle with my back against the tree.

"Damn, this was a bad time to have poor hearing. He could be on top of me and I'd never know he was around."

Wait the flashlight! I could see the light if I got down on the ground and looked under the tree.

I slide back down the tree and tried to look below the branches for the flashlight. Nothing ahead of me, nothing to my right, nothing to my left...

Something pushed down on my back and I hit the ground flat! Out of the corner of my eye I saw the light. He'd found me!

I didn't move. I laid flat on the ground with the flat of his shoe on my back. He wasn't pressing hard, but it was hard enough that I knew better then disobey.

"What are you doing here sunshine?" his voice sounded soft and concerned. After a few moments he lifted his shoe from my back and instructed me to get up.

I brushed myself off and pulled sticks and leaves out of my hair. He said nothing. I swallowed hard.

"When are you going to answer my question, sunshine?" Already I could hear the irritation in his voice. I had annoyed the Master and one never annoyed the Mater without punishment.

Sprinkles of rain dripped between the leaves of the tree overhead and splashed on my head and shoulders. Heavy wind blew the trees branches from side to side. I shivered because I was cold. He took no pity on me.

"Spread em'," he instructed.

I didn't waste anytime. Before even I knew what I was doing I'd spread my legs open and placed my hands above me on the tree. I was flat against its bark. My breasts hurt from the broken areas and my nipples suddenly became hard. I heard a soft chuckle. "Now that's daddy's little girl." Gently I felt his hand pat my butt.

"We don't need these now do we, little girl?" Once again I felt his hand pat my butt.

"Kick them off," he instructed as I felt him undo my pants and slip them down my legs.

I allowed the shorts to slip down my legs and fall to the ground. Then I stepped out of them and allowed them to be moved aside. I had not worn any underwear with these spandex shorts. My bare ass was once again open for his inspection.

"Spread em'," he instructed me again. With no hesitation I moved my legs apart. Already I felt a tingling between my legs for things yet to come.

I felt him move closer to me. His breathe moved across my cheek softly and his hands explored my body as if he'd never touched it before. He pinched my nipples and pressed his hard cock against my backside. Already I was excited with the idea that he was going to fuck me once more. The idea of pain management excited me. I wanted to hug the tree and never let go. Just as long as he caressed me and spanked me I'd be happy to stay here forever.

He moved away. "You're enjoying that way to much, sunshine." His voice sounded soft and pointed. Like a stick waiting to strike.

Peppers of rain litter the ground around me and again I shivered.

"What you deserve, sunshine, is the back of my hand for running away just before the storm hit. What if I couldn't have found you?"

"Lucky for you I have my paddle instead." Softly he rubbed the paddle against my ass.

"Now tell me how much you want to feel it against your skin."

I didn't answer. Something inside clicked and I wasn't sure what to say. I swallowed hard and remained quiet.

After a few minutes he moved closer to me shielding me from the cold with his body. In my good ear he whispered.

"sunshine, talk to me." Gently he stroked my body with his hands and rubbed his cock against me.

"Talk to me sunshine, tell me how much you want me to spank you with the paddle."

"We both know it's your favorite toy."

Images of laying on a bed with my ass high in the air and my head tucked into pillows filled my mind. The shape smack of a paddle on my backside filled my memory with pain. I grew more excited.

"Please," I whispered, "please spank me Master. I need to feel the paddle on my ass."

He never moved away. Instead he moved his hands lower, caressing my ass with his fingers. Squeezing and pinching.

"Beg me, baby girl," he whispered in my good ear. "Beg me to spank you."

I opened my mouth and he pressed his finger against it.

"But, beg me quietly and do it with respect. You know my ruling, always be polite."

"I..."

Again he stopped me. "No dirty words."

I bit my lip in frustration. No dirty words.

Sharply I felt the first whack from the paddle across my backside. My pussy lips moved together in satisfaction. A soft, refreshing feeling traveled up to my stomach from my groin. I wanted more.

"Beg me, or I'll stop." He promised.

Air slipped across my butt and I realized that he'd moved away from me.

I bit my lip again, but said not a word. Words seemed to escape me. I wasn't sure what to say.

After a few moments of heavy silence and thunder claps I was able to construct something that resembled a sentence in my head. Badly, I wanted to lower my arms and pull something warm across my cold body, but I knew better then to even try.

"Please, Master," I began my voice sounded soft even to my weak ears. "Please Master do more then just spank me."

The silence was short lived this time. "And what, pray tell, would you want besides a spanking, sunshine?"

Thunder boomed just as he said the last word and flashes of lightening circled around us. Sparks flashed in the trees and sizzled on dead leaves and grass. My eyes grew large and I moved closer to the tree. That lightening bolt had struck not far from us. Yet, the Master just watched the flashes and didn't seem to be in the least concerned.

The smell of smoke greeted my nose. I realized that I was scared of more then just The Master. What if it had hit this tree? His stern voice brought my wayward thoughts back to reality.

"Beg me," sunshine." He said again. I knew that if I remained silent that his response would much worse. I had to deliver if I didn't wanna pay the price and somehow I didn't think I wanted to pay the price.

With a swiftness which I didn't remember the Master having the paddle smacked my backside again with just a hair more force. My hips bumped into the tree and glorious pain filled my body for several moments. The bark cut into my wrists because I slide them downward. I moaned in pain.

"Please Master!" I sang out sharply. "Please caress my nipples with your fingers and press your..." I stopped talking. How did you say cock and be polite. My mind raced for an acceptable word before the time was up.

Manhood suddenly popped into my head so I blurt it out, "manhood against my butt, so that I know how much you want me."

He moved closer, trapping me between the tree and his body. He was so close that I could smell the sweat on his body.

"What makes you think I want your body?" He whispered into my good ear. I felt his fingers trace the curve of my neck and sink slowly down my back towards the curve of my spine. Sexual tension over took me in waves. I swallowed hard. My God I wanted him.

"Please!" I begged with more enthusiasm. My finger nails bit down into the bark of the tree just to keep them away from him.

"Please what?" he asked in a voice laced with amusement and sexual anxiety. "What might my little sunshine want?"

Rammed against my ass was his cock. It was long, hard and throbbing. Yet I knew better then to mention it. That wouldn't be polite.

"Please, touch me," I whined, feeling three inches tall.

From the side of his pocket he withdrew something that sounded like chains.

"Turn around," he ordered, "face me."

I wasn't so sure I wanted to turn around. Did he have nipple clamps? I wasn't all that fond of nipple clamps. Those things really hurt.

"Please," I whined even louder this time. Tear drops shimmered in my eyes. The wind was cold, but was loosing its gale. The rain peppered down on my body even harder because the wind wasn't slowing it down. Chill bumps danced across my body like little Indians. Yet he said nothing...

I slowly turned towards him fearful of what he might have in mind. I kept my eyes cast downwards. It wasn't respectful to look at the Master until he gave permission.

cupatea
cupatea
4 Followers