Sunstrokes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenyT
JenyT
4 Followers

Alice's orgasm was very close and she gripped her buttock muscles together to increase the sensation. Willem's head collapsed forward and he let out a series of loud groans as he came with his penis thrust deeply forward against the soft warmth of her inside. Tom realised that Alice needed to come too and gave a few quick strokes of his fingers that sent her over the edge. Alice didn't scream or cry out this time, just uttering an almost unbelieving 'Ohhhh...' that seemed to go on until there was no breath left in her. A sensation of warmth and relaxation spread over her and she would have collapsed then if Willem hadn't still been holding her and sliding his now slightly soft shaft gently in and out. Eventually he stopped and carefully withdrew, holding the condom until he could wrap it in tissue and toss it to the floor. Alice dropped down with one arm and one leg draped over Tom who lay on his back, breathing slightly heavily. Willem lay down behind her and shaped his body along her, stroking her hair gently as all three of them dozed off, tired from their exertions and their earlier consumption of champagne.

Next morning Alice woke first and found herself still between her two naked lovers. This time she felt no embarrassment or regret at what she had done. Tom was still her true lover and Willem would hopefully be a good friend they would meet up with again in the future. At least, she sincerely hoped that they would -- perhaps at Willem's Amsterdam apartment next time.

JenyT
JenyT
4 Followers
12