Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby," his seductress purred. "You came! That was such a bad, bad, boy. What did I tell you?"

It was a little after four o'clock when Louisa arrived. She had told Jerry that she may have discovered a new line of questioning and that she was revisiting the address that afternoon. He told her to be careful and that was one of the two thoughts occupying her mind. The other was sex. Her arousal had been building all morning and afternoon and, no matter what she did, she could not escape the horny feelings that were ever present throughout her body.

It was Nancy that greeted her. Lucas had felt that Louisa would feel less threatened if he stayed in the background for a while, and so he allowed glamorous young brunette to take the lead role, for the moment at least.

"Hi, doll," she said, looking up from her computer as Louisa entered the good sized reception area. "Are you okay? You look flushed!"

Louisa paused, the sensations between her legs already ensuring that she would need to use her vibrator again as soon as she returned to her apartment.

"Er... yes, I'm fine, thanks," she rasped. "I think I ran up those stairs too quickly."

Nancy smiled and walked across towards her, slipping her arms around Louisa's shoulders and making sure the kiss on her cheek lasted a second or too longer than necessary. She felt the nervous woman's body shudder with arousal at her touch, and knew that the new injection of AG through the kiss would nicely bring her to the boil. This was going to be fun, she thought.

"Is Lucas here?" Louisa asked.

"Yeah," replied the brunette. "He's getting the set ready."

She took Louisa's hand as if it was the most natural thing in the world and walked her along the small corridor that connected the dressing room and the studio where they planned to take photographs of Superman's girlfriend. Except there would be no film in the camera. Unbeknown to the dark haired reporter, every action in both the studio and the dressing room would be recorded on video, instead.

"Okay," Nancy said, stepping to one side and letting Louisa enter the dressing room first, "Why don't we get changed and then we can join Lucas."

Louisa felt nervous with the brunette there, particularly as Nancy immediately divested herself of her thin T-shirt, revealing an impressive pair of large, lightly tanned, upthrusting, young breasts. She made no move to cover herself, and stepped out of her pants, so that she stood before Louisa in nothing more than a tiny, cream thong. She stretched her impressive body and Louisa felt the constant tingling feeling across her entire body beginning to overflow.

"Come on, doll?" she encouraged, smiling encouragingly at the reporter.

She dropped her hands to the buttons on Louisa's blouse and slowly began to unfasten each one, staring into the beautiful, wide, violet eyes as she did.

"No need to be nervous, doll," she whispered as she pulled the blouse from the perfect body, revealing a black lacy brassiere. "I'm here to look after you."

Louisa's mouth was very dry and she bit her lip as the brunette moved behind her, turning her to the hidden camera as she unhooked and removed the brassiere. Louisa stared at herself in the mirror as the woman busied herself with something on the table, and could not believe how erect her dark, aching nipples were.

"Lucas wants us both well oiled," Nancy huskily whispered. "It's easier to do each other, don't you think?"

With that she handed Louisa a bottle of oil, but not before she had spilled a good portion onto her hands. Still standing behind the reporter, she began to massage it into the top of Louisa's back, then across her shoulders, along her neck and finally down onto her naked breasts, pressing her own large orbs into Louisa's back as she did so.

Louisa gasped as she felt the brunette's hands on her globes, and she felt herself involuntarily lifting her arms so that the woman behind her had full access to her firm, rounded breasts. She felt herself breathing in short staccato bursts as the firm fingers slid feather-light over her gleaming breasts, massaging and caressing them before taking both dark, aching nipples between her fingertips and pulling them outwards.

"Oh God," Louisa whimpered, feeling that she could orgasm at any moment.

But then the hands moved away and Nancy moved around to stand in front of her, reaching out to take the bottle from her.

"Okay, doll. My turn," Nancy said, cupping Louisa's hands together with her spare hand and then pouring a good portion into her palms.

"I've already done my shoulders," she huskily whispered. "Would you start by putting a little on my back?"

But instead of turning away, she leant into Louisa so that their naked breasts rubbed against each other, both sets of erect nipples pushing against the other. The brunette allowed the contact to continue for a short while, knowing that she was allowing the recorded encounter to further inflame the innocent reporter against her. Then she stepped a foot back.

"My word, doll. You really know how to use those hands," she sultrily whispered, making sure she had eye contact with the Superhero's girlfriend. "Could you do my breasts, now?"

Louisa's eyes widened, unsure what to do, but she saw that Nancy was holding out the bottle again and she dutifully cupped her palms in response. The brunette turned slightly to position the bottle back on the table before resuming her position, but tantalisingly arched her magnificent breasts, partly for effect but also to allow Louisa full access.

Wonderman's girlfriend found herself raising her hands and tentatively spreading the oil around the large, lightly tanned orbs. She heard Nancy sigh as she held her thrusting breasts in her palms, and more confidently caressed the oil into the soft, full mounds before bringing her fingers down and tweaking the quite delicious, pink tips.

She slowly worked on the left globe, circling the nipple with her fingertips, all the while the fingers of her other hand caressing and pinching Nancy's erect right peak. She loved the feeling of Nancy's large breasts and ever more confident, caressed the uplifted orbs, delighting in their heavy yet upthrusting shape and feel, now deliberately teasing the pink nipples into an even greater state of hardness

Louisa heard little moans and realised to her surprise that they were her own, as Nancy's own hands had risen up to again caress her breasts, so that the two of them were tweaking each other's hard nipples. Low moans escaped Louisa as she felt her orgasm begin to build and this time her moan was one of disappointment as she suddenly felt Nancy move away.

"I think Lucas will be ready for us now, doll," she whispered. "We'd better finish getting ready."

Lucas, who was watching the entire scene on his computer in the adjacent office, thought that this was going to be even easier than he had anticipated. He stroked his rigid penis through his pants, made hard by the unfolding events, and knew that it would not be long now.

Huntergirl returned from her shower feeling a mixture of satisfaction and arousal. The first part of the plan was complete but she knew the expectation was that it would take three orgasms to have a potentially fatal effect on a Superhero's power. One down, two to go, she thought, a smile sweeping across her soft lips. She had known that she would find this to be a turn-on, but had not appreciated exactly how much!

She returned to the room, wearing only a small, fluffy, white towel and carrying a small basin, a wet cloth and some soap.

"Now then, baby," she softly said as she walked over to the restrained Superhero and looked down at his still half-erect manhood. "Someone needs a wash."

"Huntergirl," he rasped. "Please, don't do this. You know what it means, you more than anyone. A Superhero can't orgasm...."

"With anyone other than his wife," she added, finishing the sentence for him. "But then, I kept telling you not to cum, didn't I?"

He stared defiantly back at her as she stood, smiling at him. Whatever her reasons, this was serious stuff and threatened the very fabric of his existence. Whilst she had been out of the room he had again struggled to get himself free but had eventually given in, realising that she had him securely restrained.

"Why?" he asked again.

"Because you are gorgeous," she responded, knowing it was only a half lie. She could not tell him the truth, not yet anyway, but it was true that this man was almost perfect.

"Okay," she softly said. "I'll make a deal...."

He looked up at her expectantly. He was just about to gain a clue to whatever was behind this, it seemed.

"If you prove that you don't want me, I'll leave you alone." She sat down beside him on the sofa. "But if I see that you need Huntergirl's touch, then I'll have no option other than to give you what you want."

He realised that his only chance of surviving this was to prove to her that she did not arouse him, to keep himself fully under control. But that was a fairly slim chance, he knew, as simply by sitting beside him, he felt his penis stirring uncontrollably.

"So what we'll do is this," she purred, enjoying her little, teasing, game.

"After you spread so much of your cum around, I'm going to clean you," she continued. "That's only fair, after all. Keep yourself under control and I'll leave you alone. Deal?"

She looked down at his hardening weapon and then stared into his eyes.

"Oh dear," she said. "Still, you never can tell...."

With that she dipped the cloth in the water and ran a small film of soap across it. She rested her left hand just above his manhood as she applied the cloth to his rigid shaft. She was intent on creating as much, delicious, friction as she could whilst cleaning him and heard him groan as her firm hand stroked him with the cloth, using long, flowing, sweeping movements up and down the hard shaft before alternating between washing, holding and softly squeezing one testicle and then the other.

She allowed herself a smile of satisfaction as she heard his low moans, and felt his steely invader quickly grow to maximum hardness in her hand.

"Mmmm... I'm not sure you understand the rules," she teased. "You are supposed to be controlling yourself, baby."

As she whispered the words, she deftly undid the knot on the towel around her body, allowing it to slip onto the sofa and again exposing her golden orbs to his gaze. As she worked with the cloth, she made a point of swinging her upper body so that her pointed breasts bounced with each movement, her erect, coral nipples occasionally brushing against his chest.

Phenomenon closed his eyes, tightly clenching them shut as he allowed his mind to partly close down, blocking out the exquisite sensations that this admittedly gorgeous young woman was arousing in him. His body was burning with lust from the AG drug anyway, not that he was aware of the reason, and he battled within himself to keep himself away from orgasm, blanking out the effect of her teasing ministrations on his aching manhood.

Huntergirl was aware of the battle taking place within him and was comfortable with that. The longer he resisted, the more enjoyable the game became. She slowed her gentle stroking movements, almost idly running her fingers around the contoured shaft, twisting it gently in her hand before rinsing the cloth and wrapping it around the bulbous head.

Although his breathing was ragged and she could feel his rigid manhood pulse beneath her hand, he seemed to be doing an extraordinarily good job of holding himself back. She dropped the cloth into the small bowl and lathered her palms, one hand taking his testicles and the other his raging hardness. This time she made no pretence of cleaning, she was masturbating him, alternating between slow and quick, long and short movements as the mind battle continued.

"Well," she suddenly said, just as Phenomenon felt the surge inside him telling him that he had no option other than to give in. "You have done a wonderful job of controlling yourself, baby."

She took her hands away and picked up the bowl, standing up.

"Congratulations," she said.

He exhaled a long, slow breath. Just when he thought he was done for, he was saved. He had held out. He had won. Part of him screamed out for release and needed her to take him across the line, and his body still burned with arousal. But he was safe.

"Oh," he heard her add. "What's that?"

He followed her eyes to the drop of pre cum that had formed on the blunt, purple head of his still erect dome. They both watched silently as the clear liquid escaped from the tip.

"I better just clean that off," she murmured, as if there was a degree of resignation in her tone. "Better do a proper job," she added.

She sat back down and placed the bowl on the floor. He watched her as her light brown eyes glistened into his, and knew what was about to happen.

He groaned even before her mouth dropped on his erection. He gasped in pleasure as he felt her close her crimson lips close tightly around him, her mouth doing its work whilst her soft brown eyes held his captive. She gently went about her work, gently pulling back on the shaft until just the tip remained in her mouth and then greedily swallowing down his entire length again.

Reaching one hand down, she fondled his testicles lightly with her fingers, feeling his shaft expand even more if such a thing was possible, reacting to her feather-light touch. Feeling his body responding so well, she began to rotate her head as she traced her long and highly skilled tongue all over the impressively thick and long shaft, feeling the delicious hardness of it.

She allowed him to slide out of her sucking lips for a moment and held the shaft in her hand, her eyes holding his again and warming to the desire she saw. Not long now!

She ran her long tongue up and down from base to tip, his louder groans encouraging her even more. She could feel her mouth stretch around the thickness of his shaft, and felt him pushing his hips upwards off the sofa. She had him!

She allowed herself a series of low throaty moans as she continued, his hips rising further in reaction to her sucking mouth and the tightening of her hand on his testicles. She could feel his orgasm bubbling up from between his legs and deep throated him, the act being sufficient to fully destroy his already crumbling resistance.

She heard him cry out as the first stream splashed inside her welcoming mouth, followed by a second as she alternated between sucking and swallowing. She took all he had to offer, and that was plenty, before he eventually finished and her eager mouth and tongue continued to clean his gradually diminishing member.

The session had gone according to plan. Lucas had installed a bed in the room and when the women had entered, he had told Louisa that it was to provide the perfect background effect to the lingerie shoot. He clicked away with the camera whilst constantly moving the two women around, all the while attempting to find the most provocative poses that would keep Wonderman's girlfriend at boiling point.

He had skilfully ensured that the shoot was as seductive as possible, adjusting Nancy and Louisa so that they were continually embracing in a variety of positions. Every so often he asked the brunette to plant a small kiss on Louisa's cheek, knowing the effect would be to leave the beautiful black haired woman even more desperate for release than she currently was.

"Nearly finished, ladies," he said as the set-up session neared its end.

They had broken constantly to shower and change outfits, and although Louisa had longed for more contact with Nancy during each break, the previously tactile woman kept her distance, whilst continually making sure that she somehow touched her own body whenever Louisa was watching.

"Okay, I need a couple of different shots," said Lucas, telling Louisa to rest for a moment.

He called Nancy across and the two of them spoke for a moment, whilst the beautiful reporter could not wait to get home and fuck herself silly with her vibrator. She had no chance of seducing Wonderman into making love to her, and right then she needed to be fucked more than anything else in her life. Lucas's voice brought her out of her reverie.

"Okay, Lulu. Hope you don't mind, but I need a man in a couple of shots with you. It will only take a few minutes and then we are finished. So I'm going to quickly change whilst Nancy oils you up again for the final shots."

With that, he left the room and Louisa turned to Nancy, who was already unscrewing the bottle of oil. After running the lotion onto her soft fingertips, the brunette began to sensuously caress along Louisa's neck, down onto the top of her cleavage, and then underneath the top of the low cut, black negligee and onto her firm, rounded breasts.

"That feel good, doll?" she asked, hearing the reporter's soft whimpers at her gentle touch.

She took each full breast in her hand, firmly massaging the oil into the soft flesh, pulling at each dark nipple until Louisa's whimpers turned into louder moans. Whilst her right hand continued its caressing, her left slid away and reappeared on the dark haired woman's thigh, wasting no time in snaking upwards and rubbing her covered vulva through the black thong.

"These are getting in the way," she whispered, bending forward.

She moved both hands away to drag the thong down and off Louisa's accommodating body, before standing back up and running her lips along the reporter's soft neck whilst her questing fingers returned between the open thighs, running though the neatly trimmed bush of black pubic hair.

"Oh, God," whimpered Wonderman's girlfriend.

"What's that doll," Nancy murmured, her teasing tongue sliding into and around the willing woman's ear.

She felt Louisa ease her curvy hips forwards, her breath beginning to quicken and felt her body tremble as she ran one finger across her swollen clitoris. Louisa began to rotate her hips against the delicious hand and fingers, feeling Nancy's experienced fingers tightly pressing and working against her hard nub.

As her orgasm approached, Louisa arched her back and the brunette took this as her signal to increase the pressure, her hand beginning to rotate with remarkable speed as she took Wonderman's girlfriend to an immediate orgasm. She could feel the reporter's whole body shaking against her as she exploded on her fingers, her love juice coating them as she let out one, deep, ferocious moan after another.

Nancy held her shaking body until the trembling lessened, and then helped the still shaking reporter to the bed. For some reason that Louisa wasn't aware off, the brunette was pulling her black negligee from her trembling body as she helped her to lie on the edge of the bed, to recover. Nor did she care. That overwhelming burning sensation was still coursing through her body and she needed more relief.

It quickly arrived. She felt a hot tongue running along her inner thigh, easing towards her twin labial lips. She opened her thighs, attempting to force Nancy's hot tongue as deep as she could, but as she momentarily opened her lust filled eyes she saw that Nancy was sitting on the bed beside her, stroking her hair. But if it wasn't Nancy that was pleasuring her, then who...?

For a second, she attempted to struggle into a sitting position, but Nancy easily held her down.

"Ssssh, doll," her soft voice whispered. "You need some more loving. Let Lucas go to work."