Superbabes: Scarlett Johansson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers

She kept her arms around me and finished chuckling into my ear. Once we got back to work, she stopped laughing in my ear and started nibbling on it. Then she went one better and groaned, "Are you done laughing now?" into it.

The silky, husky tone of her voice really did more to sell the words. Yet my body was still shaking when she licked and nibbled my earlobe and tightened her thighs around me, but it wasn't from laughter.

Still, I had to keep it cool for the finish, so I slid my fingers down her ass crack again. This time it was en route to her pussy, the outside of which I fiddled with while I kept fucking the inside. "This feels and tastes pretty hilarious to me," I answered, as I made my right index finger wet, dragged it up her crack again, then put it in my mouth to lick up the aftertaste.

"Well, you've got it lubed up. Are you gonna put it in already?" Scarlett questioned. I started to ask what she meant, but it hit me soon enough. Well, I had teased her other hole enough already.

I suckled my right index finger some more until it was wet enough, then placed it back between her cheeks. Once again, I teased a finger onto her hole, but this time, it was to lube it up and then put the finger in.

As I exhaled from Scarlett clenching her butthole onto my finger, I wondered if I should slow down my cock, in case I had time to put that in her ass next. However, my guess was that there wasn't enough time -- plus at least this way, I could say I DP'd Scarlett Johansson. To myself, anyway.

With that, I slowly got more of my finger into her luscious bottom, while her luscious pussy kept milking me. For a while, I went back and forth between thrusting my cock in her and my finger inside her. I soon fucked both holes at once for a while, then just finger fucked her ass for a bit.

"Mmmhmmm, you know what you're doing to that sweet ass," Scarlett moaned. So on that cue, I stopped moving my finger inside her ass, yet made up for it by letting my cock go back to work on her pussy.

Once I saw her tits bouncing again as a result, I resumed sucking on them. Moments later, I dropped my head back in her cleavage, lathering the area between her breasts with my tongue. I then let my tongue glide up her chest, before devouring her neck and going back to fucking both holes again.

"Ohh....oh, you want to see me cum again?" Scarlett asked.

"I barely saw it the first time," I pointed out.

"Oh, right....well, I wanna give it to you now," Scarlett promised. "I can't let you cum in me, but I can shoot it all over you anyway....you want that? You wanna see me cover you with cum?"

"Kind of...." was all I had as Scarlett rode me harder.

"Then fuck me harder. Fuck my two tight little holes and I'll give you a whole bunch of super cum," Scarlett vowed as I indeed fucked her harder. As a result, she proceeded to put me down on my back again, lie on top of me and gyrate her hips faster. "Oh yeah, now I'm gonna start dripping soon....fucking make me drip...."

I tried to do my part by fucking her extra fast with my cock, while wiggling my finger all around inside her ass. "Oh fuck, I'd better not go before you," I realized, though I was going too fast to stop now.

"You're right," Scarlett said between groans -- then took herself off my cock all of a sudden. I was stunned enough for her to get my finger out of her behind as well. But before I knew it, she moved up to sit on my face again.

"Like I said, you can sure see me cumming from here," she pointed out, and she had me there. "Now eat me and fuck me and make me cum all over that face...." With pleasure.

I immediately started eating Scarlett again, while she all but bounced herself on my face for good measure. Soon I remembered to fuck her as well, inserting my finger right back in her bottom. "Yeah....eat me and fuck me, eat me and fuck me," she chanted in her sexiest, most overwhelmed voice. "Eat me and fuck me, eat me and.....fuck.....ME!!"

She grit her teeth to get that last part out, just as the big load of cum she promised got out of her. I licked and drank as much as I could, yet my tongue got a little tired and even Scarlett stopped humping my head after a while.

I finished licking her out slower, then took my finger out of her butt and dipped it into her pussy, to combine her flavors before sucking them down. Eventually, Scarlett backed off and straddled my chest, but soon took my dirty finger and sucked it herself.

As she got every inch with her tongue and lips, it reminded me that my cock was still unattended right now and still on the brink. Granted, now that Scarlett wasn't on my erection, it stood to last a little longer. However, I wanted her back on it anyway after her latest finger sucking.

"I'm thirsty again," Scarlett finally interrupted my train of thought. "I don't think water will do it yet, though," she warned, then backed off further, laid in front of me and bent her head down to my staff.

Instead of sucking it, she tortured me by rubbing her sumptuous lips over the shaft. "So nice and hard," she further tormented me in her sexy voice. "Just like I figured. I mean, I told you I wore nothing underneath this thing for a reason," she revealed, prior to wrapping her lips around my head and then pulling away. "And this is a pretty big one....but not for long."

She briefly suckled my balls one more time, then slid her tongue up my erection one more time, slowly kissed my tip one more time -- and then fully deep throated my cock for the first time. After several seconds of Scarlett sucking and of her lathering up my entire cock, I was about ready to blow. And yet she popped off yet again right before I could.

I didn't know whether to hold back or blow -- yet when she turned around again and hovered her ass over my shaft, I was encouraged to hold on. She had made my cock wet and ready enough to fit into her somewhat loosened ass, which she dropped right onto my erection. When it fit halfway in there, we both knew I only had a few seconds, so I had to make them count.

I rapidly sat up, wrapped my arms around Scarlett's chest, grabbed her tits, and fucked her ass in an out of control fashion. She grit her teeth and groaned, while I buried my face into her red hair and did the same. In just a few more seconds, I finally let myself go inside her forbidden area.

After all the cum had shot out of me, and after all the adrenaline I used for the final push wore off -- and after all Scarlett had taken out of me beforehand -- I just collapsed back onto the floor when I was done. In fact, Scarlett had drained me so thoroughly that I almost felt like sleeping.

The next thing I knew, I heard a knock on the door and my eyes opened wide.

When I remembered where I was and what happened, I realized Scarlett and her suit were gone. She didn't even bother to wake me up or praise me -- but she was likely in a hurry to put the suit back on in time for her next scene. Even so...

Then I recalled the knock on the door and hoped no one was onto me or her. I rapidly tried to dress myself again, but by the time I got halfway through, I realized there hadn't been another knock. Perhaps Scarlett had left and knocked on the door to wake me up, then headed back to the set before I could get dressed. Sneaky way to duck out. But kind of disappointing.

And then I saw that a piece of paper had been slid under the door. Once I was dressed again, I picked it up and saw it contained the message, "Check your phone. SJ." She did have time to take my phone while I was out, so this stood to be interesting.

It was more than interesting to find a naked picture of Scarlett on my phone, where she stood in front of the dressing room mirror with her ass showing in the reflection. This would have been a gold mine to any tabloid reporter. But for me, it was just a souvenir for today and extra masturbation fodder for when I got home.

In any case, the tabloids got their chance when another naked Scarlett cell phone picture leaked a month later, with her in that exact same pose in front of a mirror.

The only differences were that she wasn't out of her shower, didn't have a towel wrapped around her front, and mine actually showed her naked boobs and pussy. And since the tabloids didn't have sex with her before getting those pictures, I came out ahead of them even more.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers
12