Supercock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to show me how." Rae muttered under her breath, just before she tossed her head back and wrenched her skirt all the way up in one smooth motion. There, now there would be no turning back. "I need you to show me how guys do it." She said, louder, and stared at her brother straight on. Then, a note of desperation creeping into her voice, Rae plowed ahead. "Because it's too scary to do it on my own the first time and I need you to help me big brother." There, it was done. Now all Rae had to do was sit back and wait for Ethan to call her a disgusting pervert and she could escape back to her room knowing that her life was completely ruined.

But to her complete shock and surprise, that wasn't what happened. For a moment her brother's face ran the full gamut of emotions as he seemed to struggle with a decision, but then it was made and an eerily calm expression stole over Ethan's face.

"Alright," he said, softly at first, but, realizing he could either take charge of the situation or be swept along in his sister's wake, he said more stridently, "Then, just in case, let's do this in the bathroom." Standing up, Ethan offered his hand to Rae who took it, scrambling to her feet before letting him lead her out of his room, past hers, and down the short, pastel colored hallway to the bathroom shared by the two siblings.

Dominated by a large tub that could comfortably fit two people side by side, the bathroom was a mixture of modern and archaic furnishings. The floor tiles were cracked in places, broken apart by the passage of time, while the polished stone countertops beside the sink gleamed and reflected the light that came down from a light bulb hung above the sibling's heads. A toilet sat in the corner with rolls of toilet paper stacked beside it because there was no holder, and a large curtain that could be slid down the middle of the room to hide the bath/shower from the rest of the room was pulled back halfway. Three of the walls and the ceiling were white tile, just like the floor, but the wall above the sink was one, seamless mirror that reflected Rae and Ethan as they entered.

Ethan locked the door behind them despite knowing they were the only ones in the house. Some things were just better off done behind closed doors. "Ok," he glanced over at his sister and gulped, "let's start by having you take off your clothes and I'll get mine off too. Alright?"

A strange shiver of... Confusion? Anxiousness? Exhileration? shot through Rae at his words. "W-why do we have to strip?" She asked, hesitating and wondering if this had really been such a good idea. Then she shook her head ruefully. Of course it wasn't a good idea, but it was her only option. Wasn't it? Folding her arms across her chest, Rae twisted back and forth nervously while she waited for Ethan to explain.

"I'm a little worried that... well, if your penis is super in more ways than just size, then things might get a bit messy." Ethan admitted.

"Oh." Rae replied shortly, stopping her gyrations. "Oh." That made sense. Gross sense, but sense all the same. Glancing down at the ridiculous tent her skirt had become, Rae steeled herself. It had to be done. Then, still hesitant, but knowing herself to be committed, Rae began to peel off her t-shirt. The bra was next, dropping to the floor and leaving her breasts exposed. Lastly was the skirt which proved to be the hardest because she had to shimmy it down past her penis. When she was completely naked, Rae turned around to face her brother and it would be difficult to say which one was more surprised.

To Ethan, his mental image of Rae had always been biased towards seeing her as his little sister. She wasn't a woman, she was just Rae. The nosy, annoying pest that he'd raised ever since their parents had abandoned the two of them a little over four years ago. She had never grown up to be a woman in his mind. But clearly, somewhere along the way, she had. Shining waves of silky black hair fell to Rae's waist, framing a slender, innocent face with trusting, hazel-colored eyes. Pursed nervously, Rae's mouth was sensual, if not in a full and lush way then in the fact that her lips appeared delicate and sensitive. They were the kind of lips that you could spend hours kissing without ever growing tired.

As for the rest of Rae, well, the skinny, gawky girl Ethan grew up with had disappeared, subsumed by slight, but feminine curves and pale skin that would bruise easily. High, pert breasts sat atop her chest, capped by pink nipples that were standing stiffly at attention beneath Ethan's gaze, and where Rae's thighs came together rested her duel genitals. Her new prick was the most obviously eye catching, jutting up at an angle and refusing to give into the demands of gravity as it bobbed in time to Rae's breathing, but beneath it lay a pair of delicate pink petals, glistening wetly in the light and slightly engorged with his little sister's arousal. As his eyes came to rest on his little sister's cunny, Ethan felt another surge of blood rush into his prick, making it jerk upwards and swell another inch.

How could this possibly be his sister? Ethan shook his head; sure that he must be seeing things and that this whole morning had been some strange dream.

Rae, meanwhile, was not oblivious to Ethan giving her a once over, or the way his gaze lingered. Squirming under his attention she distracted herself by looking at him in turn. Her brother took after their mother more than she did with light brown hair and a tall, lanky body. By no means muscled or athletic, her brother was not overweight either. Instead, from the tips of his toes to the top of his foxlike face, he screamed elegant intellectual and possessed a soft slender body that many might consider attractive. Unbidden, Rae felt her heart hitch slightly in her chest, beginning to beat more rapidly.

Then she caught sight of his tool as it twitched and jerked upwards. Not as big as hers, it was nonetheless impressive, looking to be about eight inches with a hefty sack swinging beneath it. Instinctively, Rae felt betrayed by the fact that her brother was erect in her presence. If it had been even a few hours earlier Rae would have bolted from the room, from the house for that matter, and given Ethan the silent treatment for months. How dare he be unable to control himself! To feel lust because of his sister's naked body was wrong in so many ways.

But that was then and this was now. Rae could no longer be sure that a penis was such an easy thing to control. Hers certainly wasn't. So, she gave her brother the benefit of the doubt. It was just the situation, she decided. They were being forced to participate in something that would normally never have been permissible in a brother-sister relationship by circumstances outside of their control. After this, Rae was sure everything would go back to being normal between the two of them.

Choosing to break the awkward silence that was developing, Rae asked, cautiously, "So... what now?"

Blinking several times, Ethan shook his head and returned to the present. This wasn't the time to be noticing just how sexy his little sister had become. Stepping into the tub, he sat down with his back against one wall and spread his legs. "Umm, alright, just... come sit between my legs sis, ok?"

Feeling no small amount of trepidation, Rae did so. Setting herself down in the tub first, she pushed back into Ethan until she felt the tip of his erection press against the base of her spine. Freezing in place for a moment, Rae's mind pointlessly supplied the information that it was hot to the touch and very smooth.

A tremor ran down Rae's body, but a moment later she slid all the way back, trapping Ethan's entire length against her butt. A full head shorter than her brother's six feet, Rae was able to tuck herself comfortably beneath his chin as she settled herself against his body. Then she waited. Too embarrassed to talk at this point and too worried of what the burning rod pressed against her butt cheeks would do if she moved.

Eventually, Ethan brought his arms around Rae's body and took her hands in his. Letting herself be led, Rae remained passive while Ethan wrapped her palms around the tip of her penis. Somehow, unlike the other times she'd touched it, this sent a thrill of anticipation down Rae's spine as her fingers came to rest atop the smooth, slightly spongy skin.

"So," Ethan murmured against Rae's hair, "there's not too much to it for guys, but there are a couple of things to be aware of." Laying his sisters fingers against the glands around the head of her penis, he had her stroke them gently, the act making Rae gasp and squirm against Ethan as she felt little sparks of pleasure erupt at her touch. "These glands are one of the most sensitive places on a penis. You can get a lot of pleasure out of them, but you also have to be careful because the skin here is thin and can chafe or be rubbed raw easily."

Next, Ethan brought Rae's hand to rest against the tip. "Some people enjoy playing with this," he said, "but even if you don't, it's usually a good idea to try to coax some pre out so that you have some lubricant." Using one hand he had Rae pump the base of her penis with long, drawn out strokes while he had her tease her tip with the other. Rae gasped at the alien sensations, and then squealed as she felt a particularly strong feeling of pleasure surge up the length of her penis accompanied by a spurt of pre-cum that struck the palm of her hand and trickled down the tip.

"We're in the bathroom so we can also use things like soap and some body washes as well, but we'll get to that later." Ethan declared, warming to his role and finding himself enjoying the way his sister allowed him to control her, doll-like. "For now I'm going to show you the basic technique." He placed Rae's hands so that one was slightly above the other on the trunk of her prick. "You're so big that you'll probably want to use both hands to do this." Ethan chuckled. "A lot of guys would be jealous of you for that, you know." Rae just blushed, tucking her chin in and focusing on what was going on with her penis.

At first, Ethan had Rae pump her hands slowly up and down the length of her penis, but gradually he picked up the pace until Rae began to feel a sense of distant, but steadily building pressure and small shudders of pleasure started emanating from the base of her penis. Occasionally, Ethan would have Rae move her top hand so that she ground the top around the head of the penis or her bottom hand to press against the base and squeeze rhythmically.

"Does this feel good, little sister?" Ethan asked, breathing in the fresh, clean scent of his sister's hair and immersing himself in the feeling of her soft body against his own.

Rae nodded, not trusting her voice at that point, but Ethan gave a disapproving tut. "That won't do, sis. You've got to say it." He teased, punctuating his statement with a series of short, rapid jerks.

Why? Why did she have to say it out loud? Rae didn't know, but she found herself doing so anyway. "Y-yes, it feels good." She squealed.

"What does, Rae?" Ethan pressed, "What feels good?"

No, that was too much. There was no way Rae could answer that, it was mortifying. She shook her head no and squeezed her eyes shut tight. That was when Ethan stopped and Rae's body jerked as the sensations abruptly began to fade away. "No, don't stop!" The words burst from her lips before Rae could stop herself.

"Then give me an answer, sis. Tell big bro what feels good." Ethan crooned, moving Rae's hands in one quick jerk up her penis before stilling them again.

Rae caved immediately. "My p-p-penis." She moaned softly, "my penis feels good." Rae didn't know what she was doing anymore. It was like all her willpower had been consumed as fuel to feed the fire burning in the pit of her stomach and she didn't know what was going on anymore. Hadn't she hated her penis just a little while ago? So why did it have to feel so good. How could she hate it when it made her feel like this?

Rae's quiet admission wasn't enough for her brother, however. "What was that, sis? I couldn't hear you."

"I said," Rae took a deep breath and then burst out, "I said my penis feels good so... so..." Her breath hitched in her throat. "Don't stop, big brother, keep making my penis feel good." She pled, squirming in place.

"Well why didn't you say that earlier?" Ethan smirked, bringing his sister's hands back to stroke her prick. He didn't bother easing Rae into it this time. He knew he didn't need to. From the first, he brought her hands up and down in powerful, fast strokes.

It was almost too much. Every pump filled Rae's head with roaring white static as she felt the pressure start to build again, getting closer and closer while something tightened inside her. Moans slipped freely from Rae's mouth, high pitched and breathy as she acknowledged her pleasure to the world. Successive spurts of pre were being drawn from Rae's body seemingly with every pump, splattering against the tub or running down her penis to be gathered up in her hands.

Soon, Rae could feel it, something was going to happen, and it was going to be wonderful. Rae was sure of it. She was almost there. Just a little while longer, a little bit more and her brother would make it happen. Anticipation built in Rae until it felt like every stroke of her hands and Ethan's up and down her length would break her.

So, when Ethan stopped her for a second time, holding Rae's hands still, the first thing to come out of her mouth was a frustrated growl. Of course, Rae was strong enough that she could have just kept pumping anyway, but that was a recent development and she was far too wrapped up in the situation to even think of doing so.

"Shh, shh." Ethan murmured comfortingly in his sister's ear as he reached with one hand to gather a bottle of 'special' body wash that he'd bought for himself several months earlier. "I'm going to get you off now Sis, but I want to show you how it feels with lube." Pouring a generous amount out of the bottle onto the impatient Rae's hands he had her rub her palms and fingers together until every inch gleamed with the sweet smelling goop. "You ready?" Ethan asked, only to receive a plaintive mewl in return as his sister panted rapidly.

Moving her hands back to their position, Ethan commenced. Far faster than before, Ethan had Rae pumping her hands up and down her length so fast that they began to blur. Compared to earlier, it was like every sensation of pleasure had been brought up a level. With the lube accelerating her progress and making her fingers practically glide over her sensitive flesh, Rae began to feel like her mind was caught up in a raging storm of ecstasy, every rational thought being blown to pieces until she could do nothing but concentrate on her penis. Mindlessly, Rae moaned, letting her tongue hang out of her mouth as her hips began to thrust up and down in rhythm to the strokes being guided by Ethan. A loud fapping sound filled the room, echoing off the tile walls and merging with the cacophony of Rae's moans.

Then she felt it. The pressure, somehow it was being forced into the base of her penis. An immense presence that could not possibly fit inside of her but which was being forced to anyway. Just before it began to course its way up her length Rae broke out, disjointedly, "C-com...ing it's coming!" She screamed, feeling her eyes begin to roll back in their sockets and surging pleasure began to overwhelm her slender frame.

Recognizing what was happening, Ethan upped the pace even more, making his little sister milk herself for all she was worth, and then, acting on a perverse desire, he angled Rae's penis back so that it pointed up her body.

The first tacky streamer of white cum struck Rae's chest just below her breasts, soaking their undersides and a good portion of her stomach in a layer of thick jizz, and that was just the first. Again and again, Rae's hips tensed before arching to release another rope of hot seed across her body. To Rae it seemed to go on for an eternity and the entire time Ethan made her keep stroking herself, even when the pleasure became so intense and unbearable that black spots swam in her vision.

And it wasn't just her penis. Her cunny was spasming too, releasing a flood of wetness to pool in the tub beneath her and sending bursts of pleasure through her body that contrasted with those coming from her penis in such a way as to make the combined pleasure even greater than the sum of its parts.

Long after the last batch of cum had been released across Rae's body, Ethan kept jerking his sister off until her cock wilted in protest, shrinking down before his very eyes. Wrapped in his arms, Rae spasmed as her muscles jerked uncontrollably, still reacting to blissful aftershocks which threatened to drive her unconscious.

Practically the entire upper half of Rae's body was soaked in cum, some of her skin almost completely obscured under several layers of the stuff. Although the first streamer had been the largest it had not been the strongest. Numerous ropes crisscrossed Rae's face or hung from her hair, the pearly white seed providing a powerful contrast to Rae's dark hair.

If someone had told Ethan a week earlier that he would be in this situation come Rae's birthday he would have thought them mad. Now, though, looking down at what a small part of his voice whispered was his handiwork, he was overwhelmed by what he'd done. None of this had been necessary, he knew. He could have simply given his sister a visual demonstration with any cylindrical object. It wasn't like it was hard for guys to jerk off, but some part of him had wanted to do this. And now, as he looked down at the results, it almost made Ethan go off against his sister. Almost, and perhaps it was because he didn't that Ethan did what he did next.

Laying his sister down in the tub, immersed in a small pool of her own jizz, he repositioned himself so that he was straddling her chest, penis laying between he cream covered breasts just a few inches from her face. Groaning weakly, Rae's eyes fluttered open and Ethan ignored the shock and confusion contained within them.

Finding herself staring up at her brother's penis just a scant ways away, Rae struggled to piece her thoughts together. Before she could, however, Ethan spoke. "So, sis, as you can see, I've got a problem here." His voice was authoritative as he pointed with a finger to his prick and began to rub it back and forth gently through the trough between her breasts. Dazed, Rae simply nodded.

"And well, I it seems to me," Ethan gave Rae a stern look, "that, since I helped you out, you should be willing to help me out too." That didn't seem so bad. Rae gave it as much thought as she could. Somewhere on the edges of her mind she thought there might be a voice telling her no, that doing that would be wrong, but right then she just felt gooey. She giggled, mind and body, Rae was goo all over.

Weakly, Rae tried to raise her arms to start jerking Ethan off, but found that she was barely able to lift them. Her body wasn't quite ready to start accepting commands from her head yet, which only made her giggle more. Speaking of head, she was feeling a little lightheaded. Maybe it was because of all her recent fluid loss.

"That's ok sis, there's more than just one way to do this." Ethan gave her a strange grin after Rae let her arms flop back down. Then, with one hand he scraped as much of Rae's cum as he could onto his penis until it was absolutely covered in the stuff. "You like ice cream, right sis? Well, I know you do. I'm the one who has to buy a new carton every weekend. Tell you what," Ethan gave Rae a conspiratorial wink. "All I want you to do is think of this as a tasty ice cream treat and open wide." Shuffling forwards on his knees, Ethan pressed the tip of his penis against Rae's lips.