Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted him, he could tell, yet she need not hide it from his view as he had done with her to bring her to new levels of arousal.

No, she left it out in the open for all to see, and then she danced it in front of him, not allowing him either to have it, yet not taking it away from him.

It was left up to him to act.

And he did not.

What a dance this was, each leading the other, taking turns following the other's instructions.

Equality in desire, each certainly no stranger to the fires of passion that was so carefully stoked within the other.

As these thoughts swirled throughout his head with the ferocity of a twister and the unpredictability of a hurricane, he almost lost notice of the release of pressure from her body upon his own.

Her weight no longer rested upon him because she did not.

His eyes shot open wide, and he did not even remember closing them. He looked from side to side and did not see a thing. The darkness of the room had taken hold and his eyes were adjusting to the lack of light.

The chill in the air was negligible at this point.

Their body heat had made certain of that, extinguishing any of the frost that may have existed.

He searched for her with his eyes, until he felt the pricks of her fingernails as she embedded them into the backs of his thighs. As a spider would, she crossed her fingers over one another until she reached the top portion of his thigh. She secured a grip on his boxers and tugged them off.

Sliding down his body they pulled against his standing erection until it was the only obstacle for their removal.

She took advantage of this as she toyed with him, riding the boxers up and down his legs thus swinging his cock back and forth.

Finally, she pulled them off, and his excitement popped out from beneath the fabric.

It was her first opportunity to see him, and she was not disappointed. He was of average length, which was perfectly agreeable with her as long as he wasn't too short, but he was absolutely as thick as a tree.

She wasn't overly experienced, though she had been in her share of intimate relationships, but never before had she seen a man with such a thick cock.

With a curious fascination, she slid her fingertips from the back of his thighs to the front and all the way up until she was around the base of his shaft.

Using both of her hands, she gripped it firmly and gave him one long and slow stroke.

He was unable to control himself, and his hands clenched tightly into a fist as he let out a long moan as he exhaled deeply.

It seems he had been holding his breath, she mused, while playfully tugging on his manhood.

Another moan escaped his lips as she toyed with him.

She bent her head down slightly, and almost as if he could sense what was going to happen he shut his eyes tight at the exact moment she pressed her lips against the head of his cock.

A gentle kiss, and nothing in the world could feel better than that. His fists flexed out and his fingers were fully extended as she parted her lips wide and her tongue rolled out onto him. The duality of the wet and warm sensation was so incredible that when she took him into her mouth he clutched at the bed sheets and groaned loudly.

She moved her hands up to his own, and she clenched them tight, as she continued to take him into her mouth, inch by inch until he was almost entirely inside.

Slowly, she allowed him release from her as she pulled away from him. He was swollen and absolutely rock solid hard. She began licking the shaft up and down while sucking the head into her mouth.

Each time she would swallow just the head, he let out a long rattling moan, that never seemed to end, but found a new voice each time.

She decided it was time to have some more fun and she wrapped her hands around the bottom of the shaft and as she suckled on the top and licked it with her tongue as the head was completely inside her mouth, she stroked him up and down.

This was the moment of truth, she thought, certainly he would buckle and give way.

He would disobey.

Yet he did not.

No such thing.

His back was being stabbed with tiny little needles of fire and the head of his cock felt as if it was his funny bone and he had just hit it while then applying a hot compress and an ice pack simultaneously.

Shivering, he did, but she elicited no full movement.

Not to show her disappointed, she released her grip on him and gathered a firm suction on him before she pulled her lips away hard letting the head of his erection pop out.

He sighed heavily.

Whether it was a sigh of either contentment or relief she wasn't sure.

Then nothing.

He heard no noise, and he saw nothing but the grainy texture of the ceiling and the flickering shadows from the candles that danced upon it.

When suddenly he felt the bed sink in slightly and he looked up and saw her standing naked above him. Her body was smooth, her curves so delicate and precise, with her breasts hanging slightly, but showing no signs of sagging, she was a sight to behold. Such beauty. Her hair was a mess, and her eyes darted about, when she stood over him, one of her feet resting against each of his hips.

Looking down at him, she hovered over his manhood, and he had the perfect view staring up at her.

Unsure what she was planning to do, he simply laid there absorbing the beauty of the moment.

Absorbing her.

Then she did it.

She slowly bent her knees and allowed her weight to rest firmly on her joints until her thigh touched the top of her calf.

As the moment unfolded before him, he anxiously awaited her sliding down onto him. He lost his breath with a deep gasp.

She squatted down low on him, and he could feel the head of his cock rubbing against her crotch.

Reaching down between her legs, she found the target of her desire as she wrapped her fingers once more around his erection.

Loudly she whispered as she moved him into place, "I have a surprise for you."

She grinned down at him deviously.

Already he had given up any hope on predicting just what she would do at this point considering the depth of her change in personality.

Unaware of at exactly which point he had lost command of the situation, he had resigned himself to the situation. As he lay there motionless awaiting her next move with much anticipation, he could not help but find a sense of nervous comfort in her wicked smile.

What was she planning?

A hard tug on his manhood removed any such thoughts from his head.

It mattered little what she planned. He desired climax, and he yearned for it quickly.

She had other plans in mind.

Continuing to assail him with her mischievous grin, she ran her fingers up and down his shaft as she teased it against her thighs. The soft whimpering that came in reply to her actions only furthered her delight.

She decided to keep things simple.

"So you teased me earlier. My turn. No moving. No sounds."

The words rolled off her tongue as raindrops would trickle down a window, and he could not help but be swept up by her. There was simply so much to immerse himself in from someone who was seemingly so everyday.

Her eyes were so delicate in the candlelight, but her pace was anything but. She scanned him up and down in quick fashion, measuring every part of his body as she continued teasing him between her legs. Furious was the searching, until her eyes finally locked in with his own and they shared a moment.

Silence.

Not a word shared nor a muscle moved.

Until finally he could no longer contain himself.

"I want you."

He blurted it out with such urgency and yearning that her knees went weak and she teetered on the bed before deftly regaining her balance.

Quickly saving face and reforming the heart his words had just melted, she acted fast in response to his noncompliance.

Removing her hands from beneath her, she stood up, stretching her leg muscles that had protested the extended bending. The notion that she was too young for her body to be reacting in such a way entered her thoughts and left it just as quickly.

"No sounds."

With that, a forgotten scarf reappeared, and she decided that it was time for a much deserved rest.

Unable to remove his gaze from her lips, he could tell the look on his face when she brought out the pink scarf must have been quite amusing based on her reaction.

She smiled.

How he loved it when she smiled.

At which point he felt a pressure on his chest, and as he lifted his head enough to look down the length of his own body he realized she was now sitting on him.

A slender foot appeared on either side of his face, and it was quite evident by his immediate gasp just how inviting her pose was.

She flipped the end of the scarf forward into the air and lazily it descended down upon his face and chest at which point she leaned forward so that they were only inches from one another's lips.

Separated by veiled cloth.

How symbolic.

Though nothing was said of it, the look the two of them shared left each believing the other understood. This is how each would look to the other should they ever walk the aisle. Staring at one another through a veil of fabric.

Before the kiss to bind the most sacred of vows.

Suddenly, she yanked the scarf back hard and it flitted from his view. Her lips were mere inches from his own as she spoke to him firmly.

"You don't listen. There will be no next time."

His lack of movement and sound was all the affirmation she needed and desired.

Learning.

Both of them.

Once more she rose to her feet and towered above him, and this time she leaned down at the waist until her lips hung right above his own. She could feel his breath brush her lips as his own were quivering.

Oh how badly he seemed to want to kiss her.

All he got was the scarf tied extra tightly, much to his consternation, around his head removing all sight.

He knew not where she was, and he felt the sides of the mattress on either side of him sink low down towards his waist. She must have moved, he surmised, but still he felt not a bit of her weight upon him.

When all of a sudden he felt her hand wrap itself tightly around his shaft and all of a sudden the warm and wet sensation of her skin pressed against the head.

It felt so slick and nice, and she moved his erection around in a circular motion. The tip of his cock was pressing into her flesh and rubbing across it.

Oh God.

She held his shaft securely in one hand and she spread apart her lips with the other. Methodically she rolled the tip of his excitement along her clitoris.

When he heard a sultry whisper in his ear.

"You're masturbating me.. do you like it?"

His throat was dry.

Completely.

Had he any desire for speech none would have come, and as for movement he involuntarily wavered slightly as a cold shiver shot up his back. She rocked in concert with his own at the sight of him slightly pressed inside her so that the head of his cock wasn't visible.

Oh what a sight that was.

How hot was that?

How hot was she? There was a burning in between her legs that was only further intensified from how dripping wet she was.

So incredibly aroused was she that after a few rotations of what she was doing there was a stream of her juices trickling down the side of his manhood.

The visual was divine and the feeling shall know no just description.

He was completely overwhelmed by the sensation, and he simply took it for what it was. A small portion of paradise reserved for him on a chilly evening. His vision was distorted greatly by the makeshift blindfold, but it did not remove his sight completely.

The dancing shadows that the candles gave birth to were the only observers of his delve into physical euphoria.

He felt her slide off of him after a while, and he heard her feet land firmly on the floor.

She had jumped down off of the bed.

As he lay on the bed, his knees bent and his legs hanging mostly off of the edge, she walked up on him as a cat does when it stalks its prey.

Each step more precise than the last, and her hands sunk into the soft covers of the bed as she slinked up onto him. She hovered over his body, and their bodies finally met as she straddled him.

Absently he licked his lips with anticipation, though they remained dry from the fact that the moisture had deserted him long ago.

Sliding up and down his body, she reached down between both of their legs, found her way to his cock, and held it flat against her pussy. Then she started moving up and down his body so that his erection, still pressed firmly into her, would be rubbed against her wet lips but never enter her.

While she did this she stared down at him and his mouth hung open and he moved not an inch. Softly she pressed her two lips to his dry bottom lip and kisses him, suckling on him slowly before pulling away and allowing it to pop out.

Slowly she traced his lips with her tongue as his cock ostensibly did the same to her own.

She could feel his arousal and the strain in his legs.

He was close.

The blood was pumping furiously and he was hot to the touch.

So hot indeed.

And as she continued sliding herself up and down his shaft, she kissed from his lips down to his neck before finding his chest and settling on his nipples.

She took one into her mouth, rolling her tongue over it before she bit at it, pulling away with her clenched teeth.

As she lay over his body her own arousal had all but coated his cock that it became almost difficult for her to grip it in her hand without it slipping out.

Just as she thought she might lose her hold on him, she whispered in his ear.

"Cum for me."

And she felt the hot liquid shoot out over his body, on her ass, and even on the back of her leg.

She collapsed on top of him, their bodies covered in perspiration, and their hearts, while aligned perfectly, thumped violently against their chests.

"Wow."

She could smell him.

A new scent percolated throughout the room, and she was caught up in just how much she liked it. No longer masked by cologne or some other fragrance, his body truly smelled as that of a man, but distinct all to him.

There was something else.

Something more.

He seemed oblivious, still attempting to corral his heart and return it to its nest inside of his chest.

Time to investigate, she decided.

She started by lifting her head slightly off of his body to which she clung so tightly, this due to the cool air that washed over their damp bodies every so often leaving them with chills and in a search for the warmth of the other's body.

They were a huddled mass of limbs and lust, yet she was able to pry herself loose enough to discover the source of the unknown fragrance.

It was sex.

More to the point, it was their sex.

This was not something she was completely unaccustomed to, but for some reason this such occurrence seemed a good deal different from those she had experienced before.

Why was that?

Then it came to her.

Perhaps it was in the fact that neither of them had moved since he had gotten off. Each of them remained in a crumpled pile of weak smiles and dry lips.

The pleasure, so intense and draining, removed even any thought of getting up and cleaning herself off or showering.

Really, the fact she could still feel his release on her was somewhat sexy to her.

So many times before, or more accurately all of them, she felt almost compelled to head straight to the bathroom to rinse herself off, grab a towel, or hop into the shower.

In this instance, she felt no such obligation to do so.

Quite content to remain on the stomach of her lover, she placed her head back down on his chest and secured her grip once more.

He glanced down at her without moving as she settled in, and when she finally found her previous spot across his shoulder he allowed his eyes to close.

Neither said a word.

Time crept on under the steady and rhythmic pace of his chest rising and falling with each breath he took.

Lost in a dreamlike stupor, she stayed conscious by planting a small kiss on his arm each time he exhaled.

He in turn ran his fingers along the small of her back, breaking the monotony on every third pass by drawing an imaginary random design on her naked body with his fingertips.

A strong current of winter invaded the room, causing the bed sheets to flap furiously about in response and leaving the two spent lovers fidgeting in its frosty wake.

"We really should get up."

She said it more out of reluctance than desire, while the slight chattering of her teeth seemed the most convincing element of all.

His eyes flickered open briefly before closing just as quickly.

"Why don't you shut the windows?"

A smile crossed his face, though she was turned the other way and could not see it. The painful pinch on his thigh gave him all the response he needed.

"It was worth a shot."

She just shook her head slightly. Yep, this was the guy she had fallen for alright.

"Well, you can lay here and collect yourself if you want. I'm going to freshen up. Where can I shower?"

He didn't even bother to respond verbally, his eyes still closed and his body still motionless. He pointed straight out the closed door of his bedroom, then raised up one finger, followed by a his index finger and thumb in the shape of an "L."

She gave him an incredulous look, which of course he didn't see, and removed herself from her entanglement.

He offered several low grunts as she pushed off of his chest purposely, and she stumbled off to the doorway quite aware that he was peeking out at her backside.

She turned to him and stated plainly, "And when I get out you better get in there and clean yourself up, too, if you plan on sharing my bed with me."

As she left the room he simply laid on his bed staring at the ceiling mouthing those two words that stuck out in his mind.

My bed.

Hmph.

When she shut the bedroom door behind her, she realized what he had meant with his crude form of sign language. Straight out that door and first door on the left.

Was this really what she was going to have to put up with?

Not a chance, she thought.

His bathroom certainly contained the typical signatures of being used primarily by a single guy.

No clean hand towel left out on the rack, as she had to open the linen closet to find one. There she discovered them slightly disheveled, and that was being kind. They certainly weren't anything close to being described as folded let alone neatly.

She rinsed off her face, dried her hands off, and set about finding herself a bath towel as well as a smaller one for her hair.

Blue or pink.

Which chick bought those she wondered, as she opted for the blue towels.

Unless he really likes pink.

Well, that certainly never came up in their countless conversations!

Committing that little detail to memory in the form of a question to spring on him when he was around his guy friends, she began running the bath water.

She liked her showers unusually hot, and so it didn't take long to find the right mixture of hot and cold water.

The room was small, but she already had decided on at least four different ways to improve the decor while maintaining a higher level of sanitation.

You don't leave your razor next to your toothbrush, she thought, as she stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain closed.

The water poured out over her chest and she ran her hair through her hands and left it off to one side before introducing herself to the shower head.

It didn't take very long for the room to steam up and for her body to be wet and almost raw from the near-scalding water washing over her.

She kept her eyes closed and just immersed herself in the night that loomed ahead.

Really, it had been so long for her since she had been able to curl up next to a man she trusted, rest her head on him, and allow sleep to overtake her.