All Comments on 'Surprise!'

by sum12watch

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
gutsy female

good story 5*

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Couldn't like this messy story

Worst of all, Harry suffers no real consequences and continues on his merry way. I don't believe for a minute he doesn't/didn't have a copy of the tape. Secondly, how can a man overlook his wife's disrespect and lies? How does that ever go away? Will he always be wondering if she's really in a meeting or if she's actually in the Board room getting pounded on the conference table? Not a good way to live. And did he ever ask where she put the tape, where she got the gun or why she wasn't suspicious that Harry just happened to have the tape of their fucking in the machine at the exact minute she walked in? Too many coincidences in that scenario. And her husband passing off his enjoyment of seeing his wife getting reamed out by a huge cock was just disgusting. This story was simply a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you for making me stop coming to this site. Your story really did it for me. He was all serious with the confrontation just to tell her that he got a hard on watching that huge cock fuck her ass? What’s next? He goes to gym locker room and chooses studs to bring them home for his wife? What kind of game are you playing here. Up until the confrontation he was disgusted by her actions, even while confronting her he said that he doesn’t even know if they wanted to work on their marriage, then you pull this shit. And how good of her to give him her ass now! Is that something that should make us happy?

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Not a surprise

Was a great story and well written until the last page ending. You blew it. Made him a cockold, rushed the ending and made it unbelievable. Sad. You've done the same thing with your other stories. Time to move on to authors who finish their work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just another camouflage cuck story. What a pathetic loser.

If this story was about marriage turmoil and reconciliation, then why is there no discussion with the wife about why she fucked a complete stranger, came on to him like a sex goddess, had the best sex of her life with no consequences, and then, supposedly, just stopped? And never gave her husband anything close to the erotic sexy exuberant sex she gave an asshole stranger?

Just an excuse to portray another cuck loser. No wonder the wife did, and no doubt continues, to seek sex from real men. Hey, as long as he pays the bills I'm sure she'll have something left for him. Until the kids are gone and she finds his replacement. God, that won't be hard, for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is every man's fantasy.

I wish my wife was like this. 5 stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Well yuk.

Nuff said...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just Another Worthless Twat!

Divorce the cunt! Yesterday! NO excuse! - At the custody hearing,whip out the "cheating tape".The worst that'll happen is joint custody. - (Make certain that a copy of the tape arrives to everyone in her e-mail contacts!)

OPrimeOPrimealmost 6 years ago
She was lonely?

Seems simple enough to me, anytime he is lonely he is okay to cheat!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Too quick

He was to quick to forgive and reconcile. She will do it again when she gets bored.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Do It Yourself

I made a PDF copy of the story up to the point where on page 4 she says “We'll never get over this, will we?" Then I inserted my ending where Brad reaches down into his attache’ case and removes a large Manila envelope. With tears in his eyes he slowly turns to her, hands her the envelope and whispers softly, “NEVER”.

I gave my version 5 stars, the original not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the hell?

He's going to trade everything - his pride, his self respect, his children and his marriage for anal sex? Because that's what his actions indicate. Her cheating and all the lying mean nothing. As long as he fucks her ass he's going to forgive and forget? I think that's the definition of "following the little head". Just an awful ending. Really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MINORITY VIEW

What??! I agreed completely with LordSlamdawgg (1/23/13). How? I'm confused. I guess, now that we're practically chums, I may have to check his Favorites page.

I like reasonable, well told reconciliation stories. Obviously, some think even one much-regretted slip is grounds for big-time revenge. And dissatisfied clients speak up moreso than satisfied users. Hence, the disproportionate number of negative (including outraged) comments. Variety is needed -- too few write for us, compared to the many who write BTB (burn the bitch). So, in appreciation, I gave 5 stars -- even though the reconciliation was not properly worked out. At least, a woman who will threaten her seducer at gunpoint to try to curb the damage of a regretted, one-time lapse, deserves reconciliation. See my comment, 10-13-18, on writing reconciliation stories as niche marketing at The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan.

A comment wonders when she viewed the tape. Between taking it at gunpoint and discarding it (Actually, she may still have it. One of the unknown, unresolved details.)

Brad was bothered at getting an erection from the videotape. Why? I'm puzzled. Aren't porn videos intended to produce erections? Anyway, what is, is. I like blue. I do not like beets. It doesn't bother me. Others are different. So?

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No consequences ?

The husband goes from being aggressive to dealing with his cheating wife to becoming weak and hinting at maybe he would enjoy watched her cheat again. What is he bipolar or is the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wimp

the husband is a wimp he should be ashamed to call himself a man.He should have kick the guys arse and left the cheating slut wife .but he the wimp he is kept the slut.once a cheater always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LW is filled

with faggot bait...closeted fag gets hard looking at a big cock fucking his wife. A big cock fetish among men is a sure sign of being a faggot.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
More cuck wimp bullshit!

I will never understant the apparent love affair writers have with the cuckold meme. Clearly hubby is turned on by watching another guy with a bigger dick anally fuck his slut wife. This story and its pathetic characters made me feel depressed after reading it, which was not a particularly erotic experience.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Sure

I'm sure he thought they worked it out, but that was this cheating bitch thinking.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Cuck bullshit. Why do authors think this shit sells, beats me.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Ok, didnt expect that from Brad

Thanks for the unexpected.

Though it is still a cheating cuck story... and I am not too sure how to take those.

Writing okay, but never got a feel for who the characters are. Brad maybe, but Sarah is a mystery still. No idea of motivation for the cheating whatsoever.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Disappointing ending

This was a great Loving Wives story with a stroke story flavor. The confrontation started well but then seemed to switch to Exhibitionist & Voyeur.

There were three, possible six, more parts that could have been worked into a wonderful story.

How did she know the tape existed? She said she had already seen it. When? How does Brad deal with his inability to elicit the sexual responses Harry gets with his big dick? Was the Lynn character just a McGuffen? How did Brad and Sarah "work it out?"

Is there a sequel involving their Exhibitionist & Voyeur escapades? Maybe with Lynn?

Your nom de plume suggests you prefer E & V type stories. Surely there's more to this!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what?

doesn't explain anything, really. Just because he was working she cheats and cheats big time? He gets a pardon so all is well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Timing

It was her word that it happened in late July. That is 8 months. Do the DNA Dumb Shit

Quadman07Quadman07over 3 years ago
When did she see the tape?

Harry said he never saw her again after the one night and only had one copy. Brad could not find the tape in the hotel room so where did she see the tape? She said, "I've already seen the damn thing. I don't want to see it again." Where is the gun? Brad could not find it in the hotel room! I think Brad needs a DNA test for both kids and a polygraph test for his wife after she signs a post nup!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Good story until he went all small wee we'd cucky at the end.

Should have just wrote a straight up wimpy assed cucky boy story.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 3 years ago

So much for the nitpickers, I like the story. If it was my wife I'd like to watch it often for training - with her pointing out details! The limp dick comment I hear anyway but the tape would correct that.

JohnfergieJohnfergiealmost 3 years ago

Just another shitty cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure how you would this out. For me she would be history.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This quote: "I don't know if there's anything you can do to help. It's a psychological problem, I guess."

.

YES! The first step in getting well is admitting that you have a problem!

.

This honestly might be the most honest story of this kind I've ever read! These people are imperfect, conflicted, uncertain and frightened by their circumstances! Realistic!

.

5++++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Surprising good considering the simplicity of the story and ambiguity of the characters.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well evidently a lying,cheating, whore of a wife that kept an affair a secret for years is many folks on here's cup of tea. Not mine! 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enteresting if not a little lame on the part of the husdand. I'd be far fetched to ever trust her again.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I am surprised there was nom confrontation between Brad and Harry. After what was viewed on that video, not sure is reconciliation is realistic. How could he trust Sarah, ever again? Getting aroused watching porn, even when it is his wife cheating on him, is not surprising. Does not mean he likes the idea of other men having sex with his wife. Not saying they should not reconcile, but it should take for more effort for it to occur.

-

Pasqual

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was a heapin helpin serving of dumb.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 2 years ago

The ending destroyed it for me. Not very likely....

Theakston58Theakston58about 2 years ago

I thought you really had a good story going, until… you didn’t. It’s a shame…

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Are you as stupid as your MC?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story on this website to illustrate that is just a putrid swamp of toxic feminism and w**** apologists. If you would have switched it around and have the husband cheating and the wife finds out the writer of course would have wrote in that the wife has to get her revenge get her vengeance, get even with him, so how come the rider who's obviously a little low T beta boy didn't have the husband get his revenge or evening up as well. If the husband is going to stay with the wife the least he can do is to get some strange so they're even otherwise there is no question that divorce is going to happen.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Decently written. However, since hubby's big concern was how he got hard watching his wife betray their marriage, it took away any emotional interest the story might have had. He was a happy cuckold, and the story lost all value, except, perhaps, to other cuckolds who might have found it sexually stimulating. I prefer tales where the betrayal has meaning to the marriage, not as a get into ass free card. 3 stars, not because I liked it, but because the writing was average. A shift to the present tense in part of the story almost warranted a knock down to 2 stars, but it wobbled back to past tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 sick puppies! Waste of time writing or reading.

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

Can we assume that if Brad wants to try a little BSDM, a threesome, girl/girl play, glory hole, etc. that all he has to do is set it up and Sarah will happily make another training tape for him?

Oh, and adultery is OK whenever she’s lonely and he’s not around as long as she makes a tape for him?

Of course she never did anything like this again. Didn’t she tell him so? Why should he doubt her?

What guy wouldn’t want a marriage like this?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Liked it but hated it.

Donovan7777Donovan7777over 1 year ago

WTF???? Oh sorry did I miss the part where she says “ I’m sorry “ or expresses even a little remorse other than crying?? Gee, must have skimmed right over it!!!! Terrible writing.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

Another unrepentant whore and her punk ass husband... 2 stars ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I will never understand how a guy gets excited watching his wife with another man.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Well written but the plot went south QUICK.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Liked the story but could be improved. Ending fell off a cliff. Lynn and main character relationship needed more development. How does MC verify this was only case of infidelity? What about DNA test for all kids?

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a steaming pile, women are so sick and twisted and these husbands are not men, they are ass loving homosexuals, they all want anal, only gays dream of anal and only the gayest would choose it over pussy. Men get errections when seeing sex period it has nothing to do with who ....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was this story pre-DNA?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My problem was that he believed her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Like PT Barnum once said "there's a sucker born evey minute."... hubby certainly proves his quote.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The end doesn’t match the beginning of the story, am I missing something??????

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

Love the stupid comments by the toxic little sexually insecure incels

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous