Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found out that he moved down here about fifteen years ago to take care of his great-aunt Shelley, who had owned this house. She had no children but had always doted on Stan and he uprooted from California to this tiny Southern town to help her out as she was dealing with cancer. (I loved how he carefully used words like dealing, since words like "losing the battle" always kind of offended me, even when they were well meaning.) When she passed away, she had left the house to Stan and he stayed here ever since.

"There as no way I could sell this place. Aunt Shelley had worked so hard for this house and really loved it.," he said, gingerly flipping over a thick slice of green bell pepper. "Plus, after she passed, I found out that I liked it out here. It's very...peaceful."

"Is that another word for boring?", I sassed, taking a nice swig of beer.

"Ha..no. I am very far from bored right now," he said with those blue eyes flashing at me again and it hit me that I needed to take the alcohol a little slowly, since I was getting all fluttery-weak and wanting to feel him closer to me.

"Me too.", I said softly.

It wasn't too long after that all of the food was grilled and Stan ushered me into the kitchen, even pulling out my chair for me. I sat there, as he busted out the plates and managed to assemble the perfect medley of veggies and fish on a beautiful and old sunburst colored Fiestaware plate. (Undoubtedly, another thing inherited from Shelley.)

"Would you like some lemon juice or anything?"

"Actually, a little bit sounds great."

"Well then my lady, I come prepared.", he grinned, pulling out a little plastic lemon shaped bottle from the fridge.

"Stan, I had no idea you could be such a gentleman...or such a great cook!", I added after taking a nibble of the seasoned Mahi-Mahi.

"I'm a man with few secrets, Penny, but only for those that are worthy."

"I'm worthy?", I said halfway teasing, knowing I just wanted to hear him say it.

"Oh you're absolutely worthy. I'm sharing my beer with you, right?", he winked.

"Then I feel like a Queen." We clinked amber colored bottles together and smiled, enjoying the divine spread. The best part of the whole meal was that felt so instantly comfortable with Stan. Like I could just eat, drink, flirt and be a little bit silly with him and be spared of the whole dumb head-trip of "Do I still look cute when I eat? What if he hated that joke?" etc etc. I've worked for years on trying to exorcise that junior high aged voice but with Stan, no work was needed. It was just instant.

He let me help him clean up a little bit, but balked at washing the dishes, winning my heart further but waving me away and saying "Fuck it. I'll wash 'em tomorrow."

"Ooh do you want some ice cream?", I chimed in. "We don't have to eat a lot but a few bites could take the edge off this heat."

"I like the way you think. Just let me get some bowls."

"Screw the bowls, just grab a spoon and save you some dishes. It's not like we are eating a lot or anything, right?"

His eyes lit up with that. "Are we sharing a spoon?"

"I'm in it to win it, let's go.", I said as I grabbed the ice cream and he grabbed a spoon.

We sat down at the table, this time right next to each other. I could feel the heat off of his body and finally had a chance to breath in his scent, a spicy mix of seasonings, smoke and musk. I prayed I smelled half as good and wondered if my lily scented perfume was even still detectable after an hour of being outside and covered in slight sheen of sweat.

Opening the top of the carton, we were greeted by the oh so pretty site of neat lines of strawberry, chocolate and vanilla.

"Choose your poison." Stan said, wielding the spoon with some cute force.

"Oh. I'm a strawberry girl all the way."

"Strawberry it is for the strawberry girl" and he got a spoonful of my favorite flavor, even managing to get a bit of real strawberry in there.

Sensing that he wanted to feed me, I opened my mouth slightly, only opening it wider as the spoon moved past my lips. The cold and sweet sugar touched my tongue and I closed my eyes, briefly, enjoying the taste. I felt an "mmm" escape my throat and opened my eyes back up, only to be met by Stan's intense gaze. Feeling playful, I made sure to pull on the spoon a little bit with my mouth as he pulled it away.

"You Sir, look like you could use some ice cream."

"That's not all." My lady parts tingled a little bit with that, but I was on a mission and a little waiting was never a bad thing.

"What flavor, Stan? We have a fine array in front of us."

"I'll take chocolate.", he said as I felt his bare knee brush up against mine. The contrast of his strong, slightly rough and hairy skin on mine was borderline delirious. If I didn't ravage him on this table, it would be a miracle.

"Chocolate it is. You know, I don't trust people who go for vanilla first. I like people that appreciate flavor.", I said as I scooped up the lovely cocoa colored treat with the spoon.

As I leaned forward to give him his ice cream, I placed my hand on his other knee. He opened his mouth looking at me the whole time. When his lips closed around it, I felt his hand join mine, keeping it on that sexy knee. (It wasn't until Stan that I ever thought a man's knee could be a point of attraction.)

"Did you like it?"

"It was good but I know a way we could make it better."

"We?"

"Yes," as he leaned his head towards mine, "We." and our lips met, with it starting off deliriously soft and quickly become more open and firm. As his tongue caressed mine, I could still taste the chocolate ice cream, with it now mixing with the strawberry. Our mouths enveloped each other in a delicate mad wetness, which was only matched with my own growing dampness. It usually took a little more to get me going than a first kiss but this was making me all kinds of shades of turned on.

Finally, coming up for air, I gasped, "Well you were right, that was definitely the best."

"Never question a cook."

Glancing at the suddenly sugar-melted mess that the carton of ice cream, I scooped up a glob of strawberry with my finger and put it in his mouth. He eagerly licked and sucked at my finger, then grabbed my hair lightly and started kissing me hard. His mouth was sweet, with ice cream, with lust and with total appreciation, with my own mouth matching him with abandon.

Despite that, I pulled away from him, making Stan looking initially breath taken and confused.

"If we're going to make out, then we need to continue it somewhere a little more cozy." Plus, I didn't want to be haunted by his dead Aunt for lusting up her table, but I kept that to myself.

"Good point, though I think you need one more bite. Just to make things equal." and with that, he took his own finger and swathed a quarter sized dollop of chocolate ice cream gooeyiness. Before he could reach me, I took his finger and brought it to my mouth, taking it deep within my mouth. I could hear Stan audibly groan as I loved his finger and slowly licked it dry, like a feline up to no good except everything I was up to was better than good.

Finally, I let go and Stan, with a face rife with lust, whispered, "I think you're trying to kill me."

"Far from it, now let's go to the living room before we melt along with the ice cream."

Earlier that evening, he must have changed something, because the living room was now lit by little rows of white and blue string lights. The room was quiet save for the gentle whirring of the ceiling fan and the sound of cicadas and breeze through the open window. In a small touch of gentleness, Stan's hand grabbed and held mine while we walked to the couch.

Sitting down, he kissed me with a subdued tenderness, only to pull away for a moment.

"You know, Penny. I'm not the shy type but I have been dreaming of kissing you for months."

"Months? I never thought I was your type."

"Yeah, I normally can't stand voluptuous sexy women," he grinned.

"You're cute but I remember seeing you with a really pretty and petite blonde awhile back."

"Huh? Oh! Starla. Nice girl but we were really better as friends. Plus, she loved Phish and I can't stand that jam band shit."

"Are you trying to turn on me even more?"

"No but I need to work on that right now," and our lips found each other, borderline bruising each other as his body pressed mine against the back of the couch. Moaning at the feeling of his form against mine, I ran my hands down his back until reaching the hem of his shirt and started pulling on it, wanting to feel his flesh so badly.

Stan sat up long enough to quickly remove his shirt as his own hands started tugging the fabric of my dress top down until my bra covered breasts were exposed. The fact that it was my laundry day, plain white bra did not deter him, as his strong hands started to caress my breasts through the fabric. His thumbs managed to find my nipples and circled around them until they were hard under the cloth. If I had been damp before, I was soaking at this point and felt my hips starting to grip him tighter, opening my legs and pulling him forward.

He crashed into my mouth, softly chuckling. "Mmm...I love a woman who knows what she wants."

"I'm an open book baby, now kiss me some more." I didn't have to tell him twice as we kissed deeper and longer than before. Motioning primal need, I started to move hips against his, feeling his jean clad erection against my soaked panties. A part of me smiled knowing that a part of his clothes would now have my most sacred scent.

"You're driving me crazy, Penny. If I had known you were this hot, I would have been chasing ole Burt away a long time ago."

"Better late than never...oomph...", as I was interrupted by a shudder of pleasure as he thrusted his groin against mine.

"Well you know how to shut me up.", I chuckled.

"I hope not. I love hearing your voice. I bet you're an awesome dirty talker."

"Never had any complaints...now where were we?"

"Hmmm..." and his lips instead met my throat as a hand returned to my breast, this time pulling the cups of my bra down and exposing my chest. His hand caressed me, teasing my nipples and make me squirm underneath him.

"You are so beautiful, Penny. When I saw your cleavage in your car today, all I could think about was touching you.

"That's funny since when I saw you without your shirt, I was thinking the same exact thing", I said as I reached out and lightly scratched a path down his chest, feeling every tense muscle. He moaned a little, making him squeeze my nipple a little harder.

"I thought I caught you looking at me...blushing."

"Oh god."

"No, no...", he said, peppering my neck and chest with wet kisses and licks, "...I loved it. Pink and red are your colors."

His hand slid up my thigh, until he was palming my pussy. It wasn't long until he had pushed aside my panties and started to rub at my slickness.

"Jesus Penny, you're so wet. I can think of eighty things I want to do to you right now."

"Give me a hint."

"First of all, this..." as he slipped two fingers inside me. Our groans echoed in the room, which only continued as the started to slow-thrust them, feeling every inch of moist tightness.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh God yes, but I can think of something that would feel even better."

"Mmm...pray tell."

I sat up a little and reached for the zipper of his jeans, taking a little time to rub him through the denim constraint, before unbuttoning and unzipping him. Smiling at the sound of him sucking in his breath, I started to feel and stroke his thick cock.

"No underwear...very nice."

"It's been too hot...you feel so amazing, Penny." he uttered, before gasping again as I rubbed my thumb on the underside of his cocks head, feeling how moist it was from a small but steady stream of precum. Before I could revel too much in giving him pleasure, his fingers resumed their thrusting, making me stroke his cock faster, until we found a matching rhythm.

As his fingers started moving faster and deeper, I started feeling the oceanic burning beginnings of an orgasm. Feeling that hard muscle in my hands and its gorgeous pink tip only hastened it. Before it could go any further, I felt Stan's hand on mine.

"Please Penny, stop it. I don't want to come. Not just yet."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing is wrong but I really, really want to be inside you and if it's too soon or anything, I totally understand."

"Kiss me." and he did, with his lips moving slowly but firmly against mine. He tasted of need that mirrored my own. Maybe it was too soon but life was short and this beautiful lithe man felt better than anything I had even known.

"I want you too, Stan."

He smiled and kissed me again, before whispering in my ear, "Do you want to go the bedroom?"

"Maybe when we're done, but I want you now. I need you.", I said, skirting right up to pleading as my entire being almost hurt with desire.

His hands slipped up my thighs, briefly caressed my ample hips, before taking my panties off, his fingertips skirting my skin as he slowing pulled them up and over my legs. He took off his jeans and came back the couch, gingerly picking up my legs and placing my feet on his shoulders, opening myself to him in a gloriously obscene display.

Bringing his hips closer, he started to rub the tip of his cock up and down, paying extra attention to my clit. He wasn't even in me and yet I was already writhing, and touched as well, as I felt his lips brush up against the soft skin of my ankle. This was the best kind of heat, from the depth of my heart to the dripping crevice of my pussy.

Finally, after teasing me for what felt like an eternity, he started to, inch by careful inch, thrust inside me. We both shuddered and gasped at the rich, new sensation. I felt so full and greedy. As he reached the hilt, I could feel my heart beating like a rabbit and reached my hand up to his chest, only to feel his beating like thunder...a little slower but just as intense.

Looking in my eyes, he pulled out almost all the way, only to steadily thrust back in, making me moan out loud. He started doing this dance for a minute or two before starting to gradually increase the pace. Then he was moaning and I started trying to thrust back, wanting to feel more and more of him.

"God Penny...nothing feels as good as you...so tight and warm...", he uttered in between pants.

"Mmm...Stan you feel so good too...please, fuck me a little harder? I need you deeper, baby."

"I'm loving that mouth." Stan pulled out, almost completely...and then didn't move. I sucked in my breath, eagerly waiting for him...until I got impatient.

"Please baby, I need you...is something wrong?" He as looking at me, those blue eyes almost glowing in the shaded light.

"No, I just wanted to soak up this image."

Before I could respond, he shocked me by giving me what I asked for, a hard and fast deep thrust, to the extent that I could feel my hips and ass slightly rise up, purely by his force.

"Umph..." was all I managed to say as I could feel every agonizing inch of him. This started him off on a series of twin thrusts, each just as forceful as the last. With a less caring lover, it would be pure annoying soreness but with him, it was luscious and on the sweeter side of pain. It wasn't long before I started to feel that deep, rollicking swell of an orgasm creep up. Somehow knowing my body better than he had a right to, he start to slow down, taking his movements to a casual and full bodied thrust. One of his hands, which had been in the process of leaving all sort of lovely fingerprint-bruises on my ass and hips, moved towards my pussy.

"I want to feel you come around me, Penny."

"I want to feel you come in me," I smiled, feeling oh so naughty and relishing the thought of him climaxing in both my innermost thoughts and my inviting womb.

"Oh God girl, you keep talking like that and it's going to happen sooner than later.", he groaned.

Keeping me in line, he started stroking my erect and nectared clit, while still deep and slowly thrusting in me. A series of filthy words and moans came out of my mouth, as he had my body paralyzed, every cell and nerve ending engulfed and crackling.

"Fuck Stan, I'm gonna come." and as I felt the crashing blue-gold colors of complete pleasure start to rush, he let out this loud moan and started fucking me hard, making me bite down on my arm before his own orgasm wrecked his body. Feeling his cock twitch and erupt inside me made me shudder and moan some more, prolonging this feeling of beauty so physical.

He crumpled on top of me, holding me tight and kissing my face, our sweaty bodies clinging to each other. His hips still pumped a little bit until there was nothing more to give. It was then that he gave me the sweetest of kisses.

"Was that good, baby?" he asked.

"Are you kidding? I'm feel I just experienced a supernova. Christ, that was interstellar. What about you?"

"Oh, you were so good that I know exactly what I want for breakfast."

I giggled, somewhat shocked and completely happy that my day had taken this turn. We limped our way to Stan's small bedroom, his window covered by a sheer tapestry of all the major constellations and a twin bed like a cloud. Turning on the portable fan, we held each other and explored each other's mouths and bodies some more, as our sweat cooled to a damp glow. I felt like every lovely night time thing with Stan; the wings of a firefly, blooming evening primrose, a red moon over an endless landscape, all of which made me all the more grateful for my sweetest surprise.

12