Surprise At The Drive In Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

"Would that feel good?" Deb asked naively.

"I don't know. You've never done that for me." I replied.

"You never asked." She responded without malice.

"Well I'll say this, since your hand always feels good, I can only imagine that enveloped in that soft skin, it's got to feel great. Plus it looks like one hell of a turn on."

The intercom on the executive's desk squawked and a squeaky female voice sounded an alarm, "Sir, it's your wi…. Ma'am! Ma'am! You can't…." But it was too late as the door barged open. A good-looking, very busty brunette with wavy hair cascading down over her shoulders, burst through the door.

"You bastard!" She shouted. "I had my suspicions, but when I found this…." She held up a dress shirt with lipstick spread on its collar. "And now I have all the evidence I need. Get up bitch and get the hell out of here!"

The secretary had already fallen away from her boss, a look of shock on her face. Landing on the floor she hid her face in her hands at first, then scrambled to find her cloths. She moved around behind his desk, trying to put on her blouse.

"Oh, oh." Said Deb.

"I bet the wife is flat on her back, either on his desk or the floor within a couple of minutes after the blonde is out the door." I predicted.

"Only if he rapes her." Deb returned. "If you did something like that behind my back, I'd be damned if you got any more from me. You'd be lucky to live."

"I'll remember that."

"You'd better."

Still trying to get her blouse on, the blonde stood up, and tried to work her way around the wall towards the door, her bra in hand. "Hurry up, bitch! Get the fuck out of my sight! I don't want to see you in this building again. You're fired!" The wife yelled. Still trying to tuck herself in the blond blew past the wife with one of her breasts still hanging out. A few wolf calls and whistles could be heard from outside as she disappeared.

The wife closed the door and turned on her husband. "Listen you son-of-a-bitch, I'm going to take you for everything you have."

"Yeah, yeah." Said the smug husband, his monster still hanging out, but showing signs of diminishing.

"Put that damn thing away and listen to me." She commanded. "But of all the things I'm going to take… you know what you're going to miss the most?"

"What's that bitch?"

Grabbing either side of her dress at the collar she ripped open her dress, exposing the largest pair of breasts I had ever seen and she said, "These!"

"Wow!" Deb whispered. "And I thought Joyce's were large.

"Well, bitch, if you try to take one red cent… you know what you're going to miss…." He grabbed his tool and waved it back and forth. "And I bet I can find another pair of those, before you can find anything close to this."

"Is that, right?" She shouted, sticking her nose in the air with aloofness,

"You know it is, bitch." He said assuredly. "Now get over here and sit on this thing, since you busted things up before I got my nut off."

"So, you think…" she unbuttoned a couple more buttons below those she had already ripped off earlier, "…I'm just going to walk over there…" she took a few steps toward him and pulled the dress up over her head, "…and sit on that thing…" she put her thumbs in the side straps of her hot pink bikini panties, while still walking towards him, "… after its been in that fuckin' cock suckin' whore's mouth?" She finished all bent over, pulling those pink panties down over her garter belt and mesh nylon-incased legs. Her overly large breasts swayed invitingly back and forth as she delicately performed the maneuver, leaving them on the toe of her three-inch stiletto high heels. Swinging her leg she sent them flying through the air towards the cocky, self-confident executive, making a perfect ringer around his tall erect pole.

"I don't think, I know you are, bitch." The exec proclaimed.

Sauntering over to him, her breasts swaying as she walked, her tongue sensuously licking her lips; she said in a very composed, yet husky voice, "What makes you so sure… honey."

Still reclining back in his chair, slowly stroking his huge monster, the panties now lying around its base, he responded in a superior and obnoxious tone, "Because you're a bitch in heat. Because you want it as much as I want to give it to you. Because, you can't get through a day without it up that tight, hot, dripping wet cunt of yours. That's what makes me so sure… honey."

Walking up to him, she placed a finger right on its tip, slowly spreading the gooey moisture all over its velvet head. "I suppose if you gave me a real good fucking… I could forgive you." She offered, bending over in front of him until her tongue replaced her finger. She grasped his hard member about in the middle, opened her mouth and slowly took him inside.

"Yes, I suppose I could do that." He affirmed.

Lifting her tongue, she said, "I just love to see their faces when we set them up like that."

"Yeah. She sure was shocked getting caught like that." He replied. "I'll have to make it up to her later."

"The fuck you will!" She shrieked, lifting her tongue again. "That bitch is fired."

"Ah, now. That's not fair. We set her up. But let's discuss that later." He suggested.

The camera panned around to look up through her legs from behind. What a shot, her nether hole, her engorged cunt lips, her breasts hanging down provocatively and her lips slowly descending down this monstrous shaft. Slowly, slowly they descended, until the whole thing disappeared. As her mouth descended the executive leans forward and grabs both her breasts.

"Did you notice how hard he was just before she started swallowing him?" I asked and continued before Deb had a chance to answer. "That's why she is standing up and bent over so far. And why he had to lean forward in order to get his cock at the right angle for it to go down her throat."

"Still just unbelievable to me." Deb responded dumbfounded. She is so enraptured in the movie that her hand that is usually stroking my manhood is just laying on my belly palm up, while my very hard appendage just hovers over the top of it, waiting to be grabbed.

The lady on the screen slowly extracts herself, slowly falls to her knees grabbing his hard-on with both hands and simultaneously begins to jerk him off and suck him at the same time. Her pace quickens rapidly. Her head bobs up and down so quickly that her hair is flying in all directions. Likewise, so are her boobs, anytime his hands are not massaging them. The scene goes on and on the camera panning around to show the action from every conceivable direction for what seems forever. Finally, the executive throws himself back in his chair and hollers out loudly that he is cumming.

His wife pulls her mouth off, while rapidly continuing the hand job. In slow motion a large gob of cum flies out of the top of his cock. In an almost frame-by-frame motion the gob arches about a foot in the air and slowly falls onto his wife's camera side cheek.

"Eewe! Now that's a little gross." My wife-to-be squirms.

"I've cum on you before. In fact, almost every time we make love and I withdraw."

"Yeah! But not on my face."

Returning to normal speed, his wife places the cock between her breasts as cum continues to spew from the head of his cock. Another couple of drops fall on her face and then on to her huge breasts. She bends her head forward and as she opens her mouth, she catches the last drop that squirts into the air. Laying her bottom lip against the head of his penis just below the opening she allows the remainder of his surging cum to flow into her mouth, eliciting another "Eeeew" from my fiancé.

When his stream of fluid diminishes she puckers her lips letting some of the rich consistency to bubble out of her mouth and dribble down her chin. Rising up she takes the head into her mouth again; swallows about six inches and begins bobbing up and down another half dozen times or so, thus sucking up and gulping down the remainder of his load. Standing up she straddles his legs, working her way up until its head is right against her cunt lips. Grabbing it with one hand she rubs the head back and forth between those lips, while with a finger from her other hand she cleans the cum off her face. She takes it to a nipple and begins to rub all that cum into her breasts, educing yet another "Eeew" from my girl.

After every possible camera angle is exhausted, she slowly begins to bend her knees and the head disappears into the folds of her love lips.

"You don't think she is actually going to try to fuck that thing do you?" Deb asked in disbelief.

"Well, I'd expect so. I mean it is called a fuck flick."

I got another slap across the chest for that as she answered, "But, she can't possibly take all that in. We're just not built that deep, even if she can stretch that wide."

"It seems to me if they can find a stud that long, then they aught to be able to find a filly that can take it all." I argued back.

On the screen it was beginning to look like I was right as she slowly sank lower and lower on his shaft. About three-fourths of it had disappeared when she finally came to a halt. Flexing her legs she began to rise back up.

"So, much for your theory." Deb responded and squeezed her fingers around my cock again.

"Hey this isn't over yet. I bet before its all done they are bush to bush." I joked.

"Bush to bush?" Deb didn't get it.

"All the way in. Pubic hair against pubic hair." I explained.

The wife rose up until just his head was still barely inside her and then began her descent again. This time it appeared she went a little further down.

"See what I mean."

Deb didn't comment as the wife rose to the top of his monster again. This time she dropped with all her weight, pulling her feet off the ground. As predicted she took all of him inside, pelvic bone hit against pelvic bone. She let out a gasp of air (as did Deb) and collapsed against her husband's chest, breathing in gasps.

"Oooh my god. That had to hurt. Do you think she's dead?"

"No. I hear her breathing."

"I just can't believe it. There's no way she could take all that in. There are times when I sit on you… if I really come down hard… I feel you hit bottom." Deb explained and simultaneously started a slow stroking motion.

"Say," Deb began to ask as a realization came to her, "how can he still be that hard? I mean he just came and he is still as hard as a rock. You always deflate – at least for a little bit – after you cum."

"They cut the film. It fact, they probably shot this scene first and after he recuperated, shot the blowjob. Remember how he was bent back a little during that scene?"

"How do you know so much about this?" She questioned dubiously with an eyebrow raised.

"I keep telling you I do more than look at those pictures in Penthouse." I laughed.

Slowly the husband leaned forward and picked up his wife. Still imbedded to the hilt he walks her around to the end of his desk, placing her bottom on the edge. Slowly she lies back, until she is reclined across the flat surface. He grabs her hips, withdraws a little and slams into her hard. Her large breasts roll down toward her belly as the thrust hits home and then they rapidly rise up almost to her chin. He pulls out a little further, this time and slams into her again; her breasts rolling the length from her chin to her belly and back up again. What a tremendously sensual scene.

"Yes! Yes! Baby!" She yells. "Fuck me hard, baby. You know I'm the only one that can take all of you like this. That slut whore of secretary you had in here can't come near to giving you the fuck I can. Come on fuck me harder. You can do better than this." She spurred him on.

As if on queue, he did just that. Pulling half way out he slammed into her harder and harder as well as faster and faster. All the while his wife is moaning and groaning to encourage him to fuck her even harder. "Ooh, yes!… Baby!… That's how to do me… oooh!… oooh…. Yes, do me daddy…. Fuck me!… oooh!… Fuck me harder… Fuck your real whore… oooh…. Your fucking whore of a wife."

Deb's hand began moving faster as the camera pans to view the fucking from every possible angle. She seems to get hotter and hotter as she watches and listens to the wild scene.

"Your not much into that cock sucking stuff are you." I deduced.

"No… yes… well… I like doing it for a while…. It's just the idea of all that mess all over my face or boobs that kind 'a got to me. That's all." She qualified hesitantly.

"But you really like the fucking… don't you!" I presumed from the renewed attention to my dick and what sounded like a little heavier breathing on her part.

"Oh yeah." She moaned softly. "You know I do."

"Yeah, I thought so." I gloated. Releasing her breast, I let my hand work under her skirt and found her moist hole. "I bet you'd love to feel that monster up inside you right now instead of my two fingers."

"No… oooh, no!" She moaned as if in anguish. "It would split me in two. I know I'm no way deep enough to accommodate that monstrosity. Although, she sure seems to be enjoying it." The wife continued to get hammered, moaning and groaning her contentment and occasionally begging to be fucked harder.

"Ummm, how about Brad's."

"Why would I want Brad's, when I have yours?" She demanded, averting her look from the screen to concentrate on me.

"I don't know," I hesitated. "maybe… ah… because what you said earlier about Joy. Because he is so much bigger, that Joy really enjoyed him more." I suggested tentatively.

"Don't be silly." Deb chuckled and slapped me across the chest again. "You're a whole lot bigger than Brad."

"How do you know that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Joy told me." She said matter of factly.

"What!… What do you mean by that?"

"Joy said Tony is only about six inches long."

"You guys talk about how big your boyfriends are?"

"Sure. Don't you tell your buds how big my breasts are?

"Well… ah… ah."

"Yeah! Of course you do."

"But that's different." I argued lamely. "The size of girls breasts is pretty obvious. We are just confirming what we already know."

"Yeah, right! You're still talking size of private parts. And just like you, I like to brag about what I got."

"What about Brad though. Didn't Joy say he was so much bigger than Tony."

"Yeah. That's my point." She explained with a glow in her eyes. "Joy said Brad was about an inch longer and a whole lot thicker. So I asked her how much thicker. She said she could touch her index finger to her thumb around Tony and still not be touching his skin. But on Brad she had to squeeze him real tight to be able to touch her thumb to her middle finger. Then she asked how big you where."

"And of course you told her." I was beginning to catch on.

"Well, I didn't really have much choice after she was so straight foreword with me. And besides after her story of the evening before, I needed to brag a little bit. Just to show her she wasn't the only one having fun. Anyway, I told her you were every bit of eight inches long and that when I wrapped my fingers around you, that there is about a half inch gap between my thumb and middle finger – see." as she pulled on my cock and demonstrated.

"Did that impress her?"

"Not only that, she wanted to compare hand size. She was really impressed when it became obvious that my hand is a little larger than hers."

Speechless, I looked back up at the screen. The executive had pulled out of his wife and was now kneeling between her legs and eating her out. The wife was really moaning and groaning, while thrusting up into his face and pulling his head into her snatch as hard as she could.

"Ummm." Deb moaned, her attention returning to the screen as well. "She sounds like she's really enjoying that."

"Would you like a little of that kind of action."

"You bet!" And without the least amount of hesitation she let go of me, slid over to her side and leaned back against her pillow. With her right foot on the floor she brought up her left and let it slide the length of the seat behind me. Her legs spread wide, she pulled up her skirt and smiled.

I slid off the seat and knelt on the floor in front of her. Bending forward I let my head sink into the welcoming vee. The musky smell of a well turned-on woman met my nostrils and I reveled in the sensation. I let my tongue just barely touch the engorged outer lips, circling along their lengths, up one side and down the other. She brought up her hands and began running her fingers through my hair, while softly moaning her delight.

I lifted my head and said, "Keep me abreast of the action up on the screen."

"Speaking of breasts. His hands have reached up and he is playing with those huge melons as he keeps sucking her hot pussy. How's that?"

"Not bad." I mumbled, without raising my head, however I did reach up and begin messaging her breasts. I continued to lick her outer lips as I listened to both my wife-to-be and the hot slut on the screen moan and groan their appreciation. After several minutes of teasing her outer lips and listening to her occasional updates, I dipped my tongue deep into her slit, finding her opening. I jabbed my tongue in as deep as I could reach and started a fucking action. I was rewarded by a deeper and louder moan from my girl.

Her hands took a little more control of my head, pulling it a little tighter as she began to wiggle and thrust a little into my face. She moaned, "Ummm. That really feels good, baby. And the lady on the screen must be getting something of the same. Her bottom is almost coming off the desk as he keeps it up. I think he has started using his fingers on her as well."

Taking the hint I replace my tongue with a couple of fingers. Although they were dry, she is so wet that they slid right in without a problem. Resting my chin on the palm of my hand I sent my fingers in as deep as I could and began stroking the top of her tunnel again, searching for that G-spot. Slowly I dragged my tongue up the center of her gash, until I run its tip across her clitoris for the first time. She shudders, almost a set of jerks, and utters a moan louder then the lady on the screen for the first time.

I bring my tongue back down and I'm rewarded with yet another shudder and moan. Her fingers dig into my scalp and pull me tighter as she moans, "Augh!… that feels great." A pause and another, "Augh!" as my tongue rises back up across her clit again. "Oh! He's left her…. He's opening a drawer of the desk." I can her a sound of confusion in her voice, then, "Ooh! Oh Myyyy GOoooD!"

But before Deb can explain her exclamation, the lady on the screen says, "Oh, good. You got the donkey's dick."

"You've got to see this thing." Deb demands with awe in her voice.

I keep licking, but pull away barely long enough to say, "Just describe it to me."

"Oh god, Bill." She exclaims again. "It's huge…. Augh!… It's got to be another couple… augh… inches longer then he is…. Augh…" she moans every time I cross her clit. "It's also thicker…. Augh!… It's a dark grey… augh… with a big pair… augh… of balls at the end…. Augh!… Oh, man!… Augh!… He's sliding it right in!"

I hear the lady moan louder again as I just keep licking up and down between my girl's lips. Both ladies are moaning quite loudly now and I stop to take her tender little nub between my lips and suck on it.

"Ummm, that feels sooo good." She compliments. "Ummm, he has shoved almost the whole thing in her. He's sliding it in and out very quickly. Now he is leaning back down. He's eating her again. He's sliding it in and out and eating her at the same time." Deb explains, with a note of awe in her voice as she witnesses this hard-core sex for the first time.

"Oh, yes I like that, baby!" Said the lady on the screen, "Getting fucked and eaten at the same time. Oh, yes… Oh, yes… Suck my clit, baby. Lick it good!"

saber6
saber6
27 Followers