Surprise Honey The Sequel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,520 Followers

Sitting as she was now, her pussy was spreading wide open. I saw her nipples swelling too. Then I started the skiff's motor up, and we moved out to head back to the yacht. Trolling along slowly, I reached out and began to finger her wetness. As I did that she leaned back a bit, her hands going behind her to support her in an upright reclining position.

This caused her breasts to jut out proudly, nipples sticking out even harder in the cool evening air. I saw a handle of an oar sticking out, and seeing that it reminded me of a dildo I got an idea. Slowing down a bit, I pulled out the oar and making sure there were no sharp edges and that it was clean, I began to use it like it was a cock. Rubbing it up and down Sandra's slit, watching as it spread her pussy lips wide apart.

She moaned and I saw a flush begin again on her chest. I slipped some of the oar inside her, and soon, bit by bit, I had managed to press all of six or seven inches of the shaped handle inside her by my best estimate. I moved the oar carefully and slowly, resting it on the engine cowling. There, the vibrations from the motor began to hum up the oar, right into her pussy.

Sandra moaned once…twice, then constantly as my homemade dildo vibrated deep inside her. I let go, making sure it was going to stay in place as it was, and then gunned the motor into a higher speed. The change in vibration, getting stronger and higher pitched, caused Sandra to cry out. As she began to orgasm, I placed my fingers around her clit and squeezed softly, as if I were jacking it off like a little cock.

Sandra's orgasm so over took her, she began to fall backwards. I was just able to grab her arms and hold her upright, as she came so hard that she almost passed out. As soon as I saw that she was supporting her own body again, I let go and removed the oar. We had begun to turn away from the yacht and headed out into the bay.

I saw that I had managed to get about nine inches inside her, which was a bit more than my length. I took her hand in mine, and we turned back to the yacht. Arriving there, May and Julie were waiting patiently for us. I had Sandra get out first, then as I tied up, May led Sandra inside. Julie stayed with me.

"Took a bit. Did you two have some…fun?"

I told her of what I had found when getting to Sandra's cabin, and then some of what we had done up until now. Julie smiled, then taking my hand, led me inside to the others. Inside, Carl and Jan were massaging Sandra, the oils making her glow in the lamp light. Julie moved to assist as Anne came up and hugged me.

"We figured that something must have…come up. Are you all worn out…or can you help a few ladies with some…internal massaging?"

"I'll always be able to help some ladies with internal massages."

We went over to May, and together we all began to undress. May stepped in close to me once she was totally naked, taking my hard cock in her warm hand. Bending at the waist only, with her legs apart about shoulder width, she took my cock into her hot mouth and began to suck on it. One of her hands went to my ass and pulled me farther into her mouth, as the other caressed my balls.

Anne, not to be left out, moved around behind me, and knelt. Soon I felt her hands spreading my ass cheeks wide, and then, a soft, warm, and wet tongue licking me back there. It felt so good. Two mouths on me, one in front one in back.

Anne's tongue soon found my very tight anal opening, and she really started to lick me with intent. At the same time, as if she was aware fully of what Anne was doing, May started to bob her head up and down my shaft faster, with more lip pressure around me too.

Anne's tongue had now penetrated my asshole and was thrusting in and out. The feeling was indescribable. I closed my eyes and let my hands just wander through May's hair. May put both hands on my ass cheeks and held them apart, freeing Anne's hands to begin to caress my legs, balls, and even May's breasts.

It didn't take long, and I felt my orgasm rolling out of me. May bore down on my shaft, her lips tightly clamping around the base of my shaft. Anne, sensing my orgasm too, plunged her tongue deeper inside my ass, her hands softly cupping my balls. I shot off, filling May's mouth and throat with my seed. She never missed a drop, swallowing most, saving some of the last to share with Anne once she pulled away from behind me.

Looking across the room, I saw Carl busy with Sandra, Jan, and Julie. He was getting a great blowjob from Julie while Jan rode his face. His fingers were buried in Sandra's pussy as she straddled his stomach. I noticed that he probably had his fingers in her ass as well, both of his hands being there it was hard to tell for sure.

May and Anne had gotten going with each other, so I sat in the easy chair and watched them as they both licked and sucked each other in a classic sixty-nine. They looked so beautiful as they made love to each other like that. I slipped in behind May, as she laid across Anne, and kneeling down, I began to lick and tongue her ass. Anne's tongue and mine met a couple of times, then went their separate ways.

May soon orgasmed pretty hard, and then rolled off of Anne. I moved to sixty-nine Anne, and soon my cock was engulfed in her mouth as my tongue was buried in her sweet and hot pussy. May, after a bit of recovery time, moved behind me and I felt her tongue playing with my ass. One thing I knew, I'd never get tired of that feeling. Having someone's tongue back there was a feeling and experience like no other.

Anne grabbed me tightly as her orgasm swept through her body. Her mouth fell off my cock, and the cool air made it throb, pulsing to the point that it almost hurt. That ache was so good though, I didn't mind. I knew that at some point this evening, it would be buried somewhere in someone, shooting off it's rebuilding load once again.

May kept up her assault on my ass, her tongue licking and probing deeply inside me. I was on all fours, my head down between Anne's legs, her wet pussy just a scant few inches away. Her fingers ran through my hair, caressing me.

Soon, I felt hot lips and a tongue attacking my rock hard cock again. Anne had recovered enough to want to return the favor. Between May and Anne's tongues and mouths, I was getting to the point of no return. I broke away from them, wanting to have my hard cock buried in someone's tight pussy.

May laid back and spread her legs, beside Anne. I slipped in between May's legs and shoved my cock into her tight wet pussy in one long shove. Her grunt was one of wanton lust and I began to slam in and out of her hard and fast. After a few minutes of fucking May, I pulled out and moved between Anne's legs.

I gave my cock to Anne, just as I had done to May. I spent the next half hour, switching between them, my cock burying itself in each of them hard and fast. I was close, but the switching between them gave me respite from cumming too soon.

Finally, while I was fucking May, someone came up behind me and began playing with my balls, and even fingering my asshole. The added stimulation caused me to go over and beyond and into a real strong orgasm. I collapsed on top of May, worn out from all the physical activity so far. I rolled off to find Julie kneeling between my legs. She had a smile a mile wide as she sucked on her index finger.

"I knew that I could help you along a bit with some…shall I say…assistance? Now, if you'll excuse me, I see a nice full sweet pie that May is holding for me and I'm so hungry too."

I watched as Julie leaned over, then laid prone between May's legs, and began to lick and suck up the cum flowing out of her. May had a hand on my chest, holding me gently, her other hand tangled in Julie's hair. As I watched, falling asleep from the workout, the last thing I saw was Anne moving to get behind Julie, each moving to get in a circle. A daisy chain of sorts.

curious2c
curious2c
2,520 Followers
12