Surprise, Surprise

Story Info
A surprise third makes it a Bi-good time.
2.2k words
4.1
50k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled into the garage as she always does, closed the garage door. She took off all of her clothes and saw the blind fold hanging on the door knob. She took the blind fold, folded it properly and put it over her eyes and tied it behind her head, and knocked on the door. The only thing that was different was she was not totally naked. She was instructed to prepare for anal play and to insert the butt plug into her anus before she left her house and was instructed to drive with it inserted. She heard the door open and felt the blast of cold are exit into the garage. Then she felt him near by. She felt him behind her and he slowly massaged her shoulders and neck and then led her into the house. He then led her into the bedroom. She knew where she was headed because you have to turn left to go to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom he led her to a chair that was in the room. He told her that he did not want to bind her hands to the chair so she had to promise to keep her hands on the seat of the chair at all times. She was unable to answer because their agreement is that she is not allowed to talk while the blind fold is on. She was instructed to slouch down in the chair so that her ass was at the edge of the chair. Any movement that was made she was able to feel the butt plug in her ass. She did as was told.

She then felt his hands on her face, touching her ever so softly. He reached down and touched her right nipple, then her left. She knew his touch; but did not know yet if there were other people in the room. She had not heard any noise of clothes being removed or any noise what so ever. She continued to feel his touch on her left and right nipple as he stood behind her. Then all of a sudden she felt someone come to the front of her and hummed in her ear. So now she knew that there was another man in the room and knew instantly who he was by his scent. He put his cold hand on her right nipple and played with it with his middle finger and his thumb. Then he slowly worked his way down to her pussy and inserted is finger into her damp pussy, and moved it in and out very slowly.

Her friend, who was behind her, was now holding her head still, trying to protect her head from hitting the back of the hard chair. The other man with his fingers in her pussy stood up and straddled her while on the chair. He told her to open her mouth and take in his not so hard cock. She opened her mouth as he slowly inserted his cock into her mouth. She was unable to move her head as her friend was holding her head still. Once he was all the way in and felt that she was comfortable with his entire cock in her mouth and hitting the back of her throat he started to fuck her mouth. She tried to keep her hands on the seat of her chair but she couldn't. She wanted to control how deep he was fucking her mouth with her hands; she reached for his ass to bring him closer to her. All of a sudden she felt another set of hands grab her hands and bring them back to the chair of her seat.

She realized with a shock that there was another person in the room. She did not know who this person was, as she could not make out the scent. This third person did not say anything, but they did kneel down between her legs, held her hands to the seat of the chair and started to lick at her clit.

She could feel her friend standing behind her rubbing her face while holding her head still while the other man was fucking her mouth fast. She was instructed by her friend to clean off the cock in her mouth and not leave any spit or cum on it.

She was about to loose it while sitting in the chair getting her mouth fucked and having her clit sucked and licked. Then she felt the person between her legs insert a tongue into her pussy, so that she was now being tongue fucked.

She could feel herself getting wetter the more the tongue worked on her clit and pussy. She started to moan with the cock in her mouth which made the man in her mouth cum real hard. He pulled out of her mouth slowly before she was able to totally clean him off. He stood in front of her and touched her lip with his cock and she was instructed to lick him clean. She stuck her tongue out and licked his cock clean like a lollipop.

After she cleaned him off she felt him leave from in front of her. She again felt her friends hands on her breasts fondling her nipples from behind. She now noticed a low humming noise, and realized he was obviously standing over her video taping her being pleasured. The thought of her exposure sent even more intense shivers through her body. The third person was still kneeing between her legs licking and sucking her wetness, her knees now perched over their shoulders knees against their head. Her friend the cameraman said that he wanted her to cum now, while her pussy was being sucked.

He must have passd the camera to the second man, because her friend now moved in front of her and put his cock in her mouth and he held her head close to his groin. He fucked her mouth so hard and fast that she came herself in an insant, which made him quickly shoot cum right down her throat. He instructed her to clean him off before he exited her mouth. After he pulled out everyone moved away from the chair. She was then lead over to the bed. She was not yet instructed to go onto the bed, but she was able to hear movement on the bed. She knew that the two other people were being positioned on the bed. She was now instructed to crawl onto the bed on her hands and knees. She stopped when she felt a body in front of her. She then felt a pair of hands reach for her head and pull it down to a cock. She was instructed to give the guy in front of her a blow job. She started to lick and put some spit on the cock in front of her. She was told that she could use her hands to rub his balls and to pump his shaft. She was instructed to stay on her knees.

She then felt someone pulling themselves under neith her and the persons head was near her breasts. The person started to suck and fondle her breasts and that really got her aroused. Who was holdingthe camera now? Maybe it was on a tripod?

Her third friend then kneelrd behind her and used a large vibrator in her pussy and started to move the butt plug around in her anus. She felt herself about to cum. She let out the first load of cum out of her pussy and it dripped all over the vibrator. The vibrator was then pulled out of her pussy and replaced with her friends hand. He inserted two fingers and then moved them round violent. She was still trying to concentrate on the cock in her mouth. She was blowing it as hard as she could; her tongue was doing a great job in working that cock to be hard as can be. The mouth and hands on her very sensitive nipples was driving her crazy again. Each time she went down on the cock she was able to take more and more of it until it touched the back of her throat. She then started swallowing. As her throat made the swallowing motions it took the cock deeper and deeper down her throat. She could feel the cock in her throat pulsate and let loose a load of cum. Then he pulled out when it was totally emptied.

The person under her who was sucking and fondling her breasts moved down under her farther and started to lick up the cum she was squirting out of her pussy while being fucked by her friends hands. Her friend now had four fingers up her pussy and was trying to get the thumb inside. She squirted cum all down his arm and the person under her was licking and sucking it all up. Finally she let out a scream and her friend said softly, "You did it again; you fit my entire fist up your pussy." She moaned again as the fist was fucking her hard. There was apparently no cum puddles on the bed because there was still the third person under her licking and sucking it up. Her friend while fisting her then removed the butt plug slowly and she squirted again. She was then instructed to lye on the bed on her back. He never removed the fist from her pussy at all, it basically turned with her.

She then felt the fist slowly move out of her and heard a pop. He then lifted her legs to go over his shoulders and inserted his very hard cock into her pussy, and fucked her hard. She came really hard this time and all over his cock and balls. She was Cumming so hard that every time she came she squirted.

As her friend was fucking her pussy she felt that she was now lying on one of the other people who then inserted his cock into her ass. She let out a scream because he was bigger than the butt plug was and he immediately stared to fuck her ass. Then she felt someone else licking and sucking on her clit while her friend was fucking her pussy. So she definitely knew that there were three people in the room. Then the person who was sucking and licking her clit them moved to her breasts and started to suck and lick at her nipples. She then did not hear anything in the room except for heavy breathing and the sound of he being fucked in the pussy and ass. And the sound of her nipples being sucked on. Then the person who was sucking on her nipples then moved so that she was now being straddled by this person. With a shock, she suddenly realized this third person whom she thought was a man, was actully a woman! She started to fight it. In her mind she wanted to tell her friend that she was not into women at all. She did not care how many men were invited to enjoy her body as long as it was not a woman. Before she could voice her objections though, the other woman had put her totally shaven pussy to her lips and her friend instructed her to softly kiss the other woman's pussy and clit...to realize how hot and wet she had made their new friend. She was not allowed to use her hands. The other woman then leaned forward and held her hands down to the bed so that she could not move.

It took her a while to get used to sucking on a pussy instead of a cock. She was glad that this other woman also had a shaven pussy like hers. She felt the other woman getting wetter and wetter and finally at the same time both men came inside her and she came hard and so did the woman who was getting her pussy sucked out by her.

After everyone came her friend then took a shower and told the other man and woman she was theirs to do with what they pleased. The man in her ass then pulled out of her ass. The woman then got off of her face and they switched places. The man put his cock into her mouth and fucked her mouth hard until he was ready to cum; he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her face and tits. The woman between her legs sucking and licking at her pussy and clit licked her totally clean and then started to lick up the cum that was shot on her tits and face. Then everyone left the room and she was all alone.

She got up, removed the blind fold and went into the bathroom to take a shower. She could not believe what had happened to her today, she knew her body enjoyed everything that happened to her today, but was not still not completely sure she approved of being with another woman. Perhaps it was best that she did not have time to think, and merely let her body 's responses take over. The mind can play tricks on you she thought with an evil grin...