Surprise Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waxme
Waxme
61 Followers

I poured out some more in my hand and began to gently spread it on her anus. Sam rocked forward and moaned as I worked my fingers into her opening. I got up on the bed and straddled her legs.

I could tell she realized what I was about to do but before she could verbalize a protest I pressed my cock past her sphincter muscle. She and Derek froze as I pressed deeper into her.

"Oh, My Fucking God," she said. I froze... and then began to press deeper until I ball deep. She was laying flat on Derek's chest her legs under her and I was deep in her ass, my chest on her back and my balls resting against the base Derek's shaft. Her ass and pussy were stretched like they had never been stretched before.

"Are you OK?" I whispered. "Do you want us to stop?"

"Oh my God no." "I've died and gone to sex heaven." She managed to say through her panting.

I slowly began to work my cock in and out of her hole.

It didn't feel the same as normal and I realized I was feeling Derek's cock next to mine. I was exciting feeling our cocks so tightly held together separated only by her skin. He must feel it too, my cock moving up and down his.

My thoughts drifted to my bride, crouched between two men, a cock in her pussy and another in her ass. I'm sure she never imagined she would ever do this. I rocked up and down, with each pump feeling the pressure rise from the excitement.

"Oh, My God, Oh, My God, ...OH, MY GOD!!" "I'm Cuming!" Samantha's muscles contracted and released repeatedly into a thundering orgasm. Her arousal jettisoned me into the hemisphere too and I once again exploded, pumping another river of seed into her body.

My heart pounding harder than it had ever pounded before, and more satisfied than I had ever been, I slowly withdrew and collapsed onto the bed.

Sam was still quivering when Derek rolled her over roughly, his broad muscular back now on top, and began to pound her pussy hard.

"OH, FUUCK, OH, Shit, Oh My God, Yessss!" She looked up to see this handsome stranger on top of her, his cock buried deep in pussy. Her body experienced waves of orgasms as he pounded his way to orgasm and pumped into her, yet another load of cum.

They lay still for a moment then Derek withdrew slowly and crawled up so Sam could lick and suck out the last drop of his juice.

If anything happened after that it escaped me as I drifted off to sleep. I don't know if Derek left tight away or stayed a while, but the next morning Derek was no longer in our bed. Both Sam and I were still naked, I rolled over, woke Sam up and we had a slow comfortable fuck before breakfast.

We got into the shower together, I wanted to fuck her again but what the spirit wants the body was unable to deliver.

When we saw Derek the next morning I was ready to say a final goodbye thinking we would never see him again. Sam had other ideas, she said we were planning a trip to a resort in Mexico next year and perhaps he would be interested. "It's clothing is optional." ...?

Waxme
Waxme
61 Followers
12