Surprised Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked in the driving mirror and saw me feasting on his sons hard and proud cock.

"She certainly does and it looks like she particularly like yours," he answered with a chuckle.

Paul pulled me up and eased me across his lap, I could feel his cock against my wet pussy as it twitched and jumped.

"Fuck me, ride my cock baby," he told me.

I looked around and saw that we were entering the town I was concerned that people would see me.

"We are just coming into town we cant right now as people will see us," I explained.

"I don't care who sees you fucking me, now sit on it and fuck me." He told me sternly.

My pussy ached with desire so with out any further hesitation I lowered myself down and felt his cock nudging into me, he grabbed my hips and forced me down hard and I gasped as I felt his manhood filling me. I lost all sense of where we were as those delicious feelings of being filled with hard cock engulfed me. I started to raise and lower my arse on his cock and commenced fucking him, god it felt so very good. I ignored or simply forgot where we were until we made a stop at traffic lights, where I heard a guy shout, go on love and then added give her one for me mate. I was embarrassed but I never stopped I just looked at him smiled and gave him a little wave.

Paul grabbed my hips and pushed himself further into me and shot his load deep inside my vagina it felt incredible. I suppose being on display in the back of a car and getting fucked as we drove through town had conspired with my horny and wanton mood to give me a serious orgasm and I hugged and held onto my son as my body quivered with pleasure.

We arrived home, Dave opened the front door and I dashed still naked into the refuge of my own home. I felt wonderful really alive and free from the moral constraints that I, and possibly society I suppose had applied to me. I was happier than I can ever recall being and I went to my husband and hugged him tightly to me.

"I love you baby I truly do, you are such a wonderful and loving man allowing me these new exciting freedoms, thank you."

He smiled and hugged me back, "I know you love me and you also know that I love you."

He kissed me gently then said, "I told you this morning my reasons for arranging this and seeing you this afternoon showed I had made a good decision. Its right that Paul should lead you in this way, he is younger has more energy and I can see that you are enjoying him and his attentions no end."

"I am still your wife baby, I still love you just as much."

"Yes you're still my wife and you always will be, but from now on you will in the first instance be his woman."

Then taking Paul's hand he guided it to my pussy and in a sombre voice said,

"Paul I release my wife from her vows of fidelity and I here today formally give her to you to look after and for you to enjoy, for you to use her as you wish to. We will share her as previously arranged, but from now you will be her main lover, her tutor and mentor."

So Paul had won his battle for control, I thought. Dave probably prompted by his fear of getting older and not satisfying me any more had it seemed happily accepted the idea. It was an odd feeling for me being given like that to another man. However, I was very happy I still had my husband who despite my actions I still loved dearly and I now had a younger man as well, someone with raw energy, enthusiasm and love for me. My son was going to prove a great lover and master to me. I leant into my husband's arms and kissed him, then I went and hugged Paul to me kissing him repeatedly.

"With Dads blessing Paul," I said softly. "I am now truly yours in all respects, I am your woman and the promises and oaths I made to you this morning still hold, only more so now. I am your property now and I want to feel your ownership of me I will happily be your chattel and will willingly be whatever you want me to be even your sex slave if that's what you want of me. I will happily be compliant to your will, I hope I went some way to proving that this afternoon."

Paul and his dad shook hands then they both looked at me.

"She looks happier than she has for many years this new lifestyle obviously suits her," my husband said.

Paul nodded, "Did you see what a real slut your wife was earlier, letting all those strangers touch her up and then suck and fuck me in the back of a car, she acted like real whore, but you're right she does look really happy she loves being our slut."

Both men chuckled and agreed that I was acting perfectly. Paul then undressed and sat on a chair.

"Come here my little slut," he told me.

He took hold of my hands and looked at me then at his father.

"Do you know that she twice today argued with me, telling me she could not come to the pub dressed as she was and again in the back of the car where she was reluctant to fuck me because we were in town."

I lowered my eyes to the ground, "Sorry Paul it won't happen again." I assured him

"You need to learn some discipline and to be made aware of what happens if you disobey either dad or me, you need to learn obedience." He told me his voice holding an edge of menace.

He pulled me towards him and lowered me across his knees; surely I thought he is not going to spank me, that's unthinkable. I looked up at Dave and saw him watching proceedings with a little smile, and then Paul eased my legs apart a little. Suddenly a sheering pain shot through my body as his hand came down forcefully on the cheek of my arse. I winced and cried out, but I felt another slap on my other cheek. They were hurting me the slaps were more than the playful ones my husband used to give me. A third slap made me quiver in pain and tears filled my eyes.

"Oh god Paul that really hurts," I cried.

"You will not question me any more will you?"

"No oh god no sir I didn't mean to today," I pleaded.

I tensed as I waited for another slap and when it came it hurt just as much as the others. He told me to stand and as I did he held my hands and turned me to look at him.

"I hope I never have to do that again, but I had to impress on you the importance of total obedience."

"I understand sir, " I whispered trying to choke back the tears, "it is and had been my intention to obey you I am sorry you were displeased with me."

He kissed and held me in his arms. Then he led me by the hand upstairs to the bathroom he told me to sit on the toilet to lay back and spread my legs and to keep my hands by my side. I saw him holding his cock as he aimed it at me. Dave was looking on not speaking.

"This is an act of ultimate humiliation and you need to learn humility, it will mark you as mine and if you accept this act without complaint I will see that you are serious with your promises."

With that he started to piss his hot stream splashing on my face then down over my tits and eventually over my pussy, his flow lasted for a long while and he hosed me all over. It was certainly humiliating for me, but in a perverted sort of way I found it very exciting. but if it was his way of marking me I willingly accepted it. His flow finally stopped and he ran the cock head around my face and under my nose easing it into my mouth.

"Suck me dry my little whore," he instructed me

I did so tasting the saltiness of his piss, then I noticed him nod to Dave who then came and stood before me and started to piss on me as well, he went for ages once again hosing my body with his strong flow I also sucked him dry as well.

"First and most importantly you are a wife and mother and we will always love you as that," Paul whispered.

Blinking away the piss from my eyes I looked up at him and smiled, it was very pleasing that with everything changing so much that he had remembered that and it gave me a feeling of satisfaction.

"Secondly you are ours now to do our bidding, the fact that you made no effort to stop us pissing on you shows us just what a whore and a slut you are." He said as he grinned and helped me up. "I am pleased that you are as well, we will all have lots of fun times together."

Then added, "That's your first lesson in obedience and humility over I hope you are learning."

Dave stood before me, "Whenever you bath, shower or pee you are always to leave the door open, you must have no secrets from us," hetold me. "And you must get used to the idea that from time to time you will be expected to hold our cocks as we piss," he added.

I smiled at him and Dave and nodded, "yes I am learning and I will be pleased to be punished anytime I displease either of you." I assured them.

Then in a somewhat change of style Paul, "if you are not happy mum you can back out now or at anytime you feel uncomfortable we don't won't to hurt you."

Looking at them both I held their hands in mine and I softly said,

"Thank you I appreciate that, but I have no intention of backing away. Your father has always been aware of my hidden desire to be too submissive to a caring man. This is a dream come true for me; and having my son and my husband subjugating me makes that dream even sweeter.

12